Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574130 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 07:46:03 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [Kyotaro-Oro] Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [Kyotaro-Oro] Stories~collected  (Read 7117 times)

Offline Byzantine

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Author: [Kyotaro-Oro] Stories~collected
« on: October 18, 2017, 09:30:04 am »
Hello! I've been trying to find this guy's stories for a while, since people keep telling me they are very good, but sadly he has deactivated his Deviantart account and most of his stories are now impossible to find. Does anybody happen to have them saved somewhere? Or know a way I can contact him directly?

PS I'm especially looking for his "Titan Girl" series.

falzion

Re: Looking for Kyotaro-Oro's stories
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2017, 07:31:56 pm »
I was able to find the prologue, but that's it so far

Titan Girl#FMG
By Kyotaro-Oro

Prologue

"Huah!" came the loud yell as a forceful fist flew through the air, striking down the foe who dared to get near. A crowd of criminals, collected together in a circle in the street now cowered before the envoy of justice before them. Still, persistant to the end, they charged in, only to each get taken out quickly as they came near. Attempting a foolhardy plan to jump on top of the monstrously muscular figure in the center at once, they were stunned to find that the figure managed to stand up without a problem, carrying their weight as though they were loaves of bread rather than fully-grown men. Twisting about, the figure managed to fling all of their forms off, throwing them to the ground.

Lying defeated in the street, the group now shook, scared of this superheroic saviour of the people whom they had held up in a bank moments before - until, of course, this being had arrived and defended them, managing to bring the fight outside where no one would get hurt. Attempting to flee had failed miserably - at once, the beaten and hurt robbers were caught by police officials arriving on the scene, quickly catching and cuffing each one. The crisis had been completely averted and the day thoroughly saved, to put it in an admittedly cliche way.

"You're going to be taken back with us" the Police Chief remarked to the leader of this pathetic posse, watching as they were pulled away to squad cars before walking back over to the hero of the day, smiling wide. The Police Chief was a simple but dutiful man, with dark hair that was beginning to grey slicked back, along with a well-groomed moustache. He was in his late forties or early fifties, if one were to hazard a guess, and his uniform was spick and span. Tidy and neat, just as one expected of someone in his position.

"We are grateful for your help once again. Certainly, this would not have gone as smoothly without you" he told the hero, smiling up at their face. The figure smiled back, and despite the majority of the face being covered in an orange mask, he could still see a pink hue on their cheeks.

"Oh, no, I just helped! You, the police, you guys are the real heroes. I mean, I can't handle every problem myself - You guys are always there to make sure no one gets away" she remarked. The figure was a tall, muscular woman who stood easily at twice the height of an ordinary person and, from shoulder to shoulder, was probably twice as wide too. Her large, stunningly strong frame was built of boulder-like biceps, tremendous triceps, colossal quadriceps, powerful pectorals and pretty much impossibly huge muscles all around, condensed into one form. Still, her figure was recognizeably feminine, with a beautiful face framed by long, blonde hair flowing behind her back and blue eyes, round and wide like pools.

Her uniform was decidedly a superhero's - With orange shorts covering halfway down her thighs, orange boots reaching the knees, orange gloves going up as far as the elbow and an orange mask, whilst a white top covered her upper body as best it could, save for some of her abdominals, leaving her belly-button exposed. She smiled cutely down at the Police Chief before he walked off, only to hurriedly and frantically grab something from the pocket of her tight shorts - a cell phone, which seemed impossibly tiny in her hands, yet delicate fingers managed to turn it on without breaking it, staring at the clock display. She panicked.

"S-Sorry guys, I've gotta go!" she yelled out to the people who'd come to thank her, immediately racing off from the spot with speed so great she became an orange blur to the people around. She weaved herself through the streets with ease, passing the comparatively slow cars and other vehicles as she ran. This heroine was the one and only Titan Girl, a muscular warrior of justice whom none could stand up against. She was the town's strong-arm of the law, a superheroine like none other. She was young, but she had bravery and courage to face the criminals of the streets and take them down before passing them over to the right authorities. People adored her, but unfortunately she didn't have time for that.

She had school, after all.

Racing into an abandoned alleyway, where no one was looking, she suddenly began to shrink down, all that muscle vanishing as her limbs thinned out, her head moving down as she lost her height and in short time, all she was was an ordinary, blonde girl in impossibly large clothes, too big for any person to wear other than the superheroine she'd been moments before hand. Throwing the clothes off, she took out a bag from behind a bin and suddenly donned another pair - a short, grey skirt and white dress shirt with a small magenta tie, black socks going up to the knees and black shoes. All in all, the uniform of a schoolgirl. Shoving the big clothes into the bag, she swiftly tucked them away into the bag and ran back out the alleyway, racing across the road.

"Ooh... I think I might make it, break's not over yet!" she commented as she ran, racing back into the schoolyard only to accidentally bump into someone, causing them both to take a step back, red faced and embarrassed.

"S-Sorry!" they both exclaimed at once, before blinking as they saw each other. Standing before the girl was a young man with short, dark hair wearing a similar white dress shirt, grey trousers and black shoes, with a magenta tie as well. His eyes were green, shining like emeralds as he stared back into hers. She recognized him well - this was a boy from her class, James Kelly.

"Cassie? What are you doing here? Did you have to run down to the shop down the road?" he asked, curiously, blinking as he stared at her. Feeling a little nervous under his gaze, she nodded shyly, before swiftly sidestepping around him and walking on, red-faced.

"My, that was impressive. Way to not-talk to the guy you actually like" came a sarcastic voice. Turning, she spotted another girl in the same uniform, with dark hair in a bob cut and a pair of glasses resting on the bridge of her nose. She hadn't even looked up towards Cassie yet, instead fixed on her phone as she texted god-knows-who.

"Kim! I thought you're supposed to support me!" she remarked, only for Kim to raise a finger up to stop her.

"I support you when you go do the hero thing and when you need a friend. Right now, you need one, but you need one that's willing to make you march your ass back to him and have a decent conversation with him. If you don't tell him how you feel, how will you ever get his attention?" she asked, but Cassie simply went red-faced as she became flustered.

"I know! But it's scary, you know?"

"Scarier than the villains on the street?"

"Definitely!"

Walking back to class as they continued their discussion, they knew that the town was safe for another day. This is the story of Cassandra Armstrong, the superheroine known as Titan Girl.

Offline Byzantine

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2017, 12:58:12 pm »
Wow, thank you very much! If only the other stories were available. It is such a pity the guy deactivated his account.

Offline Lupus753

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2017, 02:55:32 pm »
I saved a bunch of those stories on my computer just before his account was deactivated. However, I only saved some of the fanfic FMG stories, so no Titan Girl. I do have a couple of one-shots involving The Legend of Zelda, Pokemon, One Piece, The Legend of Korra, and Bleach; as well as longer stories about Dragon Ball Z and Naruto. For instance:

Zelda's Training
by Kyotaro-Oro

"Uwaaagh!"

The blonde Hylian girl fell to the ground as she was knocked off balance yet again, her wooden practice sword falling to the ground beside her. She let out a groan as she began to sit up, rubbing her elbow a little as she looked towards her fallen sword. A hand reached out to her as she looked back up towards a young man with light brown hair wearing a green tunic and cap who smiled brightly, his blue eyes shimmering in the light. The blonde took his hand, allowing him to help her get back up.

Standing upright, the blonde stretched a little before bending down to pick up her practice sword. She sighed as she did so, thinking of how her practice had been going so far. As she stood back up and looked to her green-capped friend, she saw his features twisted in confusion as he raised a brow. The blonde girl gave a small smile.

"It's nothing, Link," she began, waving her hand. "It's just... I've never been one for this much physical activity before. A part of me just wishes it would go a lot... Quicker".

The green-capped boy - Link - nodded in understanding. Of course, swordplay and physical activity came naturally to him. He might have been a bit of a heavy sleeper and even sometimes skipped out on classes, he still moved with an agility beyond most in the class, and fought with strength that even Groose was jealous of. He was just naturally talented at everything physical.

Zelda, of course, was rather envious.

She'd chosen Link to train her because she knew she couldn't always depend on him to save her. She knew there would be other foes like Demise - others who would dare to do evil. She didn't want to depend on Link to rescue her like last time. But of course, it wasn't so simple. She'd been training with him for the past week and she felt like she hadn't made much progress at all.

Link lifted his sword up and raised a brow, asking if Zelda wanted to continue sparring. A part of Zelda knew she should agree, but at the same time, all of the exercise was getting to her. She wasn't sure how long they'd been at it here. A couple of hours, at the very least.

"I'd like to," Zelda told him. "But I'm feeling exhausted. I just can't keep up with you".

Link paused, staring at his childhood friend. Zelda usually prided herself on being able to read Link well, given his usual reliance on gesture rather than speech to communicate. However, even then, there were times when Zelda found herself wondering just what exactly what he was thinking. After a minute, Link smiled before reaching down into his adventure pack. Zelda raised a brow, curious as he fished around inside the pouches. After a few seconds, he pulled out a bottle of green fluid.

Zelda stared at the bottle in his hands as he offered it to her, scrutinizing it. After a few moments she began to realize that it was the same Stamina Potion Luv and Bertie made in the Bazaar up in Skyloft. Zelda looked back to Link for a moment, watching as he began to smile whilst offering the bottle again. Zelda couldn't help but smile back as she took the jar, clasping both her hands around it.

