Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575437 Posts in 73163 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 06:09:12 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #FANfiction: *Ranma ½* Pressure Points [El_Roy_1999] commission
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #FANfiction: *Ranma ½* Pressure Points [El_Roy_1999] commission  (Read 9983 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Pretty much what it says in the title. I was commissioned to write this, it was a lot of fun, but I can't sell it on websites, so why not give it away? Enjoy this little story, which I will post over the next few weeks. I really tried to nail the humor, I hope you have fun!

Pressure Points

“So that’s the next competition? It shouldn't be much of a problem.” Ranma Saotome stood in front of the notice board and smiled. Beside him, upperclassman Kuno was holding his head. A growing bulge was erupting from it where Ranma had hit him. He groaned:
“Combat weightlifting? What might be the point? You can’t use a fine blade for this. It’s all just brute force. There is no technique, no finesse.”
Ranma looked down on him and snorted:
“Well, there you have it. Not every problem can be solved with your stick.”
The upperclassman’s face went red with anger. Combined with the darkening bump on his skull, his face showed all the hues from blue to crimson. Ranma turned to go away. He’d have to talk to his father, even if it usually ended badly. Preparing for the challenge was important. Working with weights needed strength, technique and concentration. He added:
“Now you’re clearly the Purple Thunder of Furigan High.”

In the afternoon, the young man was gently walking along, moving from tree to tree and fence to fence. He was looking for his father who had somehow disappeared. Tendo Sensei had told him that he had walked off, as a man, having heard of some mystery job that would fix his problems. Ranma had checked his room and found a flyer of the local zoo. Shrugging, he had gone there and heard that a man with two kettles had offered a panda for 70,000 yen. They had wondered at first, then accepted. The panda had settled in quickly and then disappeared. As a result, the zoo people were looking for it. Ranma looked down on them as they combed through the place. He shook his head. He knew his father and his twisted thoughts well enough to know what was going to happen next.
Jumping across the street, he landed on the noodle shop’s roof and dropped down on the street. He walked into the shop and immediately found his father, gorging himself on delicious ramen. He walked up to the bar and said:
“Pop, what was that supposed to do?”
“Ah, son. Have some ramen.”
The cook handed him a pot and Ranma tried it. It was truly delicious.
“It’s a very special ingredient. Very expensive, but absolutely tasty. It is also necessary to train the taste-buds to be able to sense any kind of poison.”
“It is good. But was it worth this to sell yourself to the zoo?”
“Training is always worth it.”
“Well, then … I do need your advice.”
“Go ahead.”
“Our next competition is combat weightlifting. Do you have any advice on how to do this?”
“I am aware that you lack clearness of mind and coolness of spirit. I would recommend the Potion of the Heart of Ice. It will make you calm and concentrated.”
“Sounds good. Where do I get it?”
“The recipe must be somewhere in the dojo. Just look for it.”
“Thank you.” The older man got up, put the bills on the bar and left, rubbing his belly.
Ranma got up too, but suddenly heard the cook behind him:
“You’re going to pay for this, aren’t you?”
He turned around.
“70,000 yen for a bowl of ramen?”
“80,000. But for Genma, 70,000. Pay up!”
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Pressure Points - Ranma 1/2 fan fiction commission
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2017, 10:05:06 pm »
In the evening, a tired Ranma reached the dojo. Escaping the cook had proven to be quite difficult since he didn't want to hurt him. However, he was now not only exhausted, but also broke. Slouching through the dojo's library, he tried to find the recipe. Nothing. Instead, he found a note saying: “All the scrolls and books are with me. If you need anything, ask me. Signed: Tendo Nabiki.” He sighed. This day was getting worse and worse.
He knocked on the door frame. Nabiki pushed it aside and looked at him:
“What is it, Ranma?”
She was wearing a tanktop and some shorts and looked down on him, even though she was shorter.
“I’m looking for the scroll with the recipe of the Potion of the Heart of Ice. Do you have it?”
She grinned:
“Depends on how much you are willing to pay. What do you give me for it?”
“It was in the library for all to use. Just give it to me!”
“But now it isn't anymore. Knowledge isn't free, Ranma. You have to take care of it. If you let it lie around, it’ll just become unimportant. I just took the time to give it some consideration. If you didn't, then it’s your problem.”
“Gaah! Why can’t you just let me have it? It’s for a competition!”
“But that makes it even more precious, don’t you think?”
He sighed:
“Okay. What do you want?”
She folded her hands and thought for a while, then she asked:
“You’re out of money, aren't you?”
“Yes …”
“Well, that’s bad. Seems to me you’ll have to do something for me, then.”
“So what do you want?”
She nodded and disappeared into her room for a moment before returning with a stack of lingerie and swimwear.
“You’re going to get a cold shower and then, you’re going to pose for some photos. Got it?”
The young man groaned.
“Can I at least have the recipe beforehand?”
“Why not? Just sign here.”

