Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579370 Posts in 73928 Topics by 29360 Members - Latest Member: sexer May 10, 2024, 10:21:39 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [Nefarious] A new *Annie Ample* story...
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [Nefarious] A new *Annie Ample* story...  (Read 13737 times)

Offline Nefarious

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Author: [Nefarious] A new *Annie Ample* story...
« on: September 09, 2017, 02:11:50 pm »
i was wondering if anyone would be willing to write a new Annie Ample story, since it seems as if Michele has gotten off that train permanently.  I was thinking something along the lines of her first sexual experience with Brad, and maybe some growing clit/nipple action in addition to the normal annie stuff. 

OR becky biceps too.  don't know which girl i like better!

I've always wanted to write one of these and MLM's Annie Ample stories have always been a favorite of mine.  I've had some ideas which blend a lot of the elements from the 9th story by MLM with Robert Colburn's revised interaction with between Brad and his mother and Mama Mia though not in the same continuity as the latter or any of JW's stories.

This takes AA back to the age of 14 and shortly after the events of the latest story, L AA #18 - Still the One.  So this is my own little creation off the top of my head.

Annie Ample (#19: unofficial)
While the Cat's Away...
by Nefarious

Part 1

It had been a couple of weeks for Brad since his last encounter with his powerful younger sister.  He and his family had long respected and craved the alpha status that Annie enjoyed.  He and his father both craved every second with her.  When they weren't around her, they would often find themselves thinking of the last encounter with her orgasmic musculature.  For Brad himself, he found himself uneasily straddling the line between lust and propriety.  He and Annie danced the line between alternatively craving and resisting the temptation to take their relationship, as it were, to a level that they both wanted and avoided.

So it was Brad's turn find his resistance turn to longing after Annie had come so close to consummating their mutual desires in his bedroom.  Annie decided to accompany their father on a road trip to visit their recently divorced uncle Eric.  They had only left earlier that morning and Brad found himself wandering into Annie's room which she had charitably told him he could visit whenever he "needed to think about her."

Brad sat down on the bed and closed his eyes, thinking of the first time things had gotten truly heavy between them in this very room on this very spot.  He remembered how his erection had grown larger than he'd ever experienced in his life and how his little sister displayed an astonishing feat of dual-muscle-control; massaged his erection within the space between her amazing abdominal wall while simultaneously placing his mouth over her rapidly expanding nipple and working it in and out.  Closing his eyes, he placed his hands over his genitals, feeling his memory of the event becoming almost vividly recreated as he inhaled the nascent odor of sweat left behind in the room from Annie's numerous workouts which took place there.

A knock on the door broke him from his reverie as his mother entered the room shortly afterwards, completing the recreation of that event, catching him in a similarly compromised position as he realized that his erection had tented his pants already and was threatening the seams of his boxer shorts.  He remembered his coupled embarrassment and arousal that day when his mother revealed her recent gains to him and Annie.  Annie's non-plussed encouragement had the dual effect of reinforcing his mother's implied proposition that had taken place that day as she slowly flexed out her clothing which had tightened then subsequently failed to contain her growing form.  At the time, it hadn't had the immediate explosive effect that could occur when Annie wanted to "hulk out" of her clothing, but it was a revelation and planted the seeds that would continue to grow in the intervening time since then as his mother quietly continued packing on muscle in the background of Brad and Annie's growing dalliance.

It was as Annie and Dad prepared for the trip that his mother made it clear that her background role was beginning to change.  Annie, wanting to "pump up" for the trip, opted to cradle Brad and use him for bicep curls at the front door in front of their parents as they were about to leave.  She did this for about 100 reps and most of her pump was more provoked by her own erotic pleasure than any benefit his insignificant weight offered her.  Glancing at her mother she handed him off telling her to "take care of my big brother, mommy... me and my muscles will miss him while we're away... dad will too... but we'll keep him company." with a wink and she and Dad watched as Mom took over curling Brad a she began to get her won pump.  It was at this moment that Brad began to notice how much muscle his mother had truly packed on since that time in Annie's bedroom; a fact which Annie had not missed which is why she set him up now.

