Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572702 Posts in 72105 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 04:54:01 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [Amnoartist] Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [Amnoartist] Stories~collected  (Read 42770 times)

Offline Amnoartist

• Activity:
    13.33%
+Notable Author: [Amnoartist] Stories~collected
« on: September 30, 2016, 12:12:26 pm »
There was a *POLL* at the start of this topic:

It was started over a year ago; it may not have been
necessary to save it.  It's also not clear to which "Chapter 11" it refers.  There's no time
now to research where it belongs. I would request if Members decide to add a *POLL* then
1] set a time period, AND 2] go back and remove it when it's over.  Thnx

~Mod E15R91F

Stories in this collection:

Brewed

Peeping Tom

Interview With A Mass Monster

Project Artemis

Outsized By Your Sister

Interview With A Mass Monster

Roid Monster

Brewed
Written and edited by Amnoartist

Chapter 1: Put The Kettle On

Adam wasn't at all that happy. If all the places he wanted to be, where he was right now wasn’t one of them. He'd rather stay at home to play games, ‘hang’ with his girlfriend Cassie and watch TV. But the wheel of fate truly hadn't spun in his favour on this occasion.

“But Mum, you have no idea how bored I’ll be here” Adam complained. He hoped his Mum Heather would see reason. If she truly loved him, she wouldn’t leave him with his grandmother, Florence. That wasn't to say Adam didn't love her, or she him. It was just…there really was quite a difference in age between them both, and with that came the occasional contrast in opinion about various things.

“Don’t be silly, Adam. You and your grandmother will get on just fine.” Heather could see the distraught look on her son’s face all too well. Heather wished she could take him with her, but as with them all, it was against her company’s policy to allow employees to take their children with them to important investors’ meetings. Especially when said meetings just so happened to be abroad. So in spite of his boredom that would stem from staying with them, Adam would need to stay at his grandparents’. “Besides, I’m pretty sure you’ll spend most of your time with your Grandfather making those models. Right?”

Adam rolled his eyes. “I’m not eight anymore, Mum.” He turned to peer through the glass in the hallway door that led into his grandparents’ living room, where Florence was sat on her chair cheerily knitting away, making who knows what, and Albert Adam’s grandfather sat on the large couch, sipping his coffee as he watched the football game, occasionally spouting the odd swear word here and there. They truly were like a standard geriatric couple.

Adam was insistent, regardless. “Mum, please, take me back to the house. I’ll watch Charlie and the house and do the chores until you come back.” Frankly, Adam was desperate, knew boredom would creep up on him like a stalking, predator animal. But the face his mother expressed suggested she just wasn't impressed with his pleading. But she had an ultimatum, an ace up her sleeve. One he wouldn’t be able to resist.

“Look. If you can ‘survive’ here for the two days I’m supposed to be away”—Heather reached into her handbag and whipped out two £10 notes—“I’ll double your pocket money when I come back.”

In essence, Adam was being bribed by his own mother. Sure, it wasn’t the first she did it. Adam was initially going to accept her offer, but thought better of it first. He crossed his arms. “For how long?” His brow was raised, suggesting curiosity.

“If—and only if—you do this; you can consider it permanent.” Heather saw Adam’s curious, curved brow rise higher. “But if I get a phone call from your Grandmother saying you’re causing trouble, I’ll half your pocket money. That sound fair to you?”

Adam had a lot to think about. If his pocket money were doubled, he could finally buy Cassie that ‘little’ necklace she’d been badgering about that was on sale. But if the money were halved, his chances of getting the necklace would be like that too. But the fact remained he would only get the money of he stayed with his grandparents for the weekend. “Yes.”

Heather smiled at her son, passing the two £10 notes over to him, happy he took the enticing offer she presented to him. “Thank you. Now”—she put her hand on the knob of the living room’s door, but didn't open the door itself—“Do you remember the instructions I gave you before we arrived here?”

Adam rolled his eyes. His mother had repeated the instructions often enough within the last hour, they were basically imprinted into his brain by now. “Yes. Do anything Gran asks of me; if she asks me to make her a cup of tea, make sure it’s to her preference; and be a good boy.” The last instruction was what stung Adam the most. It sounded like he was a bad person at heart and still acted like a child. His mother knew he wasn't. It was just that his grandparents would better confide with him if he acted as instructed: like a good boy.

Heather smiled at Adam again, pulling the living room door open. “I’m heading off now, Mum.” She announced, peering over to Florence, who smiled in turn as she pulled herself up from the chair. Age was starting to get to her, but she was a giddy soul.

As always, Albert was too focused on the football match to give a proper farewell to his daughter, the hope of his favourite team winning the match. While not much of a football fan himself, Adam had eavesdropped on the match while his Mum and Grandmother chatted away about all kinds of things. His Grandfather’s team was already down one man and had overshot a penalty, not to mention losing one-nil to the opposing team.

“You be safe over there Heather.” Florence gave Heather a tight, warm hug, then a parting kiss on the cheek.

Heather laughed softly, rubbing her spine as she pulled away from her mother. “I’ll be fine. It’s just an investors’ meeting in the States.” It was only then that fact finally hit the woman. She’d never been at an investors’ meeting before, nor had she been in the States. Sure, she’d spent a great deal of time preparing for that moment, but it wouldn’t be enough. She’d just have to power through the stress.

Heather’s car beeped as its doors unlocked, on cue with the cheers from her father in the living room.

“Looks like his team finally scored.”  Florence laughed.

Heather climbed into the car and buckled her seatbelt. She heaved a breath. The future she worked for rested on her shoulders, weighing her down, but she still managed to offer Adam that final, loving smile she drove off.

---

“Here’s your room, Adam”—Florence pulled the door open, revealing the bedroom behind it, which was adorned in the same childish wallpaper from all those years ago. It was embarrassing, to say the least, but also what Adam had to live with for the next two days—“Just the way you left it.”

Adam made a few noteworthy observations about his bedroom, aside from the wallpaper: his bed was still the same from years’ past, meaning it was now too small for him to sleep in properly; there was no TV, so now he was going to be even more bored than he already was; and there was a random weight set in the corner of the room. It was considered random because it wasn't there the last time Adam slept there. Or was it? It had been so long ago since then.

“That was your Uncle Danny’s, you know. Once he got too weighed down by his work, it was stored here.” Florence moved over to the weight set and held one of the dumbbells for just a moment before putting it down again. “I’ll let you into a little secret,” she said, turning back to Adam.

His heart sank, dreading to think what his grandmother could possibly tell him that would be considered a secret. But for the sake of the enjoyment that would come with it, Adam decided to play ball. “A secret?”

Florence nodded. “When it got stored here, it naturally got a little bit dusty from not being used. And you know what I’m like about things getting a little dusty.”

Adam started to regret getting into his grandmother’s little secret, wondering if it wasn't actually going to be worth it, dreading to think, if it were a joke, its punchline would be non-effective.

“So, once they got cleaned up, I decided to play with them a little bit,” Florence continued.

Adam blinked. His grandmother lifted the weights? How old was she again?

She rolled the sleeve of her nightie up, revealing a bicep the size of a small lemon, decorated with vascularity and striations. “Impressive, no? Your grandfather doesn’t know about it because we sleep in separate rooms. Can you imagine his face if he did?”

Adam was, naturally, speechless. Even though they were only the size of lemons, his grandmother had bigger biceps than him! And she was at least twice his age!! “Um…”—he gulped, not quite sure what to say—“I would imagine he’d be quite surprised.”

“No.” Florence now played her trump card, smiling as she pulled her night up to reveal her quads, which were again bigger than Adam’s own – they were almost like nothing but bone in comparison!! “Now he’d be surprised.”

Adam nodded. It was hard to disagree with his grandmother’s statement.

Stressing the point she was trying to make even further, Florence slapped her right quad with all her strength, causing a slight echo to emit across the hallway, before gripping the evidently impressive muscle with the hand she used. A moment of duty-bound, wide-eyed staring from Adam later, Florence shook that same quad with a grin.

She sure was strong and apparently buff for a 65-year-old. Adam dreaded to think what things would be like if she were even bigger.

Florence peered upwards at the clock on the wall. It was 23:45. “Good Lord, would you look at the time! It’s almost bedtime for me.”

Adam smiled in spite of the surprise that still lingered in him. “Good night.”

“Would you like me to tuck you in?” Florence smirked, knowing what she just said would embarrass the life out of Adam. And right on cue, his face turned beet red with embarrassment following her words.

“No. No, I’m fine, thanks.” Adam rubbed his neck. Luckily the window was open, so his flushed face would clear up in time.

Florence laughed with a tooth grin as she headed for the door. “You might want to treat that erection of yours, while I’m gone.” She closed the door with a definitive click just as Adam noticed his erection.

Adam sighed. That was probably the most embarrassing moment in his life. It was a good thing his grandmother wasn't properly blood related to him, else things would’ve been much more awkward for him.

His embarrassment only heightened. Now, Adam was never a big guy and he knew that, but to be outsized by someone double his age was clear grounds for awkwardness. But then he thought about it for clearly. His grandmother was a pensioner, someone who clearly had a lot of free time in her hands, so like Adam she’d end up getting bored from having not done anything to eat up some it.

But then Adam remembered that other problem he’d soon be faced with, turning to the undersized bed. “Damn it.”

---

In the early hours of the next morning, Adam sat on the couch next to his grandmother watching the news. Specifcally, a report about the possibility of pension cuts. It wasn't the most interesting thing on the TV for Adam’s tastes, admittedly, but he knew it was important to his grandmother, or at least women of her age. She wasn't scraping at the bins with what she had for a pension, nor would she even after its potential cuts, but it was still somewhat disheartening to hear.

