Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573718 Posts in 72742 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 10:10:59 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Blown away in gym by a strong gal?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Blown away in gym by a strong gal?  (Read 4030 times)

Offline Magari

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Blown away in gym by a strong gal?
« on: August 02, 2017, 05:48:12 pm »
Was in gym today and a slim twenty something was lifting 50'lb barbell to chin for a dozen or so reps. Anyone else amazed by any young lady?
User is currently banned [View]

87fg

Re: Blown away in gym by a strong gal?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2017, 11:12:03 am »
Yes, it is impressive how far the modern sportswoman has come. Considering the levels of obstacles they face they have performed well. Just look at the crossfit women.

Offline knufflschmoe

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2017, 10:09:22 am »
mostly what concerns lower body training ,they can often keep up with men (if they REALLY train)
where I live the hard-training power women (besides the everlasting cardio sessions) is not yet in common
(which is a pity for me ) ,but it`s becoming better these days

At least a lot of woman in my gym are very tall & fit

Offline bkrugby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2017, 12:44:51 pm »
I used to work out at the NYSC in Harlem and saw Tischa Thomas benching 275 for 8-10 reps.  Yeah, I can bench that, sure, but still, I am sure there were plenty of guys who were there who couldn't.

Offline wolf5

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    73.33%
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2017, 07:16:27 pm »
I used to work out at the NYSC in Harlem and saw Tischa Thomas benching 275 for 8-10 reps.  Yeah, I can bench that, sure, but still, I am sure there were plenty of guys who were there who couldn't.
How big is she in person and r her traps even bigger in person

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Blown away in gym by a strong gal?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View