Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573661 Posts in 72734 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 06:26:50 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Do you ever feel ashamed for your attractiom to muscular women?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Do you ever feel ashamed for your attractiom to muscular women?  (Read 15661 times)

Offline joe6345

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Do you ever feel ashamed for your attractiom to muscular women?
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2017, 01:52:48 pm »
Yes going way back to the wpw days where the clerk would give you an odd look keep in mind I was 15 yrs old. Now I could care less My friends know my family members.This was way before the way things are now the vhs. tapes from womens physique world cost 60 to 70 dollars. That's a lot of money for a 15 yr old lol.I was more embarrassed then ashamed.

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2017, 04:25:52 am »
Alina does not look like man she very attrative. The only thing that makes me ashamed is the other so called fans/schmoes, you guys disgust me.

Would you elaborate more on this?

asapferg

« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2017, 06:01:50 pm »
True story I was in high school and my class went on a field trip. Afterwards our class headed to the mall to eat and shop. As I was working around I stopped at a bookstore looking for some books. I saw my first issue of WPW magazine and brought. I went to the register and the cashier made commits about the magazine which had Lenda Murray on the cover. Then she called another cashier over to look at my magazine. Apart of me wanted to walk out of the store with a bag over my head. Now that I'm older I wished i said, "Bitch!!! Mind Your Business And Ring My Shit UP!!!" :(  :look: :hellno:

Offline ilovefbbs95

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2017, 05:11:23 pm »
Like most here definitely not ashamed but I wouldn't go telling everyone I meet about it. Definitely had moments of shame about it in my teens (fearing it meant I was gay etc, like that matters at all) and made me worry I wouldn't be able to *ahem* perform sufficiently with a, shall we say, regular woman. Luckily that's passed but Alina still gets my dick much harder than idk, Scarlett Johansson ever will.

Offline buffnerd92

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2017, 07:46:45 pm »
I can't lie there was a time when I was a younger I was ashamed of my love for fbb's. Then as I got older I realized that people cant like and love whatever they want to. Since that realization my admiration for fbbs has grown. People will can think what they want, not everyone is open minded. That's why I'm thankful for this forum. A place where I can share my love for the women and the sport as well.

Offline bobsaget

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2017, 10:23:46 pm »
I dont feel ashamed, but at the same time I do think that society hasnt embraced women with muscle at all, and that affects who knows and how they view me. I have a coworker who trains and she has visible muscle and she has to put up with a lot of negative attention, but mostly she gets possitive comments.
My wife knows that I like muscle and that is about all. I dont boradcast it to the world but I dont hide it either. My parents know but they dont understand it at all
User is currently banned [View]

Offline papadoc1981

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2017, 10:59:14 pm »
True story I was in high school and my class went on a field trip. Afterwards our class headed to the mall to eat and shop. As I was working around I stopped at a bookstore looking for some books. I saw my first issue of WPW magazine and brought. I went to the register and the cashier made commits about the magazine which had Lenda Murray on the cover. Then she called another cashier over to look at my magazine. Apart of me wanted to walk out of the store with a bag over my head. Now that I'm older I wished i said, "Bitch!!! Mind Your Business And Ring My Shit UP!!!" :(  :look: :hellno:

I feel your pain.  When I was 16 I had a job working in this grocery store where on one random day they just so happened to start selling the WPW magazine.  At the end of my shift, I immediately grabbed an issue and when I got to the register the one thing I hope wouldn't happen ended up happening.  The guy at the register damn near yells out, "EWWWW GROSS!"  He just had to make a scene on his displeasure of FBBs and how anyone could like them.  I was very embarrassed and then in a split second my embarrassment turned into anger.  So I proceeded to make him feel what he did to me.  While he was ringing up the rest of my items I started ripping into him.  Calling him a fat ass(which he was), talking about his ugly ass haircut that made him look a member of the Beatles during the 60s, and about how he was a guy in his 40s who's only contribution in life was working a register at a shitty little grocery store.  People were staring at us but by the point I didn't care.  Never said another word to each other after that.