Offline Lupus753

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2017, 12:20:34 am »
I have no idea where this is going. That's probably a good thing.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2017, 05:06:47 am »
That's for the best.

Carrying the stack of clothes with one hand and the precious recipe with the other, Ranma walked into the kitchen. Kasumi was working there quietly, preparing dinner. As always, her demure manners fit her elegant, yet simple outfit perfectly. She was just readying the steamed vegetables when he sauntered in. Smiling, she greeted him.
Ranma bowed down and put the clothes on a clean mat, then asked:
“Say, Kasumi, do you have some time to help me?”
She stopped her work and said:
“Of course, what can I do for you?”
“There’s this recipe. Could you cook this for me?”
“Sure. I’ll do it as soon as dinner is ready.”
“Thank you very much. That’s really nice of you.”

Meanwhile, Nabiki was unfolding the flyer she had picked up that day. “Combat weightlifting”, it said. Normally, she didn't care about the whole martial arts business, but this time, a wealthy American had offered the ridiculous sum of 150 million yen to the victor. This was too good to pass. She had been spending the day researching on how to win the price or how to manipulate someone into winning it for her. Her plan was excellent and precise.
She had bought a weight-set, protein powder and supplements as well as several vials of steroids. This was plan B. Plan A was much simpler. She wanted to get Ranma to win it for her and force him to give her the prize money. She had made a copy of the scroll, but had removed one of the ingredients, then slipped a book on massage techniques into Ranma's room. She had carefully chosen those to require the help of another person. And she’d make sure it would be her who would be asked.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2017, 10:05:31 pm »
After dinner, Kasumi was putting away the dishes. Ranma helped her, eager to get the elixir. Once he found out he could practice his speed and dexterity, he even enjoyed the housework, while Kasumi was afraid he might break the china. Besides, he felt the warm water reinforce his manliness. When they were done, she handed him the small vial. She had even taken the time to wrap a little silk bow around it and attach a small piece of paper with the Potion’s name. Ranma thanked her and disappeared. Once he had left, Kasumi thought about the formula. Something had seemed odd about it. She just couldn’t put her finger on it.
Meanwhile, Ranma dashed into his room, closed the door and put down the flask. He removed the bow, uncorked it and downed it. The young man’s face contorted from the bitter, icy taste. This wasn’t good. He choked and spit. His tongue seemed all covered in felt. He shivered as the coldness entered his body. He stared in surprise and horror as his body changed. His hips became wider, his waist smaller and his, no, her breasts swelled. She looked down at herself and wondered what just happened. This wasn’t normal. Something had gone wrong.
She ran to the bathroom and poured some hot water over her head, but other than feeling drenched, there was no change. She tried again. No effect. Another kettle. Nothing. By now, Ranma was panicking. The water had no effect. She was stuck. She grabbed the three empty kettles and ran to fetch some more water. This was the moment she realized how heavy they were. That was a surprise. She tried to lift them with her outstretched arms and found that hard. Dropping the stoneware, she realized that she was not only stuck as a girl, but also much weaker than before. This had to be a dream. She pinched her arm. It hurt, but she wouldn’t wake up. Cursing, she ran out with a single kettle and tried the hot water again. No chance. Something had gone wrong. She’d better ask Kasumi!

