Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575054 Posts in 73001 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 09:47:09 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Powerlifters & Strongwomen  |  Powerlifters & Strongwomen  |  LOL: Siberian FBB Lifts, Carries Male Driver During Road Rage Dispute
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: LOL: Siberian FBB Lifts, Carries Male Driver During Road Rage Dispute  (Read 5548 times)

Offline yanci

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Oksana Kosheleva, a famous Siberian female powerlifter frequently referred to as "Siberia's Strongest Woman," dragged a male driver out of his car during a heated road rage argument.

As can be seen by the video in the link below, after getting cut off the two pull over to one another briefly to (presumably) exchange obscenities. She then proceeds to walk over to his car, rip him out of his seat, and throw him over her shoulder like a ragdoll, walk him over to her vehicle, and throw him into her trunk.

Kosheleva said she wanted to avoid a “fight” with him, adding: “I simply decided to teach him a lesson, I wasn’t planning to beat him up.

“I’m a woman and fights are not for me.”

What could only exist as an over-the-top fantasy scene from a grainy, 90s-era Bill Wick VHS cassette in the US apparently exists in reality in the grasslands of remote North Asia. Although, I'm not so sure this poor fella enjoyed as much as some of the nameless schmoes would have in those homemade films.

Link to the news item:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3203391/siberia-strongest-woman-oksana-kosheleva-pulls-man-out-car/

Photos of the lass:

Offline beowulff

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Looks really staged to me.
But, she's a beast, no doubt about it.

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
Re: LOL: Siberian FBB Lifts, Carries Male Driver During Road Rage Dispute
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2017, 09:54:21 am »
Fake, they make an arrangement with the guy, you can see he never resisted, even when pulled in her car lol
Plus who is the guy filming from outside in the middle of a street... Was he waiting for the scene to appears...
Plus she would be in jail now for kidnapping that guy...
Come on guy dont let your fantasy kills your objectivity  :laugh:
User is currently banned [View]

Offline rebuntu1313

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: LOL: Siberian FBB Lifts, Carries Male Driver During Road Rage Dispute
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2017, 02:57:47 am »
I wish this was real but after watching interviews with her I don't think she's the type of person to do this type of thing.

Forum Saradas  |  Powerlifters & Strongwomen  |  Powerlifters & Strongwomen  |  LOL: Siberian FBB Lifts, Carries Male Driver During Road Rage Dispute

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View