Pages:
Actions
  • #151 by arkanis on 01 Apr 2017
  • @boselectah can you send me the links from adultwork with muscle girls? public or private, but I'm too curious!!!
    Thanks
  • #152 by asha1234 on 17 Apr 2017
  • me 2 pls
  • #153 by witcher on 14 May 2017
  • Looking for competitive session in London and found scorpion and inferno as am option.
    Any recommendations?
    Thanks
    • witcher
  • #154 by Alina-fan on 14 May 2017
  • Scorpion has been training for roughly two years now. She should be able to give you a good match. Do you have any wrestling/BJJ training or experience?
    • Alina-fan
  • #155 by witcher on 15 May 2017
  • Hi
    Thanks for reply
    Yes I do  have bjj and wrestling experience.
    Who else in London area can recommend to me?
    Hot girl but offers competitive session
    Thanks
    • witcher
  • #156 by Alina-fan on 15 May 2017
  • Monica brings good wrestlers to London on a regular basis. I just checked her website and there are gonna be good wrestlers for the next wrestling event in July.
    • Alina-fan
  • #157 by witcher on 15 May 2017
  • I saw that too
    have you wrestle with any of them ?
    How are they?
    Who would recommend?

Thanks
    • witcher
  • #158 by Alina-fan on 15 May 2017
  • No, I haven't. I'm planning on wrestling one of Warrior Amazon or Diana after that event. They are both good wrestlers.
    • Alina-fan
  • #159 by witcher on 17 May 2017
  • Me too
    Tuogh choice though
    But I feel inclined on picking warrior amazon
    • witcher
  • #160 by Alina-fan on 17 May 2017
  • I'm leaning towards Warrior Amazon, too.
    • Alina-fan
  • #161 by luc on 23 May 2017
  • I'm surprised to not find more compliments about KASSIDY ?
    Her private wrestling mat is the must to be in LONDON. She's gorgeous, friendly, strong and skilled ! Her wonderfull and never ended ebony legs are a real dream but can be a real nightmare if she traps an wraps you with...
    Very good wrestler this amazon is also able to carry you in various way during really longtime I'm over than 90 kgs and feel like a child on her back or hips. :woohoo:
    • luc
  • #162 by Christal Cornick on 27 Jul 2017
  • Hello to ALL you wonderful gents :)

Just to inform you that I have sensual muscle worship dates available to be secured for August :)
    So if you're man enough to be able to handle my huge, solid bulging muscles, then please contact me...I am in VERY good off-season condition right now, my abbs are now starting to show again ;) as I promised some of you I would get my abbs back for summer, I'm a woman of my word ;) - they are coming ;)

One hour sessions available and also two and three hour sessions come with BIG DISCOUNTS! - please ask me about them when you enquire about meeting me :)

Offering:
    Sensual muscle worship
    Meet and greets
    Mild domination
    Forced muscle worship
    Scissors
    Pins/ holds/ restraints
    Pillow fights
    Demonstration of strength
    Oiling/ massage
    Posing and muscle appreciation
    Phone chats
    Text chats
    And many more session types, please do ask me if you have a special request :)

All sessions are kept 100% private and confidential.

No time wasters please :) I have muscles waiting for REAL men and not muscles for time wasters ;) Thankyou

Please contact me directly via email: ccornickmw@gmail.com

• #163 by gatorvin on 04 Aug 2017
  • I can vouch that Chrystal is 100% the real deal
  • #164 by Polite Society on 05 Aug 2017
  • I can vouch that Chrystal is 100% the real deal

Seems she is taking bookings for August?
  • #165 by gatorvin on 06 Aug 2017
  • I strongly recommend those that can to book. She's one of the best I've sessioned with, although I appreciate that there is a whole community of tastes and foibles out there. And I've sessioned with many many
Pages:
Actions