Watching the red-haired girl storm out, Nabiki smiled wickedly in her hiding place. It all went according to plan. Now to plant the seed of doubt in Kasumi’s heart. She walked casually in the kitchen while Ranma was looking for her sister. She switched the scrolls back and waited for chaos to erupt.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2017, 03:45:30 pm »
Seconds later, the pair thundered into the room. Through the frenzied explanations, Nabiki could see the rising uncertainty in Kasumi’s eyes. She heard her say:
“I’m really sorry, Ranma. I followed the instructions to the letter. Let’s just check this again, shall we?”
She took the scroll which she had carefully placed aside so that it wouldn’t get dirty and could be replaced in the library once it was no longer needed and read it aloud. Nabiki suppressed a grin as she heard her hesitate:
“Wait, this ingredient wasn’t on the list.”
Ranma asked:
“Which one?”
“This one: hell-blazing pepper. I didn’t put it in.”
“Are you sure? That might explain it.”
“Yes, maybe, but I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t have forgotten it. It’s rather recognizable, don’t you think?”
“Well, it’s the same scroll, isn’t it?”
Ranma was staring at her in absolute shock. What had she done to her?
Nabiki interrupted them:
“Oh, Kasumi, you must have made a mistake. It’s too bad, but it happens. That’s probably because you were too busy. It happens to everyone.”
“But I did it exactly as it was written on the scroll.”
“Exactly as you saw it. That’s not the same. But mistakes happen. Nobody is angry at you.”
She shot Ranma a sideway glance. Not angry. Desperate. Just the way she liked it.
Kasumi was on the verge of crying:
“No! I did it the right way!”
Nabiki just added:
“Maybe. But it didn’t work, so you should just admit it, shouldn’t you?”
The older sister gave a horrific howl and ran away, trying to hide her tears. Nabiki hid her evil grin by turning away. She added:
“Well, Ranma, you’ll just have to ask Pop to help you tomorrow. I’m sure he won’t mind. He likes it when you show him you still need his assistance.”
Ranma turned to her:
“Do you know how I could undo this?”
“I have no idea. But I’m willing to help if you find a way. For a price, of course.”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2017, 03:13:52 pm »
After a few hours of despair, Ranma gave up. Being stuck as a girl didn’t annoy her. Being weak did. It was horrible. She felt as if he was living life weighted down by some enormous mass that hampered her movements and slowed her. The fact that she would fail at the competition made her even angrier. Finally, she rolled out his sleeping mat and lay down. Maybe tomorrow would bring council. Still, she couldn’t sleep. The moon shone through the window, plunging the small room in a pale light. Ranma rolled left and right, trying hard to fall asleep. Eventually, she gave up and sat back up. She looked out on the garden of the dojo and wondered whether she would get his strength back. Maybe if she trained really hard, she could recover it. There had to be a way.
This was when her eyes came to rest on a small book somebody had left on the windowsill. “Pressure Points and Recovery”, it said. Where had it come from? Ranma didn’t care. Maybe it would help him. She grabbed it, opened it and started to read.