"Mmmm.... Mommy,... your mmmuscles are rippling... your almost as big as me now!  What do you think Brad?!" Annie queried to Brad who was beginning to fall into a trance as the up and down motion of his mother's pumping arms began to relax him in a way that he'd avoided thinking about since that fateful day in Annie's bedroom.  On the up curl following Annie's question his mom smacked a quick kiss on his cheek before continuing the downward motion as she continued to use him for reps and joined in, "mmm... yes Bradley... what do you think of your mommy's hard work?  You can be honest.  Mommy likes compliments!" She continued and pouted her lips at her son making kissy smacking sounds at him as a mother might do to her newborn child.  "Umm... I-uhm,... well your... very impressive mom..." he began.  Annie interjected, "It seems that big brother is at a loss for words!  What is the count?  50?" She slyly noted.  "Brad's so proud of... both of you."  Their mom arched and eyebrow, not breaking with her continuing reps nor breaking eye-contact with an increasingly enthralled Brad, "the two of us, Annie?"  Annie didn't miss a beat, "you know... you... and your sexy mmmuscle-bod!  Don't you think mommy is a sexy muscle-babe Brad?"

Walking up to their mom, she placed a hand on her bulging deltoid and traced the arm down, grasping the now over 37-inch bicep as their mother continued to fully pump her rapidly growing muscles.  She joined her mother in gazing wistfully into her brother's eyes as she continued to caress the powerful limb as her mother passed 80 reps and continued to pump herself up.  "Oooh... Bradley, you're so lucky to have Mommy here to protect you this weekend while I'm gone.  I have a feeling she'll take good care of you... won't you Mommy?" And what she did next shocked him even given the escalation in the shared experience Annie had with both himself and his father.  Not taking her hand from her mother's arm, she counted enthusiastically as her mother passed 100 reps and stopped, simultaneously tightening the cradle on Bradley with her now 45 inch biceps and alternatively compressing his beleaguered body into her pectoral muscles, alternatively flexing each pec with a rhythmic pumping motion that matched his rising pulse as his own erection rose to the challenge posed by his mother's growing embracing muscles as he reached a 15 inch throbbing boner while tucked into his mother's tight muscle-cuddle.

As their mother continued to crush Bradley into her swelling form, their nearly forgotten father broke their reverie with a moan as his own now 13 inch erection erupted and he fell to his knees, drooling at the scene before him.  "Close your mouth, dear... Annie make sure he behaves himself this weekend, will you honey?  I'll have my hands full..." she smirked and winked at her son, "here at home with your brother.  I'll have to find something to keep him... occupied.  We can't have him running the streets with unsavory elements without you here to keep him safe."  Annie responded by scooping her near-comatose father up in her own 65 inch, lightly-pumped arms and giving her father an undaughter-like, sloppy and wet smooch on the cheek, replying, "Oh, Mommy, there's nothing I'd love more than to keep Daddy out of trouble.  I won't let him out of my sight.  In fact, right now he's in the safest place in the world... in my muscle cuddle... aren't you Daddy?"  And with that statement she began giving her father little pecks on his face and neck, reawakening his recently flaccid post-erection member and taking him back to the brink of muscle lust.  "Time to go Daddy!"  She said, squeezing her father tighter into her swelling embrace as she inhaled inflating her incredible physique up to the point taking care not to accidentally shred her clothing and need another change of clothes, further delaying their departure, "Maybe you should take a few minutes when we get to the car before driving.  I'd hate for your little,... er-big... problem to cause an accident.  I can help you take care of that..." with that she carried her lust-entranced father out the front door to the car.

Their mother continued her own ministrations in her now securely muscle-ensconced son, taking her own deep inhalation to previously unseen proportions (by Brad, at least.  Annie had shared many a late night workout with her mother and knew her growing capabilities by now) as she lowered her head and began to lustfully nibble on and swirl her tongue around his ear.  Her voice was increasingly husky as she said, "well Bradley... I promised you awhile back that mommy and you would get a chance to get into some... mmmuscle-stuff... mmmmmm...."

