Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575443 Posts in 73188 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 03:46:26 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  European Female Bodybuilding & Physique Competitors  |  Just a few scandianvians
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Just a few scandianvians  (Read 65691 times)

Unpepino

Re: Just a few scandianvians
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2011, 10:08:06 am »

Offline afigreg

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2011, 06:29:23 am »
Unpepino, who is this stunning woman? It's a pity the photo is so small, but she is still absolutely stunning. Do you have any more of her?

Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

User is currently banned [View]

Unpepino

« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2011, 09:15:48 am »
Unpepino, who is this stunning woman? It's a pity the photo is so small, but she is still absolutely stunning. Do you have any more of her?

This is Lisbeth Grape. I put a thread once. If you have the Search button, just use it. If you don't, let me know and I'll search among all my posts (I don't have the Search)

Unpepino

« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2011, 11:08:13 am »
Found it, there you go:
http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=108530.msg461542.html#msg461542

And here's a beautiful Norwegian which is one my all time favorite. Her name is Nanna Bjone and she's quite unknown. Check it out:
http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=108543.msg461169.html#msg461169

Offline afigreg

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2011, 08:06:59 am »
Thank you Unpepino. A karma for you!
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

Unpepino

« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2011, 10:14:41 pm »

Offline afigreg

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2011, 08:32:17 am »
Great post and great pictures, but maybe the name should be changed. There seems to be a lot more than just a few Scandinavians.

adamstar

« Reply #52 on: July 01, 2011, 07:44:55 am »
Muscle women are the best women in the world, and these Scandinavian women have mind blowing muscles and bodies. Seeing these women makes me very happy to say that I love muscle women. It's also great to see Salla Kauranen on this thread too because she is a driving force of competitive women's bodybuilding with her humongous muscles and beautiful posing. Thanks to all posters for the exciting photos.  :)

Unpepino

« Reply #53 on: July 01, 2011, 09:16:43 am »
It did start as a few ;-)

Unpepino

« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2011, 10:16:15 pm »

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  European Female Bodybuilding & Physique Competitors  |  Just a few scandianvians

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View