"Thanks, Link," Zelda told him, smiling as she pulled the cork out of the top of the bottle. The scent rushed into her nostrils - a powerful smell, but not a bad one. Zelda smiled as she looked into the bottle before looking back to Link. She pointed to the bottle, raising a brow. Link nodded, affirming that she could have it.

"Okay then," she began looking at the bottle. "Well... Bottom's up!".

Lifting the bottle to her mouth, Zelda took a sip of the potion. Yet even just a sip had a powerful effect - the fatigue she'd felt mere moments before was washed away, replaced by a surge of energy that flowed through her. Zelda felt like she was in the best shape of her life as she gave a big smile, pushing the cap back into the bottle. Looking back, she could see Link smiling right back at her. Gripping her wooden sword again, Zelda put down the bottle by her feet.

"Okay then, let's continue!".

Skyloft's residents still hadn't all come down to the surface world. Zelda didn't blame them for not leaving immediately - as welcoming as the Kikwi were, they had hardly built proper homes for everyone in Faron Woods. For the most part, it was just Zelda and the big, stone temple of Hylia, along with the Kikwi who made sure she was alright and the occasional visitor from Skyloft.

She was lucky in that the beasts of Faron Woods rarely came near the temple at all. She didn't have to worry so much about defending herself. But right now, she wasn't worried even if a beast did come - right now, Zelda felt empowered.

After she'd finished her training with Link earlier, she found herself still bursting with energy. Rather than let it go to waste, Zelda decided to push herself and get more exercise done. She did laps around the temple, running with the speed of the wind; she practiced movements and strikes with the wooden sword, teaching herself the forms; she even performed push-ups with the stone pottery that lay around the temple, testing her own strength. She didn't stop until nightfall, when she finally felt her stamina wear out. Yet even in spite of whatever soreness she felt afterwards, Zelda couldn't complain.
In this one day, she had felt like she'd accomplished more than she had in the entire week before.

Zelda stared with fascination as she looked at a small tear in her pink-coloured tunic. It was only a small tear in one of the short sleeves of her tunic, but it caught her attention nevertheless. For the sake of her training, she'd gotten her hands on a new pink tunic - a spacious, pink-coloured tunic with mail worn underneath, belted at the waist with a pair of baggy, cream-coloured trousers that were tucked into boots. The outfit wasn't meant to be form-fitting, but loose and easy to move in. Yet now it had torn.

In the past three days she'd used about half of the Stamina Potion, keeping away the fatigue as she trained and exercised as hard as possible. She'd ran laps, practiced forms and performed sit-ups, pull-ups, push-ups and lifts and every other exercise she could think of in hopes of getting results. She was pushing herself well beyond her normal boundaries, knowing the Stamina Potion would keep away the fatigue, but she was beginning to wonder if the results she was getting were greater than expected.

Determined to find out, the blonde slowly walked over to a mirror in the temple. She looked at her reflection in the full-length mirror, pausing for a moment as she noticed that her figure seemed a little... Thicker? She initially assumed it was the loose clothing, yet as she looked at herself she couldn't help but think the clothes seemed a bit more... firm around her figure. Curious, Zelda raised her right arm - the one with the torn sleeve - and she flexed.

She had expected a skinny stick of an arm, but to Zelda's astonishment, she found muscle. Not huge muscle, but nevertheless muscle that hadn't been there before. Her arm was not just a skinny twig, but a firm, toned structure that bulged slightly as she flexed, tearing the sleeve a little more. Unable to help herself, Zelda raised her other arm, beginning to flex it as well. The short sleeve of her left arm now also tore a little, stretching too much around her bicep.

Zelda gasped, unsure of what to think. She was gaining muscle. Zelda had always been one more for the academic side of Knight School than the physical side. She could list off more about Loftwings and other fowl than even Pipit, and often had discussions of botany with her professor, Owlan. But now, she was different. She was stronger than she'd ever felt before, and quicker on her feet than she'd ever believed she could be. A smile grew across her face as the blonde reached into her pouch, pulling out the bottle of Stamina Potion Link had left her with.

It had only been three days and she'd already improved so much, she thought. But Zelda was eager to see just how much better she could get.

Zelda dropped into a crouch, sweat falling down her brow as she felt the weight of the stone statue upon her back. Carried on her shoulders and back was a stone statue of Hylia that was as tall as she was, and certainly heavier. In her low crouch, Zelda took a deep breath, her body tensing as she began to push up once again.

"9,998!" she called out loud, pushing herself into a standing position. She continued to hold the statue above her, holding it up with all of her might. As she stood, it was easy to see just how much Zelda's training had changed her.

She was no longer the small, frail-looking girl she once was. Her arms had become thick and powerful, bulging with muscle. Her shoulders were broad and her biceps firm and round, while her fists were mightier than hammers. Her short sleeves had now completely burst, leaving her tunic sleeveless. Speaking of which, her pink tunic now only covered her chest, struggling to contain her large mammaries that sat atop pectoral muscles that were like slabs of concrete. As a result, her midriff was exposed, showing abdominal muscles that were like plate armor - and probably just as durable, too. She crouched low, letting the weight of the statue sit upon her strong and broad back before she pushed up again.

"9,999!"

Zelda's lower body was no different, with legs thicker than the stone columns of the temple and hips as wide as three normal women standing side-by-side. Her once baggy cream trousers were more like tight shorts fitting snugly around her hips and upper thighs, stretched to their upper limit around her powerful legs. Her boots, regrettably, were not so stretchable. Zelda had been forced to throw them out, leaving her barefoot. It left her calves exposed, which looked as thick as a normal person's thighs, if not even thicker.

Every inch of her oozed power and might. In the past week Zelda had not only improved herself - she'd trained herself to surpass her own expectations, and then surpass them again. She possessed sheer raw power enough to crush stone and tear up trees, yet still held the self control to pick up a fly without crushing it between her fingers. She possessed speed great enough to outrun the winds and possessed such stamina and durability that she felt like she could hold the whole of the temple above her head for a full day without worry.

"10,000!" she called out, pushing herself up once more as she lifted the statue above her head. Then, with great care, the blonde goddess-reborn set the statue down gently, smiling. She felt sweat roll down the side of her cheek, but Zelda brushed it away, satisfied with herself.

The blonde turned, looking back around to see that she was not alone - standing over by the entrance of the temple was Link, who stared up at her with awe as his jaw dropped. Catching his expression Zelda smirked, giggling as she stepped over. Each step echoed like thunder through the temple, with Link feeling almost certain that he could feel a slight shockwave in the ground.

"Impressed, Link?" she asked, chuckling as she lifted her right arm and curled, her bicep flexing and bulging to a size even greater than her own head. "I really have you to thank for the Stamina Potion you gave me last week. I've been able to train non-stop at my hardest!".

Zelda stepped closer to her childhood friend, her form looming over Link's and leaving him caught in her shadow. She set her hand gently down upon his shoulder, yet even so he could feel her sheer strength in her relaxed hand. It was such that he felt as though even the slightest pressure could pin him down to the spot, unable to break out of her grip. He continued to stare up, awestruck by her incredible strength as she smiled down at him and winked.

"Care for another spar?"

Offline Byzantine

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2017, 04:51:27 pm »
Thanks for the post. Out of curiosity, do you happen to know why his account was deactivated? Or a way to contact him?

Offline Byzantine

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2017, 05:07:02 pm »
By the way, I actually managed to find some of his stories.

The Witch’s Brew I
by Kyotaro-Oro

“Ah-! Ah-! Achoo!”

The blonde princess sniffled, rubbing her nose. The young woman frowned, knowing that her nose had no doubt turned red with how much she’d been sniffling. Having a cold was always very annoying, but on this occasion it was especially annoying.

Having recently turned eighteen years of age, it was only a matter of days before she was to be crowned the Queen. If anything was to ruin her coronation at this rate, it would most certainly be her rather annoyingly runny nose. She could feel the mucus up her nostrils and it disgusted her.

“Princess Orla, you should at least use a tissue when you wipe your nose – it is unseemly to do so with your sleeve...” a balding man by her side spoke, offering a tissue. The blonde princess took the tissue and nodded before blowing furiously into it.

Although the Princess was somewhat ill with a cold, she had a Kingdom to run. Someone had to handle negotiating with the politicians and the landowners, after all, and as the soon-to-be-Queen she was the one expected to deal with it. All day she had spent on the throne, sniffling as she dealt with people coming to speak with her.

“Who’s next...?” she wondered aloud, staring across the hall. Her advisor was ready to call out the name from a parchment he clutched in his hand, though someone else had beaten him to the punch.

“M-Me, your Highness!” a voice called out as the door to the throne room slammed behind them. Princess Orla glanced across the room with her green eyes, staring at a young yet remarkably tall woman with an... interesting fashion choice.

Her clothes consisted of a full-body green cloak that hid much of her figure, being incredibly baggy and spacious within. Her dark hair was long, messy and unkempt, though the Princess’ eyes did not focus on her hair so much as the wide-brimmed, green hat she wore upon her head. It would have been tall and pointy, but the top of the hat flopped down thanks to the effect of gravity. The only other noticeable feature of the girl were her remarkable red eyes and her thick-rimmed glasses that made her appear almost bug-eyed.

“And you are...?” the Princess asked, raising a brow.

