Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575431 Posts in 73161 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 05:45:59 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [M7] TestostHERone
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [M7] TestostHERone  (Read 26871 times)

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
Author: [M7] TestostHERone
« on: April 22, 2018, 12:09:27 pm »
Just a warning: This story (like my first,"Blind Date") contains extreme muscle and the side effects that come with it. To everyone who hasn't hit the back arrow already, enjoy!

Blind Date is here: http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=285715.0

TestostHERone
by M7

Here I sit. Just another night doing my weekly female muscle search. Checking the websites I like to keep an eye on, although I don't really check many sites these days. I also don't have a lot of free time to look like I used to since I got a promotion at work recently and I've been working more hours. I don't like working more, but the money I'm making is well worth it. When I want to do a session I know money isn't going to be an issue, which is nice although my lust for bigger and more hardcore fbbs only continues to grow while there seems to be less and less women and material out there that grabs my attention. Very few women out there that do it for me at this point and the ones that do hardly ever update anymore. It's really been kinda depressing. Of course I check the usual stops like saradas, amg-lite, awefilms, etc. and a few fbb's websites. More recently when I do get a day off I find myself spending most of it on sites like yt, fb, ig, and deviant art yearning to find the biggest and most extreme muscle women. Most of the time I end up disappointed and will just watch a handful of clips I've saved on my pc that still do it for me.

Tonight's one of those nights I've got a hair up my ass. Don't have to work tomorrow so I've been spending hours (tonight it's on yt) doing all kinds of general searches hoping to find something or someone new who will float my boat. I eventually come across a powerlifter who looks real impressive. "Damn! She's pretty fuck'n big! Nice and full all over." I click on her channel and look at a couple clips. "Man, she can lift some serious weight! Very impressive." She's got a pretty deep tan for a powerlifter. Wonder if she's a bodybuilder too. Or maybe she just likes the sun. She looks late twenties, early thirties. Very pretty too. I start to read the comments with all the usual compliments. "You are awesome!", "Really impressive", "Beautiful", along with the occasional snide remark. Then I see a comment that catches my eye. Not so much the comment as the profile making it. Ms.AlphaRoidBeast wrote: Nice girl! You're getting there!

"Whoa!!! Ms.AlphaRoidBeast? Who is this???" My mind starts racing. "Is it just some shmoe? Some woman trying to get huge? Or could this really be a woman befitting of her profile name?" I couldn't click on the profile fast enough. "FUCK ME!!!!! She's a fucking behemoth!! Only a few videos though. Uploaded less than a week ago, so they are new. Can't tell how tall she is, but I wouldn't be surprised if she had to turn to get through a doorway and even that might not make a difference! Damn, she's huge!!!" The woman looks white with fairly pale skin. No tan at all. Blonde hair (at least what's left of it). "Wow, that's one seriously receding hairline." I click on the first clip and it's a slideshow of photos. "Are these pics for real? They've got to be morphed! She is unreal! She didn't just take it to another level, we're talking levels!!" I'm practically salivating as I start examining the pics for distortions. "They don't look morphed, but damn she's so fucking huge! Ultra huge!!! And just look at her face! Damn!!! Talk about swole!! That jaw could chew through steel!! She has a seriously big chin too....and her nose... and the lack of a tan makes her five o' clock shadow even more noticeable! I've never seen such a bloated and swollen face! Or roid gut for that matter!! Not on a woman! Wow!!! She's a total roid freak!! My dream woman! I can only imagine how much gear she's on! Looks to be mid forties. No implants either, I am so in lust!!! I guess they could still be morphs... She definitely looks too good to be true. I've got to see an actual video of her!"

I quickly click on the second video and it's another slideshow. "Damn it!!", but wait..... she's much smaller in these. That face looks familiar. Really familiar. I can't remember her name though. "I've got to remember who she is! She's one serious alpha, female stud now!!! I know it's been years since I've seen anything new from her. I remember she was starting to get pretty big when she decided to stop updating her website and basically disappeared from the scene. She obviously didn't stop lifting though. Quite the opposite! I can hardly recognize her now! What a transformation!!" A few more images cross the screen, this time 'before and after' shots of her before she started lifting at all and looking at the comparison to her now is mind blowing to say the least. "Can she really be that big now? Considering how severe her side effects are, I really want to believe she is, but again, she's so on another level (whoops! I mean levels!!) it just seems to good to be true. I have got to see this beast in motion!"

