Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572520 Posts in 72087 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 04:13:45 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  If at first you don't succeed........Model citizens?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: If at first you don't succeed........Model citizens?  (Read 2274 times)

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
If at first you don't succeed........Model citizens?
« on: July 06, 2017, 01:29:59 pm »
  So, as someone who likes to explore new session talent options, I haven't really felt the contest scene has offered much to get excited about lately.

In deciding this, I can honestly say that for roughly the past year, I've tried to tap a new source -  UK glamour models.

If you are in the U.S, it's hard for me to think of an equivalent.  Over here, we have some very beautiful women manning phones on TV channels day and night awaiting calls from guys (and females).   While I luckily do not risk bankruptcy by calling,  it's easy enough to establish contact via Twitter.   While they're not ready to all step on a competitive stage, some very clearly have a level of muscle and beauty combined that makes meeting them appealing.

In theory.

I've lost in the region of more than £1000 going down this avenue.  Now I don't make the same mistakes twice.  But as I've yet to meet one for that outlay, it's safe to say that I've been playing with fire and have third degree burns from it.

Last week was really the final straw.   I am not naming names here but if anyone else is pursuing this option,  happy to tell you who to handle with extreme care.

A day before the proposed meeting I get asked if I can switch the date.   Travel In the UK isn't cheap, everything was booked including hotel, so no that wasn't going to fly.

So I get down there for an agreed muscle worship session with touching certain limited places allowed to be advised that there won't be touching as it will ruin her tan for TV later that week.    Did I mention she had a £200 deposit?  The things I leave out of stories.

Suffice to say no money back, and a claim that she never agreed to touching when we set it up.   An absolute lie but that's what you're up against.   Their greed is fed by idiots like  me.

Prior to that incident, I had a woman not show up because she could not get parked (that would be a great session no show excuse) and a couple of proposed phone conversations where they took the money and never bothered their cute asses.

Ultimately, I am telling this because I need to come to my senses and abandon this while I am well behind.   And no, it did not help getting it off my chest...laff
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
Re: If at first you don't succeed........Model citizens?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2017, 12:15:53 pm »
 Your commitment to finding new talent is unsurpassed. The thousand euros spent on your latest exploration, I'm stunned
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  If at first you don't succeed........Model citizens?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View