Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572668 Posts in 72096 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 02:20:31 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Serious relationship with strong women
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Serious relationship with strong women  (Read 5262 times)

abouelmo

Serious relationship with strong women
« on: March 08, 2018, 10:20:43 pm »
I am interested to have a serious relationship  with strong women  both physically and mentally yet I don't want her to be a professional  heave weight bodybuilder  because I don't want to drive attention  to my preference, I divorced my wife when she became sure that my   love for strong women is like addiction , any one can help where I can find such women  , I tried  almost all dating sites but I can ensure you that all are fake , I tried to approach girls on social media but they are too arrogant to connect

Offline bubba69

• Activity:
    0%
Re: serious relationship with strong women
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2018, 12:44:56 am »
There aren't a lot of strong women out there, but if you're patient you will find one my friend.  Of course, the gym is always a good place to start!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline larky368

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2018, 03:16:58 am »
I'm in love with a woman who is obese. Did I go looking for an obese woman? No. In fact if you had asked me I would have said I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with such a woman. I fell in love with her and now I love her body as well. She wants to lose weight and if she does that will be great but it doesn't matter to me in the least one way or the other.

You suggest that your marriage failed because your wife had the wrong body type. Well I can almost guarantee that if you enter into a relationship predicated on a mere physical characteristic then it doesn't stand a chance of succeeding.

abouelmo

Re: Serious relationship with strong women
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2018, 07:04:37 pm »
No , my wife is the one that left me although  I love her because she knows that I love strong women and that I crave to be with one which I think is the case for all of us here , what I am saying that I will try and focus on the collateral  beauty of my divorce and will not compromise  finding the girl of my dreams

Offline bobsaget

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2018, 01:03:49 am »
IM not married to my fantasy woman, and it is hard to live where I do as there are gym bunnies in any direction, But I work at making my relationship work. I want to be with this woman. I have gotten her to use the muscle she has in ways that drive me crazy. But a relationship has to be based on more than just the physical of you are going to be in the same situation again
User is currently banned [View]

Offline 87fg

• Activity:
    30%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2018, 02:16:44 am »
I would suggest not using dating websites. Those just set people up for failure. Meeting people online is not the same as seeing them  in person. The best solution is to get out and meet people. Coed sports is a way to find women who are in shape. You could try joining a gym or going to a women's sport event. Dating is harder these days seeing as women seem to demand more.  Here is one idea : just go jogging. It seems that there are some fit women who like to jog as a past time.

gokuman7

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2018, 04:42:42 pm »
There aren't a lot of strong women out there, but if you're patient you will find one my friend.  Of course, the gym is always a good place to start!

Definitely try the gym

phy911

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2018, 11:30:55 pm »
Online dating can be useful but don't rely on it exclusively. Make sure you use the search parameters. Match dot com keyword search has been broken for many years. Search results will vary substantially with changes in the distance field. Some bodybuilders will completely avoid any use of the word "bodybuilding" to reduce the number of schmoes finding their profile. Selecting body type "Athletic and toned" and interest-sports "weights/machines" will yield large numbers of results however, take the time to filter through them and you might find a bodybuilder who is under the radar. Once you've gone through the results use the "newest first" parameter once or twice a week. It is a small time investment that might lead to a date.

Fitness-singles dot com has the highest number of bodybuilders per member. Unfortunately, it also has a low paid subscriber rate. I've only had one success with this site although I still maintain a presence. I would only pay fitness-singles if there was a worth while local contact that was active.

Eharmony I've never progressed beyond basic setup.

Tinder...the evolution of grinder. Never tried it.

The rules for meeting any attractive woman apply to female bodybuilders. Don't objectify them. If you do you will alienate them. I'll expand on my post if it is not moved. I'm microMODERATED on this forum.

Offline Bugenhagen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2018, 03:11:26 pm »
Some pretty good advice around here. Y'know... there's a lot of strong obese women out there too. I think the biggest trick is a combination of honesty and not getting discouraged. It's hard out here for us musclephiles, but the more open you are the more spoils there are to reap. Both with new loves and the long time ones.

Duke69

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2018, 07:16:24 pm »
For every muscle woman there are probably 10 ex boyfriends with stories abut how crazy they are.  These are by large a group of very insecure high maintenance self centered ladies who are very difficult to keep a relationship with day to day. Many if not most of them have tempers,  mood swings, and breakdowns that far exceed those of normal ladies.  A fantasy that a relationship with one of these girls is a panacea  often gets crushed by reality once you get in their world.

Offline shimmer1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2018, 04:19:39 am »
For every muscle woman there are probably 10 ex boyfriends with stories abut how crazy they are.  These are by large a group of very insecure high maintenance self centered ladies who are very difficult to keep a relationship with day to day. Many if not most of them have tempers,  mood swings, and breakdowns that far exceed those of normal ladies.  A fantasy that a relationship with one of these girls is a panacea  often gets crushed by reality once you get in their world.

This is the case if you go for competitive BB who are not natural, but there are plenty of really muscular girls across many areas now. Go and join a crossfit box and prepare to be impressed and humbled as women/girls 20 years old can lift more than you, run faster and have good careers and arent nutcases... If you want a BB specifically then you are likely to be encountering someone who may have issues...Some crossfitters can be obnoxious and boring but there are plenty who just train hard and look hot and muscley.

Offline Boyo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2018, 08:10:02 pm »
I agree - I did Crossfit for years (have given it up now due to knee trouble) and even in my provincial little U.K. town there are strong, beefy Crossfit girls who can push press 70kg for a couple of reps. I mean that’s their body weight, which means if they have smaller framed friends then that’s girls overhead lifting girls for you. On that note don’t underestimate how competitive these Crossfiters are. If one (finally!) agrees to whatever it is you want - a flex, a lift, an arm wrestle, etc... then others will inevitably join in.

Either that or the gym.

No coincidence that you meet muscular women at places where they gain those muscles.

Offline shimmer1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2018, 08:44:31 am »
I agree - I did Crossfit for years (have given it up now due to knee trouble) and even in my provincial little U.K. town there are strong, beefy Crossfit girls who can push press 70kg for a couple of reps. I mean that’s their body weight, which means if they have smaller framed friends then that’s girls overhead lifting girls for you. On that note don’t underestimate how competitive these Crossfiters are. If one (finally!) agrees to whatever it is you want - a flex, a lift, an arm wrestle, etc... then others will inevitably join in.

Either that or the gym.

No coincidence that you meet muscular women at places where they gain those muscles.

Agree... I actually think in 2018 you are far more likely to encounter muscular women in a Crossfit box than you are a gym. Go try a fundamentals class and you could be surrounded by a few every day..

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Serious relationship with strong women

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View