Login with username, password and session length
clearskypharmacy

gfx gfx
www.pharmacomstore.ws
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
387253 Posts in 53962 Topics by 42625 Members - Latest Member: polymar January 20, 2018, 09:03:02 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Ebony Black female bodybuilders and fitness athletes  |  Iris Kyle
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Iris Kyle  (Read 113931 times)

Offline dad123

• Activity:
    100%
Re: Iris Kyle
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2015, 06:54:42 pm »
this is part of the problem with women's bodybuilding.too many old women who wont go away.i think once you reach 40 you cant compete in pro shows.this is why so many young women just go away.you had your time Iris,please stay away.
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline achilleus

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    23.33%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2015, 08:13:07 pm »
Alina Popa, did you take notice?

Offline zinran

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2015, 08:29:21 pm »
I applaud her decision to return. The better the competitors,  the better the competition.

Offline dad123

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2015, 08:58:26 pm »
Alina Popa, did you take notice?
she is hot,but what has she ever won?plus she is 36.
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline stratos

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2015, 10:33:02 pm »
lets quit the bullshit, while I will love for fbb to thrive and flourish to the heavens, but placing the blame on Iris is BS, and the fact that I or any other fan would have to challenge that is a damn shame.  I wonder if all these clowns that are angry about Iris possibly coming back would be angry if it was  one of their favorites that was dominating. Maybe if Aleesha Young, Shannon Courtney, Alina Poppa, or Cindy Phillips were a champion (yeah you get my drift and look), Iris would have to fall back.  Yes,it is only that reason Iris doesn't get the love.  You don't go to Jordan and tell him make it easier for his guy to score, you don't go to Mayweather and say make it easier for his opponent to hit him.  They have to compete to the best of their ability to dethrone her, END OF STORY!

Offline kevin1

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2015, 02:20:20 am »
lets quit the bullshit, while I will love for fbb to thrive and flourish to the heavens, but placing the blame on Iris is BS, and the fact that I or any other fan would have to challenge that is a damn shame.  I wonder if all these clowns that are angry about Iris possibly coming back would be angry if it was  one of their favorites that was dominating. Maybe if Aleesha Young, Shannon Courtney, Alina Poppa, or Cindy Phillips were a champion (yeah you get my drift and look), Iris would have to fall back.  Yes,it is only that reason Iris doesn't get the love.  You don't go to Jordan and tell him make it easier for his guy to score, you don't go to Mayweather and say make it easier for his opponent to hit him.  They have to compete to the best of their ability to dethrone her, END OF STORY!

Thanks for bringing some sanity to this thread. Some idiotic thoughts in here.

Offline lebowski_achiever85

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2015, 03:04:45 am »
i respect Iris' 10 Olympia titles. But it was more exciting to not know who would win the new championship until the ladies stepped on stage and you saw them give it their all.

Offline nachodog

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2015, 04:06:45 am »
Iris has an amazing body, but there's been a revival of interest in the sport and with the downsizing in physique that is supposed to go on, I can see bodybuilding making a comeback minus Iris. 

UK_Fan

« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2015, 06:30:56 am »
She is 51, Some website clearly indicates she was born 1974, In reality she was born 1964, I once asked her for her age 2 years ago she told me she was on her late 40s, The only reason she puts up a fake age so people don't find out. She's hot as hell.

Not sure where you get your 'information' from (proof please), given she did look young when she first turned pro in the late 90s, and therefore will likely be in her early to mid 40s now.

Offline CookyMonzta

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2015, 06:43:42 am »
this is part of the problem with women's bodybuilding.too many old women who wont go away.i think once you reach 40 you cant compete in pro shows.this is why so many young women just go away.you had your time Iris,please stay away.
I hate to be a spoilsport, but it is not her fault that she was able to maximize her longevity, at the top of her game, better than others over the course of the last decade.  If she still thinks she can compete at this level, why should she retire if she is not ready?

