Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574991 Posts in 73051 Topics by 28799 Members - Latest Member: YouHaveAuds April 23, 2024, 05:31:06 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  Asian Iron / MIGHTY APHRODITE
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Asian Iron / MIGHTY APHRODITE  (Read 6769 times)

Offline sebpaul0104

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Asian Iron / MIGHTY APHRODITE
« on: December 22, 2017, 02:38:40 am »
Has anyone cammed with her ? Has a good physique but does not answer questions. Does she do topless?

Forum Saradas

Asian Iron / MIGHTY APHRODITE
« on: December 22, 2017, 02:38:40 am »

Offline kostas

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Asian Iron
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2017, 03:29:19 pm »
Did a session with her some weeks ago. Although she has a very muscular body and amazing legs and ass, one thing i didht like and left after 3 minutes was that she starts the show doing her own flexing  things and never stops. She didhnt answer any of my questiosn to change position  and show me something different so i left.  Personally i hate when models start doing their own things and not what we ask them and want to see.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Rodned3

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2017, 06:38:11 pm »
Did a session with her some weeks ago. Although she has a very muscular body and amazing legs and ass, one thing i didht like and left after 3 minutes was that she starts the show doing her own flexing  things and never stops. She didhnt answer any of my questiosn to change position  and show me something different so i left.  Personally i hate when models start doing their own things and not what we ask them and want to see.

Sounds like Rapture.

Offline gellface123

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2017, 07:13:07 pm »
yea she's really hot, amazing body, her legs are unreal. but like kostas said she doesnt really answer questions, think it's a language barrier problem. but if u just wanna see some flexing and nothing specific she's great, she's really impressive physique

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2017, 09:36:07 pm »
Personally i hate when models start doing their own things and not what we ask them and want to see.
Since the beginning, one of the biggest complaints we've received is that users hate it when models waste time with small talk at the start of a paid session. So, one of the teaching points we give to new models is to begin posing as soon as a new client takes them to a paid chat.  We're not saying to do a 5-minute show without ever speaking to the customer, but we do suggest posing for 20-30 seconds to give the new client a taste of their best offering. 

As for Asian Iron, please be patient as English is not her first language. The feedback on her has been overwhelmingly positive, but we do understand that her style is not for everyone. To those who have seen her, thank you for making her feel so welcome. Based on the early feedback from the model, I have to believe she will be with us for years to come based on how well she has enjoyed these first couple of months. Thanks to you guys for that!
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline kostas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2017, 01:28:30 pm »
Personally i hate when models start doing their own things and not what we ask them and want to see.
Since the beginning, one of the biggest complaints we've received is that users hate it when models waste time with small talk at the start of a paid session. So, one of the teaching points we give to new models is to begin posing as soon as a new client takes them to a paid chat.  We're not saying to do a 5-minute show without ever speaking to the customer, but we do suggest posing for 20-30 seconds to give the new client a taste of their best offering. 

As for Asian Iron, please be patient as English is not her first language. The feedback on her has been overwhelmingly positive, but we do understand that her style is not for everyone. To those who have seen her, thank you for making her feel so welcome. Based on the early feedback from the model, I have to believe she will be with us for years to come based on how well she has enjoyed these first couple of months. Thanks to you guys for that!

No problem with the model flexing in the beginning of the show for 20-30 seconds. Asian iron was flexing for 3 minutes non stop  , thats why i left.
 I agree that the models mustht waste our time in a paid chat but have to add  that  this a rule you should give to all models not  only to the new ones. If you check some models(dont want to say their names here open ) you will see that they have rules that are saying that they wont flex from the beginning of the paid chat but after some minutes  and luckily always the flexing show starts when our credits are being  ended. They can see how many credits we have,  so it is easy for them to take advantage of that and using it for their own benefit. Not all the models do it that, only some. I want to be fair with that.  This thing and the thing that the most new girls dont know the rules or  pretend that they dont know  them i think are 2 things you must take into account.  Αlways friendly .

Offline robl48

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2018, 07:08:39 pm »
chatted with her-great physique, flexing, no topless..

Offline 04WWNUG

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2018, 05:41:57 am »
She banned just for saying Hello. And I had no credits at the time.

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  Asian Iron / MIGHTY APHRODITE

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View