Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574159 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 11:31:09 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [hero141] Denise & the MMA
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [hero141] Denise & the MMA  (Read 56088 times)

Offline WittyKatarina

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: +Notable Author: [hero141] Denise & the MMA
« Reply #60 on: April 12, 2018, 11:36:23 pm »
hero141, where did you get the inspiration for women like Denise and Bethany?

Offline hero141

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #61 on: April 30, 2018, 08:44:06 pm »
Some more... Enjoy!

His eyes roll back in his head and he shoots what feels like gallons of sticky cum down Denise’s throat. Her ultra-talented tongue circles his cock and yanks ever more hot jism from his glans, her juicy lips pulsing his base, sensually milking every drop out of him, sucking him dry. When he almost passes out from the most explosive orgasm in his entire life, Denise eventually and very slowly pulls him out, a little of his juices dribbling out of her lip on to her chin. She puts him back down and immediately engulfs his head in her big hands, immobilizing it while she seals his mouth with her own. Staring at him as his eyes bulge open in surprise, Denise disgorges hot wads of Derek’s own cum back into his mouth, followed by her tongue, which seems eager to explore the depths of his throat. She is so fucking dominant! Derek swallows as fast as he can, wanting desperately to please his Goddess. The knowledge that disappointment would not go unpunished works as a great incentive to swallow his own sperm for the first time--her rep as ultra-sadistic man-eater makes men quite cooperative.

- Fuck, looks like you needed that, Derek. I guess, champ, that your fuckin' bikini bimbos never blow you like that, do they?

The champ is sitting dumb in his chair in the corner. He is totally blown away by Denise's actions, just like the rest of the audience. It is deadly quiet in the stadium. Everybody is dumbstruck. Also Matt is in the audience and has not been able to avert his look from his ultra-hot girlfriend. From the VIP-area Matt has excellent view on everything that happens in the cage--he does not even need the huge screens all around the stadium to realize that his girlfriend is totally fucked-up. That he has been dating a sociopath--she must have been cheating on him all the time. All these trips and meetings... And when she got home, she only thought of fucking him: day-long fuck-marathons in which she redefined the concept of 'kinky'. She crossed all boundaries of what he considered normal: the butt-plugs, the strap-ons, the leather, the suffocation and the violence. Yet, he loved it: she was so freaking good at keeping him on the verge the whole time. She could 'edge' him for hours, so that when she finally allowed him to cum, he nearly fainted from the intensity of the orgasm... Even now he is aroused by Denise's appearance and dominant actions, but he really starts to fear for his life. This woman does not have any inhibitions whatsoever and he would not stand a chance against this government-trained ultra-sadistic assassin. He imagines Denise ripping him apart. Slowly. Painfully. And he knows she would enjoy every minute of his agony. He trembles in fear. The only sane thing he can think of is to go to the president's office, ask for his share and leave as quickly and quietly as possible.

As he turns to leave the VIP-area, Matt suddenly faces two of the most sexy boobs he has ever laid eyes on: impossibly big and firm, perfectly round, totally lubed up, literally drenched in oil! This mighty chest, these two beautifully protruding mounds of alluring female flesh simply are beyond sexy. The orgasmic double-D belongs to a drop-dead gorgeous female bodybuilder, a ferocious red-head, blocking his way. She seems to appear out of thin air, wearing nothing more than a black thong and black high-heeled platform pumps. They are standing in a small dark and empty corridor leading to a bigger hallway where the offices are located. Her hand violently grabs his balls and threatens to crush them: Matt's face is pushed into the sultry flesh of her huge tits and an impending scream is muffled.

- Where do you think you're going, babe? Any fancy ideas?

She eases her grip around his testicles somewhat. Matt is allowed to breathe again, only to witness how her monstrous biceps are completely pumped-up, thick veins snaking over the crazy jacked peaks of swollen muscle, the size and differentiation of her vascular forearms are clearly the result of a combination of excessive roid-use and freakish dedication in the gym. This gorgeous woman with the hour-glass figure is a muscle monster, a gargantuan bodybuilding behemoth with the aura of an erotically charged pin-up. Trouble starts again when he feels his erection stirring in her hand. He cannot help himself. In shame, he tries to move his crotch away, but she just squeezes his shaft through his trousers, her talented fingers viciously pumping it.