Nabiki was just getting to the favorite part of her most beloved dream. She had a huge heap of cash and was getting served by all the people around her. Her sisters were fixing her food, her father was out to by her a wonderful car and that useless Ranma was carrying her in a palanquin together with his idiot father. She was just enjoying the ride through town, occasionally urging them to go faster, when she felt a strange prodding on her head. She looked up and stared at the sun. Instead of the celestial orb, there was the red-headed face of Ranma hovering above her. It looked down on her and went: “Hey, Nabiki, hey. You, Nabiki, hey.”
She woke up confused, then bumped back as she realized that Ranma was crouching right next to her.
“Hey, Nabiki, wake up.”
“What is it?” Realizing that the moment had come, she shook her head, put on her nice face and asked: “How can I help you?”
“I can’t reach this part of my back.”
The red-haired girl did a strange twisting motion, forcing her round breasts into Nabiki’s face and making grunting noises.
“Really? Why do you wake me for this? Is this really your most pressing problem?”
“Well … Yes. In this book, there are pressure point techniques that improve recovery and increase muscle growth. I really need help.”
“Right now? I was sleeping.”
“I know. But I woke you up, so there you are.”
“Listen, Ranma, I’ll help you, but you’ve got to do something for me in exchange.”
“Sure. Whatever you want.”
“If you win the competition, I’d like the prize money.”
“There’s a prize? I didn’t know. Yeah, why not?”
Nabiki gave her a confused look. Did she really just give up the millions of yen? No wonder her father was always in trouble. Still, no point in holding back:
“I’ll also need you to do a thing for me.” Better keep it vague.
“Sure. Just help me, will you?”
Nabiki sat up and cracked her knuckles.
“Fine. Let’s get started.”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2017, 06:56:02 pm »
Ranma took off her clothes, stripping down to her underpants. She showed her the pressure points in the book. Nabiki nodded and said:
“Please lay down.”
The red-haired girl lay down on her face and waited. Nabiki carefully took measure, put her fingers on the points and pushed. Ranma gasped as the flow of energy in her back increased abruptly. She could feel her body glow. Somehow, there was a stream of power going through her torso, spreading along the chi lines. She smiled blissfully as the effect grew stronger. She could feel her muscles swell and grow, unlocking her potential. Then, the feeling disappeared as quickly as it had come. She was a little disappointed. At the same time, she was feeling hungry. Nabiki sat next to her and stared at her back. Ranma asked:
“Did it work? It felt really good.”
“Oh, yes. It did.”
The redhead got up and looked down at her body. She grabbed her boobs and moved them away so she could see her abs. A great big smile spread over her face.
“Whoa. Those are some serious abs. They’re bigger than I had before.”
She checked out her arms, flexed her biceps and triceps and grinned.
“Awesome. Hey, Nabiki, do you have a mirror?”
Nabiki was still speechless. The transformation had taken mere minutes and her housemate had developed her body into a powerlifter’s physique. Ranma now looked as if she was member of a crossfit team. The fact that she had kept her large breasts proved once again that some people had all the blessings. Instead of answering, she pointed at the floor-length looking-glass in her room and quickly disappeared to fetch the outfits and her camera. She was pretty sure she had seen some of her acquaintances secretly looking at pictures of muscular girls. Also, her research on the Internet had been equally fruitful.
When she returned, Ranma was doing one-handed push-ups and was walking on her hands.
“I’m back. Awesome!”
Nabiki handed her the swim-wear. Ranma took it with her foot and asked:
“What do you want?”
“You still owe me some photos. Why not do them now?”
Ranma grumbled and said:
“Fine.”
She put on the first suit, which was rather demure. Her solid muscles filled it out nicely. Nabiki adjusted the light and made her stand so her abs would be visible lightly through the fabric. A seasoned manipulator, the older girl made her strike pose after pose. Finally, she said:
“Okay, before we switch outfits, I’ll just do a short video. People like this.”
“What do you want me to do?”
“I don’t know. Look cute. Be kawaii. Got it?”
Nabiki threw her a lollipop. Ranma breathed out noisily.
“Do I have to?”
“Sure. Go ahead. Nice. Nice. Cuter. Yes. Awesome!”
Propping up her breasts with her powerful arms, Ranma licked the lollipop, smiling vacuously at the camera.
“Excellent. Now for the next outfit.”
“Say, Nabiki, since we’re going to be here all night, could you just do the pressure points again? It worked well, but I’d like to have a bit more. I really want to win the competition.”
Nabiki grinned as the yen-signs filled her eyes.
“Please. Lie down.”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2017, 09:22:42 pm »
Once again, she sat by her housemate and moved her fingers gently until she found the correct places. She noticed how ridges and shallow valleys had formed on Ranma’s back. Nabiki was impressed by the muscularity. She somehow let her fingers slide over the smooth skin, feeling the power below it. The older girl couldn’t help thinking about herself. Being strong wasn’t a bad idea. After all, being more powerful meant more control. Strength of body and power of mind would be a perfect combination. She was the most self-reliant of her family, so she should be the strongest. Plan B was starting to look better and better.
She pushed the pressure points, putting in way too much strength. Ranma grunted in an unladylike fashion and hissed as she took in the air.
While the first time had been like the opening of a slight flow, this time turned out to be much more impressive. It felt as if somebody had opened a sluice. Ranma could feel the chi flood her back, her limbs her neck. She felt her body contract and relax. The effect lasted longer and she realized that the growth of her muscles slowly lifted her up. When she opened her eyes, she saw her body had changed. Nabiki sat next to her, her eyes wide.
Ranma got up, pushed aside her now large and plump breasts and revealed her deeply striated, powerful eight-pack. She shook her legs and flexed her quads, revealing their teardrop-shaped hugeness. Gone was the athlete’s look. Now she had clearly turned into a bodybuilder. The red-headed girl did a double-biceps flex and saw as her now tremendously muscular body gave her an incredible silhouette. Nabiki grinned as she passed her a two-piece suit.
“Go ahead. People will love this.”
Ranma was still uncomfortable with all this, but the massive muscles made her calm down. After all, not only would she dominate the competition, they would also give her an edge in all the other aspects of her profession. Somehow, she was a little angry at Nabiki for keeping this knowledge for herself. She could have shaved off years of her training if she had known of this method. Nevertheless, she put on the swimsuit. Arranging her breasts in the triangle-shaped top, she stood there, waiting for Nabiki’s directions.
However, the other girl hesitated. She said:
“Listen Ranma. Before we start, there is something I want you to do.”
Annoyed, the crimson-haired goddess in front of her asked:
“What is it?”
“Use the pressure points on me.”
The large-breasted girl was surprised.
“Are you sure?”
“Absolutely. I think I’m going to look awesome. Go ahead.”
“Fine, but don’t come complaining afterwards.”

