Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574117 Posts in 72857 Topics by 28732 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 11:41:20 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Powerlifters & Strongwomen  |  Powerlifters & Strongwomen  |  Shot putter vs Fbb
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Shot putter vs Fbb  (Read 5733 times)

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Shot putter vs Fbb
« on: April 01, 2018, 06:17:55 pm »
Shottputer looks as muscular as that fbb.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Shot putter vs Fbb
« on: April 01, 2018, 06:17:55 pm »

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
Re: Shot putter vs Fbb
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2018, 04:52:51 am »
Physique competitor looks more muscular than shotputter or FBB when picture taken at this distance and this angle with this pose relative to her smaller waist. Took all of two minutes to find this. If I cared to spend five minutes, pretty sure I could find a similar pic of a figure competitor.

Offline ollie703

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2018, 07:17:38 am »
who is the blonde lady?

Online gordonlloyd

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2018, 10:17:52 am »
who is the blonde lady?
STEPHANIE FLESHER
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2018, 06:58:52 pm »
Shot putters are generally much bigger and thus much stronger than fbbs. The top female shot putters are 250 pounds plus. Not many fbbs are near that size. The smaller fbbs are not nearly as strong and only the very big girls are even close to a world class shot putter. Those girls are often 300 pounds or so and can lift a house types. Size matters. I've been around the block and back. The fbbs are not even close unless you are talking the hugest ones. They are only close in a pound for pound deal....which means they are not close.

I love my fbbs and some are world class lifters, but all shot putters are that level....if you mean top female shot putters.

john550

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2018, 06:37:25 pm »
Strength are nothing without shape. Can you imagine a shot putter on a BB contest?  :( Last place or access onstage denied.
Only chiseled and defined muscles are important on female bodybuilding. NOT size, NOT bodyweight, NOT strenght.

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2018, 03:56:03 pm »
Strength are nothing without shape. Can you imagine a shot putter on a BB contest?  :( Last place or access onstage denied.
Only chiseled and defined muscles are important on female bodybuilding. NOT size, NOT bodyweight, NOT strenght.

Never said that. I was just comparing the triceps size...
User is currently banned [View]

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2018, 04:46:35 pm »
Disagree. I prefer strength to the look. What good is the look without strength? You are dehydrated and do a bunch of other things at a contest to make you weaker. There is a reason fbb is fairly niche and not well supported by most sponsors. I like them both, but the question of strength is going to the shot putter almost every time. An fbb like Gina D in the OFF season or Natalia can hang with the shot putters or get close, but those were some of the best girls.

I've never liked the on stage look as much as the off season look for fbbs, but to each his own. You don't see many people at the shows any longer, so that says something. We know a shot putter would not get on an FBB stage. Why would she want to. The same would hold true for most fbbs in shot put. Not strong enough. The bigger size would be in the bigger girl which is usually the muscle.

john550

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2018, 07:56:31 pm »
Disagree. I prefer strength to the look. What good is the look without strength?

:o Seriously?? Rather strange.

Forum Saradas  |  Powerlifters & Strongwomen  |  Powerlifters & Strongwomen  |  Shot putter vs Fbb

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View