Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Univers on 06 Jul 2018
  • Anyone know this woman? She is tall and big. She looks very strong. I don't think she is 220 lbs though.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  • #2 by lifted on 29 Jul 2018
  • Wants1000 a hour. Damn
  • #3 by marvin on 30 Jul 2018
  • That seems like a bargain. Oh wait that's a 1,000 not 100. Is she must.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    Wants1000 a hour. Damn
  • #4 by Diesel on 30 Jul 2018
  • You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    Wants1000 a hour. Damn

No Thanks!!!!
  • #5 by M7 on 06 Aug 2018
  • I'd really like to see her, but I'm not paying $1000 (or anywhere near that) to spend an hour with her. I might still contact her if I'm in the same city though. Prices can change.
  • #6 by richmann on 07 Aug 2018
  • Has anyone had a session with her since she is back?
  • #7 by jstans on 27 Feb 2020
  • She's still quoting a stack an hour, if anyone was wondering. Has anybody taken a session with her?
  • #8 by liftcarryfan1 on 09 Apr 2020
  • i don't think she actually has sessioned.  She lives in AZ, travels to california A LOT and has never posted dates or anything.  She doesn't seem interested in them
  • #9 by richmann on 26 Oct 2020
  • Has anyone had a session with her since her return?
  • #10 by docarsenal on 27 Oct 2020
  • She’s a rich lady doesn’t need to do sessions thus charges premium rates
  • #11 by liftcarryfan1 on 27 Oct 2020
  • She charges $1,000 per session. She travels a lot and doesn’t even let anyone know
  • #12 by abracadabra on 29 Oct 2020
  • I am not sure if she sessions. I emailed her once and she just gave the "I'm not sure you can afford me" spiel (I didn't mention budget, just asked her schedule) and I had to respond again for her to give me her actual rate. I did try to set up with her but she didn't respond. Maybe she only sessions with people she already knows.
  • #13 by docarsenal on 29 Oct 2020
  • Yh she must get some rich Arab dudes hitting her up not going to bother with normal guys who pay $250-500 range
  • #14 by redrob on 29 Oct 2020
  • It wouldn't surprise me if she was advertising just to piss off her ex husband. She def doesn't need the money (courtesy of said ex-husband).
  • #15 by liftcarryfan1 on 30 Oct 2020
  • She comes to LA often.  She’s never announced coming.  A young girl close to her that sessions  very little says she does do sessions but very little since she charges that much but she definitely doesn’t need the money. Body wise she looks great and is at about 230 pounds! 😳😳😳
Pages:
Actions