Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572465 Posts in 72088 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 02:00:48 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  HBC ISSUES
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: HBC ISSUES  (Read 11699 times)

Offline ark [abracadabra]

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: HBC ISSUES
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2017, 07:23:52 am »
I did come forward. I was told to pay via paypal. Your team made no effort to fix the problem. I'm not the only one. There have been multiple people on both Saradas and herbiceps forums to report these issues. You can keep denying it all you like. Here are the facts: my card was never fraudulently used outside of signing up for HB. When I signed up, I had fraudulent charges within a week. Every single time. This is not a coincidence. There's obviously a reason you continue to work with dtv's insecure billing system. The one time I tried to secure my information by using a prepaid card, dtv denied my signup. I wonder why.

If this sort of thing had happened at a respectable business like utopia or scissorfoxes or hdphysiques, they would have made it right. You guys just don't care. Every time someone makes legitimate complaints about hb or hbc, you go into denial mode and blame someone else.
User is currently banned [View]

I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Forum Saradas

Offline LiveFree

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2017, 05:56:14 pm »
One thing we can say for a fact is that the system is definitely not secure and more invasive than the popular payment processors used by their competitors. So the question is, why is HB not upgrading? Why is the most popular site still using out-dated technology and putting their customers information at greater risk?
One person (out of thousands) states that his card information was used fraudulently and, because the unauthorized charges were for health/fitness-related products, the user concluded that there was ONE AND ONLY ONE possible source for the illegal transfer of his card information.

The likelihood that there's only one possible source is less than the likelihood that there's more than one possible source.  And despite being asked multiple times, he has elected not to present his case directly to us.

If this were an actual problem, we would know about and we would address it.  The fact that there has been no NEED to change systems in 15 years should be at least a tiny indication that the system is secure. I don't know how an unsecured system could last so long in a digital (and competitive) marketplace.

And for the record, we do use ccBill for some of our other properties.  And we use Rocketgate at HBC.

In regards to Michelle, what really stands out to me is their treatment of model issues vs customer issues. Despite all of the complaints she was actually rewarded. If you post anything negative about her on the HBC forums they will pass your IP along to her so she knows who you are on HBC. Ironically, again showing how much they care about backing their customers or maintaining their privacy.

We are the ones who have always told performers and visitors not to exchange personal information.  When those exchanges have happened, that's not on us.

We won't comment publicly on any specific contractor concerns, but as a matter of policy we do not pass your IPs along to anyone.  I know it's late, but this idea what we're somehow colluding with performers to defraud or to stalk or to blackmail or to whatever it is you're thinking is unconscionable.  Even if we were willing to give up our personal time to invest in such nefarious activities, what could we possibly have to gain from that?  Think about it: on the one hand, it's being said that we're greedy and only care about money. But on the other hand, it's being said that we're engaging in actions that would potentially harm our customers and us and that we're doing it ....for free, with no chance of making any profit from it.

With DtV all of your information is visible to the person processing the charges, so you do have to rely on them being trustworthy. Unlike an automated system where the only risk is it being hacked. DtV has the risk of being hacked in addition to your information being seen and accessible to the owner. It is thus inherently less secure by it's very nature.

I know for a fact that my information was passed to Michelle. I posted a complaint on the HB forums under a name and IP that I do not use on HBC. Not long after posting that negative review that same IP was banned by her. It of course was previously accessible and not from a blocked country. How else would she have known? We know from the waiting in private issue, that the girls who bring in big money get what they want.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2017, 08:44:06 pm »
With DtV all of your information is visible to the person processing the charges, so you do have to rely on them being trustworthy. Unlike an automated system where the only risk is it being hacked. DtV has the risk of being hacked in addition to your information being seen and accessible to the owner. It is thus inherently less secure by it's very nature.
Yes, anything with a wired connection has the potential to be hacked, from the Kremlin to Davemeister.com. What you are describing could happen, but the main DtV site is 20 years old. If DtV were swiping and reselling cc info, none of the related sites could have lasted so long.

I know for a fact that my information was passed to Michelle. I posted a complaint on the HB forums under a name and IP that I do not use on HBC. Not long after posting that negative review that same IP was banned by her. It of course was previously accessible and not from a blocked country. How else would she have known? We know from the waiting in private issue, that the girls who bring in big money get what they want.
How can you be 100% certain that the block was not put in place by our team?  How can you be 100% certain that the performer in question did not block your other username?

