Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573743 Posts in 72744 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 12:04:59 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  StrongKat on HBC
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: StrongKat on HBC  (Read 29771 times)

Offline alebyn

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: StrongKat on HBC
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2016, 03:24:26 pm »
she have some hackers that runs her profiles and other accounts.. there is some of the girls of hbc that are into this with her because when they want to know you better they want you to send money so they can meet you.. but you never be able so send money direct to them self its always a friend of them you must send money.. so there is a sort of a ring or something they have..
then its people behind them that share money between them.. so we should try get them of those sites like hbc

Offline kostas

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2017, 05:41:52 pm »
she have some hackers that runs her profiles and other accounts.. there is some of the girls of hbc that are into this with her because when they want to know you better they want you to send money so they can meet you.. but you never be able so send money direct to them self its always a friend of them you must send money.. so there is a sort of a ring or something they have..
then its people behind them that share money between them.. so we should try get them of those sites like hbc
i took her on premium chat today to see if all these things are true. I have to say that i did not notice anything like that. She was very good, she showed me everything  i asked her, and i really enjoy that. She is very musclular , and she was cool.  Maybe she starts to changing....
User is currently banned [View]

Offline LiveFree

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2017, 09:00:10 pm »
It depends on who's running her chat. If she's by herself she's great. When she has some guy typing for her then it's a different story.

Offline kostas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2017, 10:48:33 pm »
It depends on who's running her chat. If she's by herself she's great. When she has some guy typing for her then it's a different story.
she was alone the whole time.

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2017, 03:56:13 pm »
It is funny, I have seen her off and on for a few years now and have never had any problems with her.  I guess I am just lucky.
Yo.

Offline Elbe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2017, 05:20:22 pm »
The fact that she is one of the models who have been "allowed the privilege" of hiding in WaitingInPremium speaks volumes. Just saying.

Offline ark [abracadabra]

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2017, 04:29:31 am »
The fact that she is one of the models who have been "allowed the privilege" of hiding in WaitingInPremium speaks volumes. Just saying.

As far as I can tell, everyone has that privilege. I haven't noticed any significant statistical trends among those who hide, such as being a great performer. I suspect either everyone has the privilege, or those who bring in > $x have the privilege.

I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2017, 01:37:46 am »
I know when they initially rolled out the the "waiting" status they only gave the privilege of using it to a few of the performers so they could debug it a bit.  Mike had mentioned on the herbiceps forums that they would eventually all performers who reached a certain dollar amount the ability to use it, but it is a privilege and not a rite.  It is something that can be taken away if it is being abused.
Yo.

Offline adorefbb

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2017, 12:46:13 pm »
havent seen her on HBC for ages! does she still model on there? anyone had a skype show with her recently?

Offline theman

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2017, 01:50:36 pm »
i saw her on HBC last week. you should see how much she's grown ;)

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2017, 09:51:55 pm »
i saw her on HBC last week. you should see how much she's grown ;)

she is looking massive
Yo.

Offline kroenen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2017, 07:02:33 pm »
 Is that normal everytime I want to get in her chatroom I'm kicked out even before seing the chat and the cam, and after her profile is gone from the main page and is it's impossible to find her again ? Is there a country-ban option in HBC for the models ? I'm in Europe  ::)

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2017, 06:10:02 pm »
Is that normal everytime I want to get in her chatroom I'm kicked out even before seing the chat and the cam, and after her profile is gone from the main page and is it's impossible to find her again ? Is there a country-ban option in HBC for the models ? I'm in Europe  ::)

There is a regional ban feature, yes.  That could be an issue. 
I know there are some times I can see a performer on while I am not logged in, then after I log in there is no trace of her.  In that case I could also be that the performer has banned an ip as well. 
Yo.

Offline kroenen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2017, 10:34:29 am »
wow... So even on internet there is Trumpisations. It must be regional ban then, because I just saw her a couple of times in the previous hbc years ago, and nothing went wrong.
Ok then europe is completely banned or just UK ?  :-X

Offline reiner76

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2017, 12:15:34 pm »
wow... So even on internet there is Trumpisations. It must be regional ban then, because I just saw her a couple of times in the previous hbc years ago, and nothing went wrong.
Ok then europe is completely banned or just UK ?  :-X

If you can see her while you are logged off, but then her profile is missing when you log on she has blocked you.  Your IP address will stay the same, but until you log on the website won't know to keep you from seeing the profile.

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  StrongKat on HBC

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View