• #32 by stitchface on 06 May 2013
    • stitchface
  • #33 by fco.bra on 08 May 2013

• Dream girlfriend.
  • #34 by Caze on 10 May 2013
  • Beautiful Olga Belyakova 

• Caze
  • #35 by saldin on 10 May 2013
  • Her face is so beautiful, her body so muscular and perfect, her skin so flawless and her posing so graceful I can't help but cry when I see a clip of her as I'm overwhelmed with emotion.
  • #36 by jubus on 10 May 2013
  • I was thinking the same, I could not believe in such "ideal". Something must be wrong and I see it. Personally I prefer Olga Puzanova, which has much better physique and has nicier personality and is more intelligent (I asses this from the interviews).
  • #37 by Glenfiddich on 14 May 2013

•  

• Glenfiddich
  • #38 by alison brundage on 14 May 2013
  • Caze
    Thanks for the excellent pics of Olga.  The photography on the black & whites was exceptional.  K+
    Alison
  • #39 by Barry Allen on 15 May 2013
  • Her face is so beautiful, her body so muscular and perfect, her skin so flawless and her posing so graceful I can't help but cry when I see a clip of her as I'm overwhelmed with emotion.

Crying? Seriously? LOL
  • #40 by Bobt on 15 May 2013
  • Those are great pictures of Olga that you posted Caze. good job.!!   :rock:
  • #41 by lovefbbs on 15 May 2013
  • Very beautiful, thanks for the post. Not huge but very strong for her size! Is that 80 kg that she's doing for barbell rows? Very impressive :bravo:
    • lovefbbs
  • #42 by Bobt on 15 May 2013
  • I didn't realize that Olga Belyakova stand at 5'9" in height.  Impressive gal!
  • #43 by janbanan on 15 May 2013
  • I didn't realize that Olga Belyakova stand at 5'9" in height.  Impressive gal!

well if you take away the 9inch, your more correct.. She's about 5 feet tall (152-153 cm) ..
  • #44 by jubus on 15 May 2013
  • I agree, she is quite shorter than Branka Njegovec, so she can't be taller than 5'0
  • #45 by jubus on 15 May 2013
  • Very beautiful, thanks for the post. Not huge but very strong for her size! Is that 80 kg that she's doing for barbell rows? Very impressive :bravo:
    She is former weightlifter, so nothing unusual.
Pages:
Actions