Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573660 Posts in 72734 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 06:20:27 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [princton] Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [princton] Stories~collected  (Read 23306 times)

Offline princton

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Third Shift Can Be Dangerous
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2017, 10:50:42 am »
by princton

It's 2:43 a.m on a Tuesday and i'm working at my cities local convenience store when a woman walks through the door. She's Hispanic from the looks of it about 5'6" with black hair in a ponytail to her upper back and wearing incredibly baggy cloths. She appears to be extremely over weight. When she gets up to the counter she tells me to put all the money from the registers into her backpack, looking her up and down i notice there's not really a good spot for her to carry a gun and since i'm a pretty fit male i tell her to fuck off since women in general are too weak to hurt me. She smiles at me then walks towards the door but instead of leaving she flips the sign to read that we're closed and locks the door.  When she gets up to the counter she tells me "I was hoping you would say then" and slowly unzips the top of her sweatshirt just a enough so i can see her cleavage and inches of pec muscle....wait...pecs? as that thought finishes she grabs me behind the neck and shoves my face into her tits. This could have been so much easier on you, she says as she flexes her massive chest completely cutting off oxygen to my mouth and nose. Night night she says as my struggles grow weaker and eventually stop as i pass out.

When i come to i'm face down on the floor in the back office. I sit up and the first thing i see is a bunch of cushion in the corner along with her sweats. She comes walking into the office a few seconds later and i'm stunned she's incredibly muscular and wearing just a dominatrix looking outfit, an extremely short black leather skirt and a black leather bra, neither of which hid any of her incredibly sexy muscle . When she see's i'm awake she walks over to me and lifts me off the floor with one hand by the throat her massive bicep(about 25 inches) bulges with the effort but she doesn't seem to struggle, this could have been much easier on you but now i'm not even sure if you'll survive this, saying that she drops me onto the floor. Look up she says and as i do she steps forward so my neck is incased in her thighs and my chin is facing her crotch. grk i say. Shut up my little bitch i haven't even started squeezing then she crosses her ankles and her quads swell against my jaw. I panic and grab her thighs with my hands, they're so vascular and huge, i never thought i'd feel what 36 inch quads feel like but i did and then i passed out.

TBC

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2017, 10:50:42 am »

Offline princton

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Third shift can be dangerous
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2017, 08:41:03 am »
When I woke up she was standing in the doorway holding two 16 oz. Coke cans. Good you're awake about time, she said. I don't think you're scared enough of me yet so I'm going to put on a quick show for you, don't even think of looking away. Putting one can in the crook of her arm she slowly started to flex her bicep and just as it was about to peak the can exploded. I gasped accidentally and she smiled then turned around and put the second can in between her round, incredibly muscled ass cheeks and flexed hard causing the can to burst instantly. Then she grabbed the stores small metal filing cabinet and sat down placing it in between her thighs, you don't need this do you? She asked as she crossed her ankles. Her quads seemed to double in size as she flexed and soon the sides started to cave in, as the metal screeched she started to moan sexily, damn I love I strong I am.
Getting up she looked at me, now imagine those objects were you....not that you'll have to for long. Before we continue I want you to worship my muscles.

Tbc

Offline slim0926

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2017, 03:30:43 am »
 :hey: WOW! THIS IS A GOOD SHORT LITTLE STORY WITH LITTLE CLIFF HANGERS TO KEEP ON CHECKING BACK FOR MORE..AGAIN  :bravo:

Offline princton

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2017, 09:20:43 am »
She snap flexed her quads and i quickly crawled to her legs, even if i wanted to i wouldn't be able to not worship her muscles. Placing my hands around her calves i could almost feel every vein and every flex of her muscle  but unfortunately i couldn't fit my hands around them. I told you to worship not to cop a feel, she said as she trapped my neck in those calves. I frantically started tapping as hard as i could and she chuckled, how cute....you think you can tap out then her calves seemed to fill with muscle as they bit into my neck. As i was about to black out again she let me go, that's too quick she said. You have one more warning worship me or you will suffer the consequences.

tbc
the next part will have much more action but i can't decide if i want him to live or die or just do an alternate ending so i can do both. any suggestions? i'll also try adding more detail to the last part

Offline MegaMassiveMuscle

• Activity:
    0%
  • A girl can never have too much MASS. I <3 MUSCLE!
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2017, 04:45:11 pm »
I think him dying would be a nice twist...especially if she gets off on it and stuff

Offline princton

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2017, 09:47:48 am »
She pointed her toes forward and flexed her calf again, I quickly start to kiss and lick the massive muscle. Better she said and flexed her quad hard. The definition and size was incredible, as I was kissing her inner thigh I heard a tear and looked up in time to see her panties couldn't contain the growth and were torn in half. She flexed her abs, 6 bricks with veins going down to her pelvis. She turned around and told me to do her ass next. I was doing just that and had 3 fingers towards the crack when she said I told you that you won't have to imagine for long. Before it registered what she ment she flexed you butt hard trapping my fingers. I tried pushing against her when she doubled the pressure and my eyes started to water, I heard a crack and then felt a huge pain as she broke my fingers.