- Mmmmm, a submissive type, huh? It's the breasts, isn't it? It's always the same thing: once men see them, they start cuming. They simply can't help themselves. I'm just too damn sexy.

This woman reminds him of Denise: an ultra-dominant, sex-crazed, narcistic bodybuilder for whom men are just stupid playthings you consume and dispose of. Panic overwhelms him again. He nearly shits his pants.

- Consider yourself lucky: I'm a domme. Men call me 'the black widow'. Don't you wanna know why?

- Oh God... Please, let me go! I've done you no harm... Oh please...

He sees the utter disdain in her beautiful eyes. He is absolutely terrified when she addresses him again in a very aggressive way:

- Stupid fuck! No harm? I was in the middle of a session when I was called to come here! You disturbed my fun.

- Sorry... I just want to go and see the president. Please.

The huge muscle freak grins when she releases him from her iron grip and he quickly steals another glance at the towering female in front of him, her huge protruding bust shining in its naked glory for him to enjoy. And she clearly enjoys his attention: her pierced nipples are rock-hard...

- All right. Go and see him then, so that I can go back to business and continue what I started. My personal assistents are waiting for me.

Matt notices five huge male bodybuilders standing a couple of yards away, their naked torsos shining beautifully in the dim lights of the corridor, anxiously looking at her, awaiting their fate.

- O, and by the way, men call me the black widow, because I remove their balls after I fucked them. Then I remove what's left.

The bodacious beauty roars with laughter as she leaves Matt dumbstruck and sensually struts towards her broad-shouldered 'assistents' in a style resembling the posing routines of bikini-pros, her out-of-this-world boobs jutting sexily. The huge bulges in the men's pants show they are ready to join her to her private quarters--ready to be promoted to mere fuck-meat. With visible pleasure and totally unexpectedly she suddenly kicks one of her men in his crotch. The kick is performed with such sexy elegance, with such feminine grace, that its agonizingly brutal force is more or less masked, but it is clear that the impact lifts him more than a yard off the ground as he doubles over in agony. Her sexy pump destroys everything on its way up. When he resorts to a foetal position, laboring to breathe, frantically gasping, the naked sex-bomb pushes the giant heel of her platform pump hard through his trousers into his exposed asshole. The muscles of her tremendously sculpted long leg bulge poetically--Matt cannot help but see an element of pure beauty in these ultra-sexy legs destroying this guy...

- Oops, I forgot you have this huge butt-plug in... You guys can go in. I'll join you in a minute.

The huge bodybuilders watch in shock how their goddess treats their colleague, but sheer terror prevents them from reacting. The man thrashes in agony but he does not even cry or wail... Then Matt hears her complimenting him on his keeping quiet. He sees her grabbing his leather belt, simply yanking him from the ground. Keeping hold of his belt, she one-handedly smashes his head and torso with vicious force against the cold plastered wall of the corridor. Like a ragdoll. And then again. And again. At some spots where the impact is biggest, the plaster on the wall starts to crack. When he is almost unconscious from the brutal onslaught--his arms and hands can protect his skull but his torso is bleeding heavily and turning blue from the devastating impact of her blows--, she hoists him like a sack of potatoes into one of the modernist leather sofas in the corridor and takes a seat next to him, her enormous muscle bulk dwarfing his considerable musculature. He trembles in mortal fear--she just loves the way her freakish bodybuilding physique scares the shit out of even the bravest victims. She does not even have to open her mouth to intimidate them or make them cower in terror. When she does, they shit or pee their pants.

It is almost like a romantic scene: she moves her arm behind his head, places her other hand over his crotch and moves her bountiful breasts close to his head, which inadvertedly turns towards the shiny hot flesh, his lips almost touching the side of her boob. She gently and sensually carresses his hair, her long nails fumbling his ear, hushing him, whispering softly in his other ear, sensually licking it. He starts to sob uncontrollably. Tears run down his terror-stricken face. She whispers:

- Stupid fuck! You've been walking with this butt-plug up your ass for over a week now hoping I'd grant you an orgasm. I won't. And you complied with my order not to squeal when I roughed you up too in the hope I'd be gentle. I won't.

