Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573783 Posts in 72750 Topics by 28733 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 16, 2024, 09:40:55 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  With which girl of hbc did you get disappointed and why;
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: With which girl of hbc did you get disappointed and why;  (Read 43236 times)

Offline am75

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: With which girl of hbc did you get disappointed and why;
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2018, 01:26:00 am »
my dude you need to clear out that inbox STAT

i get to it when i get to it  :) :) :)

Forum Saradas

Offline Absfan01

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2018, 01:38:31 pm »
so rude i will never give her my money,yes shes hot as hell but no personality

i guess that she is not in good mood cause u have 0credits, and the girls can see ur current balance
User is currently banned [View]

Duke69

« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2018, 04:49:28 pm »

i guess that she is not in good mood cause u have 0credits, and the girls can see ur current balance

Thats thefunniest thing I have read all day.  It would be tough to spend any money on a girl if you don't have any

Offline sodanhc

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2018, 09:31:38 am »

Have to agree with am75. I have been pvt with her  on and off for the last 18 months. Her progress and physique are fantastic, but no personality, or rather just interested in the money. She is never in free now...it is a shame because with her progress and physique and a little friendly chat she would be one of the top models and earners. Having 0 credits means nothing..if you like a model you load up and go pvt. The models that dont distinguish are the true professionals.

Offline am75

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2018, 11:26:49 pm »

trust i spend a lot of money on that site i don't add credits till i'm ready to take pvt,unless its a model i know and have taken pvt before

Offline am75

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2018, 11:28:37 pm »
Received this message recently:

MUSCLES CONSTELLATION --- SHE IS BETTER NOW!
Just finished premium chat...she actually treated me better! She flexed and posed! After my complaint, you must have spoke to her.....her behavior is much better now, more positive, she treated me great. Thank you for your help in the control of these models. My feedback must help you manage the problems.

We want people to spend their money (and time!) the way you want to. But I also like to encourage users to give models a second chance to earn your business when things do not go well the first time around. In the case of Constellation, she is a very professional, no BS type of performer, and she looks fantastic. She always presents herself extremely well, her lighting is excellent, and when the meter starts running, she makes the effort to ensure customers are getting what they are paying for. We count ourselves extremely lucky to have her on HBC.

she will not be getting a second chance from me

Offline Rodned3

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2018, 01:56:20 am »
killerbody but mainly because her webcam feed lagged a lot, and she had no mic. Not to mention the resolution was below HD, with black bars on the side... otherwise she seems very lovely. I wish HBC would encourage its models to have HD webcams and good internet connections. I'm not going to ask for a refund, I'll just take it as a loss.

Offline BG2112

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2018, 02:17:21 am »
that inbox on hbc is bogus anyways

Online Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    93.33%
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2018, 02:32:24 am »
Here is something that annoyed me. I'm in one-on one pay chat and guess what she is looking down at?  And she did this off and on for almost 6 min. I say almost because it took her about 20 seconds to respond to my request (why?) because she was looking at her phone. And to tell the truth, I did not think about it much at the time. Since all I wanted was some flexing and she did do that. But I know I missed some time in my one on one because she was paying at least as much attention to her phone as she was to me

This is a different woman Do I really need to say, "ladies don't ever (EVER!) leave the room while I'm in pay chat?"
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2018, 02:38:40 am »
I don't blame you for being upset one bit. I'm glad my live and webcam session phase with the ladies ended several years ago. I get my muscle woman fix taken care of here, on other social media sites or one of the big paysites.

Online Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    93.33%
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2018, 07:28:26 pm »
killerbody but mainly because her webcam feed lagged a lot, and she had no mic. Not to mention the resolution was below HD, with black bars on the side... otherwise she seems very lovely. I wish HBC would encourage its models to have HD webcams and good internet connections. I'm not going to ask for a refund, I'll just take it as a loss.

All models use HD cams, but you identified the real culprit - connection speeds. A high percentage of models on the site are from Romania, which has excellent internet, but many other models live in places that have much slower average speeds. I'm sorry that the experience did not live up to your expectations, but do hope you will give other models (and the site) a chance to earn your business. Thank you for sharing this feedback.

Here is something that annoyed me. I'm in one-on one pay chat and guess what she is looking down at?  And she did this off and on for almost 6 min. I say almost because it took her about 20 seconds to respond to my request (why?) because she was looking at her phone. And to tell the truth, I did not think about it much at the time. Since all I wanted was some flexing and she did do that. But I know I missed some time in my one on one because she was paying at least as much attention to her phone as she was to me

This is a different woman Do I really need to say, "ladies don't ever (EVER!) leave the room while I'm in pay chat?"

