Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
www.pharmacomstore.ws

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
384819 Posts in 52152 Topics by 41962 Members - Latest Member: ronny2000 November 21, 2017, 09:18:19 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Gossip about female bodybuilders  |  WOS Ms. International Classic Competitors Wish List
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: WOS Ms. International Classic Competitors Wish List  (Read 4585 times)

Offline Tiago

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    23.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: WOS Ms. International Classic Competitors Wish List
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2017, 02:36:26 pm »
MORE AWESOME NEWS!

From the Wings of Strength Facebook page: "Congratulations Zelda Haak of South Africa! Alina Popa will be coaching Zelda all the way to the IFBB Ms Wings International competition at the IFBB Chicago Pro!"

Hooray for South Africa! :woot:
Female Bodybuilding will never DIE!

Offline reiner76

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2017, 05:24:18 am »
Is anyone from here going?  I have the flight booked, and room reserved.

Offline Tiago

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2017, 03:35:25 pm »
MORE NEWS!

Recently, Wings of Strength shared a video of the Gladiadoras de Ferro event that took place last year in Brazil, saying: "All of these athletes should come to the Ms Wings International show on July 1st! Bem vinda e obrigado!!*".
One of the women in that event was Flores Garrido, who won the NABBA World Ms. Physique title last year.

Here's hope that these Brazilians would be there and help make this contest awesome.

We salute you, Brazil! :wob:

*"Welcome and thank you!!" in portuguese.

Offline reiner76

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2017, 05:11:47 am »
MORE NEWS!

Recently, Wings of Strength shared a video of the Gladiadoras de Ferro event that took place last year in Brazil, saying: "All of these athletes should come to the Ms Wings International show on July 1st! Bem vinda e obrigado!!*".
One of the women in that event was Flores Garrido, who won the NABBA World Ms. Physique title last year.

Here's hope that these Brazilians would be there and help make this contest awesome.

Well I believe Selma Labat has posted she is competing in the event, and they are trying to get amateur ladies to compete in the competition.  I agree with Flores Garrido 100%.

Offline Tiago

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2017, 11:02:29 pm »
MORE NEWS!

Well I believe Selma Labat has posted she is competing in the event, and they are trying to get amateur ladies to compete in the competition.  I agree with Flores Garrido 100%.

Actually reiner76, Selma Labat is already an IFBB Pro, despite appearing in the event Gladiadoras de Ferro, so she doesn't need to compete in the Ms. Wings International because it's only for amateurs who want to get their IFBB Pro card.
Yes, Flores Garrido definitely has the physique and the potential to become an IFBB Pro :)

Offline Tiago

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2017, 11:19:57 pm »
IT'S OFFICIAL!!!!
Natalia Trukhina-Kuznetsova is in the Ms. Wings International!

From the Wings of Strength Facebook page: "According to the translation: Natasha Kuznetsova will compete at the IFBB Ms Wings International during the Chicago Pro weekend!" (This was taken from another Russian website).

You go, Russia! :rock:

Offline reiner76

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2017, 02:46:10 am »
MORE NEWS!

Actually reiner76, Selma Labat is already an IFBB Pro, despite appearing in the event Gladiadoras de Ferro, so she doesn't need to compete in the Ms. Wings International because it's only for amateurs who want to get their IFBB Pro card.
Yes, Flores Garrido definitely has the physique and the potential to become an IFBB Pro :)

Please read the schedule for the weekend.  The women's amateur class is not the Ms Wings International.  The winner of the overall amateur class gets their pro card, and has the opportunity to compete that weekend in the pro class.  From which Ms. Labat has said she is competing in.

Offline Tiago

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2017, 12:36:59 pm »
MORE NEWS!

Please read the schedule for the weekend.  The women's amateur class is not the Ms Wings International.  The winner of the overall amateur class gets their pro card, and has the opportunity to compete that weekend in the pro class.  From which Ms. Labat has said she is competing in.

Ohhh, got it! Sorry, my bad, I just misunderstood it :-[
Thanks correcting me on that ;)

Offline asapferg

• Activity:
    90%
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2017, 07:42:53 am »
Slowly but surly female bodybuilding is alive and well. Even with the ifbb and npc trying to commit Murder! :P :bravo:

Offline Tiago

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2017, 11:42:59 am »
Slowly but surly female bodybuilding is alive and well. Even with the ifbb and npc trying to commit Murder! :P :bravo:

I couldn't have said it better myself! :cool2:

Online Unicron

• Activity:
    100%
  • The Planet-Eater!
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2017, 07:48:55 pm »

I couldn't have said it better myself! :cool2:

One man's trash is another man's treasure. What the IFBB/NPC doesn't want, WOS will surely take it, embrace it, and achieve financial gain from it. There are too many women in the world that are intrigued by bodybuilding. Whether they compete or not, want to be mass queens or just look like Figure and Bikini types, women will continue to build muscles to the degree that meets their desires. WOS's timing was impeccable.