Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575435 Posts in 73187 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 03:01:59 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #DISCUSSION: In search of REALISTIC muscle women stories
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #DISCUSSION: In search of REALISTIC muscle women stories  (Read 18041 times)

Offline tapion

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    86.67%
#DISCUSSION: In search of REALISTIC muscle women stories
« on: June 26, 2017, 02:48:10 pm »
Hey folks!  Does anyone know a realistic female muscle growth story?  One without magic...superpills...easy gainer and such stuff.

I prefer more realistic storys...but everywhere you find only this magic/pills stuff.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Looking for...
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2017, 05:39:39 pm »
Check out most of my stories. I think you'll enjoy them.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline krischief

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2017, 03:57:04 pm »
Throwing My hat in the ring too...

Stacy's Story and Rumspringa......

Read them here =>  http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=230971.msg1133036#msg1133036

@krischief...Stacy's Story is so nice. I like it!  Thanks for posting!  ;)

Offline magnusmagneto

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2017, 11:56:02 pm »
Hey folks!  Does anyone know a realistic female muscle growth story?  One without magic...superpills...easy gainer and this stuff.

I prefer more realistic storys...but everywhere you find only this magic /pills stuff.

I maintain that my story "Equality Genesis" is one of the most realistic FMG stories with considerable growth  (it uses very real genetic therapies that are being researched today to restore a girl's legs that are ravaged by muscular dystrophy)

My Betty and Beverly series falls under 'easy gainer' I guess, but is pretty reasonable.  The 'easy gainer' character takes a full semester to go from Athletic to Powerlifter status.

My Kryptonian Heritage series also features supernaturally fast growth, but is also somewhat reasonable  (the girl is growing about .5 to 2 pounds of muscle a day)
Main site is on DeviantArt, lots of content there - Look up "MagnusMagneto FMG".

You can support my work, and access awesome FMG stories, narrations, and games at the following sites
https://gumroad.com/magnusmagneto23   (main store - lowered prices, under renovation)
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/magnusmagneto  (smashwords store)
www.magnusmagneto.com   (website - under renovation)

Offline Kujarer

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
  • Lovely Ladies with Massive Muscles R What I Like!
Re: LÓÒKING FOR => FMG [but REALISTIC please...]
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2017, 05:14:57 am »
 Author: [poddy] Natalie and the PumpSuit (FMG) =>  http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=211711.0
“Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first and the lesson afterward.”  ~Oscar Wilde

:wow:

Offline magnusmagneto

• Activity:
    0%
Re: LÓÒKING FOR => FMG [but REALISTIC please...]
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2017, 07:04:08 pm »
magnus...i love your  Kryptonian Heritage story. Looking forward for the next part ;-)

Thanks for the kind words!  Hope to return to that story in the near future =)
Main site is on DeviantArt, lots of content there - Look up "MagnusMagneto FMG".

You can support my work, and access awesome FMG stories, narrations, and games at the following sites
https://gumroad.com/magnusmagneto23   (main store - lowered prices, under renovation)
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/magnusmagneto  (smashwords store)
www.magnusmagneto.com   (website - under renovation)

femcepsfan

#DISCUSSION: In search of REALISTIC muscle women stories
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2017, 08:41:21 pm »
Many of the stories out there are so much over the top (3 meters tall, Superman strong, psychopathic, etc. women) that it is very hard to me to immerse myself into them.

So here is my question:

Which are the most erotic stories you know about muscular women, which at least theoretically could happen in real life?

Offline lowerbase

• Activity:
    0%
  • cg pimp
    • lowerbase.deviantart.com
Re: In search of REALISTIC muscle women stories
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2017, 09:45:20 pm »
Nothing stops you from writing it. There is indeed very few that could be 'real.'

But there is no such a thing as a 'realistic fantasy'

Most fmg writers, I think, feels that it is a bit of a bore how muscle development works in reality. It takes too much time (years), effort, and a drive that is actually describing OCD. Realistically speaking, you'd need to read stories that evolve steroids, like Chemical Pink.

Now, if you are after the 'fantasy', I couldn't say what 'realistic' is. You can't write realistically about steroids without its problems (like acne), and it breaks the fantasy.   

Besides, there is a world of 'real' out there. We can find real muscular babes posting their photos and videos everyday. What drives people to write fantasies is to find something that doesn't exist in the real world. You don't need stories to have realistic women, they just exist. 
lowerbase @ DA

femcepsfan

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2017, 11:28:17 pm »
Nothing stops you from writing it.