“I-I am the High Witch of the North’s Apprentice – Charnette!” the young Witch remarked, stepping forwards. She ended up stepping on a loose part of her cloak and nearly tripped as she strode forwards, only just barely managing to avoid falling flat on her face. Pushing her glasses back in place she stood upright once more. The Princess looked impassive as she wiped her nose with a tissue.

“And what have you come here for?” the Princess asked, raising a brow.

“Why, I have come on order of the High Witch of the North to serve you, Princess Orla!” the lanky Witch exclaimed. “It is customary that the High Witch’s Apprentice spend some time in the employ of the reigning monarch, serving as a guide on all matters magical in nature”.

The Princess stared at the young woman with a certain amount of skepticism. The girl was ready to trip over herself, and she certainly didn’t seem to be the most composed person. Was she really fit to serve as a guide on all matters magical?

“Very well,” the Princess remarked reluctantly. Despite her doubts in the girl, she couldn’t just send her away. The High Witch of the North could always be a useful ally, even if her Apprentice was woefully inept. “You may serve as my consultant on magical matters. The libraries shall be open to you at all times, and- Achoo!”

“Are you alright, Princess Orla?” the young Witch asked, stepping forwards. The Princess sneezed two more times before she managed to nod. The sneezing had gotten to a point that her eyes now watered. She frowned, attempting to wipe away the mucus and tears, but all of a sudden she began a bout of coughing.

“Princess Orla!” her advisor spoke, taking hold of the young woman. The blonde attempted to push her advisor away.

“I’m fine, I’m just-! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo!”

All of a sudden her head felt incredibly light and dizzy. The room seemed to be spinning as she found herself no longer sure which was was up. She stumbled forwards, but suddenly began to fall sideways as her eyelids grew heavy. She could hear a yell from both her advisor and the Witch, but she couldn’t make out any words from either of them before everything turned pitch black.

“Oh no, oh no, oh no! This cannot do at all!”

The Royal Advisor began pacing back and forth at the foot of the bed where Her Highness, Princess Orla lay. After having collapsed in her throne room from her illness she’d been carried all the way back to her throne room and the doors to the castle were shut tight.

The young woman lay in her bed, her eyes still shut. She could still be seen to be breathing – a sign she was not dead – but her illness had progressed so suddenly and without warning that the Royal Advisor could not help but fret with worry.

“The coronation is so soon! We cannot have our monarch take ill before the ceremony!” he remarked aloud, shaking. “The land may very well descend into turmoil if anyone were to learn that the princess had fallen so gravely ill!”

Over in the corner of the room stood the Apprentice Witch Charnette doing her best attempt to remain still but failing miserably. She was jittery and uncomfortable. She had only just arrived to serve the monarch, and now she had become so ill she was forced to stay in a bed. She had never seen such an illness and it worried her – not just for her own future, but for the Princess.

Charnette was a caring young woman. She could spend days on end with her nose stuck in a book, but whenever people needed help they would find she was always ready and willing to help them out. Such was the job of a Witch, after all – to aid in the use of magic so that ordinary people did not harm themselves when handling it.

She stared over at the blonde lying under the bedsheets, biting her lower lip. She could hear the Royal Advisor rambling still as he strode back and forth across the room, but her thoughts were directed inward.

”Poor Princess Orla – She must be in grave pain, now that she has fallen so ill. If only there was something I could do...” she wondered quietly to herself. But then, a thought came to her. ”Wait! I remember the High Witch once cured an illness that afflicted the town with a special potion. I wonder...”

The bespectacled witch turned to the Royal Advisor at once and stepped forwards.

“Where is the Royal Library?” she asked, hoping to catch his attention.

“The Royal Library?” the Advisor spoke as he stopped in his tracks. He now looked down upon the Witch in confusion, but nevertheless seemed willing to listen.

“Yes!” she answered him. “Although there are not many healing magicks, I do know that there is a potion that can cure illnesses like this! If I can find a book on potion-brewing in the Library, I might be able to help Princess Orla!”

The Royal Advisor blinked in surprise.

“You can really do that?” he asked in disbelief. The young Witch nodded. “Well, the Royal Library is over in the West Wing. If you can find any way to help her Highness, I am sure she would be immensely grateful!”

“Thanks!” the Witch spoke. “I’ll be sure to find a way to cure Princess Orla!”

The Royal Advisor watched the young Witch as she raced out the door. He could hear her footsteps echoing in the distance before finally disappearing out of earshot. He remained upbeat, though nevertheless there was still worry in his heart. He could only hope the young Witch was right about her suspicions of a potion. He feared what might happen if she were proven wrong...

The young Witch had underestimated just how impossibly huge the Royal Library was. Practically a small country of books, the young Witch found herself racing through the bookshelves in search of all books related to potion-brewing, magic, sorcery and witchcraft. Dozens upon dozens of books piled up in her hands, and soon she found herself making trips back and forth between a desk and the bookshelves, bringing more and more books back to read through.

When she finally began to read through the books, she quickly skimmed through them at a lightning pace. Her glasses, aside from making her look bug-eyed, were in fact a unique magical tool that allowed her to drastically increase the pace at which she read through books. Of course, even with her incredibly fast reading pace, she found herself overwhelmed by the number of books on the subject of magic.

She would read and read and read and attempt to glean from the books even the smallest detail on curing ailments. Healing was not a remarkably common magic, she knew, and the lack of mention even in over a dozen books so far served to underline such a fact.

“There has to be something – I know there has to be!” Charnette spoke to herself as she shut another book and set it aside. She picked up yet another and began to read, her eyes darting back and forth across the page.

Seconds turned to minutes and minutes soon turned to hours. Even with her glasses enhancing her reading speed, she found herself overwhelmed by the sheer volume of information. Not a single detail could be missed, lest she accidentally skip something that may help the Princess. Still, as the time wore on she found herself sighing. Would she ever find something that might help?

She removed her glasses for a brief moment to rub her eyes, only to spot something on the page. Placing her glasses back on, Charnette stared closely at the print. A moment later, she smiled.

“A potion for a strong and healthy body!” she read aloud, smiling from ear to ear. She glanced down at the ingredients, mentally taking note of their quantities. With the castle’s stock she would have more than enough to make a potion for the Princess.

“This is perfect! Just you wait, Princess – I’ll have you out of bed in no time!”

Taking the book up, the young Witch began to race off to brew the potion, unaware of just what she would bring about.

----------

The Witch's Brew II

The golden-haired princess shifted in her bed, letting out a groan. Her cheeks had turned red from heat as sweat dripped down her brow. Under the covers of her bed felt like an oven, boiling her inside of her skin. In her sleep she had pushed at the covers, attempting to move them, but in her weakened state it took all of her effort to move the bedsheets away. Even so, the difference seemed minute – without the covers she still felt like she was burning up.

Standing at the foot of her bed was the advisor, shivering on the spot. Sweat dripped down his forehead from worry as he looked upon the Princess. She was supposed to be crowned, not mourned, but at the rate things were going the illness could very well take her. It had been a full day since the Witch went to the library. He was not sure what the Witch had been up to, but he feared that if the girl did not come up with a solution quickly, the country could fall into chaos. It was bad enough that they had to shut the gates. There was no telling what would happen if the Princess did not recover.

“Where is that blasted Witch?” the older man wondered aloud, wiping his brow as he paced back and forth impatiently across the room. “None of the doctors we have brought in seem to have any idea what to do. If she doesn’t come up with some sort of solution, her majesty will-“

A loud coughing broke him from his thoughts as he looked towards the Princess. Immediately the older man raced to her side, kneeling down beside her. He took a glass of water and held it before her, offering it to the sickly young woman. Attempting to reign in her coughing, she stopped herself to reach towards the glass. Rather than take hold of it however she pressed her lips to the rim of the glass and allowed her advisor to tilt the glass so that she could sip at the water. In her weakened state she felt incapable of doing anything and she cursed it.

If only she had gotten herself checked out first! If only she had put a halt to her duties for just a moment to meet with a doctor! Now she was sick and felt like dying and it was all because of her carelessness. She was supposed to be a source of strength for the nation and she had let herself turn so ill and weak. She was the lone successor to the throne! If something were to happen, the nation would-

“Princess Orla!” a voice yelled as the door swung open wide. The sudden bang, along with the loud yelling, caused the Princess to wince. Her advisor looked towards the door, pressing a finger to his lips.

“No shouting!” he hissed. The figure standing in the door flushed, giving a sheepish smile.

“Sorry, sorry. I didn’t mean to be too loud, but I’ve done it!” the dark-haired woman in the green cloak spoke. The advisor blinked in confusion.

“You’ve done it...?”

“I’ve created a cure for the Princess!” the Witch spoke, raising a green bottle of liquid. The green-clad Witch shook the bottle, allowing the liquid within to slosh around. The older man’s eyes widened.

“A cure...!”

“It wasn’t easy,” Charnette spoke, smirking in satisfaction. “I had to spend a long time finding the recipe, not
to mention grabbing all the ingredients and mixing them in just the right amounts so that-“

Coughing erupted again from the golden-haired princess. Ceasing her bragging, Charnette quickly raced to the
Princess’ side, pushing past the older man. As she bent down, she began to pull the cork out of the bottle.

“Alright, Princess Orla – I need you to gulp this down. This is a potion that’ll make you strong and healthy. By the time of the ceremony, you’ll be in peak shape!” she told the Princess as she brought the bottle to her lips. The blonde looked hesitant for a moment, looking up to the dark-haired Witch with a certain hesitation. But Charnette’s stern look convinced her that this was her only option.