Offline princton

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2017, 09:48:55 am »
Letting go of my hand she turned around and placed her hand on the side of my neck, hush she said as she pulled my face to hers. She kissed me deeply and despite the pain I was in I found myself deeply aroused returning the kiss. She wrapped her arms around me in a hug but then locked her wrists and the next thing I knew I was surrounded by a wall of muscle. I screamed into her mouth as I felt a rib crack and then two. I struggled as hard as I could but couldn't budge her arms an inch. O yes she hissed struggle harder, she started grinding her hips into me, I love it when they struggle it makes me so horny. She tightened her grip more and two more ribs went, I started to gasp in pain and fear. She dropped me and I fell to the ground. Lets play a game if you win I'll leave you with nothing worse than your injured ribs and broken fingers but if I win....she chuckled, well you'll see. She got on top of me in the 69 position and tore opened my pants letting my dick, which was somehow still hard, hang out. I'm going to put you in a reverse headscissor, I want you to eat me out and if I climax you win but if you pass out or climax first you lose, not that you really have a choice in the matter I'd recommend you do well. Internally I smiled, I can actually survive this crazy bitch, eating pussy is my one talent. She sensually started licking my dick and wrapped her thighs loosely around my head. I stuck my tongue in there and went to work, within a few seconds she started to moan. Her thighs started to flex and the second her interior aductors knifed into my throat I started to cough and gasp for air.. I started beating on her leg with my good hand but I don't think she could even feel it. O yes! That's what I'm talking about she shouted. I tried to continue my work and soon enough I could feel her juices starting to flow. When she finally climaxed she started squeezing incredibly hard, I heard a rushing in my ears and then a crack. Now just blackness.

Her POV at the end:
O wow you're good, you win. I looked back and couldn't see him, my completely ingolfed his head. I quickly released him and all I could see was a bloody mess, his skull was completely crushed. Woops I said giggling too bad. I wrapped my legs around his chest and flexed, cracking was all I could hear mmm I love the sound of mens bones breaking, I'm so sexy and powerful it feels so amazing to so completely dominate someone. I got up and got dressed, took the money from the registers flipped the sign back and left

Offline sevenpeight

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2017, 05:36:52 am »
 :woohoo:

Can't wait to read more from you!

Offline princton

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2017, 07:08:16 am »
Thank you I'll make another short story soon 😁

Offline princton

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Author: [princton] The Demoness
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2017, 09:51:30 am »
The Demoness
by princton

I sit down at the bar, wearing the guise of a petit red head. I have a low cut mid riff top on that shows off my light six and ample c cup. 5 ft 9 inches tall with long thin legs and jean shorts that are just a bit too short, all in all the perfect frail look to attract someone who has...I should I put it?.... Impure intentions. Sure enough within 3 minutes a man approaches me, he's tall and fairly muscular. May I buy you a drink? He asks with a faintly Italian accent. I turn to him and turn on my sight allowing me to peer into his soul. Rape, murder, drug and human trafficking....perfect. He doesn't wait for me to answer, instead he walks up to the bar and comes back with a shot. Taking it I can scent a hint of ruffee, o yes! I'm going to enjoy breaking him. Putting on the sluttiest look I can I trace a line on his chest and lightly nibble his ear as I whisper I'd much rather you take me to you're place handsome.

We get to his place, it's a small house in the country, miles away from the nearest neighbor. It's not going to work I tell him nonchalantly as I close the door behind me. He looks confused so I reiterate. Your plan to rape and kill me, it won't work. His expression shifts from confused to smug. What can you do about it? You're so weak I could kill you with one hand. My stomach gets warm as I start the process of transforming. Flexing my bicep I smile, I'm a lot stronger than I look! He openly laughs at me but comes to a stunned stop as veins sprout up on my arm. I giggle, I just love that look they always get. My hair grows down to my butt. My biceps quickly grow from non existent to 12,13,17,24, then 33 inches with thick veins running along them. My shirt starts to tear as my lats thicken immensely.my abs start to pop out turning my stomach from flat to a very hard 12 pack with sexy veins running down towards my crotch. My boobs hit my chin as layers and layers of peck muscle forms, when it's done they're 4 inches thick. My shirt can no longer contain the growth and completely shreds. My bra snaps off and hits him in the face. My shorts ride up as my ass hardens and rounds. My quads four distinct muscles growing to 37,45,stopping at 54 inches . my calves formed a hard diamond shape and reached 20 inches. As the growth stopped I moaned, mmm I love that feeling. I slowly started walking towards him, swaying my hips so he could see every flex of my abs. I know what you're thinking, how is this possible? I was normal like you once, except being an evil ass hole of course, I even had a husband and child but one night one of our neighbors broke in and killed them in front of me and left me for dead. I turned him in and prayed every day he'd rot in prison but he left no evidence and he had a damn good lawyer who argued I wasn't fit to testify because of being as traumatized as I was. He didn't even get a day for his crime so I lost all faith and prayed to someone else to give me the strength to avenge my family and my prayers were answered with a few...interesting side effects I say as I reach him. I spin him around so his back is facing me and wrap my arms around him in a hug. As long as I send a steady stream of wicked people to him I get to keep this power but you see, I whisper in his ear, I feel compelled to make it, I tighten my grip, as painful as possible. In fact it's actually orgasmic I say as one of his ribs cracks.

I release my hold and wrap my arm around is neck, locking him in a classic sleeper hold and slowly start to apply pressure. Struggling he claws at my arm and gasps for breath, you know I wonder if I could pop your head clean off, maybe I'll try it I say chuckling, but no that'd be too fast and I want to enjoy this. When he is about to pass out I release the hold and he staggers forward. You.. Gasp...bitch!....gasp he says while holding his rib. I smirk as he pulls out a knife and runs towards me. When the knife is about an inch from my stomach I flex my abs hard, the veins becoming a little more pronounced and the knife breaks. Now what did you really expect to do with that I ask while flexing my biceps. I have a problem, I just can't decide how to kill you I say backing him into the wall and flexing my hips into his so he can't move away. I flex my pecs causing my blobs to bunch into his face completely covering it. He tries struggling again but can't get any air pass my boon flesh. Or should I break every bone in your body? I ask as I grab the back of his head and forcefully smash his face against my pecs crushing his nose.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [princton] Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View