Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575613 Posts in 73202 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 05:51:36 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #FANfiction: «Street Fighter» Juri Muscle Growth [omegassss] | #WIP
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #FANfiction: «Street Fighter» Juri Muscle Growth [omegassss] | #WIP  (Read 7648 times)

omegassss

#FANfiction: «Street Fighter»

Heya! it's me, Oni. Sharing this story off my DA, enjoy!

with header image!

>NSFW<
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/35260572/jurifmg_by_guitartist03-dadu7ju.jpg.html

Juri Muscle Growth
by omegassss

"Is that all Bison's 'ultimate creation' has to offer? What a push over!" Juri Han stood triumphantly with her foot atop Seth's now cracked Tanden Engine, the source of his life and his power. "You know, having your weakness out in full display for anyone to kick the shit out of is a pretty bad design flaw you know."Said Juri, a cocky sneer on her face. Seth scowled as he lay there, defeated, close to death.*"Juri...you traitor! I gave you everything you have now, your power, your position! Every-HURK!!" Seth's tirade was cut short as Juri pressed down on the Tanden Engine with her entire body weight, crushing it into pieces. Seth convulses and fell limp, dead at Juri's feat. "There we go. Little shit didn't know when to shut...up?" Juri's own sentence was cut off by the vortex of energy that was now spilling out of Seth's destroyed Engine and travelling up into the air. "What the hell?!"Juri screamed, obviously taken aback by this unusual sight. Juri's eye, her Feng Shui Engine, began to act up, sparking and causing the drill haired girl to wince." What the hell is going on with this stupid thing?" Juri was starting to get slightly worried, that is, until the energy from Seth's body forced itself into Juri's right eye, fusing with the device inside.

Juri put a hand to her right eye as her Feng Shui Engine suddenly began to activate on its own accord.  However, unlike the times she activated it on her own, the sensation was much different. Normally, when she was the one activating it on her own, she felt a powerful, yet balanced energy coursing through her body, as if it had reached a state of heightened equilibrium that allowed her to use her body's talent, strength and mobility to the fullest. It even caused slight muscle growth when she really pushed it hard. But this sensation was unlike anything the girl had ever felt before. This power going through her toned body was untamed, wild, and indescribably immense. Juri  then let out a pained yelp as her body began to convulse and twitch as the energy coursed through her body, fighting for space inside the currently tiny vessel. Her muscles contracted and relaxed on their own, veins pushing to the surface by the forces dwelling within the girl.  Juri's body doubled over on itself, causing her to kneel as her body continued to convulse. "F-fuck! What's happening to me?!" Juri, for the first time in her life, was worried, scared even, as she felt her body threatening to blow apart from the strain of containing the energy inside of her. Then, all of a sudden, she could feel it: her body was changing. She managed to get up to her feet just in time to see it begin.

Her eye shined brightly, her Engine running on all cylinders and beyond. Her formally toned body slowly, but surely began to bulk up all over. Her abs, once barely noticeable, began to swell and pulse, forming into a steel hard 8 pack so dense and hard, you could crack a boulder on them. Veins throbbed all over her body, swelling to accommodate her growing musculature. Juri couldn't help but feel a bit of pleasure at the pure power that was flowing through her, even if it hurt as her muscles forced themselves to expand. Fibers cracked and tore, only to rebuild them stronger, denser, harder, bigger! She winced as her torso began to grow, her lats, her pecs, and her obliques flaring out, ripping her already skimpy top clean off. Her breasts, once perky, seemed to melt away to make room for her head sized pecs. Juri just smirked and let out a chuckle.*"Oh well, who needs those milk bags when I have THESE meat slabs!"*She bounced her titanic pecs, clearing letting the power go to head. Her lats stuck out like wings on the side of her torso, so big one could grip them like lovehandles, if they managed to wrap their hand around their monumental expanse. Her once trim and thin waist was all but swallowed by her expanding muscles, a thick, rock hard expanse of beef brimming with power that shattered the belt keeping her pants up, only to hold her pants up by the sheer diameter of her new waist line.. She was practically glowing with strength as the growth moved to her legs. Her legs, long and toned, began to bloat outwards, straining her once loose pant legs. Her ass blimped out with throbbing, vascular muscle, easily doubling in size, despite losing the fat that once was there. The drill haired girl bit her lip and flexed her meaty legs, nearly causing her pants to burst off! "FFFFuuuck this feels...amazing! " She flexed her growing arms, now as thick around as her old torso was.*Yes, more power, more muscles, give me ALL OF IT!!"