What you (along with everyone reading!) know for a fact is that there are multiple possibilities and that you did not witness the transaction. That is, you did not see when or how the block was implemented. You saw the result, that's all.

That being said, if you believe a given performer is a con artist, wouldn't you prefer NOT to see her when you log on?  A lot of members have requested this and we're always happy to oblige.

We really want everyone to enjoy their experience on HBC, so please email us if you have real concerns about security or fraud or anything else. help@herbicepscam.com 

Thanks in advance.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline LiveFree

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2017, 09:40:56 pm »
Yes, anything with a wired connection has the potential to be hacked, from the Kremlin to Davemeister.com. What you are describing could happen, but the main DtV site is 20 years old. If DtV were swiping and reselling cc info, none of the related sites could have lasted so long.

How can you be 100% certain that the block was not put in place by our team?  How can you be 100% certain that the performer in question did not block your other username?

What you (along with everyone reading!) know for a fact is that there are multiple possibilities and that you did not witness the transaction. That is, you did not see when or how the block was implemented. You saw the result, that's all.

That being said, if you believe a given performer is a con artist, wouldn't you prefer NOT to see her when you log on?  A lot of members have requested this and we're always happy to oblige.

We really want everyone to enjoy their experience on HBC, so please email us if you have real concerns about security or fraud or anything else. help@herbicepscam.com 

Thanks in advance.

If two different HB.com members have the same fraudulent charge on their account, wouldn't that be a tad suspicious? What are the chances that two complete strangers would fall victim to theft from the same company and it not be related to the platform they know they have in common?

And what business do you have blocking me for posting a complaint? One of the two has to hold true, and neither of which is appropriate. For the sake of argument we can say your team did it, but I still know for a fact that it was her. I will not say how, but you know the truth and that's all that matters.

Let me ask this. Has Michelle never received a bonus? However you wish to spin it, this woman conned her way to the top and received support and rewards along the way.

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2017, 10:18:02 pm »
Most webcam sites will kick girls off if they cut out the middleman. Same goes for other "similar" businesses, like airbnb or wyzant. According to a number of hbc models, the same is true here. But when this happens, the models are defended and the business owners here just blame others instead of enforcing their own rules or caring for their customers (presumably because they gain more money by doing nothing).

Please email us if you have "real" concerns. Lol. When you dismiss every real concern, there are no real concerns.

I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline kostas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2017, 11:11:27 am »
Queen muscle uploaded a video of 4 minutes lengh, for how many credits do you think; Can you guess; No you cant imagine that .  1000 credits[100s]. I think something is going wrong here...

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2017, 05:54:20 pm »
If two different HB.com members have the same fraudulent charge on their account, wouldn't that be a tad suspicious? What are the chances that two complete strangers would fall victim to theft from the same company and it not be related to the platform they know they have in common?

Yes, that would be a tad suspicious...and some might even suspect a bit convenient that the 2 people it happened to would know one another.  *wink*

I hope that your bank protected you by not honoring those fraudulent charges so that you were not on the hook for any amount. Credit card theft is no joke at all and even if your bank acts in your interests, I know firsthand that's a real hassle to get your own money/credit back and do not envy you that experience at all.  It's a bitch, no question, and I'm genuinely sorry that you had that experience.

And what business do you have blocking me for posting a complaint? One of the two has to hold true, and neither of which is appropriate. For the sake of argument we can say your team did it, but I still
know for a fact that it was her. I will not say how, but you know the truth and that's all that matters.

I'm not saying that's what happened, but I am offering it as a possibility...just as it's possible that you were blocked by complete accident, a THIRD possible option which might also be true. This has happened before.

As for what business we have, well, respectfully, it is our business to manage and we have to operate in the manner we think is best, even if it means losing a few dollars here and there along the way. We do appreciate your support of the site - I'm not saying otherwise, so please don't take it that way - but we cannot mold the entire operation to the wishes of any single individual customer.

I would, however, be interested in hearing your conclusive evidence about how the block came to be. Email me privately - help@herbicepscam.com - and I promise to keep that information confidential.

Let me ask this. Has Michelle never received a bonus? However you wish to spin it, this woman conned her way to the top and received support and rewards along the way.

C'mon, now, you know I can't answer that. If she or any other performer has ever received a site bonus, then that matter is completely between the model and the company. We don't discuss customer accounts with models and we don't discuss model accounts with customers. Your privacy means a lot to you and accordingly, it means a lot to us.