“Adam, would you mind making me a cup of tea” Florence turned with a grin. They both knew she could do it herself. Florence simply asked Adam to do for her so to see if he was capable of making tea without supervision. That, and she knew Adam was to do everything she asked of him. That wasn't to say she intended to work him like a slave. “Use the new Lotus Blend I got yesterday.”

Pulling himself up from the couch, Adam groaned. Admittedly, he was happy his grandmother asked him to make the tea. There was only so much more of the news he could handle, and it wasn’t much.

Adam crossed the door’s threshold and entered the kitchen. He had to think for a moment. Where did his grandmother keep the teabags again? “Cupboard next to the cooker,” he whispered softly. With the cupboard open, Adam searched within it for the Lotus Blend teabags, but there were all sorts of things in the way: bottles of pills and such.

“Gran, are you sure the teabags are in here? There’s all sorts of sh”—he stopped suddenly, knowing his grandmother wasn't someone who liked profane words—“Stuff in here.”

Florence laughed. “Up top. The Lotus leaf packaging, you can’t miss it.” Being in the kitchen, what Adam was completely unaware of was his grandmother unabashedly flexing her biceps in the living room mirror with boundless energy. “Did you find it?”

“Got it.” Adam whipped out a mug, the sugar and milk as the kettle slowly boiled away. Luckily, he remembered his grandmother liked two spoonful’s of sugar in her tea. He read from the carton of teabags curiously. “’Rejuvenate your body with a blend containing antioxidant ingredients from the mountains of Eastern China.’”

If he forgot and asked her to remind him, Adam would’ve found his grandmother with the bottom of her nightie up, examining her quads and calves.

---

A few moments later Adam returned with the cup of tea and gave it to his grandmother, who was sat on the couch again. The tea itself smelled of mint, filling the boy’s nostril with a powerful stinging sensation.

Adam sat down again, relieved the TV’s channel had been changed over to something somewhat more interesting: a cookery show.

Florence took a sip from her mug. It burnt her lip only slightly, but nothing to take grievance over. “Ahhh.”

“How is it?” Adam was genuinely concerned about how he served the tea. He didn't it himself, he was more of a coffee guy, and his mother was able to make it herself with no issues.

“It’s great, considering it’s my first time drinking it.” Florence feel the warm liquid flow down her throat from swallowing her second mouthful.

Adam was pleased, showing a smile as he watched his grandmother take another satisfying sip, lifting her arm up to drink— Did the fabric of her nightie just shift? No. No, it was just the morning light. He was woken up at 7am, after all.

The nightie moved again, slightly audibly so this time. Florence was oblivious to this, too busy drinking the tea to actually notice what was happening to her. Adam panicked and was going to say something, but— the shifting stopped, almost as if it never happened at all. Maybe it really was the morning light, in the end.

That’ll be the last time I get up this early, Adam said to himself.
Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Amnoartist

Forum Saradas

Offline Amnoartist

• Activity:
    13.33%
Re: Brewed
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2016, 12:14:16 pm »
Brewed
Chapter 2: Tea and Bacon

Adam climbed out of the bed with a groan, his eyes slowly adjusting to the morning light. Frankly, he didn't sleep all that well during the night from tossing and turning and the same thought swirling around in his head: did Gran really grow, or was it just the early morning light? He hoped it was the latter, dreading to think what things would be like that fine morning if he were to find his grandmother standing over the cooker with a wider frame whilst she made a fry-up of princely proportions.

The weight set still sat in the corner of the room, all cleaned up and shiny - spotless like it had been dusted obsessively. Florence did it in the early hours of the morning while Adam still slept, creeping in like a burglar. Florence was a tinge tempted to lift for a minute or two just to get a pump going, but decided against it, knowing it could’ve potentially woken Adam.

---

After his shower Adam headed downstairs, the ever glorious scent of bacon sizzling on the frying pan drifting through the air. Oh, how he loved the smell and texture; smoky, dark brown and crisp. There were eggs on offer too he realised; scrambled likely, accompanied by fried bread, tomatoes and a side of baked beans. In essence, Adam woke up to the very scent of bliss itself. And he couldn't wait to get his own little slice of it. All the windows were shut so none of the smell could leave the house. It was a method strategically employed by Florence as a means to wake Adam up and entice him with the food.

“The dead awake,” Florence said cheerily, flipping the bacon over with a pair of tongs. There was a lone plate to her side packed with a ridiculous amount of bacon, eggs, tomatoes – the base ingredients for a fry-up. It was almost like a small mountain of sustenance. A literal heart attack on a plate, almost.

That was when the smell really hit Adam. It was so pungent and strong it could almost put him off fry-ups altogether. “Bloody hell. Can you open a window or something?”

“Sure.” Florence leaned forward to open the Awning window in front of her. This caused the woman’s calf muscles to pop underneath her nightie. Adam couldn’t see it, but Florence felt it. As the window squeaked open she pulled back, returning to her duty at the frying pan. “There we go.”

Adam sat at the table, where two sets of cutlery were positioned alongside two empty mugs; one with the phrase ‘World’s Greatest Grandson’ imprinted onto it, the other was just a generic white mug. He didn't have to hazard a guess which mug was his. But he was twenty-one, not eight. Adam still doubted why he was staying at his grandparents’ at all. He was more than old enough to stay home on his own, and certainly didn't need to be babysat. This wasn’t his humiliating punishment for smoking that weed last week, was it?

Florence filled the kettle with a fresh litre of water and started boiling it with the simple flick of its switch. And that’s when Adam saw it: the open box of Lotus Blend teabags sitting contentedly on the kitchen counter next to the biscuit tin. He dreaded to think if they did have some form of connection it, and it was something that really happened, the teabags helped Florence’s body grow. It was even worse for Adam the previous night when he took an embarrassing natural reaction to seeing her muscles. That was just wrong. Or wasn’t it? Florence didn't hold any form of kinship with him. But for him to be attracted to someone so mature—

“Say, um… where’s Grandpa?” Adam had to do something, anything to get his mind off the teabags, off his grandmother. He watched her put a Lotus Blend teabag into her mug, then the boiled water, sugar and finally the milk. This was all a painful moment for Adam to witness. What if it really was the tea that made her change? No. No, that would’ve been absurd. Things like that couldn’t possibly happen.

Florence sat her mug of tea and fry-up on the table and smiled at Adam. “He’s out for his morning walk, away to get the day’s newspapers. He’ll be back soon.”

Adam nodded. Then it struck him. He didn't notice it at first. How could he, with all the thoughts and concerns swirling around inside his head? His grandmother actually was bigger. Not huge, but noticeably larger than she was the day before. He guessed the latter dreadful thought he had from earlier that morning turned out be more prophetic than he imagined.

“All of that’s for you. Your grandfather’s had his breakfast” Florence declared, referring to the plate of fried food. “And we need to put some meat on those bones of yours.”

Adam knew he didn't need beefed up at all. Well, a little muscle here or there wouldn’t hurt. But the general consensus was he wasn't skinny by any means, nor was he fat. In fact, he was rather average in appearance. Still, even if he couldn’t eat it all, it would be a shame for him not to eat the fry-up his grandmother spent so much time making for him.

What the older woman planned to eat for her own breakfast was something much different. She crouched down in front of the fridge, pulling out what appeared to be a ready-made meal from its cold insides. From closer inspection that Adam made, he discovered it was a bowl of zucchini bread oatmeal with an accompanying bowl of chopped banana.

Florence sat at the table next to Adam with a smile, twirling the spoon around inside the bowl of oatmeal. Her mug of tea was steaming away by her side, Adam giving worrisome sporadic glances at it.

“Now we have some time to catch up on things, don’t we? I mean”—Florence took a spoonful of the oatmeal and swallowed it—“It’s been, what, seven years since you last stayed here?”

Had it really been that long? Adam’s eyes bulged out at that revelation. He had always loved staying at his grandparents’, but as he grew older, he started to distance himself from that fact. But his grandmother’s statement demonstrated that time really did fly by.

There was no question he was gnashing his teeth at the fact he had to stay at their house at such an age. It was embarrassing.

“I guess”, he said, piling a generous amount of the fry-up onto his plate. It would be a shame for him to not eat at least some of it, but given his age, it would also be bad for his health. Every meal made a difference, after all.

“So”—Florence took a sip from the mug of tea, sending a sense of cruel dread down Adam’s spine—“Got a girlfriend yet?” Florence cocked a brow, placing the mug back on the mat softly.

Shit. I didn't think she’d go into drinking the tea that soon. Adam nodded with a brisk smile. “Yeah. Her name’s Cassie. She’s cool. I think you’d like her.”

“What does she look like?” Florence ate another spoonful of the oatmeal, this time more on the spoon, practically overflowing it, the contents seeping from the edges. She crossed her leg under the table, the respective calf and quad muscles bulging slightly, feeling the motion as it occurred. “Does she—what’s the term the kids use these days? —does she make you nutty?”

Adam spluttered out a mouthful of his breakfast, almost choking on it. If what his grandmother just said wasn’t in any way cringey, what was? He sucked in air, practically sweating over what to say in response, if he said anything at all.

Even so, Florence sat there eagerly waiting for an honest answer.

“Um… I guess.” Adam groaned at the fact he actually admitted that to his grandmother of all people. Even his mother didn't know Cassie regularly set him off.

Florence smiled candidly. She uncrossed her leg and rubbed her foot against Adam’s thigh, still holding the smile. Florence caught Adam’s reaction—his eyes swiftly bulged out just like before—yet didn't move. “And what about mature women? Or better yet: mature women with muscle?”

Adam flinched, feeling his grandmother’s foot snake up to his crotch. He didn't move away from his seat to escape. He couldn’t, practically fused to the seat from fright.

But Adam thought about it. Florence wasn't really his grandmother. Not by blood at least. So… would it still be wrong if he were to admit to having some sort of attraction to her? Then again, maybe it was just a phase he was going through. Maybe he’d be ‘back to normal’ the next day. But he still had to answer Florence’s question. “I… I don’t know.”