Then again, such as it is, endless dominance didn't exactly apply only to Iris.  The last 3 decades belonged to 4 women, more than anyone else:  Cory Everson, Lenda Murray, Kim Chizevsky and Iris Kyle.  Lenda retired for the first time after losing to Kim twice, then retied for good after losing to Iris twice.  Maybe Iris is thinking the same thing; that even at 40 her decision to pack it in was too soon, and only if one of the other girls (be it Alina or Margie, or someone else) beats her on the stage will she pack it in, as it will be clear then, that a real changing of the guard will have taken place.

Offline dad123

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2015, 03:18:14 pm »
I hate to be a spoilsport, but it is not her fault that she was able to maximize her longevity, at the top of her game, better than others over the course of the last decade.  If she still thinks she can compete at this level, why should she retire if she is not ready?

Then again, such as it is, endless dominance didn't exactly apply only to Iris.  The last 3 decades belonged to 4 women, more than anyone else:  Cory Everson, Lenda Murray, Kim Chizevsky and Iris Kyle.  Lenda retired for the first time after losing to Kim twice, then retied for good after losing to Iris twice.  Maybe Iris is thinking the same thing; that even at 40 her decision to pack it in was too soon, and only if one of the other girls (be it Alina or Margie, or someone else) beats her on the stage will she pack it in, as it will be clear then, that a real changing of the guard will have taken place.

it's lazy judging
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    23.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • FemFlex
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2015, 04:08:41 pm »
Iris has lost before. It could happen again. 

Margie, Alina, and Helle are all incredible physique talents and any of them could topple Iris.  Although, since Margie is the reigning queen, it's probably more apropos to say that Iris, Helle, and Alina are all good enough to potentially dethrone Margie. 

As for the conversation about "what's good for FBB'ing, etc", I'm happy that there are still strong competitive fields at the pro level.  I got into a little back-and-forth with a well-respected fan of the women's game who lamented "it can't replace the Olympia" in reference to the Wings of Strength world championship.  The crowd may have been smaller, but the significance of the event in San Antonio was much bigger than the Olympia in my mind, because a group said "we're going to do it" and then made it happen. 

The question, however, is whether the average female pro would rather be 2nd or 3rd in physique ("WPD") at the Olympia or 1st in bodybuilding at the world championship. I've always heard that being on the Olympia stage is what meant the most to the serious competitor...that they'd do it for free.  But the TOTAL prize money for Physique at the Olympia was $27,500, whereas 2nd place at Wings' world championship collected $25,000. 
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site

Offline Dunerider304

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    40%
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2015, 04:27:55 pm »
I think Margie is a better ambassador for the sport than Iris. I saw an interview with her recently where she said her number one goal as current champ was to recruit new women into the bodybuilding class. Specifically the girls that will be too big for the soon to be downsized Physique ranks. Even upcoming star Janaya Hofer has said she might move up if she is forced to downsize for next year. That's what the sport needs right now.

Online liston

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2015, 05:09:43 pm »
She is 51, Some website clearly indicates she was born 1974, In reality she was born 1964, I once asked her for her age 2 years ago she told me she was on her late 40s, The only reason she puts up a fake age so people don't find out. She's hot as hell.

no no, you can not lie about your id in official competitions!!!!you can use a nickname or something like that, but ifbb federation has her real id. she is clearly in her 40ies, 1974 is her birthyear. For sure

Offline achilleus

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    23.33%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2015, 05:14:54 pm »
iris Kyle was everything else but an undeserved winner over the years even in 2005 she had the potential to win it.

But she has made a decision to turn her back to Womens Bodybuilding in a time when it was declared dead. And it was not silent in the background, she did it on stage. If she comes back now to fill her pockets at the profitable championship it wouldnt look all too good. Her decision will say more about her character than about her potential to win it. IF it is her decision at all.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Ebony Black female bodybuilders and fitness athletes  |  Iris Kyle

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx