Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574173 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 20, 2024, 01:08:53 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [mez261uk] How the Big Girls Play
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [mez261uk] How the Big Girls Play  (Read 10362 times)

Offline mez261uk

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Author: [mez261uk] How the Big Girls Play
« on: June 25, 2017, 11:18:31 pm »
A story I wrote some time ago. Three parts so far, here's the first.

How the Big Girls Play
by mez261uk

Big Girls 01 - How big girls like to play.

He saw her for the first time as she walked across the barroom towards the toilets:
tall, possibly taller than his own 5'10", and not at all skinny. Her blonde hair tied
in a ponytail that reached only to her wide shoulders, her hips womanly but not overly
wide and her legs long. She moved with an easy grace that gave the impression of
athleticism. He nursed his drink as he waited for her to return so that he could view
her from the front.

He made no attempt to hide his appreciation of her impressive figure as she walked
back, and she headed straight towards him when she saw him almost drooling over
her body. She looked him squarely in the face as she stood before him, and he had to
look up a little to meet her gaze despite the fact that she wore footwear suited to the
cold weather rather than fashionably high heels.

"I couldn't help noticing you staring. Have we met?" There was a questioning look on
her face, but they both knew the answer, they both knew this was just a step towards
an almost inevitable encounter. He was clearly attracted, and it appeared this was
not a problem for her.

"No, we haven't. I would definitely have remembered, and I'm sure you would as well.
Can I get you a drink?"

She ordered a Jack and coke, which she paid for, and motioned towards an empty
table, leading the way. The conversation was informal and they didn't really ask any
questions. They were just going through the motions, checking each other only as
much as they needed for a brief encounter.

"Do you live nearby?" She asked him ambiguously, the intent clear but not forced.
He could still opt out if he chose, but he didn't, this woman intrigued him too much.
He wanted to see what was under those winter clothes, all he had established so far
was generous breasts pressed her sweater, pushing the partially open padded coat
wide. And she was tall, taller than himself.

"I have an apartment just around the corner."

"I'm surprised I haven't seen you in here before now," she mused as she watched him.

"I don't get out too much, long hours at work, you know. I've just finished a big
contract and was thinking I would celebrate, but I didn't fancy drinking alone. Would
you like to come back and celebrate with me?" And that was that, they finished their
drinks and he led the way to his apartment.

They were mostly quiet on the way, there was little to say really, they both knew what
they were doing. But they couldn't know what was going to happen.

He unlocked his door and led the way into his upmarket accommodation, hoping she
would be impressed. She gave no indication that it was anything more than she
expected and stepped into his living area. After a moment to assess the temperature
and finding it to be adequate, she removed her jacket, handing it to him with a sly
smile. She knew he would be checking out her appearance and turned around, as though
viewing the apartment. She did it slowly, allowing him to get a good look at her. She
knew he was the sort of man who appreciated a body like hers, that was why he had
been drawn to her.

He stood transfixed as she turned slowly before him, she was spectacular. Her jeans
clung to her hips and thighs and as she turned he could see that her curves were
powerful in appearance and not at all flabby. The sweater clung to her upper-body
and left little to the imagination, her waist was not the slimmest he had seen, but
again by no means appeared fat. It was stretched tightly by her prodigious chest,
which he noted was not just a product of her generous breasts, but also the noticeable
spread and depth of her torso. As she paused with her back to him the inverted vee
that was her her upper-body was clearly displayed, and he could clearly see the
impressive width of her shoulders. It was beginning to dawn on him just how well built
this woman was.

She completed her turn quickly and looked straight at him. "I like what I see, how
about you?" She smiled knowingly while he fumbled around in his head for words to
express his feelings, caught momentarily off guard by her question. Before he could
answer, she stepped towards him and and took him in her arms. He gasped as he felt
her strength but he was quickly quietened as her mouth clamped on his, forcing his
head back, her tongue driving into his mouth with authority. His first reaction was to
push her away to allow himself to take control, but he realised quickly that that was
not going to happen. Her left hand locked across his back, pressing him firmly into
her full, firm breasts while her right hand reached down and kneaded his buttocks
through his trousers.

Unsure what to do, he moved his hands over her shoulders and down her broad
back before they finally came to rest on her upper arms. He was not a weak man,
quite the opposite, he worked out religiously to develop his body into one that drew
admiring glances from many. But this woman was bigger and probably stronger than any
woman he had met before. Her biceps felt large and firm beneath his hands, larger than
his own by a good margin. The breadth of her shoulders was tremendous as was their
development. And his cock was growing rapidly in his trousers: this forceful and
overpowering woman was arousing him very quickly.

For a long time he had been attracted to strong, athletic females, although he had
never encountered strength like this. She drove a meaty thigh between his legs
and pressed it firmly against his clearly aroused manhood.

"Someone likes big girls," she said as she pulled her head back from her onslaught
of his mouth.

"I...." he stammered, completely unsure of what to do or say.

She stepped into him and pulled his jacket off, driving him steadily backwards
until he was against a wall. Still smiling she pulled his sweater over his head,
then his T-shirt. He reached down to pull at her sweater but she casually knocked
his hands away and proceeded to caress his body, nudging his head to one side and
pressing her lips close to his ear.

"You have a nice body, I like a man who keeps himself in shape," she breathed into
his ear as she felt him up.

Again, he reached for her sweater, but this time she grabbed his wrists and slammed
his arms against the wall with shocking force.

"Don't!"

He froze momentarily, astounded at the ease with which she seemed to be controlling
him. When she unfastened his belt and started to open his jeans he decided things
had gone far enough. He made to press forwards but she simply thrust her substantial
chest into him to keep firmly in place. He arched his back, thrusting his hips into
hers in another effort to move her away but only succeeding in rubbing his cock
against a solid thigh as she pushed his jeans and boxers down to the top of his thighs.
Desperately, he gripped her arms and put all his strength into pushing them back.
They were indeed thick, and shockingly solid, and he could not move her at all.