Florence scoffed with a grin. “Come on now, there’s no need to play games about it. Sure, you might not be attracted to them emotionally, but physically”—she pressed her foot down on Adam’s crotch further, making him wince with pain—“is a different story.”

“Come to think of it, what do you think of me?”—Florence continued her teasing, leaning back to flirtatiously flex her bicep, looking at the peak curiously, before hooking her eye round at Adam with a grin—“If you’re so hopelessly turned on by middle-aged with women with muscle such as myself, surely you’d have quite the hard-on for me right now, eh?”

Worriedly, Adam bent his head down to observe his growing erection. He knew his physical reaction was poles apart from being appropriate, but he didn't do anything except sit there flinching, cringing, feeling his grandmother’s foot opportunistically press against his crotch.

Florence didn't need to hear Adam’s reaction, knowing already what it was. Heck, she felt it between her toes!

“And just what would Cassie think if she were to ever find out about us fooling around?” Florence could feel her nightie strain, tighten itself up around her frame that unnoticeably—but happened all the same—grew slightly as she sat there relaxingly. “I imagine she wouldn’t be all that happy.” Her shoulders pushed outwards, filling what was left of the gaps in her nightie with more muscle until finally it split in a lightning-shaped pattern, showcasing her delts. Afterwards she just there, acting as if she didn’t even know what happened.

Florence’s little surge of growth didn't help in Adam’s case, as it only made his erection intensify.

“Let’s be real here, shall we?” Florence withdrew her foot from Adam’s crotch, easing him. “Yes, I’m aware that Cassie could give you quite the stroke-off if she wanted to. But where’s the fun that if she doesn’t have as much experience with that as I do?”

Adam groaned, reaching down to sooth his aching crotch. In spite of the aching pain, he did manage to think. His grandmother had a point. Plus, she had muscles, which was another positive that Cassie didn't possess. But there was still that lingering thought that entering a relationship with his grandmother was wrong.

“Don’t think you’d be the first ever man to screw his grandmother, son, let alone one with muscles to boot.” Florence’s foot slid off Adam’s chair. “Things like that have happened throughout all history.”

Finally, Adam spoke up. “But why? Why do you think I want to-to”—Adam heaved a breath, ashamed to admit he was actually going to say the next few words so casually—“to fuck you.” As shameful as it felt, a great deal of weight disappeared from him after he spoke those words.

“Because you know yourself that you want to. You haven’t tried to make an escape since I started teasing; you’ve only gotten harder by the minute, and the subconscious clenching of your fists suggests you want to do something with my muscles, like you imagine the gap in your hand is filled with the peak of my bicep.”

Adam shuddered. Again his grandmother was right. Was she ever wrong? He really did want to feel her muscles. “Can-can I—”

Florence shook her head. Adam just didn't see the point she was trying to make, did he? “Not until you admit it. Admit that your little Cassie is nothing compared to me.”

Adam sighed, the pain in his crotch now gone. He nodded in defeat. One he was, admittedly, happy to usher in.

Florence grinned.

“But what about my mum, Grandpa, or even Cassie? What if they find out?” Adam only started to worry about those question after admitting his love for Florence? Well, that was typical. “What if they find out?”

“I wouldn’t worry about that. Besides, your grandfather’s all kinds of slow and flaccid these days, so even if he does find out, we’ll likely have had a few nights of fun by then. Not to mention he has his heart problem too.”

Then Adam remembered. He was only meant to be at his grandparents’ for two days, this day being the last of them. So it was ultimately going to be a night of fun, not several. But—

“And your mum? Well, she’s always been a busy woman. I wouldn’t be surprised if—”

The house phone rang.

---

“You’re going to be away for a whole month?” Adam blinked. That came as a surprise. A pleasant one. As much as he loved the idea behind spending even more time with his grandmother, he had to fake being disappointed – his initial feelings towards being with her. “That’s bullshit, Mum.”

Well, there’s nothing I can do about it, Adam. It’s either I stay here for the month or I won’t have a job.” Heather’s voice was stern. Strict, but not cruel. “Think about the pocket money you might get in return for me being promoted. You could buy Cassie something better than the necklace she wants.”

Adam nodded over the phone. He faked an aggravated sigh. “Fine.”

Heather sighed contentedly. “Thank you. Now, don’t get into any trouble. You hear? I don’t want to have to come home because your gran caught you smoking again.”

“Alright.” The phone clicked as the call ended. Adam put it back onto the receiver and took a breath. He couldn’t believe it. A couple of days back he didn't want to be with his grandmother, now he was worried about not having enough time with her. At any rate, things were different between them now. No. Things were better between them.

---

Adam lay on his bed, looking. He’d be practically naked if it weren’t for the odd pair of white underwear he wore. It had been a full 15 minutes since it first appeared, and his erection was still present.

Of course, the fact Florence stood over the door in a damn bikini might’ve aided that.

The outfit was, as with everything else she did for Adam that day, chosen strategically. She knew the combined package of her maturity, muscularity and stimulating ensemble would be all that was required to excite him. And then some.

As she stood there with a grin, her legs crossed over, irrefutably motionless, it seemed Adam’s hard-on only became more and more out of control; thick and veiny, pumped with blood, almost like Florence’s bicep the previous night. Adam was pretty certain Florence was bigger than from breakfast earlier as well. So that only excited more.

All Florence did was stand there. It was all she needed to do to—

Drooling, Adam shuddered in a near spasm like motion as he came uncontrollably, the thick, white fluid oozing down his crotch and thighs, staining the bed sheets and dripping to the floor in a thick pool. “Fuuuccckk!” He didn't even have to jack off; Florence did that for him, and all she did was stand there!!

Florence giggled, not dissimilar to a schoolgirl. It was weird, but pleasurable all the same. she teased Adam with a playful wink, closing the door on him as she left.

She faced the clock on the wall and chuckled slightly. “He’s only been up for an hour and he’s already blown his load.” Ending the fun, she descended the stairs with a grin.

Offline Amnoartist

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2016, 12:15:01 pm »
Brewed
Chapter 3: Tea Party

Adam pulled the front door open, revealing Florence’s friends Cassandra, Ellen and Patsy, all sporting summer dresses that, as if there happened to be a very specific dress code the young lad didn’t know about, showcased floral patterns. Florence stood behind the confused boy, her muscular arm wrapped round his waist, pulling him in closer to her side.

“Girls, it’s been much too long since we last saw each other.” Florence pulled in to hug her similarly aged friends, each of them understandably taken aback her larger frame, just as much as Adam himself had been a few days prior. But he had grown accustomed to her now. In more ways than one.

“Yes, it’s, um”—Cassandra swallowed silently, her eyes never leaving her larger friend’s thick neck and delts--“taken longer than we’d all care to like, hasn’t it?”

Florence nodded. “Too true.”

“And in that long period of time, a lot hasn’t changed for us three.” Ellen pulled her head downward to Florence’s fledgling calves that were being proudly boasted, basking in the summer heat. “But it’s obviously a different story for you, isn’t it?”

“Oh, you mean these?” Florence craned her right arm up into a flex, smiling, never failing to show off any chance she had. “Yes, I spent a good few months building myself up. And a certain someone just loves it.” Of course, the newly-arrived trio had no idea Florence was indirectly referring to Adam, under the assumption she was alluding to her husband Albert.

Needless to say, Florence’s boasting had quite the effect on Adam, forcing him to turn his pelvis to the wall with embarrassment. If it weren’t for his grandmother’s friends having arrived for their much-needed catch-up, he would’ve just rolled with it - she wouldn’t have minded, after all. But a little touch of modesty was needed right now.

Adam without doubt knew what Florence said about spending months training to get into the shape she was in was obviously a lie. True, she did spend months ‘training,’ but that was behind Albert’s back and before the tea changed everything.

“Well, don’t just stand there like a trio of wanders. Come on in, I’ll tell you all about it.” Florence gestured for her guests to enter the house, Adam stepping back softly to give them room. And then it suddenly struck him. Was his grandmother, for all he knew, going to offer them the tea as well?

Florence pulled her right leg out to let her friends marvel at its sheer magnificence, its associated quad muscles sweeping powerfully with its every delicate flex. While they were genuinely amazed by their friend’s superior physique, they were far as such as the adolescent Adam, who seemed to fail at holding himself together. And without even having to look at him to suggest as much, Florence knew this.

Just like that fateful first night a few days past, she slapped her quad, so hard that a red mark soon appeared. But in spite of that she remained unfazed by her action, as if she didn’t even feel it.

“So how long did you say you worked out to get this big?” Patsy watched Florence pull into a quarter turn before thrusting her arms down into a most muscular that threatened to burst her own summer dress at the seams. It may very well happen, given there was a small audible yet invisible snap just a few seconds afterward, the older woman still holding the pose.

“About four months or so, following a strict diet and workout plan,” Florence lied, turning to the mirror with a grin. Noticing his flustered look, she winked at Adam teasingly, which naturally only boosted his passion even more!

“You didn’t get any… you know…” Ellen was almost too embarrassed to say it, worried how her friends would perceive her from knowing such things. “…help?”

Florence scoffed. “Funny.”

It was funny though to Adam, because the tea helped Florence get as big as she was, not a four-month diet and workout plan that didn’t actually exist; not some illegal HGH that could be purchased on the internet. The catalyst for his grandmother’s magnificent growth was, simply put, a cup of tea. It was ridiculous, yet a stroke of genius too.

Cassandra’s lips were dry, indicating thirst. “I don’t suppose you’ve the kettle boiled, Florence? I could do with a cuppa right now.”

Patsy and Ellen murmured in agreement, indicating they too were thirsty.