Opening her mouth, Orla began to gulp down the potion. She seemed to tense, as if recoiling at the taste. But nevertheless she gulped it down, drinking more and more of the potion until she had finally emptied the bottle. Gulping down the last mouthful, she shuddered again and stuck out her tongue at the awful taste. But as she lay herself back down on the bed, she could feel as if the entire room was cooling down.

“So, did it work?” Charnette asked, smiling hopefully. The blonde looked towards her, her expression beginning to soften as she felt her body relax. Too tired for words, the Princess simply nodded. Charnette grinned from ear to ear, looking back towards the advisor. In spite of himself, he couldn’t help but smile too.

A young woman with golden hair strode down the corridors of the castle unattended, her golden locks tied back in a long braid. Her body was clad in a light blue dress that clung to her curves. Her dress lacked sleeves or a back at the shoulders, with her arms instead covered by long white gloves extending up to the biceps. Her ruby lips were curled into a smile as she walked, feeling like she was in the best shape of her life.

Princess Orla’s recovery had been magnificent, with her body purging itself of the illness she had contracted almost as soon as she woke up after taking the Witch’s potion. She had to admit – she had doubted the Witch’s abilities before, but it seemed her new advisor on magical affairs knew exactly what she was doing after all. Now it was the day of the ceremony, and Orla had no need to worry about any illnesses. Today she would be crowned the Queen.

As she stepped along to the throne room, she could see a young woman in a green cloak and green hat with thick-rimmed glasses. Orla immediately recognized Charnette, giving a slight smirk as she approached.

“I suppose I can forgive you for not wearing better clothing to my coronation. You did save my life, after all...” Orla remarked, addressing the young Witch. The green-clad Witch pouted.

“Th-These are my best clothes! The clothes of a real Witch...” Charnette stammered, her cheeks turning pink as she folded her arms. “In any case... Are you feeling fine?”

The blonde chuckled.

“Fine? I’m feeling better than I ever have before!” the Princess remarked, beaming. “My body feels so light, but so full of energy. I feel as though I could take on the world! A shame it took so long to overcome this dress...”

“Overcome your dress...?” Charnette queried, raising her brow.

“I was certain this dress fit me last time I wore it when preparing for the coronation, but right now it feels like I might tear a seam if I move too much. I’m certain I haven’t gained weight...” she remarked, glancing down at her dress. “Still, I have managed to fit into it, so nothing is wrong”.

“It’s good to see you’re so optimistic, Princess Orla...” Charnette commented. As the Princess stepped past, she let out a chuckle.

“From now on, it is Queen Orla”.

There was an excitement in the throne room, where rows of pews had been brought in to seat the attending nobles and knights. People were trying their best to be quiet, but there was a certain buzz in the air that couldn’t disappear. The whole room took on a life of its own as people sat in wait for the Princess to be crowned Queen.

Charnette the Witch sat in the front with her hands on her knees, doing her best to contain her excitement. The past few days she’d spent with the Princess ensuring that she had recovered properly had created a bond between them of sorts. Charnette originally anticipated the ceremony being rather dull, but now she found herself eagerly awaiting the moment her new friend was crowned.

There was the throne at the top of the room, with an official standing by its side. In his hands was a pillow, upon which the royal crown sat. It was a rather simple, if elegant tiara that was white in colour, with a blue gem in the center. Charnette could already picture the tiara upon Orla’s head.

She did her best to contain her smile and stared back towards the big doors, waiting upon her friend. In just a few moments the doors began to pull open, reducing the lively buzz of the room to a hush. Now, all eyes were focused on the Princess as she stepped into the room.

Her blue dress flowed with her as she walked confidently towards the top of the room. Her expression was calm, but powerful – radiating a confidence that overwhelmed the rest of the room. Charnette smiled wider, watching her friend Orla approach the top of the room.

The ceremony proceeded uninterrupted. All eyes were focused upon the Princess as she stood and listened patiently to the official’s speech. In front of the whole room the Princess swore oaths to carry out her duties – to watch over the nation. With every “I swear” the room grew more anxious, lying in wait for the moment.

“And do you swear to do everything in your power to uphold these promises?” the official asked, glancing down at the young woman.

“I swear,” Orla responded, staring back up with no hesitation. The older man shut his eyes for a brief moment, giving the slightest nod of the head. He began slowly to kneel before the Princess, holding up the tiara before her.

“Then it is my duty to render unto you the crown of your ancestors, with the understanding that you will uphold all of your oaths,” he spoke, offering the tiara.

Everyone watched in silence as the blonde woman reached for the tiara and raised it up. Slowly she began to turn it before beginning to slide it down onto her head. Within the silent room seconds seemed to stretch out into hours as she slowly placed the tiara upon her head. At last, the official opened his eyes and began to stand again.

“I hereby deem you Queen Orla of Fomoria!” the official announced to the whole room. “Long live the Queen!”

“Long live the Queen!” the room chanted. The new Queen turned back to her subjects, smiling as the whole room focused its attention upon her. She caught the gaze of Charnette, who gave the biggest smile of all the people in the room. A polite clapping resounded throughout the room as people applauded their new Queen.
Everything was perfect.

But then it wasn’t.

There was a strange sound of tearing. At once the new Queen looked around herself, only to find herself staring at the gloves she wore upon her arms. Down the side of each glove was a small tear which was very steadily beginning to grow. The clapping was slowly beginning to stop as Orla stared in bewilderment, trying to wrap her head around what was happening.

Her arms were still thin, yet now they had become more defined in shape as her biceps and forearms began to swell. Within moments her biceps grew large enough to burst out of the long gloves, swelling with size. Her forearms likewise continued to create tears in the fabric as her gloves were slowly shredded by her growing arms.

Orla stepped back in astonishment, only to hear another tearing. She began to try and look behind her. Although she could not see it, the back of her dress was beginning to rip as her shoulders became broader and her back began to show a shape and definition normally only seen in her strongest knights.

The seams along the side of her dress were also tearing as six bumps along her abdomen pressed against the front of the fabric. The blonde nearly stumbled as she felt her shoes burst outwards and the heels snapped under her own feet. Orla stared down at her now bare feet, only covered up by her dress. But now the bottom half of her dress was beginning to lift upwards, climbing steadily up her legs.

It took a few moments for Orla to realize that her dress wasn’t shrinking, but that she had in fact been growing. She felt an energy surge through her whole body. Her heart was beating loudly enough that she could hear it all. Every inch of her body was growing and toughening up. She could feel pure power coursing through her veins as her body continued to expand.

She tensed her arms and they caused the cloth of her gloves to burst apart, falling to the ground. Her new arms were powerful appendages tougher than even the strongest steel. As she inhaled, her dress burst apart, letting her large chest become free from her clothing. Upon huge pectorals rested massive breasts that the Queen now quickly moved her hands to cover, hiding her indecency. Her shoulders were as broad as three people standing side-by-side, and her back a tapestry of muscle.

Her abdominal muscles were like plated armour and her legs were long, powerful columns supporting the temple of muscle that was her body. She had grown so tall that the tallest of people came up to her chest in height. Her entire musculature radiated an aura of overwhelming power that could not be found in any ordinary person.

People had begun to scream and race away from the muscular Queen as she grew. Only Charnette remained in her spot, staring up at Orla. She watched, unable to take her eyes away until the blonde cried out.

“Charnette!” she called out. “What’s going on? Why am I- Ah!”

All at once every muscle in Orla’s body bulged outwards, becoming bigger and bigger. The ground cracked beneath her bare feet as she continued to cover her bare body with her massive arms. Before this monument of muscle Charnette felt incredibly tiny.

“I-I can fix it!” Charnette stammered, smiling sheepishly. She would have a lot to explain to her mistress in the North.

----------

A Night After The Gym

Lily sighed as she laid sprawled across her bed, thoroughly tired out from her day so far. The aches in her arms and legs made her desire for nothing more than the bliss of sleep at the current moment, having spent her day at the gym. Now, Lily was what you might call a sporty person. She was very involved during her PE classes at school and was a proud member of the football team. On her days not spent at practice, she'd often go to the gym not far from where she lived to exercise and work out, maintaining a fit and healthy body, though tonight she felt she'd work herself weary, spending a little too much time and effort than she probably should have. Still, she was happy with how much she'd done today.

As expected of someone with a mind on sports, Lily had a fit and toned physique, with a little extra definition on her arms and legs than even some of the boys in her class. Her hair was long and dark, a little unkempt as though she'd just woken up and usually worn in a ponytail at the back, though before she'd let herself lie atop the bed, she let her hair fall freely down her back. Her clothes consisted of a pair of shorts reaching the knees, white socks and a light-blue tank top. A pair of dark wristbands covered her wrist, though built into one of them was a watch to tell her the time.

"Ah, I don't really feel like changing... I'll just sleep as I am" she muttered to no one in particular, simply voicing her thoughts as she sighed again, letting herself rest atop the bed, not even bothering to pull the covers over her as she felt her eyelids droop, slowly closing over and bringing the dark with it. However, that darkness did not last as long as she thought it would - not a moment later, she felt some fire in her chest, an ignited spark within that made her eyes open up suddenly. All of a sudden her breathing became sharper, quicker as she felt a tingling sensation throughout her. Something was happening, she didn't know what, but something was about to change drastically.