She clamped her hands on his buttocks and slid him up the wall, running her tongue
down his naked chest as she moved him slowly upwards. She held him at the right
height for her to suck on his nipples and he gasped slightly. It wasn't so much the
touch of her mouth on his body that caused the gasp, the thick limbs he was trying
to overpower had seemingly doubled in size beneath his hands. She was handling
his 170-ish lbs effortlessly.

She leaned into him again and adjusted her grip to one arm wrapped firmly just
below his buttocks and moved away from the wall. With her free hand she pulled his
jeans down until they were below his knees, gripped one knee and shifted him even
higher so that his cock was right in front of her face. He remained stock still,
afraid of falling, afraid of what she would do, and rapidly becoming aroused. She
still held him with one arm now locked around his thighs.

She paused briefly, watching as his cock grew before her eyes, then kissed it gently,
teased it, but not taking it in her mouth fully. She traced around the base then ran
her tongue from there to its tip, tilting her head back as she did until she was
tickling the head while looking up at him. He gazed back down at her, a mixture of
disbelief and rapture on his face, barely noticing as she finished removing his jeans
and shoes and socks.

And there he was, stripped naked by a woman who held him easily with one arm so high
off the floor she could tease his cock with her tongue.

As the realisation of her strength sank in she slipped her free hand between his legs
and flicked one over her shoulder, then cupped his buttock and leaned his back
against the wall again to sweep the other over her opposite shoulder. Now he was
sitting on her hands with his legs over her shoulders and she was still smiling up at
him.

He watched as she lowered her head to look at his cock again, then she took it in her
mouth, her lips locked firmly around it and her tongue swirling fiercely. He could
feel the wall sliding against his back as she levered him up and down in time with
her neck movements. He didn't last long, he was so aroused by this strong, forceful
woman who was controlling him so effortlessly. She took her mouth off his cock just
before it exploded and directed it over her shoulder, flicking her tongue along its
length as he shot a massive load across his living room. He neither noticed nor
cared; he almost knocked himself out by flinging his head back against the wall, then
slumped forward.

In his orgasmic daze he felt her shift him around until he was cradled in her strong
arms and she tilted him towards her to kiss him gently on the forehead.

"Where's the bedroom?" He gestured in the general direction and she walked slowly
towards it. He felt strange, yet comfortable, held so effortlessly by this big and
clearly very strong woman whose name he did not know. It occurred to him that he
really knew nothing about her, he had invited her back without a thought other than
sex. What if she had bad plans for him? What could he do to help himself? He looked
at her, suddenly aware of his dilemma. This was not a situation he had ever considered
before: completely at the mercy of a woman who was clearly stronger than himself.

"Don't worry, honey. I won't hurt you, but you may end up bruised." She said it with
a smile that totally charmed him and he visibly relaxed. He trusted her, even though
he knew so little about her, he trusted her not to hurt him.

She laid him gently on the bed and put a foot beside him to remove her walking boot.
He looked again at her big body as she unhurriedly removed her boots and socks
before standing to unfasten her jeans. He watched as her breasts, clearly large,
barely jiggled as she moved. He took in the size of her upper body, thick and solid
looking, and obviously strong to support those breasts. The width of her shoulders
looked impressive even atop her big chest. She peeled her jeans slowly down her
long legs, revealing thick, muscular thighs and well developed calves, visible even
from the front.

Naked from the waist down, she stepped onto the bed and stood astride his waist
and smiled down at him with her hands on her hips.

"I'm going to fuck like you've never been fucked before. There's no rules, no pretend
Master or Mistress, just you and me." She lowered herself to sit directly on his
loins, almost possessively. "I'm going to fuck you how I want, for as long as I
want." She reached down and pulled her top off in one quick, smooth motion. "Because
I'm stronger than you."

He let out an involuntary gasp as she revealed her naked upper-body. He had
expected a bra, but there was none, her spectacular breasts stood firm on her
magnificently proportioned chest. Her stomach, whilst not washboard flat, was
clearly solid and muscled. Her torso spread from her firm waist to her wide,
powerful shoulders, slabs of muscle moving under the smooth skin. Even relaxed
her arms swelled with big, rounded muscles. They both felt his cock twitching back
into life beneath her solid buttocks, even so soon after his aerial blow job.

"But first, you have to do me." She pressed his arms to his sides, raised herself up
on her knees and simply powered him down the bed until he was staring up at her
big, solid ass. She lowered herself gently down, spreading her thick thighs as she
did, and he reached up to wrap his arms around them and dove in. He had never in
his life felt so much power as those thighs possessed, she didn't press her full
weight down onto him, even though he pulled mightily against her. She leaned
forward and placed one hand on the wall for balance and he pulled himself as
deeply into her as he could.

He didn't know how much time passed before she shuddered through her orgasm,
he only knew that he was in serious danger if she locked those massive pillars around
his head. But he did not back away, he did not want to stop. She finally raised
herself up until he could hang on no more and he fell back onto the bed, gasping for
breath he had forgotten to take. He felt her hands grip him under his arms and she
pulled him back up the bed until his massively erect cock was directly beneath her
sodden sex.

"That was very nice, little man, now prepare to be fucked." She gripped him and fed
him into her, gently lowering down to take him fully inside. Then she lifted until he
was almost fully out, smiled down at him, and dropped her full weight down. He
gasped, almost a shriek, as he felt her buttocks crash onto his upper legs. She
leaned forwards to rest her massive chest on his shoulders, her left arm sliding
under his body as he bounced up off the bed. She planted her right elbow just above
his left shoulder and swung her forearm under his head to tilt it up and into her
cleavage. He felt her legs swing around to clamp forcefully against his, and then she
started to pump her hips.