He pleadingly looks up in the cold eyes of his tormentor. He is crying like a baby.

- .... Please..., ... K... K... Karen. Don't... I'll do anything for you... ... I... I... I pay you, don't I?

She chuckles evilly: she just loves the way he tries his best to talk normally--the pain in his crotch must be overwhelming. With her elbow resting on the couch behind his head, she absent-mindedly continues to run her long-nailed fingers through his hair. It makes her jacked bis and tris bulge playfully, but when she suddenly grabs a handful of his hair and savagely pulls his head backwards, Matt can see every anatomical striation in her huge arm--this monster is certainly over a fabulous 26''!

- You mean the 50 grand per session to rough you up? To make you submit to my superiority and to allow you to ride and cum all over my lubed-up muscular quads? Pathetic piece of shit!

- ... ... O please, I ... even... ... gave you ... ... my bank account numbers...

Her other hand grabs what is left of his crotch--his trousers are coloring red with all the blood he is losing after her explosive kick.

- Yeah, you even lost a nut when I asked you to give me access to your bank accounts. Hahaha! You thought of acting brave. How fucking brave you were: it took me exactly six seconds to get the numbers. Although I must add: you lasted longer than when I ride your cock--one thrust of my hips and you cum like a fucking hose. Not exactly what a nympho-bitch like me craves for...

The gorgeous bodybuilder gently pushes the side of her beautiful big boob in his face. The contact with the slippery soft flesh of these perfectly round tits sends shivers down his spine--obsessed with the size and beauty of these breasts as well as with the provocative, uninhibited attitudes of their owner, he spent a fortune on sessions. She came to dominate his life. He gave up everything for her. He knew quite well that he had to share his muscle goddess with numerous other men, but spending some time with this sex-crazed, ultra-dominant she-beast become his sole purpose, an obsession. And she was good. So freaking good: built to have sex. Sometimes building up his arousal for hours before one cosmic orgasm, at other times she jerked him off the whole session making him cum ten times or more...

- You know that a woman with my appetites needs lots of money! I need a new belly button-piercing and the little orange diamond I want, is worth more than two times your entire fortune. Yesterday I personally ordered your banks to put all the money on my Suiss bank-account--I of course made sure they covered all tracks of the transactions. You're broke. And still I can't even pay for my precious stone... This pisses me off.

- ... O no... Please, Karen... I'll give you whatever you want... I... I know... I know people... I'll... I'll ... ... borrow the money...

And in a mockingly melodious voice:

- Really? The 15 million? O my baby...

Thinking she is sincere, and hoping for mercy, he quickly responds:

- Yes! ... O yes. ... I love you, Karen! I love you! I would do anything for you...

She suddenly snaps at him:

- You stupid fuck! You're fucking worthless as a man: some muscle yeah, but no decent cock size, and no stamina. And you've become absolutely worthless as a provider. How foolish do you think I am? I have hundreds of men, richer than you, who'd do anything to please me. Anything. You are less than shit.

Humiliated to the core of his being, he breaks mentally, tears running down his face.

At that moment she unceremoniously rips off his trousers. Her experienced and strong fingers pierce their way through his mutilated crotch, her razor-sharp nails easily cut through his flesh and brutally penetrate his sensitive groin-area. Just when he is about to scream his lungs out, she snatches him up in a side headlock, grinding her monstrous peak of a pump-up biceps onto the back of his head, forcing her ridiculously vascular forearm into his face, nearly breaking his jaws, covering his nose and mouth, making it impossible for him to breathe. Matt even sees her nipples hardening when she mashes up his face by just flexing a little--just for the fun of it--, the massiveness of her ultra-strong arm completely envelopes his skull. His hands try to pull her hypertrophied arm away, but to no avail. His futile attempts are met with sadistic laughter as she further locks and grinds his head in her vice-like grip. The blueish color of his face highly contrasts with her perfect, deep-brown tan and shows he is slowly suffocating. Utterly helpless, engulfed in bulging female muscle, trapped in her pythonesque embrace, he is forced to experience how her other hand travels up his crotch into his abdomen--yes: INTO his abdomen. ripping him open from below, tearing him apart. His pain peaks and then some...

