Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572410 Posts in 72083 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 09:34:17 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Headscissor Knockouts
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Headscissor Knockouts  (Read 123619 times)

scissor35

Re: Best scissor in session!
« Reply #60 on: September 05, 2013, 05:24:06 am »
I do sessions because I love headscissors.  I have met over 30 women and here are the ones with the most memorable scissors.

Heather Policky – Incredible sweep to her thighs.  Her legs literally engulfed my entire head.  Told me that she preferred muscle worship and posing sessions instead of scissor holds.  But the scissor holds that she put me in were unforgettable.  Feeling those enormous quads around my neck was an unreal experience.

Monica Martin – Beautiful legs with enormous power.  Extremely attractive and sexy.  Never wanted her to release me from any of her headscissors.

Debra D’Andrea – One of the strongest forward face scissors I have ever experienced.  Completely devastating hold that she clamped on with enough force to take me to the brink of passing out.  Then she just kept the pressure constant for several minutes until I was completely wiped out.

Raquel (Seattle)  - One of the very few real wrestlers who is capable of completely wearing you down and placing you in virtually any type of scissor against your will.  Deceptive power that will have you at her mercy while she is in complete control.

Anita Ramsey – Had the ability to position her inner thigh adductors around my throat and control the squeeze so it felt like her hands were choking my throat.  Felt like a vice grip when she placed you high and tight in her pelvic region.

Kelly Dobbins – Had a technique that she called “build ups” where she would slowly squeeze harder and harder while easing up for several seconds in between.  Ended up with a really sore neck for a few weeks after the session but that could have been the result of a finishing choke that she used while holding me in a grapevine.

Gabrielle Hames – Way too strong to the point where every scissor (or headlock) felt like I was being crushed by steel pylons.  I had to ask her to scale it down a bit to enjoy it.  Told me that she could have killed me with her legs and I would have to agree.  She never really eased up and was in complete control the entire session.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #60 on: September 05, 2013, 05:24:06 am »

Offline Silver_Surfer

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #61 on: September 05, 2013, 06:51:24 am »
I have 3 number 1's:

1) Alina Popa...Will always be my number 1 because I'm a huge fan of hers and she is sooo strong that I'm not sure she even knows how strong she is. She had me tapping out in seconds and many times she didn't even start squeezing. But she seem to truly enjoy making me suffer in ever hold. She was a lot like Th-Resa...as in being aggressive and dominant. To bad she is not longer doing sessions.

1) Brigita Brezovac .....Another one of the most brutal ladies out there. She's a more like Th-Resa in the way she loves to rough you up and she tends to ignore your taps at times and laughs about it. She likes to push your limits while punishing you and I didn't mind. Just a shame she jacked up her prices so much. :(

1) Th-Resa Bostick...She enjoyed knocking me out and did it a few times. Some happen so fast I never felt any pain at all. Others she just enjoyed torturing me.

2) Karla Nelson...Was great for many reason, but the truth is she never really gave me her best. I got her to give me one good squeeze, but I couldn't take it. I almost passed out and it was like just starting. I just remember seeing spots. She let go and said she didn't like knocking people out and didn't like to hurt anyone she she never gave anyone an all out squeeze to often unless they just wanted to see what it would be like. She was one of the sweetest ladies I had ever met. Also one of the few that got me to give in a body scissor too.

3) Thea Bennington...She was very strong, had great leverage with those longs legs and a great vibrating scissor, also a snap scissor (where your head pops back and forth really fast.) she was very aggressive too which I liked. Her scissors were intense and knocked me out by accident...she was super worried, but very sweet. A lot of fun to be with.

4) Kasie Cavanaugh...One of my all time favorites and never really gave me her all, but I know how strong she is and very dangerous. She can get you in a head scissor from anywhere, and within seconds have you tapping or crying like a baby to be let go...lol

5)  Renee O'Neill..She loved to wrestle and actually practiced with a guy back in the day who was around 220. She and I spoke on the phone and via email and became friends. She was coming up my way to visit family and was talking smack and I was too. She said she would show me what was up when she came to town. I thought she was joking, but when she called me up, I was floored, but I drove up to meet her. She was such a blast and so nice. All I can say is this woman was so aggressive, but in a playful way so it made it that much more fun, but her scissors were crazy strong.  She only gave me enough to make me tap and then held me there to torment you in holds especially combo holds.  R.I.P.

6) Lora Ottenad...Very sweet lady and very strong scissors. I loved her laugh and how she teased me while I was trapped, and loved that she enjoyed scissoring me. She said she had a lot of fun and that I was one of the few guys she had to use a little more power than normal, but not that great of a wrestler.

7) Nadia Crow...All I can say is this lady was one of my favorites too..Not because she was so damn cute, but because she could twist her body like no one else can. She also had a great BJJ background she knew exactly how much pressure to make you tap...she was hard to get off too. Once she was on you, it was like a leech...lol

8) Heather Policky...She had insanely strong legs and one hell of a scissor, but she hated doing sessions. She didn't mind the posing, but didn't like other peoples sweat touching her and hated when you tried to get out of her holds. It really annoyed her. I asked her how much she gave me and she said maybe 40%. and I was starting to see spots. I wish she would have enjoyed sessions more...I'm just not into posing sessions...:/

9) Robin Parker...Had one hell of a scissor, but she retired shortly after I met her. She said she really wasn't that strong because she had some knee problems and couldn't scissor like she did when she first started, but still had a very tight grip. Makes me wish I would have met her sooner before her knee injury.