He sobbed with each thrust, the sound muffled by her large breasts. She allowed his
head to fall back so that she could hear his sobs and he turned it sideways and kissed
her thick arm. She flexed the muscle for him, proud of her physique, proud of her
strength. And she pumped him harder, bringing short, sharp gasps from him with
every slam of her powerful loins into his. He reached as far around her back as he
could with his left arm and held her as tightly as he could. He gripped her left arm
as she held his torso firmly and squeezed her solid muscles, making no impression
whatsoever on them.

"You ok, honey? Not hurting you am I?" she asked without any sign of strain in her
voice.

"No.....oh...no...oh...it's...oh....oh" he tried to answer. "Please....oh...don't...
ooohh....don't...aah...ooh.....stop...do....aahh....not....ooo...stop....God..."

He tightened the holds he had on her, trying vainly to reciprocate by thrusting up
against her pumping hips, but failing miserably to make any headway. He finally
resigned to laying there while she pummeled him, while she fucked him, still
gasping with every thrust.

"Do want more? Can you take more?"

"Yes...ooh...yes...more....oooh...yes...ple...eeese...ooh....more.....don't....
aahh..."

She spread her legs wide and swung them around so that they were either side of
his torso then shifted to a squat position and pulled him into her chest. Then, to
his utter amazement, she stood up and walked to the head of the bed, without
ever letting him out of her. He felt the wall against his back as her chest pressed
him into it and her hands gripped his buttocks strongly. Once she was firmly planted
she nudged his legs apart with her strong thighs, forcing them wide, and began
thrusting again. Now she was battering him into the wall with each thrust, and his
gasps became louder.

To escape the solid thighs that were hammering against him, he tried to lift his legs
and she smoothly switched her arms so that they were outside them, his knees now
up against his chest. He simply laid his head on her broad shoulder and held her
bulging biceps as she fucked him with power he had never imagined possible. She
was insatiable, unstoppable,

She could feel her climax building and shifted her right hand to position a finger
beneath his asshole. As her orgasm began, she pressed her finger firmly into him
and he screamed, not from the finger, but from the unbelievable release. His arms
locked with every ounce of their strength around her massive shoulders as she
pumped slowly, milking the last drops from each of them.

He slowly relaxed, completely and utterly spent, still folded up against the wall
in her powerful embrace. The rise and fall of her vast chest against him a comfort
and a reminder of her strength.

"Oh, God. Oh....sweet.. Jesus. That was....."

She kicked the quilt down the bed and lowered them both to lay down, pulling it
back over them.

"Shh, just rest for now," she told him softly, and pulled him close and wrapped her
arms around him as she rolled onto her back and sighed. His head was resting on
her shoulder and he could barely focus, but he felt safe, and a tear dripped from
his eye as he thought about the incredible experience he had just been through.
He reached his arm across her chest, marveling at its width as he turned his head
to look at her.

"That was truly amazing, I've never experienced anything like that before," he told
her with sincerity. She folded her arm around his head to lift his lips to hers in a
soft kiss. Her biceps bulged against his cheek and he lifted his head to look at it
closely for the first time. "And you are really, really strong!"

"Hehe, some guys don't like that. But I guess you do."

"Any guy who doesn't like a girl who can do that to them needs their head
examining." He pushed himself up on his elbow and placed a hand on her arm,
running his fingers over the big ball of muscle. She straightened her arm and
pumped it a few times before flexing it fully beneath his fingers. His whole hand
barely managed to cover one side of her flexed arm, and it was not just a little
peak on a long arm. It was a long bellied, smooth mound that rose up from her
thick upper-arm, more like a power-lifter than a body-builder.

He lay down, his shoulder tucked beneath her arm so that his cheek rested on her
biceps and reached across her wide chest to hold her close. She twisted her lower
body so that she could drape her left leg over his waist, tilting her chest into his
face. They lay like that for several minutes and he started to drift off, blissfully
happy.

"I have to go now," she said as she gently shifted him off of her.

"Really? Can't you stay?" He realised he was almost whining, suddenly upset that she
was going to leave.

"No. I have an early start in the morning." She started to dress herself, slipping her
bikini briefs up her powerful thighs and over her strong hips. Hips that had been
hammering against him not so long ago. She had her socks and jeans on before he climbed
out of the bed to confront her.

"Please, at least tell me your name. Let me have your phone number. I would really like
to see you again." He was almost begging, and he knew it. But he desperately wanted to
see her again. To be with her again.

She turned to face him, her powerful upper body still naked, and smiled. "You'll see me
again, don't worry." She moved in front of him so that her substantial breasts pressed
into his chest and reached around to clamp a hand on his buttock, pulling him to his
toes so that his groin mashed into hers. "I enjoyed fucking you, and I will do it
again."

He burst into a big smile which brought one of her own, then she clamped her mouth over
his and drove her tongue deep, forcing his back. He moaned and held onto her thick arms
as best he could.

When she released him he staggered back and gasped, she smiled and slipped her top on,
covering that spectacular body and clearly ending their dalliance.

"When?" Although he still would have preferred her to stay, the promise of another
meeting, and that kiss, was enough to curb his fear. And he was a little less whiney
now.

"Next Friday, 8 o'clock, in the same pub. Wear a tie, I have an engagement and you
will be my guest," she stated as she finished fastening her boots. He nodded, smiling.

She walked back into the living area and picked her coat up from where he had dropped
it when she first kissed him. He followed her, wanting to keep her in sight for as long
as possible. She pulled the coat on and turned to face him, casting her eyes slowly up
and down his body and smiling.

"Yes, I will definitely fuck you again," she said as she took him in her arms and kissed
him again, her hands all over his naked, quivering body. Then she turned and left.

She hadn't told him her name, nor he his, and he felt panic as the door closed. But
there was nothing to be done, except be there waiting. He closed his eyes and remembered
the ease with which she had used his body and his cock twitched. With a sigh he went back
to his bed to dream of her.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
Re: Story: mez261uk: How the Big Girls Play
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2017, 05:43:42 am »
Yeah, I really enjoyed this read, I love how strong and dominant she is, but not brutally so, more lovingly dominant, if there is such a thing. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline Jdrabbit1

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2017, 05:14:40 pm »
I hope the next part shows that she was just playing around, and is even stronger than she lets on.