All of a sudden, with each breath, her chest rose, yet it didn't go down. Turning her gaze downwards she watched with awe as her chest simply continued to rise, the fabric of her tank top straining. Her once modest chest was now surpassing a D-Cup and slowly increasing in size for reasons unbeknownst to her. The neck of the tank-top was now splitting down the middle as the front opened up, exposing more and more of her cleavage as her breasts expanded. Feeling the strap of her bra snap, her top now acted in it's place as it struggled to keep her mammaries concealed. But all of a sudden, her chest wasn't all she had to worry about.

Turning her attention to either side of her, she watched as her biceps begin to bulge, burst forth and balloon outwards next to her, in moments matching the size of footballs. The rest of the muscles in her arms began to follow suit as they grew with her. Strong sinews strengthened themselves as her arms simply went beyond a size seen in the largest bodybuilders. Her shoulders began to broaden to support her arms and chest and she could even feel her neck begin to thicken out, eventually becoming strong enough that Lily felt, had she been Marie Antoinette, she probably could have avoided death at the guillotine simply due to the blade breaking against her neck.

The fire in her had by now spread through her shoulders and arms from her chest, where she felt the most growth, but soon it travelled south again, filling a fire in her belly as suddenly she felt her waistline expand, becoming bigger and wider, but not with fat - rather, it was the same incredibly thick and powerful muscle she felt in her pectorals, shoulders and arms. Her abdominal muscles formed a sturdy, natural armor as tough as a tank, capable of taking the strongest hits without a scratch. Now the flame seemed to travel through the rest of her, spreading right down her legs to the tips of her toes. All of a sudden, thighs and calves expanded outwards and formed strong foundations of flesh, the thighs alone as thick as redwoods, with her calves not far behind. Her shorts were being stretched across and tears along the side of each leg told of how badly the shorts were fairing in the struggle to contain her larger form.

By now her arms had grown just as big, whilst each of her breasts was easily as large as one of those exercise balls. Lily didn't know what was going on, but as the fire flowed through her body, she simply couldn't concentrate long enough to care - instead, a feeling of pure ecstasy filled her to the brim, causing her to moan softly into the night. Her bed creaked as she felt her body weight the furniture down, pressing it down like
bacon, lettuce or tomatoes in a sandwich. Without warning, the whole thing snapped at once, the posts no longer able to support her frame as the mattress hit the ground, her body still weighing down atop it. But she still cared not - instead her hands were too busy feeling up the incredibly powerful form she now had. Her moans began to come more loudly as she felt herself go white-hot. The fire within her was simply escalating and growing into an inferno. Even now she was still growing bigger and bigger, her incredibly huge form filling up the room. Her brawn had far surpassed human expectations as at once, she felt the fires reach a peak!

An annoying ringing went through her head and, opening her eyes, Lily groaned as she turned her head to look at the alarm clock next to her bed. 7:30. She sighed, reaching out lazily with a delicate arm she switched it off, rolling herself onto her front before letting her legs slide off the bed, pushing off of her mattress and standing up. She let out a tired yawn as she grabbed the handle of her door and walked down to breakfast.

A shame all of her nights weren't quite like that one.

Offline Byzantine

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2017, 05:14:22 pm »
Adding another story I found, in the hope that more people will see the thread.

Growing Bianca
by Kyotaro-oro

"Alright, come out guys!" a feminine voice chirped happily as a pair of capsules opened up, beams of light shooting out from within and taking shape upon the ground. The first beam hit the ground and suddenly expanded greatly in size, nearly matching the young blonde in size. As the light faded, a red and brown pig-like being stood on its hind legs, arms folded in front of itself as it gave a light smirk. The large pig-like being snorted before cracking a grin, knowing that if it displayed any form of affection more physical it might accidently hurt her with its incredible physical strength.

"Pignite!" he remarked happily, looking up to his trainer.

The second beam expanded only slightly, taking on a shape and form rather tiny compared to Pignite's. Walking on all fours with rather unkempt fur, the small being resembled a puppy dog. Its face was covered in a creamy-coloured fur coat, whilst the rest of its body was covered in a more reddish-brown fur save for a patch of darker fur on its back. Its mouth was obscured by a patch of fur hanging over it like some form of mustache.

"Lilli! Lillipup!" he barked equally as enthusiastically as Pignite, looking up with wide eyes towards his trainer.

The young, blonde girl smiled happily as she knelt down slightly to pet both her Pokemon. She was a young teenager with blonde hair who wore a large green hat, a white blouse with short, poofy sleeves and an orange vest with a white dress and orange stockings and green shoes on her feet. Her body, for her age, was rather shapely with wide hips and a modest but ample chest. A green bag hung from her shoulder, sitting by her hips. Her eyes were wide and blue as the sky, her smile as radiant as the sunbeams.

"I thought you guys might be feeling a little tired of being in your Pokeballs all day, so lets walk together!" she told them, earning an enthusiastic affirmative from both of her Pokemon. She smiled again - she was always so happy to see her Pokemon having a good time together. Turning forwards, she began to walk in step with her Pokemon through the forest path before them - though the forest was thick with trees, the constant flow of travelers through the region meant a path had been made for these travelers to get through the forest more easily, for which Bianca was glad. Cheren and White would be exasperated if she kept showing up late all the time!

She thought of the both of them as she walked with her Pokemon. Both White and Cheren had gotten so strong over the course of their adventures - Bianca couldn't hold a candle to either of the two these days, especially Cheren. He seemed to have progressed in leaps and bounds since their journey began! Of course, she didn't expect anything less of him - he was always so determined to be strong, always busy studying and training. It was no wonder he'd come so far. But White wasn't too far behind, either - she'd gotten through on sheer grit and determination and time and time again she'd confronted and beaten the odds.

At that thought just a tiny hint of jealousy rang in her heart. Still smiling, but not so much now, Bianca looked down at the path before her. Had she gotten much stronger? Had she improved? She'd essentially ran from home to go on this journey, but she'd constantly slipped up or gotten lost along the way. She didn't want to be jealous of her friends, but nevertheless a part of her wished she could keep up with them.

"They're so far ahead..." Bianca muttered with a sigh. Noticing this, Pignite and Lillipup both cast each other and Bianca a glance. Looking around, Lillipup searched the ground before noticing a small item. Seeming to smile, the little Normal-type stepped over and picked it up in his mouth before walking back to Bianca's side, nudging her leg softly.

"Hm? Lillipup?" Bianca asked before kneeling down to Lillipup's level. Nudging her again, he beckoned her hand. Holding it out for him, Lillipup proceeded to drop a small item in her palm. At that, Bianca raised a brow and inspected the item. It seemed to be some sort of small candy in a wrapper. Inspecting the wrapper carefully, she studied the words written across them - "RARE CANDY".

"Ooh... Thank you Lillipup! I've never found these before! Come to think of it, didn't Cheren mention these before?" Bianca wondered aloud, her eyes narrowing on the item again. She tried to recall his words on the subject, but all that came to mind was that steely gaze of his as he readied himself for a battle. She giggled at the mental image. Shrugging her shoulders, Bianca stood right back up and began to unwrap the candy, rather misguidedly thinking it a normal candy. "Oh well, a snack's a snack!".

Popping the small candy into her mouth, she smiled wide as she chewed the candy and swallowed it all down. The delicious taste danced on her lips still even after swallowing - it tasted great! A shame there weren't more of them, she thought to herself. But all of a sudden she felt a strange beating in her chest, as though her heart crashed like thunder. Letting out a small belch, she flushed red as she covered her mouth, but all of a sudden the beating came once more.

Putting her hands over her chest, she tried to calm herself down in hopes that might change something, but she suddenly found herself caught off-guard as her hands strayed to her breasts, which now seemed to be... Growing? The soft flesh ballooned outwards as suddenly each breast became more than a handful could hold. Her white shirt and orange vest both began to stretch across as her breasts continued blooming. Her face turned redder as she stared at the growing globes, each now as big as her head.

Wondering how her back hadn't snapped from the weight of the mammaries, she soon found her answer as her muscles all seemed to expand and contract rapidly. One of her hands moved down as she traced the ridges and bumps of her abdominal muscles, astonished as they felt more durable than the strongest steel. Her body bent over as the muscles in her back began beefing up considerably, growing and flexing. As the growth moved upwards, her shoulders broadened considerably enough that her orange vest burst right open, a button shooting off and piercing straight through a tree. Her white blouse pulled back up over her abdominal muscles until all of its excess space was used attempting to cover up her blimp-like breasts. The sleeves, however, burst right open as her arms began to bulk up. Taking her arms away from her body to inspect them, Bianca stared in awe as the once long and slender limbs now swelled and developed into powerful, bulging biceps and formidable forearms.

Her white skirt had began tearing down the sides, allowing for her legs to spread out from each other as each began to expand and magnify. Her thighs thickened into hardy hamstrings and capable quadriceps, her orange stockings stretching across her massive legs but managing to remain higher than the knees. With both sides of the skirt completely torn, the only thing keeping the skirt up was the waistband still tightly fastened around her waist. The white material hung over her front and back, though were it gone once could see the firm but rounded buttocks that used to draw most attention. Standing upright again, Bianca stared over her massive form in astonishment before noticing the long, blonde locks around her - a side-effect of her incredible growth into a truly massive, muscular amazon. Her hat fell to the ground as she stared over herself in shock, her Pokemon sharing her confused look. But almost a second later she seemed to forget about it, looking to her Pokemon in glee.

