Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572776 Posts in 72116 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 09:31:21 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife  (Read 174651 times)

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    93.33%
  • More Hair Please
Re: Story poll result - Bodybuilding Housewife [El_Roy_1999]
« Reply #240 on: May 14, 2018, 08:49:36 am »
If they do move west, I'm sure they could spend some time at the beach. This story is so incredible! K+

Forum Saradas

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
Re: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife
« Reply #241 on: May 15, 2018, 05:23:51 pm »
"So, Walker, how do you feel? You seemed pretty crushed yesterday."
"Did you carry me to the bed?"
She smiled, plopped the eggs and bacon on his plate and gave him a kiss.
"I couldn't let you sleep on the couch. Your neck would have given you hell today."
Once again, Walker couldn't help noticing that her voice was a bit lower than before.
"Thank you. Also, thank you for taking care of the cuts."
"Can you tell me what happened?"
"I'm sorry. That's not a good idea. I want to keep you out of this."
She sat down next to him and started on her own food, which was way less exciting or tasty than his. He asked:
"How can you still eat this? Isn't it boring yet?"
"It's been boring a long time ago. But it's worth it. I mean, look at those guns!"
She lifted her heavy arm and gave her biceps a flex. It swelled and grew, eventually looking bigger than his ever was. He gasped:
"Wow. You're getting huge."
"I am. I'll beat the competition and earn first place."
"Betty, sometimes, this scares me."
"Me too. But then I think: This is what I want to do."
Walker stared into the distance for a moment. His own stuff was scaring him too, but was it really what he wanted to do?
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
Re: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife
« Reply #242 on: May 15, 2018, 05:26:45 pm »
If they do move west, I'm sure they could spend some time at the beach. This story is so incredible! K+
Thank you. I'm still trying to make up my mind how to finish this ...

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
Re: ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife
« Reply #243 on: May 16, 2018, 04:31:31 am »
and perhaps now Is the time Walker realized that he also have to grow an get some fighting knowledge.
So he gets trained by Betty and uses some of her steroids to get bigger.
And so he also gets into bodybuilding.
And some times they compare sizes.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #244 on: May 16, 2018, 06:51:05 am »
When they were done, Walker went outside to check on the truck. It was pretty banged up and there would be a lot of work before he could seriously expect it to look inconspicuous again. He sighed. He'd have to see Roberts as soon as possible and fix all this. He shrugged and shouted:
"Betty, I'm going out. I'll be back soon."
She peeked out of the door:
"Okay ... Anything I should know about?"
"Nah. Best not."
"Very well then."
She disappeared. Okay. That was clear now: She didn't know what he was doing, but she was suspecting something. He had to come clean now with her. He climbed into his car and was off.
As soon as he was gone, Betty went into overdrive. She cleaned the house, went to her gym and shot herself up. As the roids entered her body, she hissed. It hurt, but she knew they would make her big and strong and she needed this so much right now. She set the pulldown machine to 180 pounds and went to work. Sitting upright, she let her muscles do the thinking. Concentrating on the exercise, she went zen in a moment, enjoying the casual emptiness of her fitness. It just felt good to workout and get stronger.
The first set went without a hitch. She was amazed by how much weight she could lift. It was easily four times the amount then when she started.
She wondered if she could continue increasing this ...