I also hope she brings a friend who is even bigger and stronger, for alittle 3 way action.

Offline Pac

• Activity:
    0%
  • Story writer, render artist
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2017, 05:18:59 pm »
That was an excellent start, mez! You're a man of many talents.

Best,

Pac

Offline mez261uk

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Author: [mez261uk] How the Big Girls Play
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2017, 11:18:17 pm »
Thanks for all the comments.

Here's the second part.

Big Girls 02

by mez261uk

How big girls like to play.

He stood at the bar eagerly watching the door, nursing a glass of beer nervously.
What if she didn't show? He didn't know anything about her, not even her name. He
would never find her again, and he would never find another like her. Not that he
wanted another, She was the one he wanted. He had spent the week remembering their
evening, barely able to believe it had happened. He kept thinking he had made it
up, it was so far fetched, and yet the memories were clear. She was that big, she
was that strong, she did fuck him harder than he had ever been fucked before. His
cock twitched again: it had been doing that alot lately.

This time when the door opened it was her and he only just managed to supress what
he knew would have been a shriek of joy, instead just waving, albeit with a huge
smile on his face.

She smiled back and walked towards him as he turned to order her a drink.

"No, not for me yet, I will have one later. We need to get going." She leaned in
and kissed his cheek softly, less aggressive in public he noted, only to clamp a
hand on his buttock and haul him close. Okay, less tongue, but still aggressive.
She gripped his hand and walked to the door with him firmly in tow, and he didn't
care how it looked. He was supremely happy that she had returned as promised.

"Where are we going?" he asked as they approached a red BMW.

"A club across town. I think you'll enjoy it." she said as she climbed into the
driver's seat. "Get in, I don't want to be late." He climbed in and wondered if
he should ask for more details, but he forgot about it as she opened her coat to
reveal a short, stretch fit dress that clung to her abundant curves like a second
skin. The car was a manual and her legs flexed with each smooth gear change, and
he stared at them. He breathed deeply, lost in thought.

"Like the dress?"

"Oh, God, yes!" he exclaimed, louder than he had intended. He glanced at her face
and saw the smile as she watched the road. "Yes," he said, somewhat more
controlled. "And I like what's in it."

She looked him in the eyes briefly. "Thank you. What have you been up to this
week? Not working too hard, I hope."

"No, nothing much. It'll be a while before I get another big contract, I'm mostly
just doing odd bits here and there."

The conversation was as non-committal as it had been the week before, they still
basically knew next to nothing about each other after a ten minute drive. She
parked the car outside what looked to be an old factory in an industrial area
which was partly derelict. Not really a safe place, he thought, but she seemed
to know where she was going so he said nothing.

They exited the BMW and she beeped it two times before setting off at a brisk
pace with him in tow again, rounding a corner and coming to a halt before a
steel door. She pressed a button on the side and waited looking to her right at
something he could not see. There was a buzz from the door and she pushed it and
ushered him in.

Inside was well lit and warm, and carpeted he noted in surprise. She walked down
a long corridor and turned to the left at the end, clearly aware of her
surroundings. They stopped in front of a long coatrack and she removed hers and
hung it up, turning to face him.

For the first time that evening he got to look at her properly. She wore three
inch heels that made her tower over him by nearly five inches. Her legs were long
and well muscled and the thick thighs stretched the fabric of her short dress.
Her hips were wide, although they did not appear too wide given her overall size,
much like her strong waist and firmly curved belly. Her breasts stretched the
fabric even more than her thighs, but he knew much of that was due to the width
and depth of her chest. Her shoulders were the widest he had seen in person for a
long time, rounded with deep muscle. And her arms! Oh dear God! Her arms! Even
hanging relaxed it was clear that there were some really powerful biceps rolling
around her upper arms, and he could see that her forearms were not small either.
He was basically filling in all the details he had been too distracted to notice
the last time they had met. And going back over what he had noticed!

"I like your tie," she said softly, lifting his chin gently with a finger.

He snapped his head up and looked at her face. "I... I'm sorry... I didn't mean
to stare..." he stammered.

"Why? I know you like my body, and you've never really had chance to see it
without me jumping your bones." She glanced down at his crotch, which was a
painful, throbbing mass at that moment. "We'd best get rid of that." And she
grabbed his hand, pulled him through a door and unfastened his trousers before
he realised what was happening.

"What? Wait, no..." he protested, but she locked one powerful arm around him and
took him in hand. Like the first time at his apartment, he didn't last long. The
combination of her sheer physical power and her forcefulness aroused him like no
other woman he had ever known. He came before he could be properly embarrassed.

"You would have spent the whole night with a massive bulge in your pants," she
said as she fastened him back up. "Don't worry about the mess." She stood before
him and smiled. "C'mon. Lets go join the party." Then she kissed him, properly.
With tongue, lifting and crushing him in her strong arms until he melted and
relaxed. When they left the room she had her arm around his shoulders, almost
possessively he thought. He held her strong waist in the hope he could keep her
to himself, wherever they went.

The room was lit with soft lights, plenty of red, giving it a develish appearence,
and it was quite crowded. There was music, soft rock, and the people were all
talking without raising their voices. All very polite, but he had the feeling it
was not in some way. It had more of a strip club vibe in appearance but nothing
else to indicate that it was anything of the sort. She led the way to a bar where
she ordered him a bottle of beer and had an orange juice for herself.

As they walked around various people greeted her with warm smiles and nodded to
him politely. They sat at a table and he looked around, taking in the well
dressed men and women who were chatting all around the room. He got the
distinct impression they were waiting for something to happen. He spotted a
raised area off towards the other end of the room. She shifted her chair so
that she was next to him.

"We are just in time, I think they are about to begin."

"Begin what?" he asked.

