Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575531 Posts in 73199 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 09:18:46 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [Jimthehunter54] Found in the Woods
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [Jimthehunter54] Found in the Woods  (Read 6080 times)

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
+Notable Author: [Jimthehunter54] Found in the Woods
« on: August 09, 2017, 01:41:12 pm »
Found in the Woods
Jimthehunter54

Both of my Stories have been based in reality, not this one.  This one is pure sci-fi.

Hi my name is Marshall I'm 26, tall with short blonde hair.  One day I went hiking into the forest next to my house with my brother.  My brother just turned 21 and he's short with brown hair.  The wood were nice and dry, it hadn't rain in about a week. The ground was perfect for hiking.  We actually hiked for longer than I thought, which meant that we were now lost.

We walked and walked and walked some more.  We kept walking and walking and walking.  Then we noticed storm clouds approaching, so we ran.  We ran for about a minute until we discovered a log cabin. Not wanting to be rained on we went inside. The place was deserted.  The only thing in that cabin was a computer and magazines all over the floor.  I picked up one of the magazines to which turned out to be bodybuilding magazines. Then the computer came on.  We went over to the computer.  The only thing on the computer was one file named "Muscle". The storm was still raging on and we were interested  we clicked on it.  That's were the story gets interesting...

To be continued... sorry for the shorter story but longer part 2 should come out soon

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Found in the Woods
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2017, 09:57:50 am »
Part 2:

We opened the file, inside was 5 video clips.  We of course clicked on clip 1.  Doing that we were treated to a guy in his twenties with dirty blonde hair and sweating profusely. "Hello my name is Philip blank, I'm a scientist currently in the middle of the woods to test out my new machine." He picked up this controller looking device. "This is it, my machine, I call it the FMW 248". "What I'm trying to make it do is to bring stuff from magazines or tv into reality. So this is my first test, I'm going to try to make this cake come from the pages and into reality."

He pressed some buttons on his device, and me and my brother stood up when we saw a cake morph it self in reality. He was so happy with himself. "YES! I'm a genius so it can work on inanimate objects". Then clip one ended.

We immediately put on clip 2.  He was there again sweating profusely. "It works on food, which I have been eating,and everything else but I haven't tried anything living yet. So I went and bought all these muscle magazines. I want to bring a hot fbb from the pages to reality."  He got this grin on his face. He brought the magazine to the camera pointing at this muscular woman, with short black hair and a chain around her fit body. "I want her" he said. He but down the magazine and started to press buttons. Then out of nowhere this huge ripped muscle goddess came out of the pages. He was so happy he ran over and started to kiss her huge arms. Then the woman started to move and flexed her bicep, while he was still making out with it.

Then clip 2 ended. Me and my brother looked at each other questioning if we should continue. It was still raining outside so we decided to keep watching.

To be continued........

Offline Trinitus

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Found in the Woods
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2017, 12:13:40 pm »
Very interesting start, looking forward to see how it turns out. Just wish that the chapters were longer. IMO it's better to wait a week for a longer chapter than doing two small ones.

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Found in the Woods [Jimthehunter54]
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2017, 10:20:31 pm »
Part 3

We clicked on video 3, and what we saw will stick with us forever.  There on video 3 was Philip on his knees, he was naked and stroking his penis.  Across from him was another female bodybuilder, this was a tan red head with a scratch mark tattoo on her left arm. This bodybuilder was posing away. She flexed her ripped biceps and showed off her hard six pack.

Philip was loving this, he was on cloud nine. It didn't take long for him to cum to the fbb, but some of his cum got on her and then she just poof into a pile of dust.  Philip was horrified and screaming. Me and my brother stood up from the chair. Then the clip ended with Philip rolling in the dust.

My brother insisted that we need to watch the rest of the clips. At this point, I didn't want to. I was already horrified and just wanted to leave, but I clicked on video 4.  It started the same as the last video, Philip naked stroking his penis. But he had a different muscular woman across from him. She was a black lady with huge breasts and huger muscles. Once again he stroked to her huge muscles, and she turned into dust when she was hit with his cum. Instead of being horrified he happily rolled around in her ashes.

I was tired and didn't want to watch anymore but my brother made me watch the last video.  There was Philip in front of the camera and he said “I’ve done it, I've finally done it. I've made the perfect muscle goddess”. Then he showed a diagram of his plan. I had no idea who these women were but as just repeat what Philip said. The legs of Shannon Courtney, the abs of Abbie Lemay, the breasts of Aspen Rae, the arms of Katie Lee, and the head of  Dana Linn Bailey. He cut up paper to form his creation. He pointed his device on it, then the camera cut out. Me and my brother just looked at each other. Then we heard footsteps from down stairs.

