Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572643 Posts in 72092 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 07:22:48 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Stephanie Knowles
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Stephanie Knowles  (Read 12872 times)

kingbaaa

Stephanie Knowles
« on: January 03, 2008, 11:32:04 pm »
She remainds me of Lisa Bickels:

Forum Saradas

Stephanie Knowles
« on: January 03, 2008, 11:32:04 pm »

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
Re: Stephanie Knowles
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2016, 03:01:02 pm »
I Saradas

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2019, 05:27:21 pm »
Stephanie Knowles NPC Figure

My name is Stephanie Knowles and I am a figure competitor, personal trainer, and teacher in Oklahoma. I began training in 1999 and competed in my first figure show in 2001. My wonderful husband, Justin, first introduced me to bodybuilding and figure after we graduated from the University of Central Oklahoma. We were both always involved in sports and wanted to find something to keep us in shape after we were finished competing collegiately. He played baseball and I played softball.
We moved to Norman and began training at Sooner Fitness where I met trainer/bodybuilder Tommy Brown. He encouraged me to try a figure competition and I agreed. We only had eight weeks and I had no idea what kind of discipline it would take to compete in this sport. After eight weeks of intense dieting and training, I competed in the Oklahoma Figure Championship and brought home a 2nd place trophy. I had such a feeling of accomplishment when I walked across the stage. The judges told me I needed to work on my back, and I couldn't wait to get back in the gym to get started.
The next year, Justin and I moved to Moore, OK and joined BodyTech. Owner/Trainer Howard Huddleston has encouraged and supported me throughout my entire training. I am so grateful for such an amazing environment in which to train. The people at BodyTech are so special to me -Ryan and Alyssa Tyson, Jackie and Darrell Little, Carri Ledford, Sherry Smith, Tim and Shannon Young, Dave and Annie Johnson, Jill Smith, Jennifer Jenkins, Lori Brooks, Dana and Jesse, Joey and Ashlee, Mark Russell, Q, Bren Baldwin...the list goes on and on. These people have been an inspiration and such a support system for me.
Last year I competed in the Iron Games along with my husband and we both won the overall championships in figure and bodybuilding. Five weeks later, I went back to the Oklahoma, promoted by Eileen Luis, and took home the overall in figure. Howie encouraged me to try Junior Nationals in Chicago and sponsored me through training, supplements, entry fee, etc. I couldn't have done it without his continual support. I placed 7th in the B class and made a goal for myself to go back the next year and make the top 5 in my height class.
In tuning up for Juniors this year, I competed at the Orange County Classic and placed 2nd. In June, Jill Smith and I went to Chicago for another go at Junior Nationals. With the help from my husband, Justin, my physique was the best it's ever been. I came in much fuller and just as hard. I was ecstatic to hear my name called out for the third place trophy at a national level contest. It was an awesome experience and I'm looking forward to seeing what God has in store for me next!

-2001 Oklahoma Figure Championship (2nd place)
-2002 Iron Games (1st place and Overall)
-2003 Oklahoma Figure Championships (1st place and Overall)
-2004 NPC Orange County (2nd place)
-2004 Chicago Jr. Nationals (3rd place)

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2019, 05:30:39 pm »

Offline OdoHerr

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2019, 07:45:47 am »
2004 Junior Nationals

OdoHerr
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Stephanie Knowles

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View