I click on the third video and she's in the gym doing arm curls with what looks like 150 lbs. in each hand. "An actual video!!! Oh YES!!!!! I've hit the jackpot!!! Damn!! That's a lot of weight!!" The description reads: "Be afraid, be very afraid!" Her hair (which was not long) was in pig tails (and looking like she just rolled out of bed) proudly showing off every inch of her impossible upper body. "I love that she isn't wearing any make up or wearing a wig. Just raw." Wearing a tight pink sports bra and skimpy pink spandex shorts to match, she grunts through some reps. On the sports bra in bold letters it says: "I Want Snu!! Snu!!"

"Her profile name fits her perfectly!" I've heard some of the deepest voices in female bodybuilding, but her's was even lower. "I can only imagine just how much gear she's taking! The most alpha, macho shebeast ever!!" Everything about her physique was standing out to me. Huge bull neck enveloped by her enormous traps. Delts and arms that looked as big as her head, if not bigger! Swelling beyond belief as she pumped the massive weights. Severe roid gut of massive slabs of ab muscle sticking out even further than her ginormous pecs. Tree trunk thighs fighting for space with no thigh gap what so ever. Even her boulder calves were touching each other, despite her wide stance. The huge nub between her thighs was impossible not to notice. I am so fucking turned on now. My dick is throbbing. "Fuck!! She's bigger than most men! And stronger!"

Looking calm at first, her face gets more intense with each rep as does her grunts. Sounding more beast like, than human, her nearly finger thick veins start exploding through her pale skin all over her colossal upper body, including her head. Ultra thick veins swelling on her forehead, down her tree stump neck and on through her melon sized shoulders and insane biceps. "Even if she's only five feet tall, those arms have got to be over twenty inches!" Now I'm really curious how tall she is. I'm completely transfixed by the raw, brutal, muscular perfection exploding before my eyes. My dick is really throbbing now. I can see she's covered in sweat at this point and practically yelling with each rep. Her face is getting beat red. The intensity on her increasingly swelling face is beyond description. Her jaw is swelling even wider. The veins by the sides of her eyes are getting so big, I'm genuinely getting concerned that a blood vessel will explode! She's in full on beast mode now! I laugh in amusement as I can see a few people in the background who clearly don't know what to think of her, but their intimidation of her is obvious enough.

"I can't believe she can do so many reps with that kind of weight!" After her final rep she lets out one more deep yell of adrenaline as her brain swims in satisfaction of overwhelming beast mode roid rage. Now everyone in the gym is clearly steering clear of her. Since they're obviously not attracted to her (more like terrified and repulsed), I can't blame them for not wanting to be completely emasculated by the superior hulk. A satisfying smile crosses her ultra swollen face. She puts the weights back on the rack and looks into the camera with a cold stare as she flares her monstrous lats and raises her mountainous arms into an epic double bicep pose with a proud grunt. Swelling beyond belief.

Then the camera moves in for a dramatic close up and my jaw drops. She is covered in body hair with plenty of acne and I think I can even see needle marks! The body hair is deceiving as it's not very dark and not very noticeable from a distance, but close up in the bright lights of the gym it's quite the beastly sight. The peach fuzz on her shoulders, traps, upper arms and well.....everywhere else you can think of is growing wild and starting to turn a light brown. The hair in her armpits is slightly more visible. The hair is thicker on her forearms and up the middle of her abs. Before my mind can fully process what it is seeing, she turns around and hits another double bicep pose along with an unreal lat spread. The camera again comes in close to proudly show her impossibly wide and seemingly endless back is also covered in hair and acne (and are those more needle marks?). Now I'm about to lose it. Right as she turns around and brings her arms down into the most frightening and sexiest 'most muscular' pose I've ever seen. Grunting like the beast she is, the intense rage on her face is complimented by the saliva that starts dripping down the side of her mouth in the ultimate display of sex appeal and intimidation. More turned on than I've ever been in my life, I'm just barely quick enough to grab some tissue as I explode uncontrollably.

Forum Saradas

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
Re: TestostHERone
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2018, 05:30:41 pm »
Haven't even read it yet and I'm already excited and doling out Karma. That's how sure I am I'm going to like this.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
Re: TestostHERone
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2018, 12:34:53 am »
Really nice work here, I hope that this guy gets to meet the Alpha Roid Beast and see how beastly she is up front, I hope she's shorter, myself, I love it when a woman packs as much muscle on a short of frame as possible. You really have a great writing style that I personally can't get enough of. Hope you continue this as soon as possible! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline seldom

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: [M7] TestostHERone
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2018, 01:50:25 am »
Hell of a start. Please go on, and feel free to make this gorgeous freakshow as inhumanly massive as you like ;)

Offline derekr

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2018, 12:01:24 am »
Enjoying it so far.  Would love to hear the back story of this beast!

