Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575442 Posts in 73188 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 03:35:59 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  New ongoing story - New Life
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New ongoing story - New Life  (Read 150922 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Re: New ongoing story - New Life
« Reply #75 on: November 13, 2018, 06:06:13 pm »
“Impressed?”
“You bet. You’re going to blow them away. I mean, look at you!”
Angela blushed a little, but said:
“I’m going up against people half my age. I don’t think I really stand a chance. Besides, they’re all going to have big breasts and they’re going to be full of steroids.”
“Seriously? Isn’t there something like age classes?”
“This is just a local contest. I don’t think there’ll be much of anything.”
“Still, Mom, wow. I think dad would have approved.”
Now Angela blushed a lot. She sighed:
“I’m not sure. He rather liked me when I had my big fat ass. He said …”
Ava cut her off.
“It’s okay. I trust you on that one.”
Now it was her turn to blush, while Angela chuckled.
“Let’s get ready. I need to practice my routine tonight.”
Ava nodded quickly and turned on the shower. The warm water was a blessing. Her body was feeling so bruised and crumpled, she just longed for a bit of relaxation. She had to admit, though, that her muscles were getting bigger and stronger too. She still had a long way ahead of her, but whenever she wasn’t totally exhausted, she could really enjoy the energy.
Once they were finished, they dried themselves, got dressed and rode home on their bikes. The city felt empty once again. After the bustle of the gym, the endless grey streets felt eerie. In a way, she longed to be back at the university. She wondered what the people would say once they saw her new shape.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #76 on: November 14, 2018, 10:05:40 pm »
The drive to the show had been uneventful. Angela was stressed, but Ava and Lucius just tried to keep her mind of the coming performance. It did work rather well, though not overwhelmingly so. Over the last days, her diet had come to a peak and she was terribly cranky, constantly losing her temper and generally being very thin-skinned. The slightest provocation would let her fly into a frustrated rage. After a moment, Ava started juggling around her, doing her best to hide any problems from sight.
Angela had also insisted on checking out the competition on social media. It hadn’t been the best idea. The younger women all had perfect social media presences and their looks were downright intimidating. Of course, Angela knew that participating was more important than winning and the chances that she would win a trophy were very low, but somehow, all this training and her own progress had brought her hopes up.
Ava stopped the car at the venue. It wasn’t too glamorous, to say the least. As they came in, they saw dozens of people with overly warm clothing standing around, sweating. Angela felt even less comfortable. They walked over to the registration, got their number and a couple of other goodies, and went backstage.
The atmosphere back there was tense. Ava and her mother looked around and couldn’t help but staring at the competitors. The fitness girls were quite a sight, with their tight, slim bodies, clad in skimpy posing suits. But then, there were also the bodybuilders ...