"You'll see. C'mon, it looks like everyone's moving." They stood up and she
took his hand and led him to the raised area where all the others were headed.
They came to a stop against a railing and he found himself looking down into
what looked like a fighting ring. Like one of those mixed martial arts ones,
but sunk several feet into the ground so that they were all looking slightly
down into it.

"It's a fighting ring. This a club for fights?"

"Yes. But not the ones you see on TV. Here, sit down." She sat in one of the
seats and pulled on his arm. He sat next to her and gazed around at the other
people. Something was puzzling him but he couldn't quite put his finger on it.

"What's different about these fights?"

"You'll see in a moment," she said, watching the far side of the ring. He
followed her gaze and watched the first fighter enter down the slope and through
the open gate.

"Tonight's first fighter is five feet nine inches tall, and weighs one hundred
and eighty-seven pounds. Please welcome, The Amazing Amanda." The crowd cheered
and applauded as the young woman strode into the ring. He simply stared at the
powerfully built young female as she prowled around the ring flexing her well
muscled body for the crowd. And there was a lot of muscle to flex. She wore a
red thong and a sports bra of matching colour, both tight on her well built body.
She was not fitness model strong, she was powerlifter strong if those thick limbs
were anything to go by.

"Women? This is a fight club for women?" he asked in a hushed voice.

"Well, not just women, no. It is open to both sexes," she whispered back.

"Oh, okay." He nodded and waited to see her opponent. The woman in the ring
looked really mean and powerful, her opponent would need to be bigger than most
women he knew. Except the one sat next to him, of course. The one who had brought
him here. The one who had an engagement tonight. The one who was clearly stronger
than any other woman he knew. He turned to her and gripped her muscular forearm.
"You are fighting here? That's your 'engagement' tonight?"

She turned to face him, inches away, and slid her hand over his groin. "Yes, I'm
fighting here tonight. I fight here every Friday night." She watched him closely
as he looked at her in disbelief. "I like the physicality of it, the danger of it.
I like to get in that ring and pit this powerful body against someone who can give
me a good fight. I like the thrill of the battle. And it turns me on when I win,
when I crush someone and make them tap out. It turns me so much I just go out and
grab a good looking guy and fuck him, hard."

"So, you had been fighting here last week? Before you met me?"

"Yes. And because I like you, I wanted you to know who I was before we got too
involved. And tonight I will be fucking you again, unless you run away while I'm
in the ring. Then you can decide whether you want to see me again." She watched
his eyes closely as he took all the information in, but the tell was lower down.
His cock was twitching again in his pants. She turned back to the ring, but left
her hand where it was.

He remained looking at her as she looked away, shocked at the sudden revelation.
She was a big, powerful woman, that was without question. But she had for the most
part been gentle with him. Strong, forceful without actually using force,
controlling him but only physically. She never actually fought with him, never
needed to. He hadn't thought of her as a violent person, well, only a brief doubt
when he had realised how much stronger than him she was. As he processed his
thoughts his eyes wandered over her magnificently built body. The dress looked
almost painted onto her heroic frame, her bare arms looked as though they could
crush any opponent they could find for her. He wondered at the prospect of her
matching up with another woman of similar proportions. Was there one? He turned to
the ring, deciding to let his brain sort things out while he watched the fight.

He had missed the mean and powerful young contender's opponent being introduced.
And then he got a second shock. Her opponent was male! He gasped outloud, garnering
a sharp squeeze from the hand in his lap. He looked at the male fighter, guaging the
two as they prowled. He looked taller but less heavily built, and possibly quicker
for it. It baffled him that a woman would get into a fight with him, no matter how
well built she was. He certainly wouldn't dare, he knew his limitations, he was the
same height and kept himself in good shape, but he knew he would not last long in a
ring with him.

He noticed they wore thin gloves, not the padded ones he had seen in MMA matches on
TV. Where she wore a thong, he wore the more normal shorts and a vest. She made the
first move and thudded into him, wrapping her arms around him, trapping one of his
noticably less muscular arms in her grip. With a quick heave of her broad shoulders
she threw him to the ground and followed him down, landing a knee to his stomach that
brought his knees swinging up in defense. Dislodged, she swept out of reach and got
to her feet, not quite quickly enough to attack him before he was back upright.

This time she led with a kick to his chest that he barely avioded by stepping
sharply back, only to be caught with a mighty punch to the midriff that caused him
to bend over, allowing her to lock his head in a wicked headlock. She wrenched him
around, keeping him off-balance until she had him where she wanted. She dropped to
her back and locked her muscular thighs around him, still keeping the headlock in
place. She twisted and heaved him around until she was able to tip him onto his
back, one thigh under him and the other across his recently winded belly.

She released his head, only to grip it again quickly but from the side. She was now
laying across his left arm with his head gripped in her arms and pressed to her
chest. He frantically tried to pry her arms from his head but she caught his right
arm with her right hand and pulled it violently above his head, now gripping his
head with just her left arm. Her legs were rigid with muscle around his middle and
her left biceps bulged as she crushed his head. Apart from his thrashing legs he was
helpless. Even when he bridged, no easy task given her weight and the crushing her
thighs were giving him, she didn't look like she was going to lose her holds.

Slowly his struggles diminished and she positioned herself to better apply her holds.
It seemed as though she was focussing more on the headlock than the scissors, which
was odd. She turned his head so that her big biceps muscle was pressing into his
cheek, her thick forearm behind his skull. And then she applied more force and the
whole crowd gasped as her biceps distorted his face briefly before he screamed and
tapped the mat behind her back repeatedly.

There was no referee but she released him immediately and stood quickly. He lay there
there in obvious pain from both her holds. She shook her thick arms as though she had
just been warming up, barely a hair out of place. She walked slowly around the ring,
waving at various admirers in the crowd.

The announcers voice boomed out. "One minute remaining."

He leaned back in his chair, realising that he had been almost in the ring with them,
so far had he leant forward to watch the action. The sheer strength she had used to
subdue her opponent had been amazing. He had had no answer to her powerful moves, he
had never mounted an attack, only tried to defend himself. And failed.