Offline governor

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2018, 03:30:35 am »
It's obvious a good number of us do actually like facial hair on women. Wonder how long it will take for fbbs to start letting it grow?

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2018, 04:23:27 am »
Hope it is a story with some chapters. He should meet her and see that she has allready grow again.

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2018, 05:59:54 am »
Thanks a lot everybody! And to Brand and Jeremy, your words mean a lot. On with the show...

After I "cum" to my senses, I look down at the comments people have left. Not to my surprise, there's a lot of negative posts and I realize she hasn't deleted any of them. In fact, she often will reply back with a comment of her own. The forever common, "That's a man!" She responds,"More of a man than you'll ever be and more of a woman than you could ever handle." Someone else writes,"You are so disgusting!" She replies,"Pretty is for WIMPS!! I'm a fuck'n BEAST!!!" Another "man" comment, her response,"It's not that I look like a man so much as you look like a skinny little bitch." The next comment reads,"Please go out with me!" She answers,"I don't date men, I OWN them!"

"What an alpha queen! I love her dominant attitude and how confident she is. She wasn't like that before. I can't remember her name, but I remember her being rather shy and soft spoken. At least the few interviews I saw her in. That was quite a few years ago. She obviously doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks about her now. I'm so in love!" Then I see what I wanted to know (other than her name). The next comment says,"Stats?" Her response puts a huge smile on my face. "I'm 5'7" and 300+ and always growing." "Fuck me again! She is so incredible!! And she's not as short as I thought! Here I am thinking she's maybe 5'2" and she's 5'7"! Her arms are definitely well over twenty inches then!! I can only imagine how big the rest of her is!" I feel no choice, but to log in and leave a comment of my own for my ultimate dream woman. I want to leave something memorable. Something clever that I know she would like, but my frazzled mind just can't think clearly. Drawing a blank I simply write,"You are perfect! I love you!"

I spend the next week obsessively checking back for a response (not to mention masturbating over and over again to my favorite new video) and then I finally get one,"You better be saying that on your knees little boy!" Now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I've finally made contact. I have got to remember who she is so I can find an email for her and send her a longer message. "Oh wait!! She uploaded another video!" I can't click on the video fast enough only to be told you have to be logged in to see it. "Oh wow, she must have posted something of a more adult nature! I wonder what it could be......." I log in to see a guy in shorts and a tank top sitting on the edge of a bed with my alpha, roid queen standing in front of him. Staring down at him with a menacing gaze as she towered over him. Not that the guy was small, but he looked tiny next to his master. At first I thought she was naked, but she was wearing a white string bikini that left almost nothing to the imagination. Her hair was slicked back in a pony tail making her receding hairline more prominent than in the gym clip. "Wow!! She's giving a whole new meaning to 'Large and in charge'!!" Looking up at her with an unmistakable fear in his eyes, he waited for her command. "Worship me you tenuous little bitch.", she said in a voice (purposely) so low that I had to play it again to make sure I heard her right. He immediately buried his face in her swollen roid gut. Passionately kissing her hairy, massive brick walls of stomach muscle. She groaned in satisfaction as she brought her arms up behind her head and flexed her indestructible, bloated abs. He moaned with pleasure. The difference between their voices was amazing. "Hers is so much lower than his!" The role reversal was euphoric.