“I don’t have the kettle boiled yet, but can get right on it now.” Florence turned to Adam with a saucy grin, expecting him to do the honors. Any other time he’d flat out refuse, but would practically do anything for her now that she was just so hot.

So, complying with his grandmother’s command, he rose from the chair and headed towards the kitchen, but, catching the young lad off-guard completely, she stealthily squeezed his butt with a soft growl. Adam tried his best to think nothing of it, but Florence knew she had him right where she wanted.

“Make sure you use the Tetley’s, Adam,” she called in.

Tetley’s? Why would she want me to use those? Doesn’t she want her friends to be big too? Guess not. Adam opened the cupboard and pulled out the Tetley’s tea bags, while the Lotus Blend ones just so happened to fall out from it too. So naturally, he was faced with a difficult choice: do as he was told by making the Tetley’s tea, saving himself from a potential scolding by his grandmother; or give into his twisted perversions and not only make her friends muscular too, but beget even more growth for Florence too.

Truthfully, Adam found himself becoming erect at the thought behind seeing his grandmother being even bigger than she already was, so—

“Fuck it.” He pulled open the box of Lotus Blend tea bags and put one in each of the four cups before boiling the water and adding the milk and sugar.

When he returned to the living room a few minutes later, Adam was greeted by the sight of Patsy basically fawning over Florence’s muscles, gripping her larger friend’s biceps.

“God, I wish I had muscles like yours,” she professed, trying in vain to press down on Florence’s arm. It just wouldn’t budge.

Adam wished he was at the center of that particular situation, taking Patsy’s place as the sole worshiper. But where would the logic be in that when he was going to be in bed with her in a few hours time anyway?  While he was temporarily envious of Patsy, his position in Florence’s life was undeniably a cut above the rest.

“Here’s the tea.” Adam placed the tray on the table. The tray itself had the four sabotaged cups of tea, some biscuits, and a teapot with even more of the lotus blend tea inside.

Patsy came out of her worshiping trance then, blinking for a moment before returning to her seat at the couch.

“Seems like you enjoyed that, Pat.” Ellen smirked. Deep down, she too had quite the rush from seeing her friend boasting left, right and center, but didn’t develop such of that she was willing to give in and worship. Modesty still had foothold over her.

“Wouldn’t be the only person to do that.” Cassandra adjusted her bra slightly to avoid any potential embarrassment that might come from her friends seeing her otherwise unmistakably erect nipples. It had been a good decade or two since she last had that amazing feeling.

Patsy snickered, reaching for her cup of tea. Adam sat close by watching, biting his lip with anticipation. He hoped at least one other female would grow. Getting it on with Florence was great as it was. For him. But a threesome? His still-existent erection intensified at the thought.

Ellen drank from her cup, smacking her lips definitively to suggest so. This caused Adam to unwittingly sit on the edge of his seat. Florence noticed this, narrowing her eyes with suspicion.

Patsy drank from her cup next, taking with it a bite from of the biscuits. “So how’s Albert doing? Where is he today?”

Florence blinked, breaking free from her suspecting of Adam. She turned to face Patsy, her summer dress straining visibly with the simple motion, holding her cup of tea. “Oh, he’s off to see the football match. You know how he is with that Rovers.”

Adam only just managed to stop from yelling out in excitement upon watching his grandmother finally drink the tea. She smacked her lips, indicating something was off about the tea.

At that moment she finally realized. Adam noticed her glancing at him, his eyes bulging out with fear. But… Florence simply smiled in return. If only she also knew—

“Ah yes, Richard’s the same in a way.” Ellen sipped her tea again. “Always spends his time up in that loft of ours, making those model trains. Suppose I can’t complain too much though, since he sells them on and they help pay the bills.”

Patsy’s summer dress strained visibly, unexpectedly. A face of shock initially gripped her, overcome with the sheer surprise that was her outfit’s sudden, but then welcomed change.

Adam was practically sweating at this point already, even though it was only the initial stages of Patsy’s growth. And yet—

Ellen’s dress then fell to the same fate, showcasing visible tears audibly rips as she softly grunted upon leaning forward slightly. Again, as minimalistic as it was at this stage, the woman’s dress was slowly but surely being eaten up in chunks by her own splendid growth.

Adam hunched forward, his erection taking hold of him. He held his load, knowing if he released now, his time with Florence later would all ultimately be for nothing.

Cassandra shuddered, gripping the arms of the chair with her nails, the veins of her forearms bulging, coiled like snakes. And Florence—

As much as she tried not to do so, her own growth was so splendid, produced such a faux feeling of arousal her toes curled as she drooled slightly, her increasing mass flattening the seat she sat in.

Adam observed all the women now, still masterfully holding his load in. As expected, Florence was the largest. Sure, she would’ve been anyway, since she was up two cups of tea more than her friends between the last few days, but the woman didn’t know Adam had slipped two bags of the lotus blend tea into the cup she currently drank from.

The women’s growth stopped, allowing Adam to ease off on his arousal slightly.

Cassandra was the first to notice her new self, embracing it in delicate strokes across the thick and full small mountain ranges of her muscularity, her nipples so erect, they acted as two minuscule bolts of steel attached to the scant remains of her breast tissue.

Ellen soon followed suit, touching herself in far more sensitive areas, caring not that Adam was there to see it happen. Not that he minded. In all honesty, he was getting rather comfortable upon seeing it happen.

And Patsy, blind to how she looked herself since she was smaller than her anyway, noticed Florence. Patsy resumed the small worshiping session that took place prior to her growth, returning to Florence’s flexed bicep, where even after some help from Adam, she still couldn’t dent the limb - for obvious reasons.

He sat and watched each of the women have their little bit of fun before Patsy spoke up. “Thanks for the pick-me-up, kid. Now, I can rock Dave’s world again.”

Adam turned to watch Patsy leave abruptly, doing so with a teasing glute flex. “But what about--” he called out in protest. But it was no use. She was gone, likely to never be seen again.

And then there was Ellen. “I think I’ll go with her,” she said, pulling up from the chair. “She’s become suddenly attractive.”

The door slammed shut.

Adam was crushed. One by one his grandmother’s friends abruptly left the house, caring not to give him a proper thank-you for helping them change their lives. Or at least make them look hotter to some people.

But then came a voice: Cassandra’s. She looked at Adam first, then Adam before finally speaking. “Well, are we gonna have a threesome or what?”

Florence blinked. “’Scuse me?”

Cassandra scoffed. “Come on now, don’t be like that. All the evidence is there really. Your nipples are like swords at this rate, and”—she glanced at Adam’s erection, fighting back the urge to lick her lips with lust -“and frankly, I doubt he’s been this hard before.”

Florence sighed.

Cassandra’s mouth pulled free from Adam’s shaft, her legs dangling by the edge of the bed, Florence laying by him. The newly-enlarged woman swallowed.

“Doubt I’ve ever tasted anyone quite like you before.” She grunted, raising herself from the bed, creaking from its lack of firmness. Or from her increase in bulk. “And six times no less.”

All Adam could do was grunt in response, watching Cassandra slip into a nightgown. One that was, naturally, tight around her increased bulk.

“Tell me about it,” Florence confessed. “Seems he has quite the thing for us older, muscular women.” She reached down to Adam’s shaft in an effort to get him going again. “Wouldn’t you agree?”

It was no use. Adam knew he was spent for the day. But that didn’t stop Florence from trying to coax just a bit more cum from him. She wrapped his shaft round the crook of her arm and started to flex.

“Stop. I’m done,” Adam groaned out.

“You said you had a weight set, right?” Cassandra folded her arms, straining the nightgown. “I have this new, never-felt-before urge to work out.”

“Yeah, in Adam’s room” Florence replied.

Strangely, the thought of seeing Cassandra work out got Adam hard again.

“Looks like there’s still a bit left in you” Florence said. She moved in to straddle Adam, her legs at either side of his right thigh…

Offline Amnoartist

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2016, 12:15:51 pm »
Brewed
Chapter 4: Hot Water

Florence grunted as she pulled the EZ bar up to curl again, copious amounts of glistening sweat trickling down her wide back, the summer heat reflecting through Adam’s bedroom window. The window was closed, a strategy employed to make the impressive woman sweat even more and her muscles appear almost glossy in texture as a result. It was her fortieth rep, seventh set and she barely showcased any hint of stopping. Her deep blue bikini tugged and pulled seemingly at its own accord as the sexagenarian’s muscles throbbed, pumped with blood.

Florence glanced at the weight plates on either side of the bar for a moment in a contemplative manner. In as little as a week she had more than doubled in both size and strength. To put it into perspective, she was the same width as, if not bigger than a professional linebacker, while possessing such a level of strength that she could likely curl one of them barehanded! Or rather, it was more of a postulated theory at this point.

Unashamedly Adam was in the midst of peeking into the room breathing rapidly, standing behind the door with a hand over his crotch. Gulping, his eyes moved down Florence’s back, imagining himself kneading its powerful flesh.

“Forty-three”-she let loose a soft feminine grunt that bored an aroused tone-“Forty-four…” The bar groaned under her tight grip, singing in protest against the woman’s strength. If it were animate, the steel-framed object’s singular thought would be to ask itself how a woman of such an age could be so strong, could dominate its existence.

The bar dropped to the floor with a thud, rolling for a moment before gently bumping off the wall with a soft metallic groan. Looking down at the bar, Florence shrugged, her monumental lats and delts bulging, dancing with the motion.

"I know you're there, you know," the old woman said to Adam, her back still turned, still dancing. "I could hear your breathing. It's a little"-she turned, offering a sultry smile-"excited."

Adam gulped, watching Florence bring the full extent of her powerfulness round to face him. "I'm sorry, I shouldn’t have-"

Bringing a finger up to his lips, Florence hushed the young man, offering the smile again. "Don't worry about it, hon. Frankly, it means I'm on the right track, means I'm pulling all the right strings."