I'd read it.

Most fmg writers, I think, feels that it is a bit of a bore. It takes too much time (years), effort, and a drive that is actually describing OCD. Realistically speaking, you'd need to read stories that evolve steroids, like Chemical Pink.

Now, if you are after the 'fantasy', I couldn't say what 'realistic' is. You can't write about steroids without its problems, and it breaks the fantasy.

Besides, there is a world of 'real' out there. We can find real muscular babes posting their photos and videos everyday. What drives people to write fantasies is to find something that doesn't exist in the real world. You don't need stories to have realistic women, they just exist.

Well what I miss is EROTIC fictional material, with a realistic touch to it. FBB usually don't spread it out to the world via their social media pages.

Something like this came to my mind recently:

After a years long relationship between a couple in their late twenties which reached a dead end like situation, the female finds out about her boyfriend's admiration for muscular women.

First she is shocked and confused but after a while she tries to find out why it does turn him on but he resufes to answer her and denies his preference (he still has not accepted his love for muscle women and has tried to fit into social standards all his life, so he feels deeply ashamed). She asks him if he wishes that she also looks like a fbb, but he assures her that she is  perfect as she is in his eyes, fearing her anger if he stated anything else. Both continue to try to ignore each other as much as they can.

Nonetheless the female has the feeling she could improve their relationship by adding in something new and starts lifting weights, first secretly, with a personal coach and without steroids. Genetically she is a fast gainer, but her boyfriend doesn't notice her slight muscularity after let's say 6 months due to his girlfriends secretive behaviour and his ignoring approach. He starts an affair with another nonmuscular woman and visits also nonmuscular prostitutes, which distracts his focus on her even more.

One day she suprises him with a fbb stage routine, which she has practised and built up muscles for over a time period of let's say a year.

The thing is that she IS NOT muscular to a point where should take part at a fbb competition, but her muscles are visible, her routine is sexy, which could be described in the story very vividly and therefore EROTIC.

This situation marks the starting point to even more muscular development and yes, ALSO PROBLEMS. Welcome to reality! But in my book realism in fiction is not boring at all, but leads to creative problem solving. The buildup and  release of tensions can be a very erotic process.

If I read stories with fantasy elements, I have the feeling that I have to bullshit myself to at least get a bit out of them. I simply would like to read something more approachable. If the story gets "too perfect", it just kills the illusion for me.

And who says that streroids always have to be a part of the stories?

Even if they are, again, there should be a way to deal with the negative aspects. No relationship/situation is perfect and 100 percent alike.

I hope I could make my point a bit.

And well, not too many muscles women exist in reality ;)

Oh and thanks for the "Chemical Pink"-Tip!

Offline lowerbase

• Activity:
    0%
  • cg pimp
    • lowerbase.deviantart.com
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2017, 12:14:25 am »
Write it down, you are half way there. Gaining self-esteem is the main erotic element in any 'dead bedroom' erotica. 

To be more realistic, I would make a heroine with a very low self-esteem. A girl with a normal or high self-esteem would dump him for lying and omitting intimate stuff like this since the beginning of a long relationship.

If she's the (very rare) kind of girl that would go to hell for him to keep the relationship (maybe because it is their both first relationship?), she will build muscles with or without his permission. She's the only one doing anything about it, so it is kind of assuming control of the relationship.

It appears to me that the couple has a communication problem. I think she wouldn't tell him anything before deciding entering a gym and sees what's about it. erotica is best when things happen without words, but with actions.

I'd make her to discover his kinks, become offended, sad that she's not what he wants, but she wouldn't confront directly him about it (anyway that's a really painful scene to write down, if you ask me),  she ACTS

A girl building apparent muscles in 6 months enters the unrealistic realm. 6 months is the time to learn to eat properly, find an exercise routine that fits her job, find a sleep pattern, she'd need to kill old habits, learn basic elements of weightlifting, what works and what doesn't work. A 'realistic' FMG should spam at least two years of development before plateauing, before the 'steroids' question.

And who says that streroids always have to be a part of the stories?

We are talking about real world. If she develops 15, 16 inch biceps, she has to be on the gear. There are hard limits, the ability for the muscle to recover is one of them, and steroids are not the end of the world, just don't abuse it.

btw, Chemical Pink is the most anti-erotica fmg ever written.
lowerbase @ DA

Offline xepha

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2017, 01:50:37 am »
Femcepsfan, check out the story in this section titled "Marielle" by Zander.  I think it's the best tale told hands down on this site for all the reasons you describe, and I would guess it fits your interests to a T. 
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2017, 01:53:00 am »
Well my two stories "Wrestling woman with Muscles" and "Ian discovers a love for muscle" are more realistic than most stories I would say.