"One minute remaining?" he whispered to her.

"It's best of three falls, or submissions. They go again soon. I think she will do
something spectacular to finish this. He has no answer to her power."

"Not like MMA bouts then?"

"No. You must have noticed the gloves. They are there to protect the skin from cuts,
which would show. The thinking is that there will be no punching to the head, you
could break a hand doing that. This is more like wrestling, but with fists. And kicks.
Just not to the head. It relies on strength, not fists. Power, nothing else." She was
breathing slowly, but her dress was being stretched by her impressive upper body.
"Most men think they have an advantage with upper body strength, here we like to show
them that is not always the case."

"Your upper body strength is incredible. To me anyway. I have never met a woman like
you."

She turned to him and smiled. "Thank you. I'm glad you appreciate it."

The announcer's voice rang out again. "Time."

The male looked wary, keeping his distance. She moved easily around him, biding her
time. It looked like she had her breakfast before her and she was deciding how best to
eat it. She darted forward and he slipped to the side, swinging his fist into her side
just below her substantial breast. She was unfazed by the blow and followed him,
allowing him to get more punches to her body, none of which seemed to bother her.

Suddenly, she had a hand on the back of his neck and was she pulling him towards her.
He struggled but could not resist the pull of her strong arm and soon she had his head
locked in the grip of her right arm. He was still able to punch her body but he was
too close to generate any real power now. She punched him in the gut, hard. And again.
He slumped and suddenly she was on him, her arms around him again, and he was up in the
air only to be slammed down. Hard. Before he could move she raised him up, this time
over her head, her muscles bulging. She paused, walked slowly around the ring with her
opponent above her head. She was playing to the crowd now, everyone knew he could not
stand against this powerful woman.

The sound of his body hitting the mat was deafening, the way she dropped herself onto
him by simply spreading her legs wide with her hands on her hips told everyone that
there would be no come back for him. She reached with almost contemptuous ease for his
wrists and pinned him to the mat. No need to press his shoulders, they weren't moving.

There was no referee, the crowd counted.

At three she leaned down and whispered something to him. Then she she stood over him
and raised her arms in a victory pose. He did not move as she stood astride him.
Except for the bulge in his shorts he remained motionless. Defeated. Beaten. A big man,
beaten by stronger woman.

"That's what they come to see, upper body power. Look at those biceps."

He could only nod his head, she was magnificent. The hand on his bulging cock gave him
a quick squeeze and he shot into his pants. He slumped in his chair, drained, literally
and figuratively.

"I have to go now. I'm up next."

"Err...I should go to the bathroom. Will there be a long gap?"

"Don't bother, you're not the only one with cum all down your leg. Look around."

He looked around the crowd and saw several men who were clearly suffering as he was,
supported by their partners. He also noticed that many of the women were significantly
bigger than their partners, and they were smiling happily as their men spent themselves.
He also noticed she was gone.

"Hi, I'll be your company for the duration of this next bout."

She was blonde, voluptuous, and very pretty. And she was very strong looking. He began
to wonder how many of the women present could kick his ass. He scanned around: many
looked like they could.

"I'm just going to sit with you while she has her match, then I'll take you back to
her."

"Oh. Okay." He glanced down at his cum stained trousers. "I should probably go and tidy
up."

"No, there isn't time. And nobody minds, really," she told him.

"My name's Carl," he told her.

"You can call me Jane," she replied.

He cast his eyes over the crowd. She was right: there were men with wet patches all
around him. Men with glazed eyes, all waiting impatiently for the next bout. With her.
It began to dawn on him that all these people were there for the same reason. To watch
a woman beat a man. A big, strong woman against a big strong man. Big strong women who
could match, or beat, a man. Upper body strength she had said. That was a man's claim
to superiority, and here it was disproved. How big would the man she faced be? What if
she lost? Could a woman as strong as her be beaten? Her strength was unparalleled, in
female terms.. But against a really big man?

Part 3 will follow...

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2017, 12:44:57 am »
Really nice! I like the idea of pitting a woman's power against a man's and the woman winning, most likely easily, even if the man has a significant size advantage. I, like the guy, wonder how big her opponent will be? Looking forward to finding out! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline mez261uk

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2017, 11:34:18 am »
Thanks for the replies and support.

I have part three but I'm not sure about the ending. I will have to re-read it and change it a bit before posting, it looks like I got stuck and just stopped.

Offline JerusalemTulip

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2017, 12:11:47 am »
his is a great action-focused story.  You have a good feeling for when to go into detail and when to keep things moving.  I look forward to the continuation.

Offline mez261uk

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2017, 06:38:36 pm »
Part three, with the end tidied up.

Big Girls 03

by mez261uk

How big girls like to play.

He watched the gate for her entrance, unsure of whether he was happy to see her
fighting like this, if he was happy that all these people would see her almost
naked body. He told himself he was being silly: it was not her first time, they
had probably seen her body more often than he had.

She walked confidently into the ring, arms held high, accepting the rapturous
welcome from her adoring fans. Yes, they had seen her before, and they loved her.
She, like the previous girl, wore a thong, black this time, and a matching sports
bra. Black gloves completed the "outfit". She strolled around the ring slowly,
allowing the crowd to drink in every aspect of her magnificent body, and he was
reminded of the previous Friday night when she had done pretty much the same
thing in his living room. Except now she was almost naked, and like the rest of
the crowd, he was in awe of the powerful female prowling the ring.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, our second fighter tonight. Standing six feet tall and
weighing two hundred and five pounds, Sarah Strong." As the announcer said her
name she flexed her biceps and turned a full circle, allowing everyone to view
them, ending up facing her guest. Carl looked at her with admiration for her
Herculean body, and lust. As she flexed she inhaled, causing her already sizeable
chest to inflate to astounding proportions. He realised his cock was starting to
grow again and tried to think of something to calm himself down, not an easy task
given the view. As the roar of the crowd started to fade, she walked to the side
of the ring and awaited her opponent.