- Now you're broken too!

She relishes how his mouth is trying in vain to breathe in her pumped arm--well, actually he tries to scream his lungs out. The busty red-head only increases the pressure on his skull. Matt first hears and then is witness to how she breaks his skull like an eggshell. The flexing of her peaked biceps makes the side of his head implode, but it is the pushing of his face against her softest assets that makes his skull give in. The leather sofa is drenching in blood as she throws away his spastically convulsing remains.

- Still here, Matt? Enjoyed the execution? That's how I treat my lovers. You don't wanna know how I treat my enemies... ... Oh by the way, you wet your pants.

That was very hot and sexy, especially when she kicks her male victim in the groin so elegantly!

Offline WittyKatarina

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #62 on: May 06, 2018, 06:23:19 pm »
Denise knowing how to fight so well and still being a lady is something I really admire. I like how she is always seems to be wearing skirts, dresses, and high heels. There is a deep primal something inside me that wishes the men in my daily life would look at me like they in your story look at Denise.

Offline cdefan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #63 on: May 08, 2018, 06:23:18 am »
I really love this story hero141. Your characters are unique in that they hit three of my biggest fetishes - girls who can do back flips (love the way Denise backhandsprings into the arena), girls with guns (I keep going back to Denise's machine gun scenes in her cruise story), and girls with thick forearms and big wrists. I like comparing my wrist size with girls in real life and whenever I find a woman's that are bigger than mine, I think of Denise and Bethany.

Offline hero141

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #64 on: June 13, 2018, 04:57:32 pm »
Glad you enjoy the story... Here is some more. Any suggestions are welcome!  :)

She roars with laughter as she sensually struts towards her private offices, sexily swaying her lush hips, showing-off her bulging, bulbous glutes. The last thing Matt hears is when she enters her quarters and addresses her assistents--it is something along the lines of '...tits turned him breathless' and '... first shower... and then ... masturbate for me. I want these babies coated in jizz'. Matt is totally overwhelmed--he indeed wet his pants. He continues to search for the president's office in a dream-like state, shocked by what he has just witnessed.

When he finally reaches the president's office, he gulps in fear at a sight that should have triggered any man's delight. Two super-attractive black female bodybuilders shamelessly dressed in shiny white leather bras and ditto hotpants, wearing white knee-high platform boots with 12" heels, are guarding the door. And they cannot be older than 18. Matt looks at the outrageous size of their huge breasts, their bras generously exposing inches and inches of alluring cleavage, the skimpy piece of cloth obviously not meant to cover, but to expose as much meat as possible while still classify as clothing. Their bras are stretched to bursting point, their bellies fully exposed: hard plates of chiseled abs, a belly button pierced with diamonds. The mammoth-sized brutes move with the feminine elegance of top-models on a catwalk, their obscenely muscular arms thicker than his torso, rippling with power, dwarfing him. Matt's mind is racing: another pair of female bodybuilders! Another fucking pair! Their salacious smiles send the shivers down his spine as these wanton gym-rats are clearly capable of doing more than exposing their honed physiques to innocent passers-by. These heavies ooze cruelty, they combine sultry beauty with a sardonic, sadistic playfulness that causes in Matt utter dread. What in any other context would have caused his libido to go haywire, now only incites pure terror, sheer fear. The bulkiest of the black beasts, a broad-shouldered, wasp-waisted muscle monster, invitingly moves her top down with the long nail of her index finger and exposes her rock-hard, pierced nipple and grins sexily.

- Don't you wanna lick this baby? Suck it?