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2017, 06:41:11 pm »
Yes, that would be a tad suspicious...and some might even suspect a bit convenient that the 2 people it happened to would know one another.  *wink*

There's really no point in you posting here if you're just going to blame the victims and take no responsibility for anything. Pretty sure those 2 people don't know each other.

Offline Rodned3

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2017, 11:30:54 pm »
This is why I no longer use HBC lol.

Offline Elbe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2017, 10:09:03 pm »
One thing we can say for a fact is that the system is definitely not secure and more invasive than the popular payment processors used by their competitors. So the question is, why is HB not upgrading? Why is the most popular site still using out-dated technology and putting their customers information at greater risk? What's the reason for neither HB or DtV upgrading? It's a legitimate concern regardless of the allegations.

Maybe beacuse CCBill charges 9% or something on a transaction. And DtV probably does not?

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2017, 11:38:45 pm »
Evidently every other paysite (utopia, scissorfoxes, scissorvixens, crushwrestling, hdphysiques, tanyafitness, skylarrene, ...) is OK with whatever cut CCBill takes, and is priced comparably. From what I can tell, CCBill actually charges 5.9% + 0.55 per transaction at the highest (2% lower if they only allowed US/Canada/UK/EU). Regardless, I think this is an instance of penny-wise, pound-foolish if that is the reason. I think most people would rather pay, say, $15.95 per month than $13.95 plus the very high chance of their information and/or money being stolen.

However, this is all tangential to this thread, which is about hbc, not hb.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2017, 07:03:07 pm »
CCBill actually charges 5.9% + 0.55 per transaction at the highest (2% lower if they only allowed US/Canada/UK/EU).

That's not true for businesses in this space.  ccBill charges a LOT more than that, because photo/video subscription sites have a higher-than-normal rate of fraud and chargebacks.  For this reason, even if your site has never had a single chargeback or fraud case, you are labeled as a high-risk account by VISA. ccBill then passes that expense on to the merchants and this is in addition to the annual VISA assessment that is not charged to standard product merchants.  ccBill does a generally good job of password management and servicing accounts in that regard, but there is a high price for that and the more user accounts you have, the more you feel it, because the price breaks you get at certain volume thresholds do not offset the actual cost.

For that reason, most of the world's photo/video-based member sites are NOT using ccBill, but as I've previously noted, we do use them for a few of our sites and chances are, we will continue using them for the foreseeable future.

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2017, 10:17:11 pm »
Hard numbers?

Every other site in this industry does use CCBill. I can't think of any decent sites that don't. Either way, there's no excuse for using a payment processor that steals money.

Offline LiveFree

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2017, 05:20:34 pm »

I hope that your bank protected you by not honoring those fraudulent charges so that you were not on the hook for any amount. Credit card theft is no joke at all and even if your bank acts in your interests, I know firsthand that's a real hassle to get your own money/credit back and do not envy you that experience at all.  It's a bitch, no question, and I'm genuinely sorry that you had that experience.

And what business do you have blocking me for posting a complaint? One of the two has to hold true, and neither of which is appropriate. For the sake of argument we can say your team did it, but I still
know for a fact that it was her. I will not say how, but you know the truth and that's all that matters.

I'm not saying that's what happened, but I am offering it as a possibility...just as it's possible that you were blocked by complete accident, a THIRD possible option which might also be true. This has happened before.

As for what business we have, well, respectfully, it is our business to manage and we have to operate in the manner we think is best, even if it means losing a few dollars here and there along the way. We do appreciate your support of the site - I'm not saying otherwise, so please don't take it that way - but we cannot mold the entire operation to the wishes of any single individual customer.

I would, however, be interested in hearing your conclusive evidence about how the block came to be. Email me privately - help@herbicepscam.com - and I promise to keep that information confidential.

C'mon, now, you know I can't answer that. If she or any other performer has ever received a site bonus, then that matter is completely between the model and the company. We don't discuss customer accounts with models and we don't discuss model accounts with customers. Your privacy means a lot to you and accordingly, it means a lot to us.

Who knows each other?

Also, Michelle was one of if not the highest earner on hbc until Amazonka came along. There's no way she didn't hit the required marks for some of the bonuses you guys give out. You don't have to admit it, but there's no denying that either.

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  HBC ISSUES

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View