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #77 on: November 15, 2018, 09:02:43 am »
Since this was only a minor, local competition, there were very few of them. Three to be precise, and none of them were especially big. But for Angela, it was an epiphany. She swallowed and stared. The women, clearly used to this and focused on the competition just continued their preparations.
“Mom? We need to get ready …”
“Ah … Yes. Yes. We have to … get ready.”
Ava looked at her mom, who was standing there, star-struck.
“Hello? Mom? Are you there?”
Angela shook her head to clear it.
“Sorry. The thirst, you understand?”
Her daughter shrugged. She wasn’t too sure about what had just happened. The musclewomen were impressive, that was true, their muscles looking amazingly big and their wide shoulders giving them tight, hard waists. Right now, they were pumping up their arms, and they looked positively heroic. Okay, so they all had been looking at pictures and videos on the internet, but seeing them in the flesh was something else. Ava was pretty sure she connected with her mother in that moment.
Those muscles …
Sure, they were for show, but maybe this was what she wanted too. To feel strong, powerful, in control. She looked around and realized that she too had gotten stuck. She turned to her mother, who was smiling.
Lucius snapped his fingers and said:
“Okay, enough daydreaming. Time to get ready!”
Sighing, Angela stripped out of her clothes and Ava and Lucius started putting the fake tan on. That was just another weird thing in their relationship.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #78 on: November 16, 2018, 07:13:41 am »
At last, she put on her suit. The sequins blinked cheerfully in the harsh light. She looked at herself in the mirror and was impressed. Sure, she was a little older and the diet had definitely made her face look even more tired, but her body was … amazing.
A year ago, she had been obese and tired, now she was slim and tough. Her muscles were easily visible under her skin and she looked strong and assertive. The dark color of the fake tan brought out the striations and veins a little more and she flexed with a grin.
Ava stared:
“Damn, Mom. You look incredible. I still can’t believe it.”
“Me neither. I wonder what your dad would have said.”
“I don’t think you would have been his type …”
“Are you sure? I’m not certain he could have resisted this butt!”
She turned sideways, flexed her glutes and admired the round shape that hardened on her hips. Ava groaned:
“Mom … Please.”
Angela mock-frowned:
“Hey, let me have some fun …”
Lucius watched the show with a grin and said:
“Okay, time to get you pumped up!”
Once this was done, Angela slipped on her heels and focused. Ava could tell her mom was nervous. It was understandable. The environment wasn’t very calming. Indeed, all these other women trying to get ready only compounded the pressure. She was getting the jitters.
Ava took her mom’s hand and said:
“Don’t worry. You’ll do fine and when it’s over, we’re going to celebrate with some really unhealthy food.”
Angela smiled and sighed:
“Thank you for being here. I know I look silly, but I want to prove myself I can take control of my life.”
The announcer called the bikini competitors to get ready.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #79 on: November 17, 2018, 10:16:54 am »
Angela stepped out into the light. The audience was only vaguely visible in the obscurity. Her heart was pounding hard and she felt a little like an astronaut as he boarded his rocket. And then, suddenly, the whole stress fell off her. She felt as if she was floating, taking up her position in the lineup. She completely ignored the competitors, focusing fully on the audience.
Somewhere up there, Ava was sitting with Lucius, crossing her fingers and wishing her well. The voice of the announcer called out the poses. Smiling brightly, she flexed her arms, her back, her legs, her shoulders, everything. She was going through the motions on autopilot, only occasionally coming back to correct herself. This was her first time, but somehow, she was enjoying this now.
At last, the final call came and they all stood in position, waiting for the verdict.
To her relief, her name sounded over the stage. Okay, so she was in the final round. That was great! That was incredible. Honestly, this was more than she had expected.
As she returned backstage with the other competitors to prepare for the next part, her heart was racing. She only now noticed just how tired she was.
The moment she was back in that thoroughly unglamorous backstage area, she was submerged in a torrent of chatter. The other women were all talking like crazy. Someone was crying, there was some cursing, a few voices were cheering.
She saw a young girl, maybe Ava’s age, her obviously fake breasts standing out inches from her chest, do a little victory dance before being shut down by her trainer. A woman she found way too fluffy was sitting on a bench, just staring into the distance. Two girls who were obviously training partners were high-fiving and laughed. Angela waited for Ava and Lucius to come back.

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #80 on: November 17, 2018, 10:46:58 am »
Amazing,!  Wow El Roy, so much suspense!   I love that you are taking your time and letting suspense build, but at the same time you're keeping the story going, not becoming repetitive, it is always moving alone.

Fantastic work!   :bravo:
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #81 on: November 17, 2018, 02:28:52 pm »
Amazing,!  Wow El Roy, so much suspense!   I love that you are taking your time and letting suspense build, but at the same time you're keeping the story going, not becoming repetitive, it is always moving alone.

Fantastic work!   :bravo:

Thank you very much. I'm glad you enjoy it!

Offline totocom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #82 on: November 18, 2018, 01:10:42 am »
Very nice story.
Thx, El_Roy
I'm Totocom (aka Scat, in another time...)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #83 on: November 18, 2018, 10:43:30 am »
Thank you for the kind words!