He came down the slope to more polite applause, bouncing on his toes as he walked.
Big, muscular but with a bit of a belly, as though he had let himself go a little.
But bigger than her.

"Her opponent, standing six feet two inches tall and weighing two hundred and
thirty pounds, Max Storm." More polite applause while he paraded around, flexing
his own impressive biceps, before moving to the opposite side of the ring and
stretching.

"The best of three falls to decide the winner, no time limit. The match starts
when the gate closes." And with that the announcer left the ring, the two
combatants moved slowly toward each other, and the fight was on.

"He's a bit bigger than her. Will she be ok?" he asked the blonde beside him.

"I'm sure she'll be fine. She's fought bigger," she replied without taking her
eyes off the two fighters as they locked up to test each others strength. It
looked as though they were equal but she managed to heave him staggering away,
following him to land a heavy punch to his side as he tried to regroup.

"Did she win?" he asked, not looking at the blonde but watching the man retaliate
with a powerful punch into her side. They traded blows for a while, heavy blows
that thudded into their bodies, until he backed away and tried a kick.

"I've never seen her lose."

Before he could regain his balance from the kick she darted forward and locked
him in a bearhug, raising him to his toes and locking his arms to his sides. He
was too close to her to use his knees properly and she clamped her thick thighs
together to prevent any nasty tricks. She levered him higher using the strength
of her big arms and shoulders, leaned back slightly to raise him even higher
still, then twisted to the left and heaved him to her right. He flew sideways
out of control and bounced and rolled almost to the edge of the ring.

He shook his head to get his bearings and hurriedly climbed to his feet using
the wall for support. But he needn't have rushed, she was waiting for him in the
centre. He bounced on his toes and slowly approached, seemingly unfazed by her
success. But Carl got the impression he was staring at her arms and shoulders in
disbelief. Had she hurt him with that short bearhug? Did she have that much
power?

Without warning he leapt forward, flashing out a long leg towards her chest, but
she was too quick and it passed in front of her as she twisted. As he flew by
her she planted her left hand under his kicking leg and her right against his
chest, catching him in mid-flight. Panic showed on his face as he realised just
what this powerful woman had done, then she pressed him up to arms length above
her head, took two quick steps and hurled him away.

Carl was stunned, she did it so easily despite the fact that he weighed well
over two hundred pounds. The man in the ring looked equally stunned as he lay
face down at the foot of the wall he had just crashed into. He glanced fearfully
over at the woman, fully expecting her to take advantage of his position, but she
was waiting for him in the middle, watching him with indifference. She was in no
hurry. He angrily thrust himself to his feet, stretched his neck and approached
her again, determined to do her some harm.

He broke into a run and leapt at her, meaning to flatten her to the ground under
his full weight. He hit her with a loud smack of flesh on muscular flesh, his
chest at her head height and his legs swinging around her sides adding to the
forwards momentum of his leap. Caught unawares she had no option but to give
ground, it wasn't possible to absorb his body's forward motion without moving.
But, astoudingly, she remained upright and quickly reached up to grasp his upper
arms in her strong hands. After three steps back she stood firm, his body
suspended where it had hit her. Vainly he swung his legs around in an attempt to
over-balance her, but it was hopeless, she had withstood the impact of his
leaping attack and would not be troubled by the waving of his lower limbs.

He wrenched his arms but could not free them from her strong hands and quickly
locked his legs around her waist. At six foot two he had long legs, and they were
strong enough to hurt most men when used like this. He locked his ankles and
squeezed for all he was worth, suddenly seeing a way to hurt this Amazon.

If she was in pain it did not show, she was busy herself. Her biceps bulged with
power as she forced his arms behind his back. The angle looked wrong, he should
have been able to prevent it given his size, but he could not. When his arms were
behind his back she released his left arm and quickly grabbed his right with her
right hand, trapping both in place with just one of hers. Still seemingly not
troubled by his scissors she reached quickly down with her free hand and began to
force it between his right leg and her side.

The audience were cheering her on, although there was little movement from the
combatants this was a thrilling display. The male was overmatched, that was
becoming obvious, but he was making a real fight of it.

She somehow succeeded in working her forearm inside his leg and slowly began the
impossible task of breaking his leg-lock, with one arm. She pulled his upper-body
to her right and bent her left forearm up under his leg, her biceps bulging
massively. At first there was no movement, but then, unbelievably, his leg
shifted slightly and he let out a despairing sob. She seemed to pause, as if to
let what she had acheived sink in, then simply pulled his leg away from her side.

The roar was deafening, that was a tremendous display of strength, exactly what
they were here to witness. Upper-body strength, she had said, and she had shown
that she had it in abundance.

Her arm continued its upward motion until his leg was pressed against his chest
and she quickly locked her hands together trapping all but his left leg in her
mighty grasp. Leaning back slightly she set about crushing her poor victim who
let out a low moan of pain as her back, shoulders and arms swelled massively. Her
generous, muscularly curved body seemed to grow and envelope him, squeezing him
into an ever smaller space and eliciting louder groans from him until they were
prevented by the lack of air. He was barely able to call out his submission, and
only a few people heard it, but she did.

She relaxed quickly and lowered him to the floor, setting him down gently. He lay
on his back and gasped for air, obviously in some pain. She stepped away and
paraded around the ring with her arms held high, her muscles showing the results
of her workout so far. She slowed as she passed Carl and caught his eye, then
continued to her designated "corner".

"She is... amazing," whispered the blonde beside him.

Carl was at a loss for a response. He just watched her as she worked though a
stretching routine, legs and arms slowly bending and twisting as though she was
about to start, not midway through, a fight. He had been astounded at the
strength she displayed last week when she had fucked him, now he knew she had
used only a fraction of her power.

"One minute remaining."

