Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572427 Posts in 72081 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 08:13:27 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  General Chat  |  Anyone figure out how to download streaming videos?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Anyone figure out how to download streaming videos?  (Read 10732 times)

Offline ilikebuffgirls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Anyone figure out how to download streaming videos?
« on: June 17, 2017, 08:35:31 am »
I wanna join musclegirlflix. com but they're only streaming. Is there a way to download them?
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Graywolf

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Anyone figure out how to download streaming videos?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2017, 11:30:08 am »
I wanna join musclegirlflix. com but they're only streaming. Is there a way to download them?
DO you have Yahoo messenger or Facebook? if so send me ur contacts & i will show you how to download them  :cool2:

Offline Overwatcher246

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2017, 05:12:16 am »
DO you have Yahoo messenger or Facebook? if so send me ur contacts & i will show you how to download them  :cool2:

I know this is an older post, but I would like to know too. Do you have any other means besides those two? I don't use facebook anymroe since someone kept stalking me through it, and I stopped using Yahoo for personal reasons around the same time.

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2017, 06:37:15 am »
There's a stack of tools around.

Try Video DownloadHelper plug for firefox first. If that doesn't work try something like Replay Media Catcher.
Use jDownloader to grab my links - it's free!

Offline grossbar

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2017, 10:34:57 pm »
Second that. I use Replay. First class and easy to use.

UK_Fan

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2017, 10:37:17 am »

Try Video DownloadHelper plug for firefox first. If that doesn't work try something like Replay Media Catcher.

Just a shame that the 'standard' add-on doesn't have the ability to download 1080p (or higher clips), only max. 720p, and even then only if its the 'right' format.  We used to be able to download 1080p on YT etc, not any more (I think they change the format of the files deliberately so you can't).  Supposedly you can install a 'program' (not another add-on) to help Video DownloadHelper but I never like doing that as it could eaily be a way of getting computer viruses or facilitate hacking/phishing etc - anyone tried to use the program Video DownloadHelper recommends to facilitate 1080p+ downloads?

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2017, 07:42:55 pm »

Just a shame that the 'standard' add-on doesn't have the ability to download 1080p (or higher clips), only max. 720p, and even then only if its the 'right' format.  We used to be able to download 1080p on YT etc, not any more (I think they change the format of the files deliberately so you can't).  Supposedly you can install a 'program' (not another add-on) to help Video DownloadHelper but I never like doing that as it could eaily be a way of getting computer viruses or facilitate hacking/phishing etc - anyone tried to use the program Video DownloadHelper recommends to facilitate 1080p+ downloads?

I've downloaded 1080P stuff with video downloadhelper before. It doesn't always pick up the full HD files though and I don't know why.
If you're downloading youtube clips, best tools i've used are jdownloader and 4kvideodownloader - both are free.

UK_Fan

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2017, 06:24:56 pm »

I've downloaded 1080P stuff with video downloadhelper before. It doesn't always pick up the full HD files though and I don't know why.
If you're downloading youtube clips, best tools i've used are jdownloader and 4kvideodownloader - both are free.

So have I - it could be because YouTube changed the file format of its files (some of their 4K videos previously downloaded before this problem never really run well on WMP or VLC and not at all on my tablet), and/or perhaps some incompatabilities with the add-on program with newer versions of Firefox - Video downloadhelper is now classed as a 'legacy' add-on, along with the REALLY USEFUL DownThemAll! (and its related 'anti-container' add-on) multi-download add-on, which means if they don't get updated to fit in with Firefox's new software format in version 57 (its been known since v55 a few months ago), then they won't work at all.  Many of these indepenednt software developers aren't happy (especially the chap who designed DownThemAll!) with the changes that FIrefox are making and may not bother to keep updating theirs.  If a large number of similar developers think that way, Firefox could easily go the way of the dinosaurs!  That would be a real shame, given its by far the best web browser for useful add-on functions and is still reasonably swift in comparsion to the far lighter rivals, who aren't as good at blocking ads & pop-ups or privacy (bespoke tracking), in my view.

I'll give the 4K downloader a go.

hhheeeyyy12345

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2017, 06:04:48 am »
google "Clipgrab"

I have never had problems with it.  Download videos from inst@gram, youtube, vimeo, dailymotion etc

It will change your life

OldSchmoe67

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2017, 05:05:32 pm »
google "Clipgrab"

I have never had problems with it.  Download videos from inst@gram, youtube, vimeo, dailymotion etc

It will change your life

Beware. I just downloaded and installed clipgrab. Now I have malware on my computer galore in the name of "chromium."

This is very bad.

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2017, 08:38:49 pm »
google "Clipgrab"

It will change your life

Beware. I just downloaded and installed clipgrab. Now I have malware on my computer galore in the name of "chromium."

This is very bad.

Not cool if it installs Chromium without asking  :angry:

OldSchmoe67

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2017, 12:01:58 am »
google "Clipgrab"

It will change your life

This is very bad.

I think I'm rid of it,  but not until after 160+ minutes of fixing. The "chromium" is a trojan/faux browser, heavy with adware and possible malware powerful enough to freeze up and toy around with the desktop extensively, and rollbacks don't work without an adware killer. Spooky. Be careful.

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2017, 01:10:51 am »
google "Clipgrab"

It will change your life

This is very bad.

I think I'm rid of it,  but not until after 160+ minutes of fixing. The "chromium" is a trojan/faux browser, heavy with adware and possible malware powerful enough to freeze up and toy around with the desktop extensively, and rollbacks don't work without an adware killer. Spooky. Be careful.

Thanks for the heads-up :)

Offline knufflschmoe

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2019, 01:20:22 pm »
had several years ago a really good youtube downloader (forgot exact name ), then it got attatched with
malware & virus ,so result was PC systemcrash ................ since then no new try

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    66.67%
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2019, 11:16:03 pm »
free download manager
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  General Chat  |  Anyone figure out how to download streaming videos?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View