"I dunno what happened... But I feel great! Come on guys - Cheren and White have gotten really strong, so we need to start training!" she declared, giddily jumping in excitement. Her large feet hitting the ground caused the earth to shake and crack, with Pignite and Lillipup barely staying upright from it. But looking at how excited and happy their master was, they couldn't refuse.

They just silently hoped she didn't start doing some "hands-on training".

"Is that so? Then I will meet you soon. I'm heading to the same place"

"Great! Hope to see you soon Cheren!"

The bespectacled, black-haired boy nodded and uttered a quick goodbye before turning off his XTransciever. Slipping the device back into his pocket, he wiped his brow of a little sweat as he wandered down the road in the middle of the desert. He hadn't expected Bianca to reach Nimbasa City before him. She must have pushing herself hard, he told himself. She'd never left the small town they grew up in before, so she must have been eager to see it all. Still, it surprised him.

Bianca hadn't seemed to change much physically. Of course, he only ever saw her head in the XTransciever, so he didn't know if she'd ever took a change in clothes or something of the sort, but he'd noticed recently she'd apparently let her hair grow out long. But all in all, to the core, she was still the same bright, smiling girl he knew. Walking along through the desert, the thought of seeing her again gave rise to a slight change in his features - a small smile graced his face. He felt something nudge his side.

Turning his gaze down, he looked to his Servine, who appeared rather smug as she stared up at him. It was almost as if she could read his mind.

"Don't be silly" he told the Grass-type, his face turning expressionless. "I'm not interested in her in that way. She's a very old friend".

Servine didn't seem to be convinced in the slightest, simply turning back forwards with her characteristic smirk. Cheren paid her no mind. Just a short distance up ahead, he could see the desert coming to an end with the gate to Nimbasa City right on the horizon. Picking up his pace, he quickened as Servine speeded up to keep up with him. It had only taken him half an hour to clear the last distance, arriving at the gateway leading to Nimbasa City. He took a moment to look at it, a strange feeling of excitement in his chest. He fixed his glasses.

"I can't wait to battle her again" he muttered. Thinking back to all the battles he'd had with Bianca, he remembered that he'd always beaten her. But each time, she always got that little bit closer to victory. He had a feeling that this time, their Pokemon battle would be far more intense. A battle that could send shivers down his spine. Just like his battles with White. Turning to Servine, he nodded to her before walking through the doors into the gateway.

On the inside, it was fairly normal. That panel that displayed news on the weather and the like kept running, the place was fairly empty save for a single person at a desk who offered information for newcomers and- Holy Arceus who was that giant woman bounding towards him?

Cheren suddenly felt himself scooped up in a powerful hold that pressed him tightly into the chest of whomever had approached him with suffocating force. He felt his head become pressed into her rather bulging bosom whilst her Herculean arms held him tightly. It took him a few moments to realize this giant woman was hugging him.

Released again, he fell back down onto his feet and almost stumbled over, his head spinning as he'd completely lost his wits. His black hair had become slightly messed up and his glasses sat awkwardly across his face. A cute giggle caught his attention and he cast his gaze upwards, only to gape a second later. It was Bianca. But not the Bianca he knew.

She stood about two heads taller than him at the very least, possessing a womanly hourglass figure that she'd been developing before, but not to this extent. Each breast, which was tightly restrained behind an orange tube top, was slightly bigger than his own head, as astonishing as it was. But what he noticed about her most was the sheer bulk and enormity of her muscular frame - though she lost none of her femininity, she looked immensely powerful. It was as if she'd tried to emulate the physical prowess of a Fighting-type Pokemon by training until she could punch through boulders, or she'd pumped pure steel into her veins rather than blood. Moving further down, he could see a larger version of her white longskirt hanging from her wide waist, except with slits down the sides to allow her trunk-like thighs movement. A pair of high, orange stockings covered the legs up as far as the mid-thigh, whilst her green hat sat, as always, atop her head cutely. 

She'd definitely changed more than just growing her hair out.

"B-Bianca, you've... Changed..." Cheren said, too speechless to really think anything else. All of his brainpower was being used to comprehend her incredible bulk.

"So you've noticed! I decided to let my hair grow out, but I also got some new clothes since the old ones didn't fit as well. I noticed you've changed too! You've grown an inch or two since I last saw you!" she exclaimed excitedly, smiling that infectious smile that could make anyone smile until they passed it on to everyone else in a bizarre, smiling Zombie apocalypse. Of all the changes she'd had, she apparently thought her hair and clothes were the biggest changes.

"I... I suppose so. Say, Bianca, you seem to have... Gotten taller too" he remarked, still looking up at her. There was something about people two heads taller than you that made you want to avoid angering them no matter what, regardless of their reassuringly kind personality. She beamed again and suddenly Cheren couldn't help but feel his cheeks turn pink. Servine would have nudged him teasingly at this moment, but the Servine was too busy copying its trainer and gaping at the massive girl before them.

"I did! It was the weirdest thing, too! I feel like I've got even more energy than I used to and I don't tire out so easily. I guess all this running about has changed me!" Bianca remarked, giggling as she flexed a bicep. Cheren stared in awe as she watched it turn rock- no, harder than diamond as it bulged outwards, simultaneously tightening as all the definition of her arms showed like a network of lines that channeled pure power throughout her body. "I feel like I could take on a Conkeldurr in an arm-wrestling match!".

"She'd probably win, too" Cheren thought as he finally closed his gaping mouth. Swallowing a lump in his throat, he felt his heart thump. Seeing her muscle flex like that flipped a switch in Cheren's body. His face started to turn a little redder as he stepped back a bit, taking in all of her with his eyes. But Bianca noticed.

"Cheren..." she spoke, her tone changing just so slightly. It was still the distinctly girly voice she'd started with, but a little of her enthusiasm slipped away. Her face was no longer smiling as she bent herself down slowly. Cheren didn't budge, instead keeping his eyes fixated on hers. Or maybe hers refused to let his focus on anything else. He wasn't sure. "I've changed a lot, haven't I?".

She knew, he realized. She wasn't acting out of ignorance - she'd known all about her large frame and the massive muscles she'd gained. She'd noticed. She may have tried to act like she didn't notice them beforehand, but it was clear that that had only been a facade. He was seeing the Bianca underneath.

Their faces were mere inches apart, he realized as she had bent down to look him eye to eye.

"Cheren... I know I've gotten bigger, and I know I've changed a lot... But we can be the same as before, can't we?" she asked, her blue eyes seemingly pleading with him. Suddenly a gear began to turn in his brain and his whole body felt an energy revitalize him. He sharpened his gaze.

"I don't..."

"What was that?"

"I don't want it to be the same as before" Cheren answered. Slowly he stepped in and all of a sudden their faces were millimeters apart. Their lips were a hair's breadth apart. Cheren's hand found her cheek and he let himself move forwards, his lips pressing lightly against hers. Hers were at first taken slightly aback, but soon began to sink into the rhythm his lips had created. Her arms softly, gently embraced him and she kept him close. It had only been a few moments before the two broke apart, their eyes still looking into each others'.

"Thank you" she told him, a little smile gracing her lips. It was not her infectious smile, nor was it a put-on smile, but a smile Cheren took pride in knowing could only be caused by him and him alone. But all the same, a smile was strewn across his face that only she would ever see.

"By the way..." he spoke, gaining her raised brow.

"Hm?"

"How did you get so... Big?" he asked with curiosity.

"Hm... I don't know, but right before I changed, I ate this delicious sweet called a "Rare Candy"" she answered. He suddenly froze, staring at her.

"You do know they're for Pokemon, right?"

"Pignite, use Flame Charge!" the young girl exclaimed. The bipedal boar let out an enthusiastic cry as its body was suddenly enveloped in flames. Shooting forwards at once, the fiery pig smashed right into the grassy snake, managing a direct hit. The sheer impact not only enveloped the snake but sent it flying through the air before crashing at the feet of its trainer. The dark-haired boy stood speechless at the sight of his defeated Servine, but nevertheless cracked a small smile before taking out its Pokeball.

"You did well, Servine," he told the beaten snake before it returned to the Pokeball, the round capsule closing shut before he placed it back in his belt. Looking back to his opponent, he watched the huge girl lift up her Pokemon beneath its arms and twirled about excitedly in celebration. He couldn't help but reveal a full grin as he watched her.

It was true Bianca had changed a lot. She stood more than two heads taller than he was, and in terms of size and musculature she was unmatched. Her physical prowess was such that he bet not even Pokemon of Legend like the Black and White Dragons could put up a fight with her, if they dared to fight her that was. Her blonde hair now streamed down her back, reaching as far down as her thighs. Her clothing was custom-made back in Nimbasa City to suit her new frame - an orange tube top, along with a white skirt with slits down the sides to allow more movement for her incredibly powerful legs. Her green hat though was still the same one she started with. But she no longer wore stockings or shoes, having outgrown them. She didn't seem to mind.

"You've gotten better," Cheren remarked, smirking as he walked over to Bianca. Bianca smiled, looking back to him as she set down her Pignite and returned him to his Pokeball. Suddenly scooping up Cheren, she held him tightly against her chest, with their heads roughly level as she pressed a kiss on his cheek.