The man was still on the floor, but sitting now. As he heard the announcer his
head dropped. Carl wondered if he would forfeit the next fall, but he climbed
gamely to his feet and moved to his side of the ring, clearly resolved to try
again. He went through his own quick stretch routine, favouring his right leg.
Clearly the struggle against her arm had taken its toll on his limb.

"Wow," Carl said finally.

"That's it? Wow?" the blonde giggled beside him. "Don't worry, she has that
effect on a lot of people. I can't wait to see what she does next."

"Time"

The two moved to the centre of the ring, he warily, she more like the predator
that she now was. He looked unsure as to how to proceed, what to do against this
strapping young woman. He circled at a distance, unwilling to commit himself,
hoping she would make a mistake. She advanced on him directly after realising he
was not going to attack, herding him against the wall until he had no choice but
to lash out with a kick to try and create an escape route. She batted his leg
aside easily and closed on him, grabbing his forearms in her steely grip and
pulling him away from the edge and into the centre, presumably to give her more
room. Or maybe just so that everyone had a clear view.

He stumbled after her, unable to kick while she had him off balance, until they
reached the middle where she transfered her grip to his hands with fingers
interlocked. Stepping up to him she raised their hands high and pushed, slowly
at first, then applied more force, pressing his hands to his shoulders, easily
overcoming his height advantage. As his body began to fold towards the floor she
moved their arms out to the sides and pressed inwards. After a minute she
switched them down low, systematically weakening his arms with her greater
strength.

After working his arms for a few minutes, sapping his strength overall at the
same time, she had his hands pressed firmly down onto his shoulders. Releasing
his hands she wrapped her left arm around his shoulders and scooped his legs up
into a cradle, folding his body in her arms. As soon as he realised what she was
doing he locked his legs and began pushing back against her arms, but it was too
late. He only managed to slow her progress and soon his thighs were pressed
against his chest and she managed to hook her fingers together despite his
struggles.

Standing solidly upright despite the extra two hundred and thirty pounds
struggling in her arms, she slowly crushed his body, squeezing the air from his
lungs and preventing him from replacing it. His right arm was behind her back
and could do little to ease his predicament, his left was able to push against
his knee weakly but ineffectively due to the deblitating test of strength with
the stronger woman earlier.

Carl watched, fascinated by the apparent ease with which she was demolishing her
bigger opponent, and more than a little aroused. He felt a slight boost to his ego
as he realised this woman was not just stronger than him, she was clearly stronger
than most men. Power and beauty, both in abundance. She had wanted him to see this,
to see her overpower a big, strong man. A man clearly bigger and stronger than
himself.

She knelt on her left knee and angled his body so that his shoulders were just
above the floor, then removed her left arm from around his neck so his shoulders
simply rested on the floor. As before, the crowd counted while she kept him pinned
with her right arm pressing him down. At three she lay him gently out on the floor,
leaned into him to speak quietly to him, then stood and raised her arms in a final
display of her strength. The harsh lights glistened off the thin sheen of sweat
covering her big, muscular body as she paraded around the ring beaming happily.

As before, she paid attention to Carl, though it was not so much that the crowd
saw. Momentarily her eyes locked with the blonde beside him, and then she was off
to play to the crowd again before disappearing through the gate. The man in the
centre of the ring was sitting now, not hurt badly, but clearly moving slowly. A
pair of attractive young women entered the ring and helped him to his feet. With
their assistance he made his way from the ring. Carl noticed they didn't seem too
troubled by his size, in fact, they didn't look that much smaller than him.

"C'mon, the lady wishes to see you in her changing room," the blonde said, pulling
at his arm. "You are one lucky SOB." He followed her around the back of the crowd
and they went through a door guarded by a big man in a suit who nodded at them as
he stood aside to let them past. "Her room is the one marked 107, just knock, she
knows you're coming," she laughed, as she looked pointedly at his bulging crotch.

Carl knocked on the door when the blonde had disappeared, and entered when he
heard her call out to him. The room was well lit and he saw what looked like a
massage table, two chairs and a dresser. There was a door leading to what he
assumed was a toilet. He looked up when he heard the flush and waited for her to
appear.

"Is my bag out there?" she asked.

He looked around the room and spotted it on the dresser. "Yeah, do you...ahhh..."

She was in front of him when he turned back, bare breasts scant inches from his
shoulders, her hands on her solid hips. And she was looking down at him from five
inches above him. It was as if a wall had suddenly materialised in front of him.
A big, beautiful wall full of rounded, muscular curves that caused both fear and
arousal. He took an involuntary step back and she followed him. When he stopped
she didn't and he was forced backwards until he hit the wall where she planted
her hands either side of his head.

"I'm a big girl, Carl, and I like being big. And I'm a strong girl, very strong,
and I like being stronger than my partners. And tonight you saw what I do for a
living." She inhaled slowly, pressing her breasts into him so that he could feel
them pushing up into his chin. "Do you think you can deal with that? Do you think
you can deal with me?"

Offline Pac

• Activity:
    0%
  • Story writer, render artist
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2017, 06:00:28 am »
It's a good story, mez, very in line with your interests from your Site That Cannot Be Named Here©.

As opposed to a Fight Club (which we can't talk about), I would opine that it is more of a man-squeezing club. As a prospect I find that thrilling, and would happily visit, unless they have a mandatory "pick random guys from the crowd to squeeze into agonizing submission" night.

You have a knack for the written word that rivals your render work. I hope you pen (or have penned) a few more. This one was an excellent read.

Feel free to post a few on "that other site" you visit if you like  :).

Best,

Pac

Offline mez261uk

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2017, 10:59:59 pm »
Thanks for the comment.

Yes, it's about strong women who don't want to annihilate men, but like that they are stronger than most.

Not sure how I'd deal with being picked out either!

Sometimes I can knock a story out quite easily, sometimes they don't feel right. I have a few that I think need more work. Maybe I should post them as they are and see how other people like them. I'll go back and see what I have in my "stories folder". This is the one I enjoyed the most, maybe.

Thanks again,

mez261uk

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [mez261uk] How the Big Girls Play

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View