Offline madsoam2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2017, 02:06:36 am »
I'm in the (slooooow) process of writing my best attempt at a realistic story on this topic.  It is a multi-chapter story that documents several small events in the life of a woman as she gets into the sport of bodybuilding, written from her point of view.  Go back a couple pages in the stories archive and find "Lisa's Path," then let me know what you think. 

The next chapter has been in progress for admittedly way, way too long, but it is nearing completion and will be posted once I can find a couple hours to get it done.  I know there are several frustrated readers that have been waiting for me to get it posted for some time.  I do have an ending in mind that I'm working my way toward.

femcepsfan

« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2017, 10:40:34 am »
 :wow:  Thank you all sooo much for your fantastic feedbacks and sharing your awesome thoughts!  :rock:

Looking so forward to reading the stories you have recommended and the ones which are in the making!

Write it down, you are half way there. Gaining self-esteem is the main erotic element in any 'dead bedroom' erotica. 

To be more realistic, I would make a heroine with a very low self-esteem. A girl with a normal or high self-esteem would dump him for lying and omitting intimate stuff like this since the beginning of a long relationship.

If she's the (very rare) kind of girl that would go to hell for him to keep the relationship (maybe because it is their both first relationship?), she will build muscles with or without his permission. She's the only one doing anything about it, so it is kind of assuming control of the relationship.

It appears to me that the couple has a communication problem. I think she wouldn't tell him anything before deciding entering a gym and sees what's about it. erotica is best when things happen without words, but with actions.

I'd make her to discover his kinks, become offended, sad that she's not what he wants, but she wouldn't confront directly him about it (anyway that's a really painful scene to write down, if you ask me),  she ACTS

A girl building apparent muscles in 6 months enters the unrealistic realm. 6 months is the time to learn to eat properly, find an exercise routine that fits her job, find a sleep pattern, she'd need to kill old habits, learn basic elements of weightlifting, what works and what doesn't work. A 'realistic' FMG should spam at least two years of development before plateauing, before the 'steroids' question.

Quote from: femcepsfan on August 29, 2017, 11:28:17 pm

And who says that steroids always have to be a part of the stories?

We are talking about real world. If she develops 15, 16 inch biceps, she has to be on the gear. There are hard limits, the ability for the muscle to recover is one of them, and steroids are not the end of the world, just don't abuse it.

btw, Chemical Pink is the most anti-erotica fmg ever written.

Thank you soooo much for your constructive engagement with my post lowerbase!! I like your improvements and play with the thought to craft a story in this forum with several writers involved.

It was late and I was a bit exhausted when I wrote my last post yesterday, so I was just playing around with thoughts, didn't check the facts and furthermore forgot to mention, that an intense sex scene would follow the females bodybuilding routine.

To me the core of eroticism in fiction is skillfull, vivid writing rather than going over the top by giving the protagonists unrealistic traits.

I may be a rarity in this forum, but a muscular woman doesn't need to have 15, 16 inch biceps to look attracitve to me. In fact, a lot of women on Herbiceps.com and so on don't have such big arms.

But this doens't mean that I wouldn't also read a story in which the female bodybuilder would use gear to get 15 inch+ biceps, even with the negative aspects involved. I have read several experience reports, gathered infos from fbbs directly in conversations nabout the negative side effects of anabolic steroids and followed the careers of so many fbbs over decades. Not all of them occur in every woman to the same drastic extent.

Wow I wasnt aware that Chemical Pink is the most anti-erotica fmg ever written! Seems like an interesting story to me anyways.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2017, 11:19:48 am »
Many of the stories out there are so much over the top (3 meters tall, Superman strong, psychopathic, etc. women) that it is very hard to me to immerse myself into them.

So here is my question:

Which are the most erotic stories you know about muscular women, which at least theoretically could happen in real life?

A few of my stories are at least semi-realistic.
You can find them here:

Maybe check out "Pathetic", "Pumping Lena", "Decadence" and "Going Native".
The ends tend to be over-the-top, but I think you'll enjoy them.

Also, you can always commission me to write the story you want. Just send me a personal message. My rates are very reasonable.

:thanks:
Find my stories on Smashwords:

Commissions available on request.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #DISCUSSION: In search of REALISTIC muscle women stories

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View