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #245 on: May 17, 2018, 04:02:51 am »
I hope Betty can increase the weight much more than the 180 pounds.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #246 on: May 17, 2018, 03:56:18 pm »
Walker found Roberts in his home office. He was staring at the screen intently, then turned to him as he noticed him.
"Walker, what's up? I heard there's problems."
"Oh yes. Everything went to shit on the last delivery. The guy I was supposed to meet never showed up. Instead I got attacked and barely managed to get away. I did bring the money back."
He put the box of cash on the desk. Roberts didn't look at it. He knew he could trust Walker.
"Good. Did you see who attacked you?"
"No. I'm sorry. They were shooting, so I just fled."
"Uh. How about the dash-cam? Do you still have that thing?"
"Yeah. That actually might help. I was reversing, so there should be something. I'll get it right after we're done."
"Excellent. You know, I told you not to use the cam. I didn't want any proof of what we're doing here. But now, that might actually help. Good work, Walker."
"Thank you. Anything else?"
"There's going to be a war. We need to make sure our town is safe. I'm going to set up some patrols. You should warn your wife. I don't want her to shoot up any of my guys."
Walker managed a chuckle.
"I'll see to it."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #247 on: May 18, 2018, 06:10:18 am »
Betty was grunting now. The pulldowns were getting hard now. She was in her fourth set, sweating and struggling. She loved this. It hurt like hell, she really had to fight, but she knew she'd get bigger and stronger. She'd be invincible and amazingly powerful. The mere thought made her wet.
The sweat was running into her eyes, but she just bit her lip and continued relentlessly. She knew that the sacrifice was worth it. Soon, she'd start the cutting and her body would transform into a dry, ripped shape. She'd look at herself and see the muscles move under her skin. This time, she'd win.
She was longing for the success. She'd stand there in the light, her body bulked and cut to the max. She'd be like a perfect sculpture, every little bit of her physique defined. God ... She felt she was about to cum.
It took her a while to calm down after this. She continued her exercises and eventually showered. She missed Eric Jr.'s massages. The poor guy was working more now since he wanted to marry Jennifer and offer her at least some comfort. She smiled to herself. These two were cute. She wondered if Jennifer would be a housewife just like her.
Well, just like she had been before she discovered her true self. She'd have to talk to her. Maybe show her a few tricks.
She got dressed and went to take a look at the car. Maybe she could do some work and help Walker before picking up the kids.

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    93.33%
  • More Hair Please
« Reply #248 on: May 19, 2018, 02:44:01 pm »
This keeps getting more and more interesting. I wonder if Betty will end up becoming an enforcer for Roberts, or perhaps running him out of town.  :rock:

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #249 on: May 19, 2018, 08:25:50 pm »
We will see ...