Both situations you've described are unacceptable. Please email us - help@herbicepscam.com - at your convenience and we will get the appropriate refund worked out for you.  We want customers to get what you've paid for and to leave feeling like you've gotten good value for your time/money spent on the site.  I apologize that this was your experience.

I have to be honest here and admit that i screwed up, I went back and looked again and Hot Tamale was NOT on her phone as much as I said. Her phone beeped and she did stop to answer a text. But that was about 40 seconds. Why I thought it was longer than that I do not know. But after I posted this on here something did not feel right so I went back and watched it again because as I said before at the time it did not seem that bad. Now I know why. Because it wasn't that bad. Maybe between typing and trying to pay attention to her while the $$ is running out it all got jumbled. (But she *did* stop to send a text message. Still not cool) So let me say again so there is no mistake: HOT TAMALE GAVE ME A GOOD SHOW. I WOULD DO ANOTHER WITH HER IF GIVEN THE CHANCE. I APOLOGIZE TO HER, THE GUYS AT HBC AND TO ANYONE WHO READ MY ERRONEOUS REVIEW AND NOW THINKS SHE IS NOT WORTH THEIR TIME AND MONEY. I'M ALSO SORRY ANY FRICTION THAT MAY HAVE ARISEN BETWEEN THEM BECAUSE OF ME 

This is just me, maybe someone else can confirm or deny the text messaging because as far as I remember this was the first time I have seen a woman send a text while in pay chat with me. Although I would be surprised if it did not happen more often with other women considering how hard it is for some people to crowbar their smart phones out of their hands

My comment about women leaving the room stands
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline Antuan21

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2018, 10:57:05 pm »
 FreyaPower lead me on a lot and didn’t really flex much. I had an odd experience with BuffBetty once but she is my favorite so I’d let it slide.

Offline kebaa

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Amazons,Tall, strong women, Lift n Carry
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2018, 03:27:13 pm »
FreyaPower. She used to very accomadating and mostly does stuff I request but last couple when I took her to private she just didnt wanna flex just typed and typed that she is gonna do this do that but did nothing. I literally had tell flex or I'm leaving and eventually fed up and left the room. After the session I rated her one star and stated what she did nothing and wasted my time and instantly she blocked. The site gives too much power to models which I mostly agree with since there's a lot of scumbags come to site that don't spend any money and be rude to the models. But some the younger models really need some counseling on how to treat people.

Offline Teggard

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2018, 02:38:12 am »
FreyaPower lead me on a lot and didn’t really flex much. I had an odd experience with BuffBetty once but she is my favorite so I’d let it slide.
FreyaPower. She used to very accomadating and mostly does stuff I request but last couple when I took her to private she just didnt wanna flex just typed and typed that she is gonna do this do that but did nothing. I literally had tell flex or I'm leaving and eventually fed up and left the room. After the session I rated her one star and stated what she did nothing and wasted my time and instantly she blocked. The site gives too much power to models which I mostly agree with since there's a lot of scumbags come to site that don't spend any money and be rude to the models. But some the younger models really need some counseling on how to treat people.

This was exactly like my only experience with her as well. She also told me to put $100 more on my account as my credits ran dry after I had already bought about $100 worth. I was content to just let it go and never, ever see her again, but this post made me realize it probably wasn't just something with me. There are many fine women on HBC. It's a shame I can't count her among them.

Offline stratos

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2018, 11:00:28 am »
Oh this one b****, can't remember her name hbc name or real name, all I remember is I use to be a fan of her and she was a blond from Canada (not Cindy Phillips BTW).  It took less than 30 seconds to find out this fbb I use to like was rude, arrogant, obnoxious, vile woman.  I entered the chat, no one else was in it, and she already had an angry puss on her face.  I say "hi, how are you", no reply, then say "you look beautiful", no reply.  So to make small chat I ask "are you naturally gifted genetically from moms or pops, or to just worked tirelessly?".  She fired back "I BUST MY ASS IN THE GYM TO ACHIEVE HOW I LOOK".  Still an angry puss on her face "ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE ME TO PRIVATE?"  she asked me that 20 seconds after entering the room.  "I just hate all these empty compliments",  I quickly typed "F*** you B****" but not sure if she saw it since she immediately logged off after I hit send.

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  With which girl of hbc did you get disappointed and why;

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View