Offline Lupus753

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2017, 12:04:17 am »
Keep it up!

Offline MaxMuscle

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2017, 03:37:42 am »
Looks pretty promising! keep the girls growing!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2017, 07:06:56 am »
Nabiki took off her clothes and dropped down on the mat. Undressing in front of Ranma felt odd, after all, she was a man too. On the other hand, she had never noticed that she took any notice of her. Great. Now she felt disappointed in her ability to seduce him. As she lay on the mat, Ranma kneeled down next to her. She was still impressed by her muscles. She had to shift her stance slightly to accommodate her thighs. She imagined the kicks she would be able to deliver with those columns of steel flesh. Her martial arts would be ridiculously improved. She grinned as she bent down and put her hands on the pressure points.
“Are you sure you want to do this?”
“Go ahead.”
“If you insist.”
With these words, she released Nabiki’s chi into her body. The girl, unprepared for this surge of strength, gasped. She felt as if she would explode as the energy tore through her body. Nabiki shivered and moaned as the power grew more and more intense. This was incredible. She had masturbated occasionally out of boredom, but up until now, the only thing that had interested her had been money and power. Now, this kind of strength released her pent up sexual energy in a mind-shattering orgasm. As she grunted and shook, she shouted:
“Hit me again! Do it now!”
Somewhere in the building, her father turned over in his sleep. He mumbled “Now she finally gets what she deserves for always being so mean” before dropping back into his dreams.
Ranma hesitated:
“It’s not done yet!”
“Do it now! Do it, or I’ll tell everybody you were planning to cheat on the competition!”
“But …”
“Now!”
She complied. Nabiki instantly let out a scream and growled as a second, stronger orgasm hit her. The near-complete release of the chi threw her into a spasm of total arousal. She trembled from orgasm to orgasm, slowly contracting into a ball of muscle and lust.
When it finally subsided, she was completely exhausted. She got up, still unsafe on her feet. Staring at the mirror, her face became the most superior smirk imaginable. Her body had turned from slim and elegant to middle-weight bodybuilder. She lifted her arms. Flexing them, she realized they must have been at least 16 inches. Her back had widened, giving her a tremendous V-taper. She had kept her tiny waist, even reducing it further as her growing muscles had melted her fat away. Standing next to Ranma, the impression was tremendous. While the other girl had bigger breasts and her exotic red hair, her body was less lithe, more similar to a fighter. Nabiki, on the other hand, now had the superbly defined, elegant shape of a dancer. Her long limbs and her perfect poise made her much more beautiful than Ranma. Getting bigger breasts wouldn’t be much of a problem with the prize money.
Nabiki went through a few poses, showing off her size and vascularity.
“Not bad, huh?”
Ranma was surprised. Her own body had become a powerhouse, but Nabiki was definitely better looking. She felt a pang of jealousy. She said:
“Can I do the modeling now? I want you to do me again.”
Nabiki nodded:
“Good idea. However, I think it’s a good idea if we give it a rest after the shoot. After all, we shouldn’t overdo it at first. I guess you feel hungry now, don’t you?”
As if on command, Ranma’s stomach gave a furious growl. She nodded:
“Best do it quick, then I’ll eat something.”
Nabiki nodded and readied the camera.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2017, 06:21:14 am »
Once Ranma had disappeared, Nabiki stowed away the equipment. As she did, she saw the stuff for plan B. She picked up the protein powder and the steroids. Maybe she should just make sure Ranma had no chance of keeping up with her. You don’t stay in control if you let it slip. With these thoughts, she opened the protein powder bag and went to work.

