Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575146 Posts in 73007 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 02:54:54 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Jolene Hexx: Anyone have any experience with her?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Jolene Hexx: Anyone have any experience with her?  (Read 7142 times)

Offline ManChild0000

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Jolene Hexx: Anyone have any experience with her?
« on: August 22, 2017, 01:14:53 am »
In terms of personality, what she allows/doesn't allow in a session,(from your personal experience) and your overall experience with her. If you have had any session with her, has she strictly focused on the  typical session wrestling  aspects only, or have your sessions had any sensual aspects to it(if you want to reveal the specifics, that's up to you but if not, then lets just leave it at that)

I've heard some stories (from a review on the web) where she'd KO a guy 10x in a session. Wow! Has good videos, but she seems to stay in Las Vegas so i might have to take the trip to her one day.

Forum Saradas

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    33.33%
Re: Jolene Hexx: Anyone have any experience with her?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2017, 10:56:01 am »
One of the sexiest women I've met. Fantastic roleplay and more open to requests than most. The only reason you'll be sorry you booked with her is you'll wished you had booked a longer session. 10 knockouts seems high, but she's completely capable of doing that if she wanted to. While she doesn't tour like most others, she does take a few trips every so often and she allows invitations.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2017, 11:36:26 pm »

1) Make the trip

2) Make the trip

3) Make the trip

Not sure whether you'd be flying or driving, but either way, reach out by email before making travel plans to make sure she'll be in town and available when you're coming. But seriously, make the trip.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2017, 10:05:41 am »
Sounds as if you came away very impressed with her wrestling ability. I only know her from a couple of videos I've seen. She seems very aggressive and competitive. Is that your impression as well?

One of the sexiest women I've met. Fantastic roleplay and more open to requests than most. The only reason you'll be sorry you booked with her is you'll wished you had booked a longer session. 10 knockouts seems high, but she's completely capable of doing that if she wanted to. While she doesn't tour like most others, she does take a few trips every so often and she allows invitations.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline davar79607

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2018, 04:14:39 am »
Has she retired?
Don't see her profile

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2019, 10:01:40 pm »
Super news, she's now back and taking sessions in Las Vegas. Highest recommendation.

Offline wrestlebrett

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2019, 09:10:45 pm »
I had a session with her in Las Vegas, and she told me I was the first she’d sessioned with since returning.
Communication with her was a breeze and was set up the session quickly and easily. It was $350 for a one-hour semi-competitive session. I know everyone’s interests are different, and even how you evaluate strength, ability, etc, is different. I am 60 and I’m 6-1 about 255. I like to try to resist, but I’m not looking to submit the lady. If I get an edge, really the only thing offensively I’ll do is a schoolboy pin. I tell the lady I like her to dominate while I’m trying to do that.
Jolene is drop-dead gorgeous, so pretty and sweet, and she has an amazingly sexy body. It’s very fit and very tight.
I also found her very strong, even in the upper body. I don’t consider myself that strong, but a lot of famous session wrestlers have told me they feel I’m strong, so take that for what it is worth. But Jolene has great upper body strength, particularly for one who is as lean as she is. I think she’s 5-8 and about 130-135, but her upper body strength was impressive.
She is very skilled and easily maneuvered me into position for holds. She sat on my face a few times, and what an experience that is! She forced me to tap to arm bars, kimuras, scissors and several different chokes. I once got her onto her back and I was maneuvering for position to pin her and she negated it and got me into a triangle. Midway through the session, I was really trying hard to defeat her and found I could not.
She’s friendly and skilled and sexy and strong. A great session, I’d say.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2019, 10:07:14 pm »
Dez Desire is the only other active lady in the area capable of giving you a better session, in my opinion.

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2019, 12:36:10 pm »
I had a session with her in Las Vegas, and she told me I was the first she’d sessioned with since returning.
Communication with her was a breeze and was set up the session quickly and easily...

She’s friendly and skilled and sexy and strong. A great session, I’d say.

Thanks, this is a well written review. One question,  I base this solely on the few videos I've watch of Jolene,  see seems to have a sadistic side. It may be her playing to the camera for the video. From your experience,  what is her personality on the mat?

Offline wrestlebrett

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2019, 03:30:07 pm »
In my opinion, I wouldn’t say she has a sadistic side. She respected all taps and released immediately. I think the way I would phrase it is intense. When the match starts, she really is intent on beating you. She wants to win, even within the confines of a semi-competitive session, and what you see from her is intensity.

Toward the end of our session, we were rolling pretty good and out of nowhere, she hit me with an arm bar. It was locked in immediately and it hurt badly. I tapped immediately and she never hesitated in releasing. That’s why I wouldn’t call what she does sadistic. Maybe she’s different with different folks, but that’s how I see it.

As for what BoysofWinter said about Dez Desire, I agree. I have sessioned with Dez twice and she utterly dominated me. I could have gone full out 100 percent and I would have had no chance whatsoever. Dez is very hot, too, but she’s much bigger than Jolene. She’s like 5-10, 165 and very fit. Plus she has a wonderful personality.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2019, 05:16:01 pm »
Dez is very hot, too, but she’s much bigger than Jolene. She’s like 5-10, 165 and very fit. Plus she has a wonderful personality.
Right, I didn't mean better session as in she's a better wrestler or stronger, I meant it in terms of being attentive, friendly, giving you exactly what you've told her you want etc. Also, capable of a better session means just that, it might be better, I think they both are great and easily the best 2 ladies you can meet there currently.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2019, 06:49:09 pm »
Thanks, this is a well written review. One question,  I base this solely on the few videos I've watch of Jolene,  see seems to have a sadistic side. It may be her playing to the camera for the video. From your experience,  what is her personality on the mat?

If sadistic is what you desire, Jolene will be more than happy to give you that experience.  If you want playful semi-competitive, she'll give you that, too.  She's also great at adjusting on the fly if you're in the middle of a session and realize you can't take any more chokes or armbars.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2019, 10:53:42 pm »
I am just happy to see Jolene decided to session. For a long time Jolene didn't even though she seemed to be a perfect fit!

Offline Derek

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2020, 02:49:02 am »
Dez Desire is the only other active lady in the area capable of giving you a better session, in my opinion.

Who do you think has the more powerful scissors?

Dez Desire or Jolene Hexx?

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2020, 03:13:48 pm »
Who do you think has the more powerful scissors? Dez Desire or Jolene Hexx?
Not to sell Jolene's scissoring abilities short but Dez has far more raw leg strength.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Jolene Hexx: Anyone have any experience with her?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View