She must have seen him staring at her over-sized tits,--men's stares usually start at her boobs, their mouths falling agape when they see the intimidating muscles surrounding them, so generously proportioned, hard and rippling, in stark contrast to her her trim waist which makes her curvy physique even more impressive. Despite the mesmerizing allure of her tits, their perfect form, their obvious size and firmness, Matt suspects they belong to a trained mass-killer, a sadistic beast, a woman who snuffs men just to get off. And he is right: Dayana is a Pentagon-trained assassin, who is only called for when the killing has to have a certain dramatic edge to it. If you want to order a clean kill, then Dayana is perhaps not the best option--not that she is not able to do it. She is an expert with firearms. She can shoot a fly from two miles distance, but she just loves to play, to toy with her victims. And she plays rough. Very rough. Rough does not begin to capture the extreme brutality, the calculated mischief, the horrific use of brute power to totally demolish her victims. They call her Dirty Dayana--not because this drop-dead gorgeous sexbomb would appear unclean: she is always groomed to absolute perfection, her long hair coiffed like she is going to a photoshoot, her beautiful black skin shiny with the oil it has been rubbed in with, long manicured nails, sexy facial make-up, and of course always a neatly shaven pussy. In any other context Matt would have been all too happy to lick her gorgeous hard nipples, or her dripping wet slit. Or her ass if she wanted him to. Or anything she would order him to. But now it seems like these dominant muscular women turn up everywhere and he is scared shitless, intimidated to the core of his being.

- ...Fuck, not again... Please, ladies, I don't want any trouble, I just want to see the president.

It is obvious that the two elite babes sport more muscle than a whole line-up of Mr. Olympias. If they are as strong as they look, one muscle babe would have been more than enough to guard the door. It is a mesmerizing display of sizzling female muscle and otherworldly beauty!

- The president's busy. You can't enter. I'm not busy however. You could enter me. Wouldn't you like that? Wouldn't you like to feel my wet slit pumping your hard cock? My vaginal muscles are made to milk male members.

The girls roar with laughter. They both flash their tits in front of the helpless male--they have the kind of improbable breasts that draw all male attention wherever they come. The confrontation with such outrageously big mounds of ultra-sexy female flesh stirs his limp penis back to life. Despite his mortal fear, a throbbing erection is obvious in his pants. They do not even have to treat him to the intimacy of their muscles to have him on the edge. They seldom have to.

- God, O God... You're stunning. Absolutely stunning. You're perfection, but I have a girlfriend and she would kill me if I did anything with another woman.

Dayana looks flattered by his words, playfully flexing a bicep for him: the large bulge is nothing less than impressive, a sharp peak swelling out of her unreal, huge arm.

- Hahaha, I bet she would, but I'll kill you here and now if you don't. I'll crush your balls and make you swallow your cock. Then I'll tear you apart, limb after limb. Quite the dilemma.

Matt is desparate and pushes on.

- Please, I'm Denise's boyfriend. She is fighting right now and I really need to see the president.

Dayana grins knowingly.

- O Matt, why didn't you say so immediately. Of course you can come in. There is a chair prepared for you too.

- A chair?

- Yeah, a chair, but men never seem to be prepared for the chair. Hehe.

Offline cdefan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #65 on: June 14, 2018, 12:22:57 am »
Great to see you back hero141!

If you're asking for suggestions...maybe something where some male security personnel think that Denise and her girls have gone too far and try to stop them...with predictable and gruesome results and a mass slaughter of the males. The men could have guns but of course that wouldn't be enough to defeat the girls.

I like how you write your girls as agile, elegant, and fast...maybe a scene where some of the guys try to run away, but the females are far too quick for them and easily catch them, or just shoot them down with the men's own guns.

Offline WittyKatarina

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #66 on: June 15, 2018, 12:06:52 am »
Hero141, do you have a special thing for women with firearms?

Offline hero141

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #67 on: June 18, 2018, 02:35:23 pm »
O yeah, Wittykaterina, I simply love girls with guns! I find that very attractive in a woman.  :-*

Offline WittyKatarina

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #68 on: June 18, 2018, 04:51:56 pm »
O yeah, Wittykaterina, I simply love girls with guns! I find that very attractive in a woman.  :-*

Well, I'm not as good as Denise, but I am quite a good shot!

Offline hero141

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #69 on: June 29, 2018, 01:40:21 pm »
Thanks for all suggestions! I'll work them into the story as it unfolds. :)

The other busty black behemoth rips off her top exposing her ridiculously sexy wonder-boobs. Her erect nipples that were visibly poking through her skimpy top just seconds ago, are still rock-hard and appear to be beautifully pierced.

- As if we care, Dayana.

