Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572388 Posts in 72053 Topics by 28624 Members - Latest Member: Hikoi March 27, 2024, 05:04:33 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Figure, Bikini mixed photo collections  |  Beach and Pool: Only Amateurs and Candid Pics of Muscle Girls (no PRO Photos)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Beach and Pool: Only Amateurs and Candid Pics of Muscle Girls (no PRO Photos)  (Read 117063 times)

Offline santino

• Activity:
    0%
The idea is not [to] put Professional Photos here...

I'm confused: the thread title says "Only amateur and candids", but there are many women here that aren't amateurs...

I mean [candid photos of] ANY muscular girl [taken by an amateur] but no professional[ly taken] photos like this:

http://www.imagebam.com/image/c9b533535653285  or  http://www.imagebam.com/image/d672b0535653283

If you like this post :D do not be afraid to push the button [applause] before start download

herbicepscam.com - Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

Offline santino

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Beach and Pool: Only Amateurs and Candid Muscle Girls Pics
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 12:08:56 am »

If you like this post :D do not be afraid to push the button [applause] before start download

herbicepscam.com - Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

Offline santino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 11:12:44 pm »

Offline santino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2017, 01:16:18 am »

Offline oriander2000

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2017, 03:46:29 am »
I'm confused: the thread title says "Only amateur and candids", but there are many women here that aren't amateurs (for sure) and obviously posing...anyway, why I thoroughly think about it, here goes my contribution:

User is currently banned [View]

Offline Supermario2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2017, 09:09:31 am »

Offline Supermario2

• Activity:
    0%

Offline Supermario2

• Activity:
    0%

Offline Supermario2

• Activity:
    0%

Offline santino

• Activity:
    0%

Offline Supermario2

• Activity:
    0%

Offline oriander2000

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2017, 03:00:47 am »
I'm confused: the thread title says "Only amateur and candids", but there are many women here that aren't amateurs (for sure) and obviously posing...anyway, why I thoroughly think about it, here goes my contribution:

I mean Any muscular girl but no professional photos like this:
http://www.imagebam.com/image/c9b533535653285
or
http://www.imagebam.com/image/d672b0535653283

Duly noted. I hope I don't botch any this time. Here you go!

Natalya Trukhina...several pounds of muscle ago. Michelle Benneke...not jumping for once. Stephanie Davis' cute abs are legendary for "natural fit" lovers. Daaaayum. :wow:
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Supermario2

• Activity:
    0%

Offline Supermario2

• Activity:
    0%

Offline santino

• Activity:
    0%

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Figure, Bikini mixed photo collections  |  Beach and Pool: Only Amateurs and Candid Pics of Muscle Girls (no PRO Photos)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View