“Mom! You did it! You were amazing!”
Angela smiled blissfully as she did her best not to get her daughter dirty. She was all sweaty and the tanning cream was just as sticky and bad.
“I did, huh? I still can’t believe it.”
Lucius smiled, but said:
“It went well, but there’s the second round coming up, so don’t relax just yet.”
“Oh, come on. Don’t be such a spoilsport. I was just happy I passed round one.”
Behind them, the female bodybuilders walked on stage. They had this swagger as they walked, their broad shoulders swinging. Ava and Angela couldn’t help staring. This was impressive.
Lucius tried to get his trainee to focus.
“Please, Angela, you have a shot at placing. Don’t screw this up now.”
Ava took a step back. This was weird. Up until now, she had been under the impression that this was all just for fun, but Lucius made it sound as if this was actually important. Angela shook her head to clear it and said:
“You’re right. Let’s go through the routine once more.”
They started reciting the litany, so Ava left them. She returned to pick up her backpack. She had just put it in the car without looking at it. Just now, she realized that she hadn’t opened it since their spelunking trip. Bringing it along was pointless. The young woman sat down and pulled open the zipper. It was pretty smelly in there. What happened in there? She pulled the zipper back and looked around. She didn’t want to stink up the place. The reek of sweat and fake tan was bad enough.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #84 on: November 19, 2018, 04:50:26 pm »
Angela was back out again. Ava and Lucius returned to their places. They sat together with the other coaches and assistants. Ava noticed that the bodybuilders’ coaches were themselves really built. She wondered whether she could talk to one of them after the show. She just had to ask what it was like.
Her mom took up her position and showed off her routine. Ava was surprised by her gracefulness. Of course, she had watched the show before, but to actually see her all glittering and wonderful on the big stage, that was something else … She smiled and wondered what it would be like to do a stunt like that. Nah. Never. Regardless of what her mom might fantasize about, she wasn’t going to join her on stage for paired posing. That was stupid. Imagining herself in a bikini in public? What a stupid idea.
Angela flexed and hit a double biceps pose. Her muscles swelled nicely and her veins became visible. Then she turned to her side and showed off her triceps. Ava nodded to herself. This was great.
The musclewoman sitting in front of her commented:
“Yeah, she’s nice. She could stand a little more size, but she’s got good proportions.”
Her neighbor, a similarly built woman nodded:
“No chance for a sponsor, obviously, but I like the look. I guess she could try for lightweight too.”
They chuckled.
Ava leaned forward and asked:
“So you’re saying my mom’s doing fine?”
They nodded:
“Sure. If she can afford it, she could go far. I think she’s got a shot.”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #85 on: November 20, 2018, 08:26:09 am »
Ava grinned. That was both weird and cool. Also, those two women seemed to be so at ease with their strength and their broad shoulders, that was, well, inspiring. She leaned back and watched the show. The other competitors were reaching the end of their routines and the judges were working at reaching their verdict. The women returned backstage and Ava stood up again.
Lucius massaged his temples. She asked:
“So, what do you think?”
“It went well for a first time, but there are so many things that went wrong …”
“Really? I didn’t notice anything.”
He gave her a tired look and said:
“It’s not my first competition, Ava. If you come to a few ones, you’ll see it too.”
Ava got curious:
“Why is this so important to you? I mean, it’s not as if my mom is ever going to be the champion of anything, is she? This is just for fun.”
The towering, broad-shouldered man was surprised by what she said. It was obvious that he could hardly believe that she just said that. He blinked incredulously:
“Girl, this is a serious competition. The top three participants can enter the state championships and try to get a pro card. This is not for fun. If you do something, you either do it seriously, or you don’t.”
That stung. Ava was annoyed. Getting scolded by this guy made her angry. She wanted to say something, but there really was nothing she could think of. Her mom probably saw it the same way, otherwise she wouldn’t have agreed to it. But still, she didn’t like his way of talking to her.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #86 on: November 21, 2018, 07:43:13 am »
They entered the backstage room and Angela and Lucius immediately started  kvetching about what didn’t work. Ava listened to them for a second, then she decided she didn’t want this. She walked around, looking at the fit women all around her. They were all relaxed now, the worst of the show over. Of course, there was this feeling of excitement all around: The results would be available soon.
She couldn’t  help imagining herself getting as buff as those women. Of course, there were also the bodybuilders. She got stuck there. Maybe it had been the comic books or the TV shows, but she definitely liked the superhero frames.
She was awoken from her reverie by the snap of a finger.
“Hey? Girl? You awake?”
Ava blinked and focused on the muscle-packed woman right in front of her. She asked:
“Are you alright? I know I look cool, but I don’t like getting stared at.”