Adam winced slightly upon feeling Florence tightly grasp his butt, nibbling on his ear. After a moment of embrace, she pulled away.

"I'm glad you're here actually. There's something I want you to do for me today." Moaning sensually, Florence's fingers traced her chest, dipping down the scant remains of her cleavage. "Do it, and maybe, just maybe, we'll skip breakfast tomorrow's breakfast waffles for something a lot spicier. Maybe I’ll add a little something extra for today too. Whatcha say?"

Adam sweated slightly, indicating a slight panic. Just what did his grandmother expect of him? Hopefully it wasn't anything drastic. "Um... What did you want me to do?"

Florence laughed softly, moving up to her grandson once again to whisper into his ear.

Adam blinked. "But I can't do that. It's not fair to-"

"You can't or won't do it?" Florence folded her arms, showcasing a concerned expression. "Think carefully, sweetie. Think about what you'd be missing out on." She pulled her arm up into a flex, the peak fittingly blessed by the sunlight. "All this muscle. All the hot sex." Teasing further, she turned her back to Adam and bore down into a calf flex. "As your punishment, I'll just keep getting bigger, bigger and bigger, and you won't get to touch any of it."

Adam groaned softly.

"But if you do it.." Florence faced Adam again. "Well, you already know what the reward would be."

Adam heaved a breath. It was something he was reluctant to do, but-he looked at Florence's confident posture; hands on her hips, legs spread out-all that muscle and unparallelled sexiness would be something he wouldn't want to miss out on.

Florence looked at him, her brow raised. "Well? What's it going to be, sweetie?"

Adam sighed. "I'll do it, I'll do it."

Florence mentally cheered. "That's what I like to hear. Now, go grab a shower. It's your first day back at college today. Wouldn't want you to be there all smelly, now would we?" She pinched Adam’s cheek with a smile before gently patting it.

She moved past him, flexing her sharp and angular glutes to their extremities, forcing their respective veins to rise prominently.

---

Adam stared into Cassie’s sweet smile for a moment, observing the all-too sweet dimples that came with it. A sense of dread came over him, standing close together with the already preexisting sense of surprise, the countless, seemingly hundreds of other students going this way and that, past the young couple.

“So what’s this about?” the redheaded academic grasped her books close to her chest, waiting patiently for Adam to respond finally, breaking out of his slight trance. “Are we going to see that movie after all?”

Adam gulped. He just didn’t have the heart to say it. And as if that wasn’t bad enough, the young lad was still processing the fact his grandmother’s friend Cassandra was his tutor for the entire new college year - the ripped, bulging woman who gave him a total of six mind-numbing blowjobs just two days prior. He wasn’t even sure how she got the job in the first place since she was of retired age.

What Adam didn’t know, was that when she found out about Adam returning to college, Cassandra performed quite a few ‘favours’ to get close to him once again. Of course, she blended in well, owing to her prior job as a teacher.

Adam’s phone pinged, breaking the silence that was otherwise still going strong. It was a text message from Florence that read, ‘I hope you’re being a good little soldier by doing what you’re told <3.’ Adam chose to ignore it, slipping his phone back into his trouser pocket.

“Um..” He finally said. The problem wasn’t that he had to say it, but how it was said. To come off as a dick wasn’t what the lad wanted to do. Cassie wouldn’t have deserved it.

“Well?” Her voice was soft and sweet - one of the reasons why Adam fell in love with her in the first place.

His phone pinged again. Another message from Florence, accompanied by a photo of a bikini. ‘A little something to help you change your mind. Bought this just for you.’

Adam groaned, the thought of imagining Florence in that very bikini taking complete control of him.

“You’re acting a little strange. Are you okay?” Cassie rested a hand on Adam’s shoulder, expressing concern. “Should I get Nurse Holloway? Maybe Cassandra?”

Cassandra? Heavens no! Adam knew that would only make things worse for him. He could barely keep it in his pants around her during class, he dreaded to think how he’d react around her out of it.

“No, no. I’m fine. It’s just…” he sighed.

Panic had gripped Cassie now, filling her with dread. Was Adam going to collapse right in front of her? In front of everyone? “Well, what is it? You’re scaring me here.”

Adam needed to hurry. If he was going to say what he had to, it would need to be before the closing lunch bell sounded, else he wouldn’t get to see Cassie for the rest of the day. And if that were the case, if he didn’t speak up, Florence would stay true to her intended punishment to him.

“We need to..” Adam internally groaned. Cassie just didn’t deserve what she was about to be given. But Adam just couldn’t stop thinking about what the next month would be like for him if Florence just kept getting bigger, stronger and sexier, while he wasn’t allowed access to her in any form.

Cassie cocked a brow, tilting her head slightly. “Need to what?”

Adam heaved a breath. “We need to break up.”

He couldn’t believe it. He actually said it! And the strangest part was, after doing so, he didn’t feel bad about it. As if, it was something he did actually want to do.

Cassie though-

“What? Why?” she blinked confusedly, then stared into Adam’s eyes vigilantly to look for an answer. She just couldn’t make heads or tails of it all. And Adam knew this. “Are you… cheating on me?”

“What, no!” Adam returned with assurance. But then he thought about it more carefully. He was having more sex with Florence on a daily basis than with Cassie throughout their four-year relationship, so would it truly be a lie if he rejected that inquiry?

“Then what is it? I know we’re not a perfect couple, and have problems. But we can work them out together, can’t we?” Cassie took Adam’s hand with a smile, her dimples visibly taking shape.

Then Adam saw her.

Cassandra closed the classroom door behind her. Dressed in a matching black suit jacket that hugged her huge, bodybuilder-shaming frame and high heels, she paced down the hallway, sifting through the countless students in her endeavour to approach Adam.

“Well? We can work out our problems, right?” Cassie remained optimistic, hoping Adam would agree. But he was too busy staring at Cassandra to actually listen properly. Cassie turned, mimicking his line of sight and caught sight of Cassandra. Cassie then tried to connect the dots. “You’re breaking up with me over Cassandra?”

Adam blinked, coming out of his trance. “Sorry?”

Cassie groaned, tilting her head back with slight annoyance. “You’d rather get a BJ from a granny than me. Is that what you’re trying to say?”

Adam sighed, rubbing his temples. “Not exactly. I don’t expect you to understand. The less you know, the better it’ll be, for us both.”

Cassie scoffed. “Not exactly? So, I’m kinda right about your preference to fuck a granny over me? Help me understand here.”

Adam knew he had to choose his next words carefully. It was one thing to admit a preference to bedding an older woman, another when she just so happened to be covered head-to-toe in muscle and was his own grandmother, even if she wasn’t blood related.

Cassandra skimmed past Adam with a smile, stealthily stroking his butt with her hand before slapping it gently, hard enough for the lad to notice it, quiet enough for Cassie not to hear it. Even so, the young woman offered the sexagenarian a seething glance of hatred.

Cassie sighed, giving in. “You know what? Fuck it.” She barged into Adam’s shoulder, causing him to stagger back a couple of steps. “Fuck you, and”-the redhead glared at the passing tutor -“fuck her.”

Contrary to his initial fear, Adam felt relieved about his splitting from Cassie. Now there was only one woman in his love life he had to care for.

---

Adam turned the street corner listening to music with his earphones. He suddenly stopped upon seeing his grandfather Albert angrily packing suitcases into the trunk of his car.

“Everything alright, grandpa?” Adam was only met with silence, save for the intermittent thumping of the suitcases as they were loaded into the car. There must’ve been around four inside already.

Albert finally spoke, turning to face Adam with the same anger with a pointed finger. “You, you little shit.” He poked Adam’s chest. “Hope you and your freaky grandma have a raunchy life together.”

Albert shouldered Adam just like Cassie, knocking him back even further than before. “Hey!”

Albert climbed into the car and started the engine. “And if she does get pregnant, which is highly doubtful, don’t sound so surprised.”

Adam more or less jumped back slightly in an effort to prevent Albert from running him over as he reversed the car out of the driveway. With a slight indication of rage in his eyes, the young guy watched his grandfather drive off down the street, presumably to never be seen again.

---

Adam opened the front door. The day just wasn’t going well for him, was it? He was basically forced into leaving Cassie, even if it was something he ended up approving, and his grandfather hated him for the fact he was screwing his grandmother behind his back.

Florence was by the stairs dressed in the new bikini she sent a photo of earlier in the day, leaning against the plastered wall. “You know he had to go. He’d find out about us eventually. And if not us”-she raised her right arm into flex, showcasing the limb that was adorned with a light layer of vascularity, her pumpkin’ing delts merely inches from her cheek-“me.”

Adam agreed. He knew Florence could only get so big before Albert started asking questions. And even if his wife was willing to answer them, he likely wouldn’t believe that something so simple as tea helped her grow.

“And I know you told Cassie” Florence revealed.

Adam cocked a brow. “You do?”

“Of course,” she retorted cheerfully, folding her arms. “Otherwise, you would be too upset and worried about the punishment I had in store for you to be as hard as you are right now.”

Adam glanced at his crotch. An emerging erection again. This time he just rolled with it, shrugging it off. He was used to getting them around Florence by now.

“So..” Florence presented a bottle of oil that rested near the small end. “Your reward, sweetie.”

---

Adam applied the oil onto Florence’s extended leg gently, making sure her muscles were evenly tanned. He’d be annoyed at himself if the muscles of the one person he loved looked smudged in texture owing his carelessness.

But how could he be careful? Every time he oiled her up, Florence returned the action with a flex and lusty moan, teasing the young man for all it was worth. “Make sure you do it nice and slow, pumpkin. Granny wants to be all shiny before she sends you to Cloud Nine - again."

Adam complied with a cryptic groan, gazing at the older woman’s incomparable sexiness momentarily before at a snail’s pace starting to apply the ointment to her heart-shaped calves.