She cannot be much older than seventeen. The ultimate sex-bomb: drop-dead gorgeous, beyond sexy, oozing an arrogance grounded in total physical superiority. The busty black babe grabs Matt's collar and pulls him intimidatingly close to her curvy chest. Matt's face is pressed against her bountiful boobs and he smells her delicate perfume. He gulps in total submission. Her girly playfulness fails to hide her sick and perverse personality: this bodybuilding bitch is bad to the bone, there is cruelty written all over her, in a thousand languages.

- I'd love to make you scream, boy. Rape your frail white ass. Make you worship my superior black body, its layer upon layer of bulging black power. Make you slave to my muscles. You'd like that, don't you?

Her hand moves over the impressive bulge in his pants. Virtuoso fingers tease his erect shaft and over-sensitive balls. She sensually nibbles his ear and seductively wispers:

- Quite a gun you've got there, soldier. You have no idea how good I am with guns. I hope it's loaded.

Matt is losing all control. This muscle girl's touch is so arousing that he cannot keep himself from starting to ride her hand, bucking his hips like a horny teenager. He simply cannot help it: she drives him crazy with a basic desire. A sadistic grin appears on her angelic face--she obviously expected this.

- Horny fuck. Cum and I'll have you castrated. Dayana here is an expert in slowly and very painfully removing male genitalia while the former owner of them is eating her out throughout the whole torture. Ain't that sick? It technically makes her a dyke.

Dayana roars with laughter.

- Come on, Rowena, give me a break. You fuck more men a day than a Vegas hooker in a month, you nympho-bitch! And it's not that they live to tell...

- If they could, they'd say that I fuck like a pro. I am. I do. As long as they live up to my expectations, they're safe. And the first two or three orgasms, they try to. Some are even able to.

Dayana nods and smiles with obvious amusement. She is well aware of the exceptional sexual appetites of her busty friend.

- It's the strap-on dildos, isn't it?

- Yeah, the first thrust is the deepest. All men open up after that first thrust of the hips.

- I'm sure they open up--I've seen your collection of strap-on dildos. Having shoved a 20-inch super-fat steel dildo up your ass probably feels more like being executed than like having sex.

- Oh fuck, Dayana. Impaling their weak bodies on my monster-dildo, tearing their ass and abdomen apart, crushing their pelvis, their hot blood flowing over my trained physique as I ram the life out of them! God, it makes me wet. My hands holding their frail and breakable ribcage, fingers digging deep into their flesh, crushing their ribs, breaking them one by one, ripping them out, my nails eventually piercing into their lungs. How they scream and beg!

Matt's face turns white as he feels a huge orgasm stirring in his loins. In panic he instinctively tries to remove her hand, but both girls merely laugh at his ludicrous attempts at pushing away an arm that is bigger than both his legs, an arm bulging with over-sized, totally jacked and pumped-up hypertrophied muscle!

- O please, I'm gonna cum. Stop! ... O please.... God!

Matt starts sobbing like a child, crying in utter dread. Tears are running down his face--no way he can stop from cumming. Rowena becomes matter-of-fact again, alomst businesslike and stops teasing Matt's cock.

- Fuck, he needs your help, Dayana. He is about to wet himself again. Jeez, Denise got herself a horny stud. Don't break him in. B's got plans with him and you know how angry she can get when they've shot their load.

- I'm always gentle with men.

- Hahaha! Yeah right, and I'm a fuckin' nun.

The black beauties are so experienced that Matt is suddenly pushed towards Dayana, facing her. She has already pulled back her knee and colossal thigh, as large as his entire lower body, and rams it forward into his abdomen, sending a shockwave through him, a shockwave of excruciating, all-devouring pain. As he collapses and goes into shock, he starts howling in pain, but she smushes a single giant breast over his mouth. In a gentle voice hiding the inhumane cruelty of her words, she whispers:

- Hush, baby. We don't like our men cumming too soon, and we don't like them screaming either. Don't worry about your testicles--you're OK. This just hurts. A lot. A whole lot. I kneed them into your abdomen, they'll come out again in a minute. Nothing's broken or crushed. This is merely foreplay. Don't make a sound or I'll knee you again and you don't want that now, do you? I'd crush your balls and everything.