Walker returned home and found Betty working hard pulling out branches from under the car. She was wearing one of his flannel shirts and some Daisy Dukes. Of course she was. Her hands were clad in the thick working gloves he used when building things and she was straining against an especially thick piece of wood. Her powerful muscles were swelling as she fought. He stopped and watched. Woman against nature. Only then did he notice the bunch of teenagers hiding behind a nearby fence, watching her. He groaned. Didn't the kids have the internet today?
It was a sight to behold. She was sweating, cursing under her breath and pulling, her muscles growing larger and harder with every turn.
Then, finally, the branch was dislodged and she removed it carefully, lifting it up easily. That thing was pretty big, probably weighing five dozen pounds. He'd sawed it up before taking it out. Betty didn't have to take the precaution. She just laid it on her shoulder, stepped back and turned around slowly, so as not to hit anything.
That's when she saw him.
With her free hand, she gave him a wave.
"Hi! I thought I'd give you a hand. Wouldn't want your truck to look all busted up."
"I'll just get my gloves and I'm with you."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #250 on: May 20, 2018, 09:28:54 am »
They worked together in silence. It felt ... nice. It reminded him of when they built the house together. Of course, Betty had been far from her current strength, but while he and his brothers had laid the flooring, she had been outside, painting the walls. He remembered when she stretched after this and declared that this was really hard. She had also joked that if she did that every day, she'd have big muscles like the guys on TV. He had laughed.
For Betty, working on the truck with Walker was fascinating. She didn't much care about technical stuff, but she liked how they shared this moment. Also, using her strength for real felt good. On the other hand, she saw the bullet holes. They were a sign of trouble to come. She glanced over to Walker, who was just disengaging a huge clump of soil from the bottom of the car. She still didn't know what this mysterious business was about, but she hated it with a passion. She knew that it paid for most of their expenses, but if she could earn enough with her "job", she hoped he'd be able to stop. Hopefully before he got hurt even worse.
She took a break, wiping the sweat from her brow.
"I'm going to make us some ice tea. Interested?"
"Definitely. I think there's still so much to do, I could use a drink."
She nodded and went inside.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #251 on: May 21, 2018, 08:35:42 am »
They sat on the porch, sipping on the cold drinks. Betty's was sugar-free, of course. She wouldn't spoil her diet for such a tiny pleasure. They looked at the mountain of broken branches, stones and earth next to the truck. She said:
"I can't believe there's so much dirt in that thing."
"I probably should clean it more often. I didn't know I had such a crafty assistant right in my home."
"If I can keep a house with two kids and you in it clean, I can clean a truck. Seriously."
"That hurts. It's not as if I'm home that much."
She leaned over to him, resting her head on his shoulder.
"I know. And I miss you. I know it's your job, but it'd be nicer if you were home every night."
"You know how it is, darling. But I think I'll look out for a change. I'm in this way over my head."
She grinned:
"Oh, come on. Why quit now? Now the car's got bullet holes to match our house."
"Betty, this isn't a joke."
She was immediately serious again:
"No. It isn't. I don't think I can stand this anymore. Next time, you'll get killed. I don't want to loose you."
"But I have ..."
"No. Please. Whatever that business is about ... Please stop. It's not worth it."
Walker stared into the distance. The teenagers had left once they started drinking ice tea. He hesitated.
"I'm not sure I can still get out of this."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #252 on: May 22, 2018, 07:16:45 am »
Once they were done with the ice tea, Betty left to pick up the kids. She felt an enormous sadness set in. Somehow, there was this huge, monstrous thing rolling closer, ready to crush them, and there was nothing she could do. She could prepare for the fight, she could train hard and maybe do a first aid course, but in the end, it would happen and there would be suffering. She sighed. Maybe they should just leave. Run away. Start a new life.
She stopped the car in front of the school and let the kids in. She put on a careless face:
"So, how was your day?"
Erin harrumphed and said:
"Fine."
"And what about you, Walker Jr.?"
"It was nice. I mean, I got sent to the principal's office, but because I broke up a fight."
"Huh?"
"Wash and Jaden were fighting, but actually, it was mostly Jaden and his friends beating Wash up. So I sneaked up on them and kicked him in the back, just like I saw you do."
"You saw me kick people?"
"I saw you practice. It's cool. Anyway, Jaden fell on his face and they turned to me. But before they could hit me, Ms. Spiridonas came and yelled at us. So I ended up at the principal's office. He gave me extra homework and a candy bar."
Betty groaned:
"So does that mean I have to talk to him."
"Nah. He talked to Erin."
"So, Erin, what did he say?"
"Nothing much. He didn't mind that Walker Jr. broke up the fight, but he'd prefer he'd talk it out. He also said that everyone could see he was Dad's son."
Betty rolled her eyes and asked:
"Anything else I should know about?"
"Nah."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #253 on: May 23, 2018, 05:52:49 pm »
Eventually they settled back into their daily routines. Walker convinced Roberts to give him safer routes for the next weeks and Betty started her contest preparation. It was cutting time!
She upped her training even more, convinced that she had to win this at all cost. She enlisted Eric Jr. and Jennifer to help her and the pair had to spend a lot of time with her, training and massaging her to help her grow. Eric Jr. quite enjoyed it, finally recovering his desire to become bigger and stronger and, surprisingly enough, so did Jennifer.
Somehow, after months of resistance and general annoyance, she started to enjoy working out. Of course, she was nowhere close to what Eric Jr. and Betty were doing, but she kept up on her training schedule and even managed to eat right. For Betty, this was a proof for her method. The other housewives were training quite frequently, she had managed to motivate Jennifer, maybe she had a kind of talent there ...
Her progress was pretty quick. She was shedding her excess pounds fast, further tightening her muscles. As she felt herself grow better and harder, she decided to call on Kira for another movie. And she called Bella.
"Hi, girl, how are you doing?"
"Betty? Nice to hear from you. I'm dieting, and I hate it."
"I feel your pain. Say, about that movie ..."
"You're doing it?"
"Sure. Want to be in it?"
"Definitely."
"Cool. I'll send you the script and the dates."
Betty hung up after saying goodbye. Wow. That was quick. She hadn't expected this to work. Those weirdo musclepeople were definitely on her wavelength.

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    93.33%
  • More Hair Please
« Reply #254 on: May 23, 2018, 06:57:30 pm »
Can't wait to read what follows. Looking forward to seeing what happens in their next movie with the two muscle queens.  :woohoo: K+

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View