There was no denying Adam loved every moment, but the mere act of oiling his grandmother up alone was likely enough to make him lose his load. Florence knew this.

“Granny wants you to be a good little soldier and not lose your sweet, yummy milk. Okay?” She turned to face Adam with frowning lips, then snaked her golden foot out to his crotch and pressed against it. “Don’t you be naughty now, or you’ll be punished.”

Adam winced, Florence’s foot pressed harsher against his crotch and aching balls. “Okay,” he groaned out.

Pleased, Florence turned her back to Adam again, raising the same leg up so he could apply the oil to her hamstrings. “Good boy.”

Teasing further, the senior citizen flexed her glutes, straining her new bikini bottoms slightly. “Why don’t you oil up my rock-hard ass next, pet?”

Adam gulped, knowing then he would have to remove her bikini bottoms, thus revealing her genitalia. Regardless, he complied, unfurling the material slowly before she turned to face him, showcasing the bare, shaven magnificence of her pussy.

Florence grinned, looking down at the mesmerised Adam, whose eyes were seemingly glued to her pussy. “Go on, don’t be shy.” She thrust Adam’s face into her crotch. “You’ve more than earned this.”

Though he initially let out muffled responses that seemed to suggest protest, Adam soon gave in and started pleasuring Florence, licking and sucking. She returned the favour in a fashion, letting out moans of unprecedented rapture, holding his head gently.

She grabbed the oil bottle and applied more to her burgeoning chest in thick, bronzy dollops, removing the bikini to watch the liquid ooze down her washboard abs until it pooled at her pussy, dripping down to Adam’s hair.

The bikini was careless tossed aside, dangling on the edge of the bedroom lamp, creating an atmospheric silhouette around the foreplaying couple.

Adam welcomed the newly arrived oil, sucking and licking it just as he did with the transcendent pussy before him. Florence acted in turn, releasing moans that were even more rapturous than before, tightly grasping tufts of the young man’s hair, caring not if, in her euphoric state, she yanked some free from his head.

Eventually the euphoria was to much for them both and they both, in an erotic spasm, collapsed to the floor, where they continued. Adam pulled free with a mischievous grin and started to finger the elated woman atop him,  whose hands were now unmindfully exploring her erect nipples; sharp like swords, thick like pencil lead.

Florence’s right leg jerked out suddenly, kicking over the end table and lamp, smashing the priceless china into pieces like a jigsaw. But neither of them cared for that. Only the pleasurable moment at hand was important.

Moaning still, Florence pulled her arms outward, the palms of her hands pressed against the wall as Adam ceaselessly continued ravishing.

And finally, upon its muscular contraction, Florence’s pussy forced the woman into releasing, the sheer massiveness of her frame blanketed in sweat as Adam’s fingers were graced with her cum. He looked at her as she shuddered with a soft pleased laugh.

“That’s a good little soldier” she said in short gasping breaths. “I’ll have to put you down for a promotion. How does Master Foreplay sound to you?”

All Adam could do, was laugh.

Offline Amnoartist

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2016, 12:18:01 pm »
Brewed
Chapter 5: Punishment Exercise

Cassandra observed her students, her hands pulled behind her back, dressed in a smart grey suit and black high heels. Her students all appeared eager to learn, judging by their expressions that resembled eagerness. But the fault was that they only looked like that from the distance there was between them and Cassandra, that they were really just so surprised to see a woman so large.

They might've been. But Adam wasn't, being someone who saw a bigger woman on a daily basis.

Cassandra shifted her right leg to the side, her arms folded and pressed teasingly against her chest. “Okay, class. You're usual teacher, Mister Paulson, is sadly no longer with us due to cuts, so…” She pulled open a marker pen and made brief eye contact with Adam. “I'll be your tutor for the remainder of the academic year.”

Adam gulped. Even though it was brief, that moment of eye contact felt ageless, and no doubt one of a suggestive nature from Cassandra’s part.

She turned to face the whiteboard, her heeled calves bulging prominently; thick and corded, veiny. She started writing, sporadically sketching out shapes that resembled the muscles in the body. “Today’s lesson is the muscular system and how it works.”

Cassandra grunted as her entire muscular frame grew on the spot, straining the shoulders of her suit. It was as if the very mention of the muscular system caused hers to grow! Even so, the students observed this and were barely phased. Adam’s reaction was different, much more carnal in nature. He managed to suppress his arousal, yet Cassandra’s momentary sensual, out-of-place self-worship only made it temporary as, after a supposedly involuntary flex of her glutes, he then gave in, creaming his pants with a shuddering moan.

Cassandra turned with a mock expression of shock. “Adam…” she mocked a sigh of disappointment.

He looked at her with guilt, the rest of the class effectively grossed out by his action.

---

“I expect you know why I asked you to stay behind, Adam.”

He watched as Cassandra leaned back on her desk chair, its wooden frame creaking as her comically large lats pressed against it, tapping a pencil she held, her legs crossed over.

“I can understand your being turned on by me.” Cassandra leant forward, her hands resting on the desk, biceps bulging, threatening to release from her professional grey suit. “But shamelessly interfering with yourself to get a kick out of me isn't something the college permits.”

Adam gulped. He was well and truly in for it now. How would Principal Murphy react? What would happen to Adam as a student? But he hadn't thought about the worst scenario: how would Florence react to him beating off to her friend during class time, effectively cheating on her?

“I'm sorry, Cassandra, it won't happen again I swear.” He was visibly trembling, shaking like a leaf. There was no mistaking it, he was pretty much under Cassandra’s thumb now. He just didn't know it yet.

To add to his misery, Adam took to noticing the college’s staff was slowly changing in a way; most of the male tutors were either being fired by Principal Murphy and then hastily replaced by more, older female ones for some reason, not just Mister Paulson. It was that or the males themselves decided to leave from being the minority gender.

Cassandra laughed, her thick, ballooning chest ripping her shirt to the point of suggestively revealing her inches-deep cleavage. “Oh, there's nothing to be sorry for, really.”

Adam cocked a brow.

“At least, if you're a good enough student for the next hour or so.” Cassandra slowly started to unbutton her straining shirt, button by button, exhibiting her pecs in their full detail, then the cheese-grating abdominals underneath. “By studying the female anatomy up close and personal.”

“Um, I don't think-”

Bent forward, Cassandra continued to assert her unquestionable dominance over Adam by squeezing his balls tightly, forcing him to groan. “I'll grade you, A through F. If you pass, I won't tell Principal Murphy you were beating off in class.” She teased him further, fondling with his sack. “If you fail… well, your ass is grass, isn't it?”

So basically Adam was being blackmailed into having sex with Cassandra.

But the thing was, Adam was kind of into the idea of sex with Cassandra. The last time she only gave him a blowjob in the short-lived threesome with Florence. So what would actual sex with her be like?

“But my next class-”

Cassandra pulled Adam’s trousers down over his ankles, his cock springing to attention. “Is with me.”

Adam jerked forward as Cassandra gripped his shaft with reckless abandon…

---

The janitor opened the classroom door the furious thrusting Adam was giving Cassandra, her hair matted with sweat. The janitor rooted to the spot with shock, dropping the mop with twitching fingers as Cassandra’s nails dug into the side of the desk for a moment before meeting with Adam’s bare back, scratching it lustfully.

Cassandra caught sight of the janitor and rather than shriek like a normal woman would do, she grabbed her high heel and chucked it at him. “Beat it!”

The janitor did as he was ordered, beating feet soon as he could, leaving the mop on the floor.

Cassandra lunged forward, grabbing Adam to press his back against the wall, cracking it. Holding him vertically with the other, she started stroking him off with one hand, the all-too-familiar fapping sound echoing through the room. He squeezed her bicep with as much effort as he could muster, yet all Cassandra did in return was giggle, stroke faster.

She pressed in closer to him and with a final squeeze, he released, staining her tits with his seed. With a grin she took a dollop of his come in her finger and sucked it!

After a moment of silence, of recuperative breathing, Adam’s eyes met Cassandra’s where she spoke.

“Grade A, Adam.” She let him go, watching him drop to the ground in a drained slump.

Offline Amnoartist

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2016, 12:24:57 pm »
Just a little bit of info for you guys. Brewed first arrived on my Deviantart page a few months ago before it went into a period of hiatus. Now that I'm back into the mood for the story, I'll be continuing it both here and on my Deviantart page with chapter 6.

Let me know what you think of the story so far :)

Offline Amnoartist

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2016, 06:39:30 pm »
Just a short chapter to get back into the swing of things.

Brewed
Written & edited by Amnoartist
Chapter 6: Trust in Gran

Adam woke from his sleep to find his grandmother Florence lying next to him, her massive hillock of a back bulging and relaxing in tandem with her every gentle breath. His sleep was blissful, mixed with the all-too erotic endeavours that occurred beforehand.

He'd only just woken up to find an erection starting to occur. It was too soon in the day to jack off surely? But the arousal; it heightened with every passing moment he took to observe Florence.

She was almost half the width of the bed now. If not, maybe bigger. He naked beefy glutes pressed against his knee before she stirred in her sleep.

Adam sat up, resting his back on the headboard to look around. Florence’s nightie had been carelessly tossed to the floor in a mangled heap with several rips and tears, and her panties dangled on the doorknob.

In the corner of the room was a weight bench and barbell. A glitzy bikini that Florence posed in before the night’s rousing performance was sprawled across the bench, decorated with sequins of various colours.

Adam turned to continue watching his grandmother sleep soundly, a hand over her pumpkin’d delt. He didn't want to wake her, yet her presence was just so warm and filling.

“I was wondering when you'd wake up.” Florence shrugged her shoulders, compelling their respectively impressive muscles to bulge and pop with seemingly little to no effort. “I've been lying in wait.”

