Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573709 Posts in 72742 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 09:35:46 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Extra info on Female bodybuilding and Fitness  |  Interviews with female bodybuilders  |  Brittani Tacy (interview for Hardbody)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Brittani Tacy (interview for Hardbody)  (Read 4746 times)

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
Brittani Tacy (interview for Hardbody)
« on: January 31, 2012, 12:32:11 am »

Name:Brittany Tacy

Born in:West Palm Beach, Fl

Currently reside in: West Palm Beach!

Cat or dog:Dog…big dog

What kinda dog and what’s his name?
American Bulldog, he’s almost 100lbs!! His name is Jensyn and he’s my big baby

Did you play any sports “growing up”?
Oh yes! I was a baton twirled for 10years, I was a varsity cheerleader, I played for the girls flag football team (an actual varsity sport, not just powder puff) and I competed for 2 years on the girls weightlifting team in High School.

Can you still twirl a baton?
You bet! I was at the “advanced level” twirling with girls in high school when I was only 11 years old.

What position did you play on the football team?
In flag football, you normally play both offense and defense. I was a wide receiver and an outside linebacker, which is the equivalent to a corner back in regular football.

Gators or Seminoles?
Seminoles all the way!!! I’m a crazy Florida State fan haha

How many tattoos do you have?

Any you regret?
Ummm, none that I really ‘regret’. But one of them doesn’t have the same meaning anymore.

Favorite musician/band?
That’s a tough one! My favorite band would have to be Rise Against, and I love working out to their music too. I’m also a big fan of Lil Wayne, because he lyrics are genius.

Motto you live by:
“One life one chance”

Any hidden talents:
I can draw and paint! Not sure if that qualifies as a hidden talent though. haha

Abstract or realism? Oil or acrylic?
Realism. I like to draw and paint landscapes, flowers, animals, etc. My specialty is anything tropical. I can paint one hell of a sunset!

Quality your friends would say is your best:
My sense of humor…I’m quite the comedian

How did you get into competing in the bikini division?
I’ve always aspired to get into the fitness industry but never really thought I could put on the muscle for figure (which I would love to do in the future). So when I found out about the Bikini division, I felt like it was something I could do. However, I wish it was called something different. “Bikini” always gives people the wrong impression, we’re not Hawaiian tropic models!!
I remember tweeting after seeing you in Orlando earlier this year thinking you were had “it”. You didn’t win the overall there (I call for an investigation, ok not really but) any whoo. Did you work with anyone in prep for that show?
I remember that too, and I felt so cool that THE Isaac Hinds was tweeting about me haha!!! But nope, I’ve actually never worked with anyone since day one. I do all my own training, diet, prep, posing…everything! Making it to the pro level without the help of a coach or trainer is something I’m very proud of.
Number of shows and placings: (this year)
2010 Ft Lauderdale Cup: 6th
2011 CJ classic: 1st & Overall
2011 Europa Show of Champs: 1st
2011 NPC USAs: 1st

Give the ladies an idea of what your sample day of eating is like:
M1: 5 egg whites, 1/2cup oatmeal
M2: 4-5oz chicken, 4oz sweet potato, steamed spinach
M3: 1-2 scoops CytoGainer and 1 banana (post workout)
M4: 4-5oz extra lean ground turkey, asparagus and 15 almonds
M5: 4 hard boiled egg whites, one yolk
M6: 1 scoop CytoSport Complete Casein made into pudding
You have some pretty sic abs – genetics or what did you do to built those bad boys up?
Well thanks!! I think it has a little to do with both. I definitely have good genetics, but I’ve done a lot of weighted AB training and my diet is consistently clean all year round, on and off season. The only difference is I have cheat meals when I’m not training for a show.

What would one of your shoulder workouts consist of?
Super-sets! I train really heavy and I always incorporate super-sets in on shoulder day to really build up all three parts of the deltoids.
-4 sets 8-12 overhead dumbbell press
-3 sets 8-12 Arnold press
-4 sets 8-12 rear delt fly
-4 sets barbell upright rows
-4 sets 8-12 side lateral raises (drop set)
-3 sets of plate raises

How much cardio do you do?
Here comes the shocker….30 minutes, once a week. I train at high intensity and my diet is always on point, so that combined with my body type, is what keeps me lean. If I did hours of cardio a day, I would be what you call “overly conditioned”, and that is no good for the Bikini division!

Favorite brand of shoes?
I’m definitely a Nike fanatic.

Supplements currently taking:
(all CytoSport products)
- Monster Amino
- Monster Pump
- L Glutamine
- Whey Isolate
- CytoGainer
- Casein protein

Favorite CytoSport product:
I love combining 1 scoop of Monster Amino and 1 scoop of Monster Pump as my pre-workout drink. The blue raspberry is my favorite flavor

Goals for the industry:
Qualify for the Olympia, compete in the Bikini International, and win a pro show. In addition to just competing, I hope to stay in this industry for a long time and make a career out of what I love doing.

How’s your significant other been through your journey?
Overall, he’s been amazing. Never missed a show or photoshoot. However, he’s not my favorite person when he’s eating ice cream while I’m in contest prep… haha!

Favorite meal of the day and what’s it consist of:
Breakfast fo sho! 5 egg whites with spinach and 1/4 cup fat free cheese. And 1/2 cup oatmeal with cinnamon, Stevia, and banana extract. It’s like a banana muffin!

How much weight do you fluctuate from on to off season:
2-3 lbs maybe. Usually that’s only after a cheat meal or a few cocktails. I’m about 2-3 weeks out from my stage weight all year round.

Goal for this weekend’s Ft. Lauderdale Cup:
Place in the top 5. I would be even more stoked to come in the top 3 and qualify for the Olympia!!

Where can peeps find more about you:
Follow me on Twitter

Anyone you want to thank?
My boyfriend, Ryan, for being my biggest fan. Powerhouse Gym, Core Cuisines, and most importantly, CytoSport for the sponsorship & supporting me 100%. And of course, thank YOU, Isaac, for giving me the honor of doing this interview!
I Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Extra info on Female bodybuilding and Fitness  |  Interviews with female bodybuilders  |  Brittani Tacy (interview for Hardbody)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View