The pain of the growth had long submitted to pure pleasure, driving Juri into a state of near orgasmic bliss. Every flex, every throb was like sex to the growing Korean. She laughed, flexing her growing arms, her biceps now bigger than footballs, with triceps to match. Her forearms thickened so much her wrists were nearly lost in the cavalcade of pure power that was her new body.  She was lost in a sea of pleasure and power, and she was loving every minute of it! "Damn, with this body, not even that big Russian oaf can hold a candle to me! and these thighs!"She gave her now tree trunk thick thighs a slap, nearly flexing out of her skin tight pants.*"Chunner's gonna be livid when she sees THESE! And my arms!"She flexed her mountainous bicep, moving her head to lick a vein.*"I could easily crush DIAMONDS with these peaks! And my chest!"She flexed and bounced her pecs, which had grown so large they touched her chin at this point, and giggled.*"I could crush Bison's head between these beef slabs!" Juri, by this point, was a muscle monster, a sexy, powerful, muscle monster. Her neck, while now thick and beefy, was swallowed completely by her massive traps, huge shoulders that dwarfed bowling balls, and her thick, juicy, throbbing, arm sized pecs! Her back was no slouch either, full of striated muscle, throbbing with pure power and energy."Unf...so hot...i feel so hot! I feel like the Queen, no, the GODDESS OF MUSCLE!" Juri panted as her growth began to reach its climax, and gave one final FLEX as her muscles all at once surged outwards, traps creeping over her head, pecs nearly muffling her moans of pleasure, biceps towering a clear foot over her head, abs so thick and bulbous she could hold someone's arm between the deadly 8 pack of iron, arms so thick they were the size of her old, weaker form each, and legs so large, so powerful ,they caused her pants to rip clean off, bursting into tiny shreds of pathetic fabric, unable to hold the Sequoia trunks she called legs!

Juri stood there, panting, dripping from her now sopping crotch, clad only in an overstretched thong, barely covering her hot snatch. She bit her lip, panting with pleasure as she lowered her arms, arms that were unable to fully lay at her side due to her thick lats, and looked around.*"My body is a temple, a temple of power! And a temple needs...*She grinned, seeing a little man hiding behind a table. His face was pure white, with black holes for eyes and  black mouth, almost like a Shy Guy's mask. The man gulped, obviously scared, but also aroused." Someone to worship it~" She walked over to the man, the tile underneath her cracking from the weight of her dense body. The little man gulped and smiled nervously. He'd heard of Juri through the grapevine, and figured out he might find her here. The last thing he'd thought he'd be doing is walking in on the girl Hulking out in front of him! The giant, beefy Korean picked up the little, shy man as if picking up a paper bag. She held him close to her face and gave him a wolfish grin.*"How much did you see little man?"  The man, who goes by the name of G, stammered out "F-from the b-beginning! I'm sorry I didn't mean to intrude Miss Juri! It's just, I'm a big fan of yours and someone told me this was where you worked! So I...came to see if I could get an autograph or...something!" The little man known as G blushed at bit, embarrassed, yet also aroused at Juri's naked, buff, towering body. Juri let out a laugh as she put him under her arm.*"Well, it's your lucky day kid. You've been selected as the first follower of the Temple of Juri. And the first duty you have, is to worship your goddess!" She then let out a little moan of anticipation as she carried the now smiling man into a closed room inside of the SIN building they occupied.

To be continued! 

Offline MegaMassiveMuscle

• Activity:
    0%
  • A girl can never have too much MASS. I <3 MUSCLE!
Lovely writing!!! Sequel?

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #FANfiction: «Street Fighter» Juri Muscle Growth [omegassss] | #WIP

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View