“You have?” Adam’s cock stiffened more at Florence’s sultry tone and the thickset ripples of her muscles.

“For about an hour, yes.” She turned to face Adam with a smile, her huge naked tits jiggling with the motion, observing his bare chest that was nothing compared to her own.

He caught her expression that was something sultry. “You don't want to go again so soon, do you?” the young man asked, watching Florence’s eyes move down to his bulging crotch.

“It's tempting,” she admitted, her finger gliding up the length of his shaft gently. A wince escaped from Adam as she stroked his cock just the once before pulling back. “But I have an another idea up my sleeve.”

Adam watched his grandmother rise to her feet and pull into a lat spread that literally forced her muscles to audibly bulge! Her subliminal nakedness was transcendent in his eyes; every faint flex and deliberate soft moan only made him stiffen up more!

Florence picked up her nightie and looked at it contemplatively, reminiscing of the times it was too big for her and now no longer fitting. “Let's see how long you can last the day around my naked self.”

Adam gulped. Was Florence literally going to spend the whole day naked? He knew he wouldn't last long.

“I bet you won't last an hour before you start fiddling with yourself.” Florence leaned into Adam, her breasts almost pressing into his face. “And that's me being generous in my estimation.”

A muffled moan escaped from Adam.

“Trust me sweetie: you're better jacking off now.” Florence pulled away to let Adam breathe, which felt like a luxury to him after being engulfed by her breasts. “But I know you like the idea of seeing me naked all day.”

When the kettle boiled Adam wasn't sure how to feel: excited that Florence would be using the boiling water to make another cup of the growth tea, or worries that he'd likely lose his load only ten minutes into the bet.

Florence took a seat next to him, her naked buffness filling the chair. Its wood split slightly as her steely glutes graced its edges. Then, like a few days prior, she started to stroke his crotch with her foot.

Now Adam wasn't sure where to look, let alone what to feel: his grandmother’s huge tits or muscles, or his own bulging crotch. He had to look somewhere - anywhere - to get his mind off the muscles before him. He was determined to win the challenge.

Florence took a sip of the tea, feeling the warm liquid run down her throat, imagining it as her own grandson’s semen! The thought was intoxicating, thrilling even, yet she was able to maintain her dominating composure, her foot still stroking his crotch, the big toe fiddling with the tip of his cock!

Adam looked at the plate of bacon on the table. His breakfast. He’d never saw bacon so crisp, so -well-done in his life. It was as if his grandmother’s culinary skills improved in tandem with her physique. He was just about to eat it to keep his mind off certain things, to keep his head in the game, until—

“Nnngggh!” Florence arched forward, knocking the mug of tea over the table with her breasts, her heart pounding to the starting growth. Her arms splayed forward, she dug her nails into the wood to maintain her balance. “Uuuuuurrggh!”

Adam began to assess the situation. Perhaps he would lose the challenge after all, and from only ten minutes into it no less!

Everything about the new spurt of growth was exhilarating to Florence, perhaps a bit too exhilarating. Only a few moments into it she felt her breasts lactate, and watched the purest milk she'd ever produced run along the length of the table like a river and trickle down the edge.

She bent backward, her neck muscles thickening and strengthening. With a gentle moan her pussy pulsed before releasing love juice, running and twisting down her widening thighs before gathering at the floor.

Adam felt his cock thicken and pulsate, yet fought to retain his composure. But his manhood itself had other ideas! Seemingly with a will of its own, the young man’s cock released a torrent of cum in his jeans, staining them to the point where the crotch was black with damp. He felt it trickle down his leg like before and gathered at his foot.

Florence sighed, regaining her ground. She looked at her grandson with a knowing expression. “I told you, you wouldn't last long. You haven't even eaten your breakfast yet and you've already blown your load.”

Adam looked down shamefully.

“But just to tease you even more,” Florence said in a sultry tone, taking Adam’s cock in her hand to test its  rigidity. It was semi hard. “I think I'll stay naked for the rest of the day.”

Adam groaned lustfully.

Offline Amnoartist

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2016, 03:46:01 pm »
What would you guys like to see happen next in the story? It doesn't necessarily have to be the next chapter, it can be several chapters later too.

Offline GreatJustice

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2016, 05:44:03 pm »
Maybe you could find a bit of interest in seeing how Florence and her muscular friends adapt their normal routines and living arrangements to suit their sex lives and increased muscle mass. What does bridge club look like now? What's a day like at the retirement home? What happens to the boy toys when the women meet for tea and some brunch? What happens when their needs take over in a public place?

Offline kredenchurut

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2016, 08:25:19 pm »
Maybe continue Cassandra's affair, or let the muscle ladys meet some muscle guys for comparison, put Florence in a fight where she could use her strentgh, bring Adam's parents home, give Adam competition to fight for Florence, continue the storyline where the male teachers sere leaving the school because the old ladys were muscling up, etc

Offline Amnoartist

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2016, 12:01:36 am »
Maybe continue Cassandra's affair, or let the muscle ladys meet some muscle guys for comparison, put Florence in a fight where she could use her strentgh, bring Adam's parents home, give Adam competition to fight for Florence, continue the storyline where the male teachers sere leaving the school because the old ladys were muscling up, etc

I do like the idea behind exploring Cassandra's affair a bit further, not to mention bringing the rest of Adam's family back into it. I mean, what would his mother think about what's been going on while she was away on her business trip? Is she against it or does she support it so much that she wants to help Florence improve? Maybe she joins in the growth fun too and a threesome kicks into full gear! The list of possibilities is nearly endless.

Offline Amnoartist

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2016, 08:27:47 pm »
Brewed
Written & edited by Amnoartist
Chapter 7: Between a rock and a harder place

Adam was nervous and had every reason to be. He was shopping with Florence. To passersby that wouldn't have meant much, but to him it meant everything, especially considering what Florence was shopping for.

In spite of the surrounding nervousness, Adam couldn't deny the lingering sense of eagerness close to him. It was the most enthusiastic he had been to go shopping with Florence in recent years.

She was dressed in a floral outfit, which was more or less typical for women of her age, yet it was closely-fitted, frame-hugging and allowed the large bulges of her biceps to show with minimal or no effort. Neither she nor Adam were bothered the slightest by that though.

The incessant hubbub of customers in the store drowned out Adam’s thoughts. Could she possibly get any bigger? No matter. He just resorted to following Florence’s bulging legs, his eyes almost to the floor from staring at her heart-shaped calves.

But then he had this strange urge to look elsewhere, as if something had called upon him to do so. His attention was drawn to the gym where he saw her; the long, shapely legs, curvaceous waist, large bosom and… muscles. Adam had to look twice to make sure his eyes weren't playing tricks on him, but it was all real.

Florence turned back, having sensed Adam had trailed behind. The simplistic motion caused the straps of her outfit to pull and strain slightly. “Come along now, no dawdling.” But then she noticed her too, looking at what, no, who Adam was observing through the window.

Cassie pulled her right leg out to the side with a sharp breath simultaneous to her double bicep pose, clad in a matching sports bra and shorts. Her signature smile was reflected on the mirror, showcasing the cute dimples and flawless, perspiring skin. She had clearly worked hard for the sculpted body presented, but Adam knew something was amiss here. It had only been a little over a week or so since they broke up, and yet, she was already halfway through body-shaming him?

“He's there too” Florence pointed out, motioning to her husband Albert who was also working out. The startling thing was he and Cassie seemed to be doing that together.

Cassie said something to Albert. Adam’s lip-reading skills weren't exactly the best, but he guessed what Cassie said was likely something to motivate Albert, push him.

“How long do you think they've been together?”

Florence scoffed, her chest bulging with the motion. “Long enough for her to get away with doing something like that” she said, motioning to Cassie openly caressing Albert’s chest. “Even if it has only been a week since you split up.”

“How the hell did she get big like that so quick?” Adam inquired. Frankly, it irked him. But then, while Cassie was ‘big,’ she wasn't in the same league as Florence or Cassandra.

“It doesn't matter, does it? She's happy with him, you're happy with me.”

Adam negated his want to shrug in agreement, thinking Florence would look at it the wrong way. Instead he smiled. “Yeah, y­­eah, you're right.”

“Good. Now let's get moving.” Florence took hold of Adam’s hand. This caused her horseshoe shaped tricep to pop and the tendons within to flare and twitch. “There might not be a lot of that stuff left.”

--

“Ah good,” Florence said, coming to a sudden halt at one of the isles. She grabbed one of the large tubs and observed it, “There’s still some left.” She inspected the tub carefully with a knowing grin, eyeballing the signature logo on its front: a lotus leaf. “I was beginning to worry.”

Adam edged in closer to get a good look at the container his grandmother held. Adam surmised it was the lotus blend tea that changed Florence in so many ways. From the corner of his eye Adam noticed her surging deltoid edged closer to his own than before.

He tried to pay little attention that ‘little’ detail, but the muscles underneath burgeoned to the point where a physical reaction started to take place – in the supermarket no less! He turned his pelvis closer to the isle to prevent embarrassment, but, frankly, having to do it at all was more cause for that than the arousal itself.

Florence noticed Adam’s discomfiture and fussed. “Control yourself, at least in here.” She was of two minds regarding the purchase of another tub of the tea leaves: Should she buy just the one, or shell out a bit more cash for two? It wouldn’t really matter much, in the end, considering what she eyeballed at the last minute. “Is that--?”

Adam saw it too, though from his position it was more obscure, so whatever ‘that’ was, had better be worth him moving from his unpleasant state of affairs. And, just by chance, it was.

Florence’s hand reached for the other, more extravagantly designed tub, yet pulled away at the last minute to read the label. “Lotus Blend D-” She gulped and turned to Adam, who now stood just behind her, leaning in to read the label.

