Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574498 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28746 Members - Latest Member: Alfredoh April 19, 2024, 12:35:08 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  #FANTASIES: 2017~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #FANTASIES: 2017~collected  (Read 5410 times)

Offline yin-master

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
#FANTASIES: 2017~collected
« on: April 04, 2017, 04:10:53 pm »
 :bravo: I have many fantasties about muscular women and this is one of them...

A huge, musclebound female dripping wet, wearing the smallest and tightest bikini, barely holding her as she slowly comes out of the sea, after a good 10 mins of free-diving. muscle walks onto beach with an immense lat-spread...a bit like the scene from a James Bond movie...

I'm already drooling...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas

#FANTASIES: 2017~collected
« on: April 04, 2017, 04:10:53 pm »

Offline yin-master

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Another fantasy
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2017, 04:33:08 pm »
Another fantasy of me.
It's a nice hot day and I'm by the pool,resting in the lounger..I'm watching a unbelievable fit muscular woman swimming up and down doing  her lengths.after she finishes,she climbs out of the pool.no problem,that's how fit she is.then she decides to perform one arm,one finger press-ups,all the time staring at licking her lips.then  after that,she gets up and slowly walks away on tippy toes.blasting those fabulously sculpted legs and butt.all dripping wet..I'm almost exploding here.
After 3or4 mins she reappears holding a tray and drink.as she gets nearer i realize that the tray she's holding in her arm,is actually a weight from a barbell.this plate had 150lbs stamped on it..I choked and spluttered..man..that drink came in handy..
The woman in this is juliana malcarne,in tight contest ,with an added 15lbs of muscle..omg..
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline amazph59

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
My one to one fantasy
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2017, 10:47:02 pm »
The amazon is about 6'3", 270 Ib and measurements  48ee/30/45. Tall curvy, not overly muscular. Boobs are big, high, firm and thrusting. Thighs are 35" and taut. She is any race and age. However right now I lean towards mature(60 years old), with an aged, worldy but beautiful  face but not wrinkly. I  think of someone like Sigourney Weaver, Louise Fletcher as Mrs McKletch or Michelle Pfiefer. She is wearing sexy offcie clothes, tight white blouse, flippy black skirt, stockings and black high heels.
The scenario is me as a burglar, a skinny young guy 5'8" and 150ib. Invading this widows nice cozy home in a rural location. She notices me breaking and entering through a downstairs window and proceeds to grab me and lift m up like a boy toy, squeezing me in a bearhug. She pushes my head down between her large firm globes. I throw my head up gasping for air as she still has me in a lifted bearhug. She is walking around and in doing so extends her large wide thigh up between my legs, my legs parted wide to accomodate her thigh wedged up between my legs.
She bounces me up and down on her  thigh while she smiles down at me with that knowing smile of someone in complete physical control over me. She then moves to a wall and pins me against it while she allows me to slide down just low enough to be smothered by her firm boobs and held tight again by her big wide thigh between my legs pressing me against the wall, holding me there for an age. Giggling at my weak attempts to break free from her amazon strength. just to add more embarrasment she starts to grind me agaibst the wall, with my feet dangling and my member stiff, her big thigh makes movements in and out, in and out. the glutes of her muscular thigh moving back and forth. She keeps me there knowing how much it turns me on and when Im close to releasing she denies me that pleasure until I eventually explode...so thats my fantasy witha big amazon woman; breast smother, bearhug and thigh ride, with a lift and carry thrown in.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  #FANTASIES: 2017~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View