Brad had closed his eyes at this point, his body increasingly immobilized and seemingly being absorbed into his mother's omnipotent musculature.  Had either Annie or their father been there to see it would appear as if only his head was being cradled in his mother's powerful and rippling arms and chest with his body nowhere to be seen and his feet dangling from between her left bicep and forearm as she alternatively lightened and tightened her mothering cradle in a lightly rhythmic motion massaging her charge into a frenzy of lust and comfort.  All thoughts of wrong or right were slowly melting away and soon the young man did nothing to resist her continuing ministrations.  "Ooohh Brrradley... I just looovvvveee taking care of my strong, and grrrrooowing boy... mmmm...", she purred in his ear.  "Do you like when mommy holds you and protects you?" she whispered even more quietly as though they were sharing a secret.   "Ohhh mommy...", he exclaimed as he felt his manhood respond without abandon to his mother's overwhelming embrace as he felt her delicately take her right hand and lovingly push his only free appendage, his head, deeper inter her cuddle.

His head was increasingly stuffed into her warm package as his mother inhaled deeply and released a satisfied sign, inflating her... very ample... bosom around his head and soon he found his head too engulfed within her swelling mammaries, leaving only a smalls space from which he could comfortably continue to draw breaths while he enjoyed the hard, rippling, fleshy cacoon that his mother had encased him in.  The vibrations of energy radiated from her and into her son as he began to feel every fiber of muscle that she was able to move individually within her form.  He moaned with pleasure as he thought of how thoroughly he was engulfed within his mother's sexy muscle-packed form. 
Feeling the vibrations of her son's oncoming surrender to her power and his impending orgasmic response, she began to peck his exposed forehead with motherly pecks as though it was a newly born babe whom she clutched to her chest and not her 19-year old grown son.

Sensing his impending climax and wanting to ensure that their first occurrence in mutual appreciation of her amazing transformation into a muscle goddess second only to Annie (at least as far as the Ample household was concerned) Marsha focused on her son's enjoyment and maximizing thier "special moment" as it were.  Her sweatshirt struggled at its seams to contain her pulsating physique as her large breasts and powerful pecs began to squeeze past the stretched neck of the garment.

As his mother again adjusted her  son's position within her loving warmth, Bradley was aware of his head emerging from between her breasts and pecs and felt and reacted to the feel of the stroke of her bare nipples across his cheek before he even registered it on a conscious level, reverting to an almost infant-like urge to suckle at the elongated and diamond hard nipple which began to increase it's rate of growth upon entering his mouth, releasing moist and succulent milk directly into his throat in warm gushes which he'd begun to have ample practice in handling in recent encounters with Annie after her own amazing sex-drive enabled her to accomplish sexually-stimulated lactation.

"Mmmm... Bradley, mommy thought you could use some breakfast to get you up this morning..." his mother intoned as she lightly nibbled his ear stimulating him further into a near 16-inch erection which quivered with anticipation of this morning's events.  "Ohhh, my delightful little boy,... you looove mommy's muscle milk, don't you.  Just like you love being fed by your sister when you... play house together..." she giggled as the added those last three words.  "Well mommy's muscle milk will help you grow strong and hard....mmmm" and she really began to pour on the power flexing her torso to unreal proportions never seen by her son or even Annie during their training sessions together.  She closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation of being able to again care for and make her son happy rather than solely delegating that task to her daughter, though she had done an admirable job in Marsha's mind.  She rhythmically alternated the pumping of her two pectoral muscles and breasts alternatively filling her son's body with her delicious nectar and spraying the room; covering the carpet, the couch as well as her son's soaked body; with the other.

