1985 IFBB World Amateur Championships 1st
    1985 IFBB World Games 2nd
    1984 IFBB European Championships 1st
    1984 IFBB World Amateur Championships 3rd

• angel101es
  • #2 by jdm022 on 17 Jun 2011

• What a hottie she was!!!  ENJOY  ;D  ;D  ;D

• #3 by jdm022 on 31 Dec 2014

• ...another pic I just scanned in of Dominique...ENJOY :)

:)
  • #4 by OdoHerr on 31 Dec 2014
  •                  

https://www.mediafire.com/?s881g0acslh6zud

OdoHerr

• #5 by jdm022 on 28 May 2014

• another old pic...ENJOY :)

• #6 by ricki on 17 Jul 2014
  • More pictures of Dominique , enjoy !  :letsparty:

More to come … Karmas are very appreciated , thank you !!!
  • #7 by jdm022 on 03 Jan 2015
  • I think these are all Dominique....enjoy :)

• #8 by OdoHerr on 04 Jan 2016

•      
    OdoHerr
  • #9 by Karharot on 11 Mar 2016
  • she is 62 now....

• #10 by mooveeguy on 11 Mar 2016
  • I recall reading somewhere she was a practitioner of martial arts before getting into bodybuilding.
  • #11 by fbsun on 16 Mar 2016
  • I recall reading somewhere she was a practitioner of martial arts before getting into bodybuilding.

I believe you are correct my friend.  she is indeed a martial artist.  There are at least two articles mention it. 

The first article here states she's an expert in Karate.  The second article is in french and the last time I used French was in the 70s.  From what I can gather, I think it's written that she's a 2nd degree black belt in Karate, but may had to stop due to a leg injury. 

If there is some kind French speaking member, they may be able to confirm it.   

• fbsun
  • #12 by pumpfiction on 16 Mar 2016

I believe you are correct my friend.  she is indeed a martial artist.  There are at least two articles mention it. 

The first article here states she's an expert in Karate.  The second article is in french and the last time I used French was in the 70s.  From what I can gather, I think it's written that she's a 2nd degree black belt in Karate, but may had to stop due to a leg injury. 

If there is some kind French speaking member, they may be able to confirm it.   

French guy here ;-)...

The French article above 'Pas d'hormones pour Miss Rambo' (No hormones for Mrs Rambo) - a lame headline if any - actually mentions Karate background but as it relates to her Black Belt, 2nd Dan husband who suffered a broken leg in 1981, incapacitating him for running his gym in Rodez (Southern France). As a result, she was asked to back him up to manage it, kickstarting her first steps into weight lifting, an activity she beforehand deemed 'unfeminine'. Besides the article mentions she was trained in classical dancing for 7 years before bodybuilding.

Hope that helps !
  • #13 by Karharot on 16 Mar 2016

• 04.15 min ...What her biceps measure ?

• #14 by pumpfiction on 16 Mar 2016
  • The FBB is Iryna Stepanova who usually competes in a natural org; the show host has her biceps measured at 35 cm (A little less than 14 inches).
  • #15 by OdoHerr on 17 Mar 2016
  • Dominique appears later in this tv show. She says she is 62. Congratulations!
    Sitting beside another French competitor: Marie-Ange di Franco (bodyfitness).

Odo Herr

Pages:
Actions