“Lotus Blend Double Strength,” he read aloud. Then, almost suddenly, it hit him. This was a more powerful version of the tea that transformed Florence. But what – exactly – did it mean by ‘double strength’? Judging by her expression, she wondered the same thing. All the same, it wasn’t exactly rocket science.

“Does this do what I think it does?” Adam grabbed the tub from the shelf and read the front. “Lotus Blend Double Strength – increase your daily output by doubling up on your get-up-and-go!” he recited. There was no questioning it, the new Lotus Blend product doubled up on what the original had to offer, which very well meant Florence could get even bigger at a faster pace! She was already imagining the crazy things she could do if the new product was in her possession: the extra car wasn’t being used, so that could be employed as a weight for leg presses, or even curls if she became strong enough…

“Take one. No! Take two instead.” Florence was getting all kinds of giddy over the notion of being bigger, stronger, bustier; she started to sweat at the thought! “Yeah, grab two.”

Adam meant to do just that, but—He blinked, looking along the shelf to find only the one tub sat there. “It’s just this one, and yet there’s enough space on this shelf to store eight more.”

The expression on Florence’s face was one of pure shock; like she was a kid whose parent had just snatched her favourite toy from her hands. She was so set on have two tubs that she wasn’t sure if coping with just the one could even be done. There was only one thing for it, wasn’t there? “Take it. While two is better than one, one is better than none.”

Adam nodded as he turned to reach for the tub, but—

An arm two times the thickness of his own grabbed the container before his fingers even reached the shelf, entering the clutches of—

“Cassandra?” Florence called out in baffled shock, watching her stash the tub into one of her trolleys where several other tubs of the original Lotus Blend were put away among a momentous stockpile of food large enough to feed a family over several months. In view of the fact Cassandra lived alone, Adam presumed it was all for her, which was more truth than conjecture.

“You snooze, you lose, Florence.”

Cassandra pushed the trolley forward to move on, but Florence jumped in her path to stop her. “We saw it first though.”

Adam was the sharper of them at that present moment, keeping his mouth shut to observe Cassandra from behind his grandmother. While Florence was unquestionably larger than him, Cassandra was something on another level. Florence was bold enough to face her head-on, that much he could admire, but Cassandra’s arms alone – even unflexed – were thicker than Florence’s torso!

Her legs weren’t any smaller. In fact, they were just as well-developed, if not, more so. There was that distinctive teardrop shape showing through the fabric of her trousers that were not of normal size, and even then they seemed to struggle with keeping her modesty intact! A space was left open to let her calves breathe, unquestionably sharper and thicker than Florence’s with the signature heart shape.

“Must we argue over something so trivial?” Cassandra’s vast shadow cast over Florence to the point where it looked as though it swallowed both her and the isle whole, blanketing it in a sheet of jet black! Florence felt a pang of fear creep up her spine – actual, genuine fear – yet her resolve managed to keep itself intact. “We both know I’m more deserving of it, anyway. Hell,” she turned to Adam with a sultry grin, “even our little friend here does.”

At first Adam was unsure what Cassandra meant, but what he did know was that the ‘little friend’ in question was a reference to him, given he was rather literally the smallest among the three. But then, after a moment, he felt what Cassandra really insinuated, as Florence saw it. His erection had intensified to the point where his Johnson visibly arched upward in his jeans! Not only that, but it was the most aroused he had ever been. And there was no doubt cast on the fact it was all due to Cassandra. For sure, Florence had made him stiff quite a number of times already, but this – this – was something else.

To prove some kind of point, Cassandra pulled an arm up into a flex that only both darkened and widened the domineering shadow over Florence. That, and more, doubly thrilled Adam. The fabric of her blouse caught on the peak of her bicep to rub against the material that hopelessly kept her modest. But the grin that followed the pose alluded she didn’t care much, or at all, for that.

Florence gulped. She could actually hear Cassandra’s powerful limb bulge as the blouse started to hand itself over to her, tearing just enough for her bicep to finally show itself with a size that without doubt surpassed Florence’s and more!

“I measured myself this morning before heading off for the groceries.” Cassandra gave the newly exposed muscle a squeeze, deliberately giving out a soft erotic moan that enticed yet again. “A little over fifty inches cold. Fifty-six if there’s a pump.”

Florence whimpered. At thirty-two inches, she was obviously the smaller of them. She couldn’t possibly catch up with Cassandra. At least, not without the Double Strength. But Cassandra kept the one tub like it was a treasured possession, like Gollum and the One Ring.

Tell me,” Cassandra crossed her arms to imply some level of interest, even though apathy truly dominated, her blouse visibly straining at the back from her continued flexing, pulling this way and that, “have you pressed the car yet? I did, this morning. It was such a fucking exhilarating feeling when that happened; I felt… powerful.”

“Um… no.” Florence finally broke her silence, but her tone was quiet, and rightly so. She felt and looked like that little symbolic child in comparison with Cassandra, who acted like not one, but two parents.

“And what about you, sweetie?” Cassandra drew nearer to Adam in an almost erotic manner, batting her eyelids and flexing her pecs to go with the smile. “Do you think I deserve this more than your gran or not?”

At this point, Adam found himself between a rock and a harder place. He his heart told him that his grandmother better deserved the Double Strength simply because she was his grandmother. It would be doing wrong if he broke her heart. But Cassandra’s level of muscularity was something that took control of him in other places. He did have that one fling with her in between college classes that he took to calling a ‘one-classer,’ but he couldn’t deny another night wouldn’t hurt.

Florence looked at Adam sternly. If he agreed Cassandra deserved the tea leaves more than her, he may as well go with her. That had in fact crossed his mind, admittedly; seeing a woman as powerful as Cassandra press a car was something that truly excited him, but having to go through waiting on his grandmother to be that strong would be time enough for Cassandra to become even more so, meaning she could very well be strong enough to curl the weight by then! Of course, he could have suggested a threesome, but sometimes one was better than two.

Adam’s eyes rummaged through Cassandra’s groceries to help get his mind off things for just that moment. There were four whole chickens, vegetables, tanning oil, and a new measuring tape among other things. But the one thing that truly stood out was the other tub of Double Strength secreted at the bottom of the groceries. Cassandra had two of the Double Strength and standard Lotus Blend in her possession!

“So who’s it gonna be? Me, or granny?” Had Cassandra not been the way she was, she would’ve lost patience by now, but nowadays she would’ve stood there over the isle right up until closing time if need be. She tried coaxing him into siding with her by moving a finger smoothly across his erection. “Choose carefully.”

Florence’s expression was one of hatred. Her friend was openly seducing Adam in front of her, and it seemed like she was winning. But Florence was just so lost for words. The size of Cassandra was truly mind-numbing. Her shoulders gently pressed against the shelves on either side of the isle.

Finally Adam made his choice. It was a long and hard decision to make, each choice with their own pros and cons, but he had to admit the victor was clear. “Obviously you,” he said to Cassandra.

She smiled, pulling away from him and looked to Florence, who was understandably shocked. “It seems bigger is better in some respects.”

Florence held back the wretchedness within, her fists clenched. She couldn’t openly object to Adam’s decision given it was one that was understandably one-sided. Not to mention it was a choice he made purely on his own like an adult should. She couldn’t scold him for that.

Cassandra took Adam’s hand and he poker-facedly looked at Florence for that one moment before he left the isle with the muscle beast who was Cassandra.

--

The walls of the toilet cubicle warped as Cassandra’s burgeoned deltoids pressed against them viciously, emitting metallic groans in tandem with her elated breaths of arousal. She was inside Adam and had never felt a Johnson thick as his. There might’ve been a time when she couldn’t handle a cock like his, but now anything was game to her. His face was red and his back was sweaty, showcasing scratches from Cassandra’s long nails.

“I’d hoped we’d do this again after last time,” Cassandra managed to gasp out in between pumps, her hands working her breasts. “And you’re delivering better than before, lasting longer.”

Adam flexed his cock to press it further against Cassandra’s pussy, coaxing her. “I’ve learnt a few things since then.” He could actually feel Cassandra’s innermost muscles contract and grind his member. “And it seems you have too.”

“Uh-huh!”

The toilet split free from its stationary position owing to the lovers’ combined weight, but they paid no heed to that, only each other. Cassandra was almost close to drooling she was that roused!

And finally, with a grunt, Adam came in the powerhouse. She felt the torrent of semen surge its way through her until Adam sank to the floor with a gasp. A brief moment of calmly observing the young man past before Cassandra pulled from him and gathered what little remained of her tattered clothes and Adam’s.

--

Some time passed and Cassandra was back in her clothes alongside the recuperated Adam. Cassandra yanked the rod of metal that sealed the door shut and tossed it aside carelessly. “That was… exhilarating.”

Adam nodded in agreement. It was hard to do otherwise. Though he couldn’t deny some level of guilt hanged over him.

Offline kredenchurut

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2016, 01:35:12 pm »
Really nice new chapter! I really like the part when Cassandra's superiority overshadowed everyone else around her. I would have loved to explore the feelings there a bit more. And I hope when Cassie and Albert has pumped themselves to the absoulte max the grannies come in and put them to utter shame... :D

Offline Amnoartist

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2016, 07:26:50 pm »
So, what do you think should happen next in Brewed? Should we jump straight into Adam's more interesting relationship with Casandra, or hold that back a bit for now? Maybe we should delve into Florence's life after the life-changing events in the latest chapter? Maybe Adam's mother Heather should suddenly reappear in the story and dramatically shake things up a bit? Or, to go on a different route, perhaps Cassie's relationship with Albert should be explored?

Honestly, the sky's the limit here, chaps :)

Offline Amnoartist

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2016, 07:28:53 pm »
I really like the part when Cassandra's superiority overshadowed everyone else around her.

Yeah, that was really fun to write. I did have to stop a few times, though, to make sure I didn't get ahead of myself  :funny:

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [Amnoartist] Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View