Matt's world has exploded. He is beyond himself in agony, breathing heavily in her mighty breast, wanting to scream his lungs out, giddy with pain from this brutal punishment, dumb with fear. When he does not react, she snarls aggressively:

- Fucking do ya? I asked you a question, stupid fuck! Fucking piece of male shit! Any other man would now be chewing on his own fucking cock. Don't push me, asshole!

Trembling in terror because of her sudden mood change, Matt quickly shakes his head in her tit--not wanting to provoke her wrath. This woman is capable of anything because he simply means nothing to her. Absolutely nothing. A fly to play with. An ant to crush at will. Dayana is indeed an ultra-violent sociopath of the most darkly sadistic dye, a virtuoso with men both in pain and pleasure. When she releases his head from her grip, Matt avoids her penetrating stare and looks down. He notices blood stains on her magnificently developed, bulgingly thick quads. Her countenance changes immediately, her mood swings back again without any sign or warning. She throws back her head and laughs--a rich and musical sound, deep and free. It too amps up the potential sex appeal of this incredible woman. But the way she switches mood, and from one of such violence, makes her just as fearsome and intimidating as ever. The swing itself suggests a potential ultra-sadism that her viciousness alone, however brutal, does not.

- Yeah, you weren't the first to ask for the president. Do you have any idea what happens when two horny musclegirls are bored and run into a man? Well, that man becomes fuckmeat. His purpose in life is reduced to provide us pleasure. And as his penis was inadequate--we're used to pornsize--we counted on his tongue, cunnilingus being our favorite way to feast on a man. We took our time with him: chained him to the wall, arms wide, legs spread, ready to rough him up a bit and toy with his cock and balls before we'd remove his lower jaw to give his tongue more leverage to please our demanding pussy. Standard practice. But then Rowena found these Glocks with plenty of rounds.

Actually, Matt does not want to hear these girls boasting with their terrifying stories, their horrifying chit-chat about how they snuff-out men. It is obvious that these powerbabes are totally uninhibited when it comes to violence or sex. Just like Denise. Pentagon-trained elite-assassins: the apex of the elite of the elite. Super-gorgeous sex-machines: built to fuck, trained to kill. And they love their work. Men are mere toys in their lethal hands. And toys break. A lot. Easily.

- O fuck Dayana, your idea to destroy him inch by inch, bullet by bullet was awesome. Well Matt, we fired hundreds of bullets, destroying him limb by limb, shooting his fingers off, then his hand, ripping apart his lower arm and then moving our shots up his upper arm. Our bullets slowly ripped him apart: so fucking bloody! We painted the wall red! Loved his screaming. How he begged. How he fucking begged for mercy.

Dayana and Rowena indeed put this man through a personal hell, while showing-off their superior markswomanship. Every shot from their Glocks reached target, whether they shot with the left or right hand. Or with both simultaneously. With arms used to handling heavy machine guns the recoil of these Glock 17's is negligible. Child's play. They shot off every piece of his arms. They did the same with his legs, until only his head and torso and penis were left, and four bleeding stumps.

- It was only when you removed his lower jaw and threw him on the ground that the real fun started. Riding his face felt so fucking good. It ruined the rest of his face--we shouldn't have let our primal urges take over so quickly.

- O Dayana, I don't care if men have a broken nose or whatever. As long as they lick, I'm in! How we made him worship our pussies and asses. How he licked. And kept licking.

- Crazy shit. It was only when you slowly squashed his nuts in the palm of your hand that he stopped licking for a while.

- Yeah, that got me angry. I threatened to fuck his ass for hours. That got him going again, didn't it?

- Hahaha! O yeah, he licked your pussy with the zeal and dedication of someone who still hopes for mercy. When I crushed his cock under the sole of my boot and pierced his abdomen with my high-heeled stilettos he grew less dedicated. Crushing his skull in your crotch produced such a great sound, I'm itching to try it out myself.

- It was the hardest thing left from his body. The crushed bones tickling my clit got me off again, Dayana!

- You horny piece of shit. You'd fuck a broomstick!

- Sure! And then shove it up a man's ass. Push it upwards until he chokes in it. Great way to go. Wanna volunteer, Matt?

