Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572488 Posts in 72088 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 02:38:10 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Difficulties in dating
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Difficulties in dating  (Read 18241 times)

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Difficulties in dating
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2018, 08:41:06 pm »
... they are not goddesses, they are normal person. Never treat anyone like a goddess or she wont respect you...

That may be your experience, but my wife is definitely a goddess.

that's not what I tried to explain. I summarize myself. For most fans, a muscular woman is a goddess, she is put on a pedestal even before a date..
For me, they are  women like the others, the only difference is that they have more muscles.
They remain just as feminine, sensitive, beautiful and emotional ...
Would you date one? Then take care of her as you do for anyone else... if you  have a lasting relationship with her, then yes, she will become your goddess. I wish you lots of happiness and that you find your "goddess"
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2018, 08:41:06 pm »

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2018, 09:49:33 pm »
Becareful to who you meet... Some of these ladies  have "sick" brain because of the shit they take, plus the hevay dieting during preps... Most of them are egocentric, selfish... and have personnality disorder...  All that added altogether may result on a big desillusion.

Wonder why no sponsor in this sport???

Get to know them before you get into a serious date... My best advice.

Offline knufflschmoe

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2018, 09:05:46 am »
I also think they often have difficult  personalities :

First of all their motivation to start BB was often to overcome a hard,traumatic past,childhood
-so they turned in reaction to get selfconfident and invulnarable ,quite narcisstic & tough toward their
environment
Furthermore they are quite isolated due to the non-acceptance by mainstream
and stressed to make a living,which is often made by sessions . To meet & wrestle a lot of unknown guys
who are often idiots & jerks is quite tough ,you can imagine !?
And finally not to forget the stuff they are intaking (you all know wh
at I mean)
-so you will have a risk to contact .or even start a relationship with that great creatures ,

but perhaps it`s worth ,and finally in whole life there`s risk ,so let´s live after motto "No risk,no fun!"

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2018, 04:42:19 pm »
The biggest problem with dating an fbb is  -- your dream girl doesn't look like that all year round. Go to a professional contest or two.
See all the off-season fbbs there, who look WORSE than your average girl who eats reasonably well and does an average amount of exercise.
Its nice and all to fantasize about a woman who's ripped and tanned with shoulders so wide theyhave trouble fitting through door,
but you are unbelievably deluded if you think she can look like that all year round.

Offline AverageA

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2020, 02:54:47 pm »
That's interesting

I'm experiencing the difficulty with finding someone that wants to date me because I'm muscular.  I guess I'm nice to look at or admire in secret but when it comes to going out in public there are very few men that are "comfortable" with my size.  Why is that? I'm not a session person.  I have a very public career. So what's the problem? I'm just a woman that loves being big and muscular but wants to meet an intelligent and average looking guy since I'm not fond of dating fellow bodybuilders, they are more like brothers. I'm a bit of a sapiophile and go for engineers, nerds, and the like.

I guess dating is difficult on both sides of the equation...male seeking muscle girl / muscular girl seeking male lol

Good luck in your search my friend :)

I have to agree with the OP....
Men like us who are ready to walk the walk are far more common than women like you... You are a rare type of person as most women in your position seek to make money flaunting their bodies to men for money.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Difficulties in dating

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View