Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572595 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 06:13:53 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Hot Models  |  Cindy Landolt
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Cindy Landolt  (Read 2469276 times)

Offline wcw2001

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Cindy Landolt
« Reply #135 on: January 22, 2012, 12:36:28 pm »
hey cindy, i just purchased 3 of the hi res downloads on your website. unfortunately, i thought i was purchasing the entire set of photos from each particular shoot :(. anyhow, i really like the shower pictures, because in hi res, you can attain close-ups of your lovely feet. i know that's a little weird, but what else is new. would you be able to make sets of pictures available as a whole on your website in hi-res??

Forum Saradas

« Reply #135 on: January 22, 2012, 12:36:28 pm »

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #136 on: January 26, 2012, 03:34:51 pm »
Cindy, I would love to see more pec flexing pics!

Offline Cindy Landolt

• Saradas Goddess
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Cindy Training
« Reply #137 on: January 27, 2012, 10:44:33 pm »
Hi Niculescu,
                    I have recently done a few shoots in Australia where I am touring right now.
 Keep an eye on my blog and galleries on www.cindytraining.com there will be a lot of updates, and there maybe some already taken that are what you are wanting to see.

Love Cindy  :-*

Offline Cindy Landolt

• Saradas Goddess
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Cindy Training
« Reply #138 on: January 27, 2012, 10:53:05 pm »
Hi fighterpilot909,
                            Lots of updates coming... I think there are a few good leg flexing shots in them  :P

Love Cindy  :-*

Offline Cindy Landolt

• Saradas Goddess
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Cindy Training
« Reply #139 on: January 28, 2012, 06:26:53 am »
That was fast!... I'm happy that you like them.

There wil be full galleries to follow!

Cindy  :-*

Offline shimmer1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #140 on: February 04, 2012, 01:09:18 am »
Hey Guys,

I went to Sydney on business this week (from Melbourne) and had the pleasure of going out  for dinner with Cindy, and I can tell you all, she is equal in personality and warmth, as she is body.

The biggest thing for me was that I realised there are people who talk about training (me) and there are people who do it, and love it, and reap the rewards (Cindy) and it has totally refocussed me to my training and diet, so probably best Sushi ill ever have.  ;D

Thanks Cindy, now im off to jetts  ^-^

Offline afigreg

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #141 on: February 04, 2012, 07:49:07 pm »
shimmer1, I met Cindy here in Sydney last weekend and I agree with you. She is simply a wonderful woman. Very open, friendly, kind and oh so sweet. Even without her muscular physique(which she obviously works very hard at), she would still be all of these things. I don't workout at all, I'm actually a little overweight, and we only knew each other from some brief online correspondence, but that didn't matter to Cindy, she was just so nice to me when we met.

Thank you Cindy. I hope we can keep in touch and meet again, if not in your last few day here, then the next time you are here in Sydney.  :)
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline afigreg

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #142 on: February 14, 2012, 07:41:45 am »
Thank you for the new pictures Cindy. You look as beautiful as always.

:-* Grego
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

Offline jibai101

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #143 on: February 14, 2012, 10:34:41 am »
wow, the long silky hair, piercing eye, the confident smile, she really knows how to tease a guy.

met vriendelijke groeten

Offline vato76

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #144 on: February 17, 2012, 03:37:13 pm »
Wow what an amazing smile! Hey Cindy, when are you gonna make a video?  :clap:

Offline afigreg

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #145 on: February 19, 2012, 07:22:12 am »
Hey, what's not to love about Australia? Then again, as an Aussie myself, I am a little more than biased and it is even better when the Sweetie Cinderella is here.  :-*

Offline Cindy Landolt

• Saradas Goddess
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Cindy Training
« Reply #146 on: February 19, 2012, 08:32:01 am »
Thanks All!..

I'm happy that you like the Red Dress shoot, I thought it was a little different to the norm!..

@ busthemus2003 I loooove Australia!  ;)
@ grantrose I haven't done any nudes yet, if they are in context then I probably would, but we'll see in time!

Cindy  :-*

buddye

« Reply #147 on: March 05, 2012, 05:31:15 am »
Cindy, I love how you just own these guys. I'd love you put me in my place like this. :-*

Photoshop fakes. Just for laughs, guys. ;D

Offline afigreg

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #148 on: March 05, 2012, 06:21:15 am »
buddye, I met Cindy when she was recently here in Australia. Cindy is such a sweetie. I wouldn't say she owns us guys. Cindy shares and is very happy and willing to share.

I met her with a friend and we were just expecting to meet Cindy for a coffee(or three, as Cindy put it) and get to know her, but she invited us back to where she was staying. We talked. We didn't ask, but she even offered to give us a show and let us touch and feel her amazing physique. The picture below is proof(and I have a few others too). Cindy was just so sweet, nice and friendly. Cindy is just a wonderful young woman who happens to have an amazing muscular physique that she has worked long and hard to develop.

She has been very busy since getting home to Switzerland, but we have kept in contact and I can't wait until she is here in Australia next so we can meet again.

Thank you Cinderella.  :-*

buddye

« Reply #149 on: March 06, 2012, 04:02:02 am »
Cindy, I love how you just own these guys. I'd love you put me in my place like this. :-*

Photoshop fakes. Just for laughs, guys. ;D

where did you find the second picture ?
I got them both from this thread. She really is bigger than one of them. Here's the real ones.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Hot Models  |  Cindy Landolt

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View