Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572582 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 05:46:38 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Domina MuscleGoddess
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Domina MuscleGoddess  (Read 3713 times)

Domina

Domina MuscleGoddess
« on: July 31, 2017, 04:32:29 pm »
I am a female bodybuilder and have been competing for 6 years.  This year I will be competing for my IFBB Pro card!!  Wish me luck :)  I was not aware of this site until asked to join.  I am glad I did!  It is awesome to see such support for the sport of female bodybuilding. 

Forum Saradas

Domina MuscleGoddess
« on: July 31, 2017, 04:32:29 pm »

Offline beowulff

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Re: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2017, 08:54:59 pm »
I am a female bodybuilder and have been competing for 6 years.  This year I will be competing for my IFBB Pro card!!  Wish me luck :)  I was not aware of this site until asked to join.  I am glad I did!  It is awesome to see such support for the sport of female bodybuilding.

Welcome!
Please post some photos.

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Domina MuscleGoddess
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2017, 10:25:12 pm »

Welcome!
Please post some photos.

I Saradas

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2017, 05:42:38 pm »

Best of luck Domina! :clap: There is more support out there than you may realize. I wish the sponsors would jump back in, but a bunch of things happened in the 2003 -2009 era that damaged the sport. It was super popular and fbbs had regular TV appearances, shows on TV, and solid prize money only 20 -25 years ago.

Maybe that can come back.

Offline Foamy

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2017, 05:07:49 pm »
Good luck hope you kick some ass out there

Offline Motobrett

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2017, 06:45:13 pm »
 :wow: love the hair color!

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Domina MuscleGoddess

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View