11) Kris Lubke...What more can I say. She was one of the few ladies that had me tapping without locking her ankles...I can not say that about man, but she did hold back a lot. Only gave me enough till I tapped then let up for a few seconds and then locked it up again.

10) Sondra Faas...Deadly Martial arts skills and knew how to make you tap and her legs for being as short as they were if you got trapped in high and tight she would make you tap in seconds

I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over himself.

Aristotle

Offline Silver_Surfer

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #62 on: September 05, 2013, 09:50:29 am »
Someone mentioned Tyler Dare I seen her 3 times mistake on my part.

One more Brigita Brezovac reverse head scissors were brutal

I agree with you about Brigita, but why was it a mistake 3 times with Tyler Dare??
I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over himself.

Aristotle

wujekcity

« Reply #63 on: September 05, 2013, 01:29:18 pm »
Ive read that women fbbs are actually the worst to get scissored by....there leg muscles are too big to apply the correct pressure to your neck...or something like that....... the article stated a fitness girl who is strong and smaller leg muscles would be a lot better.

nujerz84

« Reply #64 on: September 05, 2013, 01:57:17 pm »
Someone mentioned Tyler Dare I seen her 3 times mistake on my part.

One more Brigita Brezovac reverse head scissors were brutal

I agree with you about Brigita, but why was it a mistake 3 times with Tyler Dare??

U mis read it.. It was a mistake on my part not to include her as someone who has great scissors and great sessions. Tyler Dare is awesome.

Offline Silver_Surfer

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #65 on: September 05, 2013, 06:18:47 pm »
Ive read that women fbbs are actually the worst to get scissored by....there leg muscles are too big to apply the correct pressure to your neck...or something like that....... the article stated a fitness girl who is strong and smaller leg muscles would be a lot better.

I spoke with Jay from Scissorfoxes, Drew from Scissorvixens and Kip from Utopia a last yrs  and they all told me the same thing. That the girls that are smaller have more deadly scissors and more brutal because they can get under your head and directly on your neck to make you go out faster. Like Gia Primo, Skylar Rene, and Dia Zerva...anyway they said that they had a way better scissor then the fbb and that I should give them a try instead of staying with just with the FBB ladies and that I would be surprised at how good of wrestlers they truly are. Now we have some MMA ladies and I'm sure they are even more deadly....I guess I'll have to give them a try next time they are in the area.

Aristotle

onlyone26

« Reply #66 on: September 06, 2013, 11:38:21 am »
I get the whole thinner leg thing, but I just sessioned with Mistress Treasure and I doubt anyone would be able to handle her at 100%. She could have knocked me out in seconds if I didn't beg her not to.

Offline paul0416

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #67 on: September 11, 2013, 02:37:06 am »
I have had sessions with almost all of the top scissor women in the last decade.Cindy Huntress, Gabrielle Hames, Sonia Fernandez, Brigy, Gia,Arekha

Gia was the only one to knock me out, although all of them could have. She wasn't even trying but she is an expert in cutting your blood flow off in the reverse scissors.Weird feeling!

It is hard to judge these girls because ALL of them can knock you out or break your ribs in a scissor.

In all honesty, Gia knocked me out, Arekah cracked my ribs, all of them were amazing but Cindy Huntress had the most power I have ever felt.That girl was freakishly strong.
User is currently banned [View]

jnickjr

Re: Headscissor Knockouts
« Reply #68 on: November 18, 2013, 02:53:05 pm »
This is great feedback.  I need to try this.  Now to pick the right woman to trust to do it. Anyone have any other suggestions on women that you would trust with this?

Offline afan

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Headscissor Knockouts
« Reply #69 on: November 18, 2013, 09:43:14 pm »
Way back a few years ago Holly made me spill my guts with a figure four.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline hardboy1972

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • tough session wrestler
Best scissors?
« Reply #70 on: June 16, 2014, 06:28:21 am »
Who has the best scissors hold out there? I ve been scissored by some big girls and they have been weak and been surprize by the smaller ones. What do any of you guys  think

Offline matty

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Best scissors?
« Reply #71 on: June 17, 2014, 03:27:26 pm »
When VeVe has you locked in and cranks up the voltage, it's tap or nap!  For a smallish lady (120 lbs.) she has amazing power.

Offline Pinme

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #72 on: June 17, 2014, 06:44:28 pm »
The bjj girls tend to have excellent scissors since they know how to apply them.  Yasmin is amazing with her black belt plus legs that press 1000 pounds (which I personally witnessed).  She can make you submit by scissoring your thigh!   Scary!

Offline cap9900

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #73 on: June 17, 2014, 09:24:22 pm »
I second the vote for Yasmin.   She is great  Tyler Dare isn't so bad either....

The bjj girls tend to have excellent scissors since they know how to apply them.  Yasmin is amazing with her black belt plus legs that press 1000 pounds (which I personally witnessed).  She can make you submit by scissoring your thigh!   Scary!

Offline polaris

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #74 on: June 17, 2014, 11:11:22 pm »
Is Yasmin still doing sessions?  A few years back I had one scheduled with her, but she contacted me mentioning her wrist got hurt at BJJ practice.  She was nice to let me know, and actually said she could still do the session... or we could reschedule when she was 100%.  We ended up waiting, but I was never able to find a time to reschedule.  Damn... sounds like I missed out on a good thing.   :shucks

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Headscissor Knockouts

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View