To be continued….

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2017, 12:00:50 am »
so no one liked part 3?

Offline Jdrabbit1

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2017, 11:35:56 am »
Just waiting to read part 4, so that 3 makes more sense.

Offline GreatJustice

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2017, 12:34:12 pm »
Sorry Jimthehunter54, but your chapters are roughly 250 words long - or roughly half a page - I think people have already said that they like your story, but they are unlikely to pipe up every half a page to tell you so. El_Roy_1999 is another author who writes in short sections, but does so very regularly and rapidly, occasionally trading comments and feedback is the story progresses. I would recommend looking at his stories for some more tips on how to proceed.

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2017, 02:04:41 pm »
Sorry Jimthehunter54, but your chapters are roughly 250 words long - or roughly half a page - I think people have already said that they like your story, but they are unlikely to pipe up every half a page to tell you so. El_Roy_1999 is another author who writes in short sections, but does so very regularly and rapidly, occasionally trading comments and feedback is the story progresses. I would recommend looking at his stories for some more tips on how to proceed.
or I just write longer chapters like my other stories?

Offline GreatJustice

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2017, 03:47:22 pm »
Could do; it's your call - lots of short sections or fewer long ones. Just trying to give you a steer of you wanted to stay at this post length.

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2017, 03:12:04 pm »
Part 4:

The footsteps were getting louder and louder. I don't know if it was pure curiosity or stupidity, but me and my brother did move at all. Then behind us the door was shut and locked. Me and my brother looked at each other, we knew this was the end.

The footsteps started coming up some stairs and then we started to try to escape. We ran to the door and tried prying it open, but it didn't work. Then a door can flying off its hinges, what was there was the most perfect muscle goddess anyone could hope for. Philip got what he wanted. She was perfect mix of muscularity and femininity. Her muscles were all ripped. She was wearing a string green bikini. Her biceps were as big as a football. She had an eight pack ripped with veins and definition. Her quads were huge filled with strength and her calves were the size of baseballs. Her face was beautiful with her short black hair. She was gorgeous in every way. My cock got all hard just by the sight of her. I wasn't a fan of muscular women before until I saw her.

She walked over to us and touched my brother and he passed out immediately. Then she picked me up into a cradle pose and ripped off all my clothes. In a split second I was naked with my hard cock standing up. She smirked as she used her big ripped hand to stroke my cock. Her strong hand was crushing my balls every time she stroked. This went on for several minutes but before I could explode, she stopped and dropped me on the ground.  She put her huge legs over my limp cock and started to go up and down. I couldn't hold it anymore and my hot cum went all over the place. Some got on her but unlike the other girls Philip made this one was cum proof.

I couldn't feel it anymore, but she wasn't done. She put my head between her thighs. I started to kiss all that muscle she had. I kissed her massive calves, then up to her enormous thighs. Then she took off her green panties to reveal her ripped pussy. I stuck my mouth right on their and began sucking. I licked up and down that nice warm pussy.  It was the warmest pussy ever but it wasn't wet. Then she grabbed me and pulled me into her abs. I kissed all 8 of her packs. Then she took off her bra. Under there were these huge tits with nipples so hard they could cut glass. I put my tongue on both of them, while I was doing this she started stroking me again. I came just the same as before. Then she put me down and walked over to my brother.  She picked him up, and she walked over to me. She did the same thing she did to my brother to me and I was out.

I don't know how long I was out for but it must've been a while cause apparently she did the exact same thing with my brother will I was knocked out. When I came to I saw my brother next to me both naked with cum all over us. We look up at this muscular goddess lick her biceps and her lips. Then we heard thunder, something came from the roof. It was a tree, a tree had fallen into the cabin crushing the goddess.  That didn't kill her though as she was trying to get the tree off her a lightning bolt came down and struck her right in the head. There she laid died. Then she crumpled into ash. Me and my brother just looked at each other for a second then for some reason we walked down stairs. Down stairs was a small room with fitness magazines, testosterone pills, a broken machine, and a man’s skeleton on the floor. It was Philip, the thing he created killed him. We had enough of this so we had to leave this cabin. We made ourselves some makeshift clothes and left the cabin. When we left it was bright and sunny out. We even saw a rainbow.

The End

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2017, 09:19:41 am »
Well when one story ends another begins in due time... I want to make two new chapters for my other stories before making a brand new one

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [Jimthehunter54] Found in the Woods

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View