“Ah, Nabiki, I see you have finally managed to dress correctly for breakfast.” Soun Tendo was happy. He wiped a tear from his eye and added: “I am glad you finally respect tradition. Your mother would have liked it this way.”
Indeed, Nabiki was wearing the traditional, concealing yukata, perfecting the look with a shawl around her neck. She nodded and said hoarsely:
“Of course, father. I am a little sore in the throat. I hope I’m not getting sick. This is my luck, it’s weekend and I’m catching the flu.”
The patriarch’s compassion was overflowing.
“It is terrible that this had to happen. Especially to you, who is always so concerned with others.”
The up-to-mention others exchanged dismissive glances. Also, sick Nabiki seemed to have a rather healthy appetite, quickly devouring breakfast and asking for more. After a short struggle with Ranma and Akane, Kasumi hurried out to fetch more food. As she distributed it, she gave Ranma an apologetic look. However, the young girl was beaming with energy. Kasumi shrugged and tried to prevent Nabiki from stealing the rest of the food.
Once she was sated, Nabiki excused herself. Before she left, she told Ranma:
“Come see me, once you are done with your training.”
“Actually …”
“I hate to repeat myself.”
She walked out. As soon as she was out of sight, she ran as fast as her geta allowed her and dove into her room. She sat down on the bench she had bought and took a syringe from its packaging. She took one of the vials, pushed in the needle and drew out the product. She found a spot to inject it, dabbed some rubbing alcohol on it and winced as she sank the needle into her flesh. She hit the plunger and gasped as it burned. Holding back the tears, she said to herself: “I’m going to be so strong. It’s just a small sacrifice.”. As soon as the pain had passed, she loaded up the bar and began doing her bench pressing.
Meanwhile, Ranma was sparring with her father. The older man was hard pressed to keep up with his daughter. She evaded his attacks easily and struck with pitiless precision. Every blow was like a hammer’s. Soon, Genma switched to harder and more advanced techniques, but the red-head still blocked his attacks, grappling and twisting his limbs whenever he came close.
When they were finished, they were both out of breath. Still, Ranma had given all she got and she felt that the strength she now possessed helped a lot. She decided she needed more. Time to pay Nabiki a visit.

Offline MaxMuscle

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2017, 05:52:40 am »
Ooh back for more? can't wait for the next portion!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2017, 09:38:11 am »
When she walked in, she heard grunts and clangs. Curious, she pushed open the door and saw Nabiki standing there, curling a heavily loaded barbell with both hands. Every time the weight went up, her large biceps contracted, bulging against her forearms. Ignoring the intruder, she finished her set and put down the weights. She grabbed a towel and wiped the sweat from her face. Looking at her reflection in the mirror, she flexed her arm and smiled. She said to herself:
“Not bad.”
Ranma couldn’t help agreeing. Somehow, Nabiki had put on even more muscle overnight. Also, she was quite ripped, showing off the striations of her muscles and the bulging veins. She suddenly realized that Ranma was there and asked:
“How long have you been here?”
“I just came.”
That came out oddly. Nabiki grinned and walked over to her, swaying her hips.
“That’s nice. So, you’re done with your morning practice? I just finished my workout. Just give me some time to finish up and I’m ready.”
“Ready for what?”
“Ready for you to continue treatment. Wasn’t that obvious?”
“Sure.” Ranma started taking off her clothes when Nabiki interrupted her:
“Not so fast. I go first.”
She spread out a towel on the mat, gulped down a protein shake and explained:
“I’m all pumped and loaded now. Do it!”
“But …”
“Oh come on. Why are you stalling? You’ll be next, I promise.”
“Okay …”
Nabiki lay down on the mat and ordered Ranma to go ahead. The other girl hesitated. Why was her housemate so much more muscular now? Had she missed something?
“Ranma? What are you waiting for?”
“It’s just … I’m not sure.”
The older girl turned to her and said:
“About what? Do what I’m asking you to!”
“But why do you want this? I thought you didn’t like all this martial arts stuff.”
“You’re right. But I like strength and I like power. I have never felt this much alive. Now go ahead or I’ll tell your father how you cheated during training.”
“You wouldn’t.”
She gave her a tired look. She would. Without hesitation.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #FANfiction: *Ranma ½* Pressure Points [El_Roy_1999] commission

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View