Bradley gripped his mothers powerful nipple, it was nearly a handful by now and extended to the back of his throat while leaving enough of it exposed to grip fully.  Compared to Annie's it was longer though not quite as thick, enabling him to almost "deep-throat" her nipple as he bobbed his head back and forth on it, bringing pleasure to himself and his mother.   As he reflected on this oblivious moment later on, he marveled at his own longevity, in his first sessions with Annie he'd hav long burst at this point, save his mother did not seem intent on forcing his climax but rather allowed the both of them to enjoy the moment.

As his mother noticed his erection approach unreal proportions, she withdrew her nursing and began to apply gentle but firm (and slightly painful) force to his body.  She'd come up with an interesting, and memorable, way of concluding their very first "special moment", of which there would be many more in the future if she had her way.   Accelerating her rhythmic torso pulsations she pumped her massive body to it's largest point; her stretched  biceps would measure over 30 inches around; and shredded her beleaguered sweater, leaving Bradley enveloped in the fleshy embrace of his mother's ripped and sweaty topless torso.  His erection responded by stretching to a record 21 INCHES!!!  "Ohhh Brrraadley..." she purred, "Mommy looovves cuddling her little man, now take your little man and finish your breakfast.  Time for some extra protein..." and taking the head of the personification of her son's appreciation of his mother's love, she aimed it carefully.  Then she took another deep breath and swelled her embrace.

Brad felt his back slowly bend in on itself; over a year of being stretched by his sister's muscle play had made him flexible to the point of unbreakability.  His glans passed the tip of his tongue and he lapped up the pre-cum, tonguing his own member as he furthered his enjoyment of his mother's muscle-cuddle.  "Let's put it in your mouth, little man..." and with a final massive flex, drove his member deep into his throat.  "Now close your mouth, dear" she whispered quietly in a sexy motherly tone.  "Now... time for an explosion!  But a good one."

Offline Nefarious

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Author: [Nefarious] A new *Annie Ample* story...
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2017, 02:14:55 pm »
Please give me any feedback you might have.  I know that this particular subject matter isn't everyone's cup of tea, but it reflects an aspect of the AA stories that often appealed to me and I wanted to expand upon in my own rendition of MR's work including the Brad/Mother dynamic that was alluded to in #9 but never followed up on.  Let me know what I can improve on or where i might have made mistakes.  This is the first time writing anything for me and following up on an established work seemed a decent entry point for critique and practice.  Thanks.  And thanks FP909, albeit belatedly, for the idea...

Offline MegaMassiveMuscle

• Activity:
    0%
  • A girl can never have too much MASS. I <3 MUSCLE!
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2017, 02:47:55 am »
I enjoyed the story very much! Except for the ending though...I was so excited, but the whole sucking his own member piece ruined it for me. I would much rather the mother suck but hey, that's just me!

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2017, 06:15:29 am »
not sure why i'm just getting a notification for this now like 2 months later but this is great!

Offline jagg

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2017, 12:20:26 am »
Great story. Cant wait to see if you write more  :) K+
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Dikesid

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2018, 03:56:59 pm »
 ^-^ wooow.write more

Offline AnnieAmpleLover

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2019, 03:33:41 pm »
Awful story, Jeremy.

Got to say that your Annie Grows Up had potential, but you wasted that potential in successive stories by continuously outclassing her, trying remove the spotlight, and general inconsistency in writing quality.

This chapter is simply another one of your fantasy about older women, nothing to do with the canon. Especially, because in the stories, it's never implied any attraction between mother and son. If anything, it constructs the possibility of the mother falling to the dominance or jealousy of her daughter. We successively see Annie's father get infatuated and aroused by Annie, and the wife indirectly seeing the amount of power and control her daughter has.

Offline Lupus753

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2019, 10:58:15 pm »
Wait, is Nefarious's real name Jeremy? I'm confused.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2019, 12:40:27 am »
I'm guessing Annie Ample Lover thinks me and Nefarious are the same person, which we are not, I wrote several Annie Ample stories, of course All Grown Up being the most famous. But several ones where she met rivals that were almost equals of her, if not superiors. But no, I didn't write this one, it was pure Nefarious.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [Nefarious] A new *Annie Ample* story...

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View