Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575485 Posts in 73198 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 05:29:13 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Buffalicious
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Buffalicious  (Read 10785 times)

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    30%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Buffalicious
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2020, 12:37:07 pm »
She comes to LA often.  She’s never announced coming.
This is off her ig or you've seen her around?

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2020, 12:37:07 pm »

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2020, 08:46:54 pm »
She comes to LA often.  She’s never announced coming.
This is off her ig or you've seen her around?

Her IG.

Online FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2021, 04:31:56 pm »
She travels a lot and doesn’t even let anyone know
That's a weird thing to say. Like, really weird. Your statement implies that one might not be entitled to a minimum degree of privacy. Would YOU "let you know" all your comings and goings?
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2021, 09:05:07 pm »
That's a weird thing to say. Like, really weird. Your statement implies that one might not be entitled to a minimum degree of privacy. Would YOU "let you know" all your comings and goings?

What a moronic thing to say. She’s never posted on any session website about her coming to LA or her travels period. 

That’s why I said she comes to LA often but doesn’t post on WB270 about her travels. Meaning she doesn’t let people know.

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2021, 09:37:03 pm »

What a moronic thing to say. She’s never posted on any session website about her coming to LA or her travels period. 

That’s why I said she comes to LA often but doesn’t post on WB270 about her travels. Meaning she doesn’t let people know.

Maybe, just maybe she doesn't like to do sessions when she travels.....or does doesn't like mixing her session business with her personal life.   
Just because she is traveling somewhere it does not mean she wants to do session while she is there.
Yo.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2021, 01:55:30 am »

Maybe, just maybe she doesn't like to do sessions when she travels.....or does doesn't like mixing her session business with her personal life.   
Just because she is traveling somewhere it does not mean she wants to do session while she is there.

Wait. Why are you guys even arguing about this? I said a simple comment. She doesn’t post on wb270 any dates. Or doesn’t post about her travels.  I’m trying to wrap my head at how this became something argumentative?

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2021, 06:09:04 am »

Wait. Why are you guys even arguing about this? I said a simple comment. She doesn’t post on wb270 any dates. Or doesn’t post about her travels.  I’m trying to wrap my head at how this became something argumentative?
Not arguing.  You can't figure why she doesn't post travel on session sites.  I posted that she probably isn't traveling to do sessions.  Just because a session provider travels somewhere, it doesn't means she's going to do sessions while there.  No argument. Just stating a possible explanation.  Or maybe she is still listed on session sites but not even offering sessions, didn't bother to have her profiles removed.  There are a lot of reasons not to list.
Yo.

Online FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2021, 06:38:51 am »

"Argument"? You - specifically - posted as if someone had an obligation to "announce" their travels. Maybe you're not a native English speaker, but whether you are or not, your choice of words were dripping with entitlement, not simply "statement of fact". And the fact that you've chosen to be so defensive about it instead of simply stating - "I was just making a basic statement, nothing more" - is largely proof 1) that my supposition was mostly correct and 2) that she was right in the way she chose to handle her business and personal affairs.

Maybe she just doesn't notify you when she is planning to be in that area.

Edited to add: My apologies if I misread/misinterpreted your prior statements.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2021, 07:17:33 pm »
Sometimes a sessionette will be visiting friends or have a long night or half day session booked and only time for
1 or 2 added sessions.  In this case she will privately contact a couple regulars from that city.   

This is how some get to do sessions with girls who didn't advertise for that city.     

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2021, 08:48:29 pm »
She apparently does sessions from what I know from communicating with a friend of hers, but she will never post travels for session touring.  She may be traveling for a session but that’s because most likely someone paid for all expenses and knows most won’t pay $1000 for the sessions

Offline docarsenal

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2021, 10:00:21 pm »
She’s got everything money, looks, muscle doesn’t need to deal with schmoes or sugar daddies. She’s a strong independent woman.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2021, 11:13:15 pm »
She’s got everything money, looks, muscle doesn’t need to deal with schmoes or sugar daddies. She’s a strong independent woman.

The money is probably from schmoes and sugar daddies?

Offline Del4

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2021, 06:05:57 am »

The money is probably from schmoes and sugar daddies?

Her ex-husband.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Buffalicious

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View