Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572582 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 05:45:29 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Russian Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure, Wellness & Bikini  |  Elena Shportun
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Elena Shportun  (Read 274424 times)

Offline matadore10

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    50%
Re: Elena Shportun
« Reply #90 on: December 08, 2013, 07:16:41 pm »

Forum Saradas

« Reply #90 on: December 08, 2013, 07:16:41 pm »

Offline matadore10

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    50%
« Reply #91 on: December 08, 2013, 07:17:38 pm »

Offline matadore10

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    50%
« Reply #92 on: January 18, 2014, 05:13:03 pm »

Offline gordonlloyd

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    93.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #93 on: June 21, 2014, 11:03:39 am »
recent

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline brun

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #94 on: June 23, 2014, 03:21:39 am »
Don`t know what happened between Elena and her former husband, and it`s not my business, of course... but still feel sorry for the poor German fotographer! Easy to imagine a final "explanation" between 2 candidates, how the big strong guy adress him: "LET`S TALK LIKE A MEN!".

The case looks to me like extra good warning to all "Schmoes" (including myself), who are dreaming about a serious relations with the bodybuilding girls!
Wrote this and right before posting got an idea, that maybe he does not need anybody`s consolations.... Many people (especially on this forum) would give everything for a year of life with such a woman!

Offline brun

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #95 on: June 24, 2014, 08:44:07 pm »
The rumour I have Heard is that HE left her. And he did so cause he could not stand her abuse and dependence of "chemicals"...

Well, everything is possible. And probably, the german members of this board can tell us more (I am sure, this topic had been discussed at some local forums).

So, all I can do is - to use a simple LOGIC. No emotions, like "Show me a single man on Earth, who will leave such a woman!"

When the "rumors" are born, somebody allways have an interest in this!
Can he, Claus Willemer (by the way, everybody can google his name and find a lot information about him and his works), have such an interest?
Definitely, yes!
Because, when your wife goes from you to a strong muscular sportsman, the first idea people get is that you were kind of "not-man-enough" for her.
And he is a well-known person. I think, in purpose to "save the face" many people on his place will defend themselves pretty much the same way!

But he is a professional bodybuilding fotografer, not a naive school-boy. He supposed to know something about whom he married, something about  this sport! At least something, everybody knows: this sport (on a top level) is all about using some "additions" to food!

But maybe she did it in such "unhuman amounts" that he could not afford it?
Let`s see.
This is a forum of "romantics". But speaking openly, we must agree, that, if we look closer, even in most of the cases which are traditionally presented as a combination of big muscles and femininity, we shell find a deep man`s voices, traces of hairs in a wrong places and pretty bad skin under layers of tonal cream.

But not in a case of Elena. She is a true LUCKY EXEPTION!

Does not matter, what anybody will tell about her, she will still look like an Angel! And Angels don`t need anybody`s defence (including this post) - mud can`t be sticked to them!

So, I can be mistaken, of course, but everybody is free to decide for himself - to believe such "rumors" or not!

costy1993

« Reply #96 on: September 15, 2014, 06:25:45 pm »
I was rather shocked when I saw a photo of her ex-hubbie (could not see what attraction he held for her) and can't say I'm shocked it didn't last,.

Well, I would only say this, I think that she got with him and it was a way for her to get out of Russia. As you can see, she is now living in Germany...the very place she wanted to live. Would this answer your inquiry?

Offline viewermail

• Activity:
    40%
« Reply #97 on: November 19, 2015, 05:34:01 am »

Offline yellowlevel

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #98 on: November 19, 2015, 12:09:44 pm »
She really is one of the hottest ones out there.  Her movement is intoxicating and she has the best smile.

Offline matadore10

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    50%
« Reply #99 on: July 07, 2016, 09:58:14 pm »

Offline matadore10

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    50%
« Reply #100 on: August 04, 2016, 08:39:57 pm »

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #101 on: January 09, 2017, 12:04:05 pm »

footdan

« Reply #102 on: June 14, 2017, 03:34:11 pm »

footdan

« Reply #103 on: July 14, 2017, 12:36:39 pm »

annkuk

« Reply #104 on: July 14, 2017, 01:48:30 pm »
Super woman!!! And is there any video on this site?

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Russian Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure, Wellness & Bikini  |  Elena Shportun

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View