"You've improved too though! Even with a type-advantage I almost lost!" Bianca responded before setting him down. Cheren couldn't help but flush red. Not at her remark - he was quite comfortable receiving praise - but because of the kiss on his cheek. Not to mention his rather close proximity to her chest.

Well, he was a teenager.

Cheren looked above to see that the sky had turned red, but was steadily darkening. In some places he could already see the stars coming out. The sun was slowly descending past the horizon, he realized.

"The sun's setting. It would be no good to keep traveling when it gets dark, so we should probably set up camp here..." Cheren remarked, earning a beaming grin as Bianca bent over so that their faces were level.

"Sounds good! I bought a bigger tent back in Nimbasa, so I'll get started setting up!" she replied with that infectious smile. Cheren couldn't help but feel a smile spreading across his own face too. Going back to their bags the two proceeded to unpack their tents and start pitching them. It had taken a few attempts, with Bianca accidentally knocking over Cheren's tent once, before the two finally had both of their tents up. A large, green tent for Bianca and a smaller, blue tent for Cheren.

The two retired to their tents and each zipped the front of their tents shut. Within his tent, Cheren pulled up his sleeping bag and slid inside, sitting himself snugly within it's comforting fabric. He had taken off his glasses and put them aside in a special case, to make sure they didn't break during the night. Without his glasses, he looked somewhat younger. Indeed, there was no sign of that constant look of concentration his face bore, even during happier moods. There was no sign of intellectualistic inspection. There was just his pale, boyish features.

His eyes had shut and his mind had begun to go adrift. His breathing had become soft as he tried to fall asleep. He felt himself fading into sleep, fading, fading... But ultimately never reaching his destination. In spite of his attempts to fall asleep, a thumping in the ground caught his attention. His hearing picked up on it quickly, but soon it felt more like the ground was shaking. Then it stopped.

Zip.

"Um... Cheren? Do you mind if I... Share with you?" a feminine voice shyly spoke.

Cheren's eyes practically popped open. He didn't even look in her direction at first, totally caught off guard. But slowly, his gaze turned down towards the opening of his tent, where Bianca's flushed face stared at him. She no longer wore her green hat, but her blonde hair fell about her head in such a manner as to frame it perfectly. With those large eyes staring at him pleadingly, it took all of his willpower not to immediately submit.

"W-Why do you want to... Um, share?" he asked hesitantly, barely able to comprehend her question.

"Um... I have a large enough tent... But I couldn't find a large enough sleeping bag, and it's cold..." she mumbled. He stared, unblinking. His jaw dropped for a moment, hanging by its hinges, but eventually he found himself able to reclaim some sense of consciousness.

"O-Of course..." he responded, and at once she smiled so radiantly he'd almost mistaken her smile for the morning sun. Unzipping the opening awkwardly, Bianca began to shift her far larger form awkwardly into the now-cramped tent, shuffling herself in until she was almost completely within the tent, her feet alone sticking out the front. Her arms now wrapped around Cheren's sleeping bag, snuggling him close to her as she lay by him. Or rather, lay with him in her arms.

"Night night..." Bianca remarked, smiling as she let her eyes shut. Cheren stared, his face remarkably close to her chest as her powerful arms prevented him from budging even an inch. But in spite of it all, there was one thing about this that he couldn't help but admit, no matter how awkward it was for him: This was a very comfortable embrace.

He let himself sink into her embrace, unable to deny himself as she held him close. She'd complained of being cold, but up right next to her she felt practically warm. Or maybe that was their now-shared body temperature. He let his eyes shut and in spite of himself felt his face rest against his bosom. He bit his lower lip. He liked Bianca, but he'd never felt more close to her than she was now. Literally.

"L-Love you..." he whispered, not thinking she'd hear. To his surprise, she did.

"Love you too," she replied, a little smile on her face as her eyes remained shut. Cheren's eyes now opened again, a bit taken aback. He hadn't thought she was still awake. Looking up to her, he could see that look still on her face of contentment. That smile. He couldn't resist. Slowly budging, he shuffled his way up to her face. The way it felt, it seemed much like she was letting him move up. By the time their faces were level, she opened her eyes slowly, her face flushed. So was his.

"You came in on purpose," he accused her, but he didn't seem to mind. She just chuckled in response, staring back. Slowly, he leaned himself in and the two began to press their lips to one another's. Their minds were sent to pure bliss. The feeling of their lips against one another's was like electricity dancing on their skin. Their bodies felt warm, but in a comforting way. Bianca's arms kept him in his place, but he felt no desire to move. It was the most incredible experience he had ever felt, as if some small part of him he'd never thought about was now complete. Little did he know, Bianca felt just the same.

But Bianca began to feel a sudden change. As she continued kissing him, that warmth she felt seemed to burn stronger. Less like gentle candlelight and more like a strong bonfire, it called out to her and it consumed her. Her arms tensed and her legs rubbed against one another. Against her own better judgement she let out a quiet moan, now kissing Cheren more passionately than before. In spite of some initial surprise, he reciprocated, kissing back just as passionately. But Bianca felt the feeling growing inside her in a way she hadn't expected.

She began to hear a ripping. Somewhere in the midst of their embrace Bianca had rolled onto her front, holding Cheren tenderly beneath her. Her body began tensing and pulsating, her body now growing beyond it's large state. Bianca was no longer simply big, but getting bigger. Her arms flexed, swelling from their already great size into veritable masses of sheer might. Her breasts seemed to expand with her chest, outgrowing her own head in size as her shoulders broadened to accommodate her increasing mass. Her hips grew greater in width, snapping the waistband of her skirt and letting her long, titanic legs be exposed. The large legs lengthened and layered with marvelous muscle, becoming mightier still. 

Locked in their embrace, neither noticed the change even as Bianca steadily outgrew the small tent they'd shared, bursting from it's confines as metal poles fell to the ground around them, torn fabric falling behind as Bianca cradled and kissed Cheren in her arms. She still grew, seemingly without end as she became more mighty, more massive and yet more magnificent. At last, the air in both of their lungs gave out and the two finally separated, however unwillingly as Bianca now looked down, Cheren likewise. Both were awed by the change - no longer was Bianca in the realm of human size and power, but greater, now twice the height of any normal Human and more powerful than any being that walked the earth. Nestling Cheren's smaller form against her exposed bosom, Bianca smiled and looked down at him with a flushed face, whilst he smiled back up at her.

"I love you," they both whispered to one another. And tenderly, they kissed again. An innocent, pure love.

Offline Byzantine

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2017, 09:24:06 pm »
Her chest rose and fell as her legs continued to move constantly, her arms moving forwards and back with each step. Her breathing was deep as she had been running for hours, but in spite of how tired she was, she continued to move. It had been a month since she'd recovered her Bending. A month since the business with Amon was over. Without a leader, the Equalists were less of a threat, but that didn't mean they themselves were gone. Factions had formed across the city, each trying to live up to Amon's ideals in their own ways. None of them accepted the idea that their violent takeover had been wrong, but they now held less influence since their leader had been exposed.

But they were still a problem the Avatar had to deal with, along with her friends Mako, Bolin and Asami. Nowadays they were all busy with their own business, but they all kept the lingering Equalist threat in mind. Herself particularly, as fighting the Equalists and Amon had taught her much.

She couldn't rely on Bending. It was better to have it when she fought the Equalists, of course, but when it came to close-combat she didn't fare well. At a longer range she could take out a couple no problem, but she was still nothing compared to Asami, who could take out dozens in ample time even at close range. She needed to become stronger, so that even if her Bending was blocked she wasn't useless.

She might have asked Asami for a teacher, but Asami was too busy trying to bring Future Industries back up from the ground. They'd taken a huge hit, and the Water Tribe girl couldn't bother Asami over something like this. No, she decided she was going to train her body herself. She was going to become stronger and faster than ever before. She already possessed an athletic, fit physique but it just wasn't enough.

Skidding to a halt on the pavement, the Avatar looked back. She'd just run several laps around Republic City Park. Her body was tired and she could feel sweat dripping down her face. But with a fire in her eyes, the dark-skinned brunette wiped away the sweat of her brow and was suddenly off again, refusing to stop.

Fists smashed against the punching bag again and again, never stopping for an instant. Her knuckles smacked the sandbag with no less force in each punch, never relaxing for a second. She maintained a strong stance with her feet firmly rooted in the spot, allowing her upper body to do most of the work.

Rather than wear heavy clothing, her upper body was clad only in a sports bra and a light blue tank top, exposing her arms and even some of her well-formed abdominals. Each arm looked tougher than it had once been, even though they had already looked plenty tough to begin with. Her biceps looked thicker, as though the sinews were steel cords around iron bones. Even her bare knuckles seemed to lack the bruising they might have had hundreds of punches ago - now her dark skin seemed thick enough to absorb the force of her own heavy punches.

Her shoulders were noticeably broader, too. Perhaps to help support her growing figure, they operated like a carefully constructed machine. It was a feat of engineering to see her in movement - her shoulders constantly pushing forwards and pulling back as each arm swung in for a punch against the sandbag. Growing with her shoulders, her chest seemed bigger too. Broader, of course, but even her breasts seemed a bit perkier, standing up upon her pectorals.

The smack of her fists against the sandbag seemed to become even louder as she punched more and more, pushing herself further. Slowing down wasn't an option - if she got tired, the response was to speed up and hit harder. She couldn't afford to slacken if she wanted to meet the results she wanted.