87fg

« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2017, 12:34:35 am »

I feel your pain.  When I was 16 I had a job working in this grocery store where on one random day they just so happened to start selling the WPW magazine.  At the end of my shift, I immediately grabbed an issue and when I got to the register the one thing I hope wouldn't happen ended up happening.  The guy at the register damn near yells out, "EWWWW GROSS!"  He just had to make a scene on his displeasure of FBBs and how anyone could like them.  I was very embarrassed and then in a split second my embarrassment turned into anger.  So I proceeded to make him feel what he did to me.  While he was ringing up the rest of my items I started ripping into him.  Calling him a fat ass(which he was), talking about his ugly ass haircut that made him look a member of the Beatles during the 60s, and about how he was a guy in his 40s who's only contribution in life was working a register at a shitty little grocery store.  People were staring at us but by the point I didn't care.  Never said another word to each other after that.

That guy deserved vituperation why does he have to yell about his objections? I never understood if people hate this so much, why do they waste their time spewing displeasure or writing negative comments. I just get tired of closed minded people. Women's Physique World was an excellent magazine by the way.

asapferg

« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2017, 03:32:23 am »

That guy deserved vituperation why does he have to yell about his objections? I never understood if people hate this so much, why do they waste their time spewing displeasure or writing negative comments. I just get tired of closed minded people. Women's Physique World was an excellent magazine by the way.

There are so few muscle mags that show fbbs. I think Wings of Strength so make their own muscle mag. It can be online for members only. Don't have to worry about selling it on newsstands.

Offline Iron Maiden

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2017, 09:02:57 pm »
Anybody else have more stories to share about buying WPW magazines and other people's reaction?

Offline bobsaget

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2017, 12:26:45 am »
I remember when I bought a WPW and a Muscular Development, coz it had a write up of Lisa Lewis, at the same time. I was 14 and the woman who served me said to the other woman there, "This is the kind of guy you want to go for when he is older"
At the time I had no idea what they were talking aobut, but it always stuck with me. After a few years though I figured it out

Ozzyfm

« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2017, 09:09:12 am »
Actually, yes, I have a story too.

In France, we didn't have WPW, but whe had somm bb mag, like "Le monde du muscle", or french edition of Flex and Muscle and fitness.

One day, as I bought an issue of "Le monde du muscle", with naked Francesca Petijean on the cover, the lady who took my money at the register look at it with disbelief and disgust, like she really found it was gross, and look at me quickly, without saying a word, like "This young kid must be a pervert"...

Offline torontoguy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2017, 11:09:52 am »
Actually, yes, I have a story too.

In France, we didn't have WPW, but whe had somm bb mag, like "Le monde du muscle", or french edition of Flex and Muscle and fitness.

One day, as I bought an issue of "Le monde du muscle", with naked Francesca Petijean on the cover, the lady who took my money at the register look at it with disbelief and disgust, like she really found it was gross, and look at me quickly, without saying a word, like "This young kid must be a pervert"...

My story is very similar, as a young teen I would purchase Flex and Muscle and Fitness from the corner store which at first got me some looks of disgust from the older female store owner and later on I was subjected to giggles when i brought my purchases to the front. I just had to realize that what she felt about my interests didn't matter. It's a shame people can be so closed minded
If you like this post please press the applaud button

pbo4muscle

« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2017, 01:57:06 pm »
Sometimes when I read comments from schmoes I get ashamed or when I get first hand tails of intrusive schmoe behaviour I get pissed

R34lguy

« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2017, 09:25:26 am »
I'm glad there are people out there with the same interest as me, but do you ever feel uncomfortable with your attraction? I certainly do. I've had this (fetish?) for as long as I can remember, probably since junior high. I've been called gay by the people I've shared my attraction with. Have any of you?
Alina Popa pictures make me so fucking hard and idk why. Looks like a man, but something about it is soooo hot

Of course, man... Be careful who you tell this to - and be mindful of those times when you think it may be okay to say it. Bite your tongue!
I actually started being more accepting of other peoples' preferences/fetishes when I started to think about how many people have a problem with this kind of thing. The people who openly judge another's person's sexual fantasies are either afraid of their own inner desires or just don't have any.
As a reault, I get kind of pissed when someone around me starts bad mouthing any fantasy of any kind - even if it's not mine. I tell them that people can't change things like that - that if a person treats them respectfully then there's no reason to judge them for something they can't change easily. If at all...
;)

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Do you ever feel ashamed for your attractiom to muscular women?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View