The bodybuilder was a super-tanned Latina in an electric blue posing suit, her hard muscles on full display. Her long brown hair was streaked with blond and hung on her broad shoulders in thick curls.
“Oh … Sorry. I … I …”
The woman grinned:
“You got a case of the ‘fantasies’, didn’t you? Happens all the time. Especially when I’m at the beach.”
She chuckled. Ava nodded slowly.
“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to stare.”
“Sure. We can talk later, if you want. Us heavy girls have a little celebration afterwards. You can come.”
“Okay … Cool. Thank you. I’ll see …”
“Yeah. Whatever. Just join us when we leave.”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #87 on: November 22, 2018, 11:57:48 am »
The assistant came in and ushered all the bikini competitors back out. It was time for the announcement of the winners. Ava was already mentally and physically exhausted from all that running around, the noise and the stress. Her mom was equally tired, but she got back in line while Ava ran out with Lucius, to see the end of the show. The next time, she would just stay backstage or something. If there was a next time ...
They got to their seats and looked at the stage. The competitors were all beaming, desperate to show off their results one more time. Although it wouldn’t change the judges decisions, the audience deserved as much.
The PA came on and the announcer started:
“And here they are again, our beautiful and fit women of the bikini division. Put your hands together for their effort and their hard work!” The spectators clapped and there were even a few hoots and cheers. “Okay, so let’s see … On third place, we have number twelve, Angela …”
The last name was drowned by applause. Ava couldn’t believe it. Third place! This was both crazy and a little frightening. It certainly meant that her mom would pursue this. Probably a good idea … Although it still worried Ava a little. Being fit was one thing, but that diet had been very harsh. Lucius tapped on her shoulder and said:
“Let’s go backstage again and welcome her.”
“Amazing, don’t you think? She did it!”
He nodded approvingly. It was obvious that he would have wanted more.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #88 on: November 23, 2018, 08:01:42 am »
Angela returned a few moments after they came in and Ava embraced her mother.
“You did it! Incredible!”
“Watch out, you’re going to get all sticky.”
“Mom, I don’t care. I’m just so happy for you!”
They hugged and Ava did indeed end up being sticky. Still, this was a time to celebrate. Angela went to take a shower and clean herself up, a procedure that took even longer because of the line forming by the bathroom. Meanwhile, they announced the bodybuilder winners and started the presentation of the overall winners.
Lucius packed up their things. As the bodybuilders returned, Ava hesitated. Then she took the dive:
“Lucius, if you and Mom don’t mind, I’d like to stay and go with them. They’re having a party and I’d like to join them.”
Lucius grinned:
“Seriously? You want to go on a party with a bunch of roided-up musclegirls? If I were you, I wouldn’t do that. They’re going to drone on and on about supplements and training routines and then, they’ll have a shouting match. I’ve been through this myself.”
“I was invited …”
“Whatever. Just don’t get punched, okay?”
Ava shrugged and sat down, waiting for the women to finish. At one point, her mom came out of the bathroom. She told her what she was up to, Angela hesitated and wasn’t too happy about it, but what could she say?
Her daughter explained that she would catch the last bus home and that she would call should anything go wrong. Or anyway. She’d call.
Then Lucius and Angela got up and left and Ava ended up waiting for the musclewomen to be ready.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #89 on: November 24, 2018, 09:02:39 am »
“So, you coming?”
Ava nodded.
“Sure! Thanks for having me.”
“Don’t mention it.”
The three bodybuilder women had put on normal clothes, but they still looked huge. The one who had invited her told Ava her name was Pauline. She was big and very blond. Platinum blond. The woman was about as tall as Ava, but she was wide. Her shoulders really stood out and she also had rather big breasts. Ava was certain those were implants. When Pauline had been in her posing suit, they really stood out all round and fake. Still, she was fascinated.
They left the venue and got into a sports utility vehicle.
Ava asked:
“So you’re all traveling together?”
The driver, Tara, was a dark-skinned woman with a complex hairdo made of strange, interlocking braids. She was not as wide as Pauline, but her muscles looked even more defined.
“Girl, that competition is just shit. We’re never going to earn a cent from doing this, so we keep it fair and share the costs.”
The third woman joined in. She was a bit shorter and sported legs so thick they stretched her leggings almost to their breaking point. As far as Ava understood, her name was Marla. She wore her brown hair in a bun and was as tanned as Pauline.
“Think of it as an exhibition to attract customers.”
“Customers?”
“Shmoes. Guys who want to wrestle musclewomen and be dominated by them. It’s a pretty big thing. They love our shows. If you do some fancy, sexy moves, they’ll know.”
“And that’s money in our pocket.”, Tara concluded.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  New ongoing story - New Life

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View