Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574228 Posts in 72928 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 20, 2024, 06:04:53 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Grotesquely Muscular AND Greedy for MORE
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Grotesquely Muscular AND Greedy for MORE  (Read 10340 times)

Offline goremeridian

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Grotesquely Muscular AND Greedy for MORE
« on: October 10, 2016, 06:00:49 pm »
Hi there, my fantasies are somewhat on the extreme end of the spectrum. I like my female bodybuilders HUGE. I mean, 1000lbs as a minimum....with no maximum upper limit to their freakish, striated mass. But above all I fantasise about women who can never be big enough, who crave endless size...the kind of women who flex biceps bigger than mountains...bigger than planets...and still moan that they're "too small - waaaaay too small".

Is anyone else here into this kind of gargantuan, hypermuscled size, and this staggering, ever-growing level of muscle-greed?

I have a few stories buzzing through my head that I'd love to write - but only if I knew I had a receptive audience!

It's like you have read my mind. :clap:

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
Re: Grotesquely muscular and greedy for MORE
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2016, 12:17:26 am »
Hey, I definitely like the way you think, I'm a big fan of that style, the GBM/Chachibenji type of girl who just grows and grows and grows to almost no limits, but still wants more. If you have stories in your mind like that, I would love to see you put them out on paper so to speak. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Ozzyfm

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2016, 09:39:07 am »
Of course, you'll find me here... ;)

ydt81

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2016, 02:30:04 am »
Yes yes and yes.
I have an appreciation for different paces and levels of realism, I really do.
But there is a serious shortage  of this type of hypermuscle story(in human Musclegrowth fiction), where the author takes full advantage of the reader's imagination to create these impossible sizes.

You've got a reader in me

Isle8e2,ydt81

Offline Online1138

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2016, 05:12:16 pm »
I'm definitely a fan of this sort of stuff, too. Just check out my story Lara's Muscles for example.

Patrick_Henry

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2016, 05:18:13 pm »
I like the concept of a Woman who is always passionately trying to get bigger.. Personally, I prefer a more realistic weight range, mid-to-upper 200s. But I really like the idea of an Alpha Female who is never satisfied with Her gains.

To enhance the idea of Her pursuit of BIGness, I like stories where the Woman has a husband, or significant other, who is simultaneously getting skinnier, or smaller, at his Wife's prompting.. ie- She likes petite men, or refuses to share the household's food, etc.. Scenes where She's eating a Thanksgiving feast, and he's across the table from Her, picking at a small serving of plain brown rice.. Good times.

Offline Artoffbb

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2016, 09:24:54 pm »
I think fantasy muscle should have some basis in reality. Having said that maybe in the future with genetic manipulation, women will grow over 7' and have 1000lbs of ripped muscle, it would be great to see, but in the meantime let's hope there are women who keep striving for that, and would especially like to see more tall women striving to be bodybuilders.

Offline yin-master

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2017, 04:59:20 pm »
Yes i do have my limits: giants don't do it for me.  but...I recently watched a SLmuscle vid on youtube called fat to fit 2.
I thought the babe on the vid was big and buff..until..she gained more muscle mass.  l was blown away, she looked f#/?$ gorgeous... check it out.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline beowulff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2017, 05:58:00 pm »
Yes i do have my limits.giants don't do it for me..but...I recently watched a slmuscle on youtube called fat to fit 2.
I thought the babe on the vid was big and buff..until..she gained more muscle mass.l was blown away, she looked f#/?$ gorgeous... check it out.

OK, a link would help...

In the 80's I had a friend who was one of the most muscular women in the world. She was around 5' tall, and had almost 17" biceps. She was a roid monster, and loved her huge clit and body. All she wanted to do was get even more muscular.

Offline beowulff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2017, 09:54:07 pm »
Yeah, that's pretty great.
I especially like how he kept her boobs natural.
Nothing I like better than a big, thick nipple on a rock-hard pec!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Grotesquely Muscular AND Greedy for MORE

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View