She smirked. She was going to be one hell of an Avatar when she was finished her training.

Mako grunted and grit his teeth as he rolled out of the way of a thrown grenade. After the Equalists' motorcycles had been stopped, they'd decided to make a run for it on foot. They were persistent, the Firebender could give them that. He watched as the black-clad warriors raced away around the corner. Not bothering to wait, Mako gave pursuit.

As soon as he darted around the corner, he could see them already halfway up the alleyway. Making a run for it, he directed his hands behind him and shot out his own flames, using their power as propulsion to propel him forwards. He had thought, originally, that after watching General Iroh do it he could attempt the same. So he decided he'd try it out right here and now.

Unfortunately, he'd been caught off guard by just how strong the propulsion really was. He was not so much propelled towards the Equalists so much as thrown towards him. As soon as he started flying through the air he attempted to throw his arms forwards and release a blast to slow himself down, but apparently he'd made enough sound when he used the fire jets to alert the both of them and now a bolas whipped through the air, spinning around until Mako was caught and his arms were bound to his sides.

Crashing to the ground, his arms trapped in the wire, the dark-haired Firebender looked up to see the two Equalists. Not an expression was to be found with their masked faces. He cursed. He'd been caught just because he wanted to try out something he'd never done before. He was an idiot.

He'd closed his eyes, expecting the worst, but a crying yelp made him open his eyes. One of the Equalists had been picked up and thrown to the ground roughly, the force knocking the man unconscious. His friend quickly lashed out once his surprise gave way to common sense, but as soon as he rushed the newcomer a fist to the gut caused him to double over, only to then be knocked out by an uppercut.

With both Equalists dropping to the ground, Mako could only wonder who it was. But then, he realized, it was someone he knew very well. He hadn't seen her in a while, what with everyone being so busy, but she had grown and changed a lot.

Her shoulders were twice as broad as a normal man's, with a neck that looked tough enough to break a guillotine. Her biceps were as big as a man's waist, and her forearms were like pistons of pure steel. Each pectoral was like a slab of concrete, upon which breasts almost the size of her own head rested. Her abdominals were like plate armor, thick enough you could break your arm punching them. Her hips were as wide as her shoulders, with thighs that looked as big and firm as stone pillars. Her legs were clad in dark trousers that had once been baggy and spacious, but now looked form-fitting and tight around her well-defined musculature. The ends were tucked into boots, whilst her upper body was clad in a blue, sleeveless top that looked incredibly tight around her powerful and huge form.

Reaching down, she took hold of Mako by the scruff of his shirt and hoisted him up, holding him up face to face where, he realized, she was now a fair bit taller than him as his feet failed to find ground.

"Heya handsome," Korra spoke, smirking. "Miss me?".

Offline Byzantine

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Author: [Kyotaro-Oro] Stories~collected
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2017, 05:24:09 pm »
Thanks! I'll keep adding any stories I find. Still, if anyone happens to find or have any saved "Titan Girl" stories, he's more than welcome to post them!

Offline Byzantine

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Author: [Kyotaro-Oro] Stories~collected
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2017, 03:34:51 pm »
Bleach - Dreams and Reality

Late at night, the crickets chirped under the pale moon as a cool breeze blew across the Soul Society. Deep within the heart of this world was the Gotei 13, an organization of Shinigami that acted to protect the worlds from Hollow kind. On this night, within the Gotei 13's 4th Division building, there was a special room reserved for the Lieutenant. The lower ranks slept in beds near each other in the barracks, unless they had their own home to stay in at night. The Lieutenant and Captain, however, received special privileges - one of which was their own bedroom within which to sleep. Yet, even with this comfort of being on one's own in their own room at night, this failed to keep the Lieutenant calm within her room.

Lieutenant Isane Kotetsu had terrible problems with sleeping. At night, it seemed like all the little insecurities that niggled at the back of the silver-haired Shinigami's mind during the day came to the forefront in her sleep in the form of nightmares. Whether it was the more typical things such as her insecurity regarding her tall height (Being 6'2, she stood out far more than she liked) or the truly bizarre such as odd nightmares regarding fish paste, something tended to pick away at her during her nightmares and she always ended up waking herself back up.

This night was no different. Squirming, tossing and turning under her sheets, she was clearly not having the best sleep. The sheer terror of whatever was currently plaguing her was making her move frantically, unable to properly rest. After suffering a restless sleep for so long, it inevitably came to its conclusion - bolting upright, she awoke in a panicked sweat, barely restraining a sharp gasp. She froze for a moment before taking a quick look around, eyes inspecting everything in the room with suspicion before eventually letting out a sigh of relief as she wiped the sweat from her forehead.

"That's a relief... Captain Kuchiki and the rabbit suit aren't here..." she mumbled to herself, before suddenly realizing exactly how stupid it sounded. Nonetheless, she took a few moments to calm herself down. She could feel the sweat dripping down her entire form. She'd probably need a shower in the morning. Unfortunately, right now, she felt incredibly tired yet incapable of going back to sleep. She cursed her dream. "That dream was scary, even by my standards... I can't believe I got so big..." she muttered to herself once more as she lay back and shut her eyes.

She knew it was partly futile - She'd woken up many times during the night and each time she always felt incapable of getting back to sleep. It was a vicious cycle made worse by her own duties as a medic - as much as the other divisions fought and worked on the front lines, that didn't change the fact that the medics were frantically running about all day looking after everyone and treating people. They had to constantly be on alert. So she knew she was going to be facing a long, long day ahead.

The thoughts of her dream were seeping back into her mind. She had partially forgotten what exactly it had even been about - typical of most people, forgetting their dreams and nightmares so quickly, yet there was one part that had stood out. For some reason, she had begun growing greater and greater in size, reaching a point where all could see her, putting her in an awkward place. She hated being big - with her height far above most of the Shinigami Lieutenants and Captains, she stood out like a sore thumb, as opposed to say Lieutenant Hinamori Momo, whom she was jealous of with her short height and pretty appearance. She envied those traits, to some extent.

As she lay there with her eyes closed, attempting to return to slumber, something odd began to happen. At first, she assumed it to be a symptom of tiredness as she felt an odd soreness through her body. But that didn't explain why, as moments passed, she suddenly felt the cold air against her feet. Shivering, she pulled them under the covers and curled herself up, turning on her side as she pulled them over her form. But even that didn't seem to be enough as suddenly the soreness turned into a stronger feeling, coursing through her veins like magma through the mantle. She let out a low whimper as she felt her muscles tighten before letting out a gasp.

All of a sudden, the night dress she'd been wearing began to tear down her chest. The large bosoms contained within seemed to be spilling out at this rate as she checked and saw how big they'd gotten - before, she would have been just a bit smaller than Lieutenant Rangiku Matsumoto, who was practically known for her chest, but now they were each the size of her head, seeming impossible large on her. Likewise she felt the dress rise up on her thighs and pulling over the sheets, she checked to see what was going on, only to be shocked at what she found - her own hips were growing outwards to the point of appearing more than double what was considered necessary for 'child-bearing hips', giving her a full hourglass figure. But that was far from all - she noticed she now seemed taller than she had been before, even closer to the height of the taller Captains than she'd previously been.

The feeling surged through her again and at once Isane fell on her back, convulsing from the bizarre feeling that was neither painful nor pleasant, yet so very strong. Her nails scratched against the floorboards as she felt her dress tear further down, exposing most of her front as she seemed to be bursting out. Her height was ever increasing and suddenly she looked over at her tensing arms, only to see the tension in her limbs giving birth to mighty masses of muscle, a pair of huge and powerful appendages that far dwarfed other Shinigami she'd seen. She felt her muscles in her abdomen shift and change shape and looking down she could see a full six pack that looked stronger than the sturdiest armor, the kind of muscles one could bounce a Cero off of.

Crying out, the last of her dress shred to pieces as her legs thickened themselves, tendons and ligaments bulging and blossoming into an incredible display of might. The sheets she once slept under now appeared miniature in comparison, practically an oversized washcloth. The feeling surged again as she attempted to sit up, her body all at once explosively expanding as she cried out. Her womanly figure was a sight to behold in itself, sensual and seductive even as she put on layer after layer of sheer power compressed in muscle. In moments the room became too small for her - or she became too big for the room - as her silver head of hair came into contact with the ceiling. Forced into a crouched, hunched over position she could feel the power still coursing through her, the feeling still strong within her. She had no idea what was overcoming her, but she felt like she could tear her way through the Espada all at once and still not take a scratch from their attacks, such was the power she commanded right now. But even so it seemed like that power refused to cease growing.

In one final push her heavily-built, bulky body bulked up again, the sheer growth making her too large for the building - the structure tore apart as she cried out once more, rising up over the buildings below and finally standing upon her own feet. Her arms wrapped around her massive figure, one hand covering her womanhood while another attempted its best at covering her mammaries. Standing there in the moonlight, she dwarfed the division barracks themselves as she must have easily reached a height of fifty feet by this point. She was lost in the feeling and once more she wanted to cry out.

---

"Super-size!" she yelled with a gasp, sitting up again. The sunlight fell upon Isane's face as in a drowsy state she looked about, staring at the world all around her. Had it all been a dream, she wondered? She sighed peacefully, smiling to herself. Very well then - she had nothing to worry about. Lying back down, she attempted to go back to sleep, blissfully unaware of the warm morning sun upon her gigantic, muscular body.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [Kyotaro-Oro] Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View