"I want to be in his shoes so bad right now!!" As he leaned back to catch his breath I could see her thick clit pushing the tiny fabric to it's limits and starting to expand around each side of the overworked material. Annoyed that he stopped, she grabbed his head and slammed it back into her unforgiving mass before smashing into her throbbing crotch. She groaned again as she forcefully hoisted her victim up over her shoulder. He winced in pain as her enormous delt pushed against his stomach. "Time to get in a little cardiovascular", she touted and with that, she rammed her human sex toy onto the bed and threw herself on top of him with an unrelenting pounce. Arms and legs out in a belly flop, crashing down on him with all her 300+ pounds. Quickly grabbing his head with her arm, she smashed his face into her overwhelming pecs and bicep as she pounded him into the bed unmercifully. Genuine fear came over me as I was still imagining being in his place. "Whoa!! There's no way I could take a pounding like that! I'd definitely have to be in a lot better shape! A lot better! I'd be passing out already." She was not holding back at all, her hips thrusting into him as hard as she could. Even though she wasn't actually fucking him, her powerfully dominant sexual display was down right scary. Her enormous roid gut weighing down on him as she crushed his aching face into her immense pecs. He started panicking as she pounded the air out of him, frantically pawing and scratching at her indestructible brawn. I was waiting for her to pound him right through the bed frame when he suddenly stopped moving. She lustfully roared in a animalistic, sexual frenzy squeezing him in a bear hug. I was almost positive she was cumming now. "Damn woman!! Don't kill him!" Her roar turned to a slow moan. As she was getting off of her broken boy toy I could see her thick cum all over his mid section. Her g string was soaked. Her juices glistened in the light as it ran down her hulking thighs. She walked up to the camera and stuck her face right in the screen and said,"That was just a taste (as she licked the cum off her finger)......think you could handle the real thing?"

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2018, 06:32:23 am »
Awesome! I am much in the same boat as this guy, I'd be speechless when trying to talk to this beast of a woman, mind blank on how to feel about her being so much more manly than I was, yet so turned on that I could barely think of anything else other than worshiping her. I can only wonder how that guy that she was fucking was feeling, probably nothing from the pelvis down because she smashed him flat. Anyway, I look forward to more! Hope to see more feats of strength. k+!

Offline seldom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2018, 03:04:39 am »
Wow, she's amazing. Bravo! Please continue, this is fantastic.

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2018, 12:38:16 pm »
Hey M7, it's really great to see you write again!  This story is amazing so far and insanely hot.  Definitely hits all the right notes!  I'm really anticipating seeing more!

Cheers buddy

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2018, 12:48:33 pm »
Thanks a lot guys! And thanks bmb! It's nice to have your seal of approval.

"No, I definitely could NOT handle the real thing!" I paused the video with her face still in the screen. It was so close to the lens I could see the random hairs on her chin and cheeks was getting quite long. "Wow! I guess she hasn't shaved her face in a little while! I wonder how long it's been.....a month?, a week?, a few days?" I started to imagine peoples reactions when they stood next to her at the grocery store. Anyplace where they could stand right next to her. So close they can see the hairs on her neck. That's if they could get over her offensively overwhelming size. "I can only imagine the things people say to her. I wonder if she's made anyone faint." Then I replayed the video and the fear returned. As much as I yearned to be with her (or someone like her) I knew my frail body could never handle it. "I think I need to start hitting the gym."

The next day I hit the net hard trying to find any profile I could for Ms.AlphaRoidBeast. Every spare moment I had I'd be looking, but I came up empty. "This is ridiculous! I can't believe this!" I worked myself up into such a frustration I nearly smashed my computer. Thankfully I thought better of it and just went to bed. Then the next day at work, out of nowhere it just came to me. "Tess....Tessa....Tessa Studmayher!!" At that moment I engraved her name into my brain. "Well she's one unstoppable fucking ginormous she-stud now! The 'iron'y!" I couldn't wait to get home to do another search. When the time finally came, I was disappointed to find nothing on the other social media sites, just her yt channel. "If she has another profile somewhere, I can't find it!" Again, the frustration was setting in. "Oh wait a minute! Maybe she started updating her old website again." At first glance, it looked the same and I started to feel deflated until I clicked on 'Latest Updates'. "She is updating again!!" Needless to say, I immediately joined the site. Before watching the new clips she posted, I kept my dick in my pants long enough to click on 'Contact Info' and got her email. "Now to the clips!"

The first clip I downloaded was the same gym video from her yt channel, but it was unedited and much longer (and in better resolution). After her beast mode display with arm curls, she walks over to do concentration curls. I can't get over her swagger. "She fuck'n owns that gym!" Her arms pushed out, fighting with her lats for the same space. The way her thighs and calves rub together as she walks. "That's some serious friction going on there!" People moving out of her way as she walks past them. The expressions on their faces is priceless. Shock, fear, disgust, mesmerized, dumbfounded, all kinds of different reactions. When she gets to the machine, my eyes widen as she bends over making her hamstrings and calves explode like nothing I've ever seen before, putting the weight marker in the bottom of the stack. Expansive mountains of muscular perfection. "She's my ultimate dream "cum" true!"

