Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575714 Posts in 73217 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 11:52:22 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  Vascularity
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Vascularity  (Read 3780 times)

Offline larky368

• Activity:
    0%
Vascularity
« on: June 13, 2017, 07:59:56 pm »
I just saw a clip on Awefilms of Paloma Parra and the vascularity on her arms and shoulders is insane! Does anyone else find this a turn on? Who are your favorites?

Forum Saradas

Vascularity
« on: June 13, 2017, 07:59:56 pm »

Offline liohff

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Vascularity
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2017, 08:17:37 pm »
I very like vascular FBBs, too. So I'm still searching more materials with this and Paloma is really awesome. I dont know why, but big veins on muscles are hot :)

Try check Roxane Edwards - she has very vascular legs (and also great abs, if you like them).
Robin Parker has fantastic veins on arms and Thai fitness girl Penpraghai also has nice "snake" veins on forearms.
I also remember contest clip with Michelle Maroldo where she has really big vein on biceps.

OldSchmoe67

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2017, 11:23:32 pm »
I think the clip the OP is referring to is where Paloma's arms are hyper-pumped with tightened straps or upper arm bands. It's some of the craziest vascularity ever caught on film and there isn't nearly enough of that content. Vascularity is sensual and very powerful looking, also great to touch.

asapferg

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2017, 12:15:45 am »
Huge rippling veins are so arousing.

Offline bobsaget

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2017, 08:28:54 am »
I love it. Muscles covered in veins to me is just crazy turn on material. Mr Shh stories, David C Mathews art of Tetsuko, I ean I could list sources of material for hours.
Seeing it in person is amazing too and rare enough to make it super special
User is currently banned [View]

Offline 4brmassmuscle

• Activity:
    0%
  • fan of big and ripped female bodybuilders
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2017, 11:51:30 pm »
I would say ... it depends. In my case, vascularization without volume doesn't make sense. For example: Sherry Smith, Marja Lehtonen and Lisa Giesbrecht make me "turn on" in five seconds. Maria Garcia and Loana Muttoni it takes a little longer. What I mean by that: Lean girls with big veins don't appeal to me. I like that muscle "marry" to the vascularity, because it passes that feeling of superiority, you know? That feeling that the muscle is really sculpted, that it raises "X" pounds in the leg, the arm, the calf, etc. That feeling when you are touching the arm of the bodybuilder and her biceps are flexed, you will feel why she is unusual, why she is muscular.

So, it works for me like this: I like bulky women. If these muscles come with good vascularization, better still. Please, feel free to say if you also have this feeling.

:D
Be fair: if my content is good, press the button of karma

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  Vascularity

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View