She started curling the entire stack like it was nothing. Gigantic, angry biceps erupting as she performed countless reps. Toward the end she started to grunt a little. "That was my warm up set. The full stack is too light for me to get a great pump now, so for the rest I'll let one arm do most of the work and then switch." I watched, mesmerized as her arms seemed to swell bigger than her head. The camera again moved in for a dramatic close up of her biceps showing every little acne bump and all the peach fuzz growing wildly (and starting to turn light brown). Since she had no tan, it was that much easier to see in detail. I kept pausing the video to soak in the beastly, muscular image. "Whoever is working that camera, I want to shake their hand! How they can hold it so steady is beyond me. I'd be trembling in front of that hulking female beshemoth!" Her deep grunts continued to get louder and more intense. "Fuck!!", is all my mouth can spurt out as I watch in disbelief. I am 'cum'pletely transfixed as she slowly powers up her final rep, her titanic arms shaking, her bloated face straining and swelling, veins pulsing, grunting deep as she lets the stack hit the floor with a heavy thud. Getting off the machine and hitting another epic double bicep, she looks into the mirror and smiles proudly in approval of herself. Just as I explode uncontrollably all over myself. "Son of a bitch! I can't get through one video without losing it! I suppose this is a good problem to have, but damn it! Well I guess it's time to do laundry and take a shower!"

Right after my shower I get back online and send Tessa an email. I keep it pretty short, despite the urge to ramble on and on about how great she is. She seems quick to anger and the last thing I want to do is piss her off. I compliment her, keeping it respectful and ask if she has any current goals for either bodybuilding or powerlifting. I hit send and get right back to downloading videos. There's a few more training clips and a few others that look interesting. The next one I watch is a tricep training clip. This time she's wearing short pink spandex shorts with a skimpy pink bikini top. It looked really skimpy on her anyway. "Oh wow! She's not leaving a whole lot to the imagination there!" I can't see the number on the side of the dumbell, but it looks like it weighs almost as much as she does. Laying down on her back on the bench, she effortlessly pumps rep after strict rep. Doing multiple sets and hitting every head of her triceps, her arm thighs bulge beyond comprehension. Then intentionally letting the massive weight hit the floor with a loud thud, she gets off the bench to hit a tricep shot. Posing with a proud grunt, I first notice her roid gut filling the screen before her arms, realizing her triceps would dwarf my quads. As my mind tries to fully grasp what my eyes are telling it, she walks over to do some tricep pushdowns. Again using the entire stack, she starts grunting out more reps. After another set, a wave of anger washes over her face. "It's fuck'n beast mode time!", she shouts as she grabs the bar with one hand and starts doing more pushdowns. Grunting loud as she pushed the entire stack with one arm over and over again. "Fuck, I want to marry this woman! I know she couldn't get pregnant with all that testosterone raging through her ultra thick veins, but I'd be happy to spend the rest of my life trying!" Not surprisingly, I was quick to bring myself to climax again. "Twice in one day. It's been a while since I've done that!"

The next day at work I obsessively kept checking my email, hoping to here back from Tessa. "I've got to calm down here. She might take a while to respond, if she decides to respond at all." After work I went home and had dinner. It had only been a few hours since I checked my email at work, but that was as long as I could stand! "Yes!!" My heart started beating faster as my adrenaline kicked in. "She responded!" I'll admit, I was expecting her to be more dominant and harsh, but she was actually very sweet. Sexily narcissistic, but sweet. "Thank you for the compliments sweetie! It takes a lot more than people realize to be the ultimate representation of superior perfection. Rarely do I get the admiration and credit I so blatantly deserve for being the best at what I do. Well.....except for little weak boys like you! As far as my current goals, my goals are always the same: Get BIGGER!!!!! Get STRONGER!!!!! btw, it's Tes with one s now. I legally changed it recently. Now my nickname at the gym is "Tosterone". Tessa just sounds diminutive and weak." Just reading her words was making my dick throb. "I have got to meet this woman!" My gut reaction was to ask her if she did sessions (Under The Radar), but I couldn't bring myself to ask and risk insulting her. "Hhhmmmmm, I gotta think carefully about how I'm going to respond her....."

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2018, 12:40:10 am »
Very nice! I enjoyed this chapter a lot, great video of her working out and great description of her muscles. I look forward to more! k+!

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2018, 12:12:31 pm »
I love where things are headed!  Looking forward to another chapter!  Keep it up!  >:D

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
  • More Hair Please
Re: Author: [M7] TestostHERone
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2018, 08:45:17 pm »
I'm liking the picture you are painting with this story. Looking forward to the next update. Great work! K+

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [M7] TestostHERone

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View