Both girls gleefully snicker. Matt's attitude has changed from confidently militant to meekly desparate: these sexy babes are totally insane. When Matt is pushed into the luxurious office, he sees an impressively broad, ultra-muscular back behind a large mahoney desk, a real v-taper of someone who is apparently stooping over a person sitting in the chair behind the desk. The beautifully rounded shoulders with obviously striated delts are exceptionally broad--the back is covered by a sea of hypertrophied muscle, a vast ocean of outrageous muscularity, an anatomic miracle belonging to a muscle monster, a gym goddess, a bodybuilding beast! The back is so dense, thick and powerful, with such superbly defined traps and dominating lats, you would never believe it belongs to a woman. And yet, it does. This girl's muscular development is totally out-of-this world and indicative of her incredible strength. Rumour goes that she won the men's pro-weightlifters world championships at sixteen, but got disqualified, because she was caught blowing two of the head judges in the toilets during the competition! Just for the fun of it, she confided afterwards, because there was no need for bribing or whatsoever: she blew away the competition, crushing world record after world record! She made the headlines for weeks, much to the discontent of the Pentagon, who wanted to keep the girls from their military program low-profile...

Denim hotpants cling to her ballooning glutes, only covering a quarter of them, obviously showing-off her perfectly shaped and shiny Brazilian bubble-butt. It is the sheer amount of naked flesh that is immediately catching Matt's eye. As she turns around to look at him, he spots how her magnificent bust is hardly contained within the tight confines of a low-cut white halter top, two tiny threads keeping the garment to cover huge and protruding double-D tits--showing an indecent amount of cleavage. Her body, shiny from the oil it has been rubbed in with, is the extraordinary combination of an hourglass figure with ample feminine curves and over-the-top cartoon-like muscles. The sexiest of pornstars with ravishing supermodel-looks who easily outclasses roided male pro-bodybuilders in muscle mass! When she sexily struts from behind the desk for no other reason than showing off her specacular physique, he sees she is wearing custom-made Giuseppe Zanotti white 'Sharon' pumps with platforms and ankle straps that make her tower over mere mortals.

Matt notices that she was stooping over the president, whose arms and legs are taped to an iron chair. His frail white naked body stands in shrill contrast to the deeply tanned shiny hotbod of Bethany. He is gagged and judging from the look on his face, he is in terrible agony, although it is hard to make out what is the cause of it. Next to him is another iron chair with arm supports in which the seat has been removed. Matt is hard immediately: this woman plays in Denise's league. Despite the pain in his balls, his erection is straining, his cock as hard as can be.

- Hi babe. Like what you see?

Offline WittyKatarina

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #70 on: June 29, 2018, 07:06:56 pm »
Great to see you posting more often! Can't wait for the next installment

Offline cdefan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #71 on: June 29, 2018, 11:43:09 pm »
Great job with the continuation of the story! Loved the part where the girls use their guns to destroy a man. Very sexy! Karma+

Offline hero141

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #72 on: July 10, 2018, 08:34:09 am »
Matt silently and almost imperceptibly nods, staring in obvious awe at the curvacious female bodybuilder in front of him. The bulge in his pants is less imperceptible. He is so turned on by her sultry, ultra-sexy presence. When she licks her thick ruby lips--these lips force you into the craziest blowjob fantasies--Matt nearly loses control.

- Hehe. I knew you'd adore my outfit. ... You probably wonder why we remove the seat.

And she points to the empty chair with the removed seat next to the president. Even unflexed her arm is a muscular masterpiece: alive with hypertrophied muscle, veins snaking wildly over the shiny skin, a pumped-up ultra-powerful muscle-monster!

- That's to prevent you from messing yourself up. You'd be surprised how much a man involuntarily 'leaks' when he is challenged by a real woman.

She puts on the black leather gloves lying on the desk. She is so sexy, oozing a raw sexuality and brutal power. A natural born domme.

- And I'm not talking sperm here, Matt. I'm talking more basic excretions, linked to fear, terror, utter panic. Yeah, you don't want me to put you into that chair, baby, but if you cooperate, I won't have to.

Matt is scared shitless. He immediately recognizes how she takes sadistic pleasure in taking total control over him. Dayana smilingly remarks:

- Come on, Bethany. Don't frighten him too much. We may need him.

Matt stares in arousal at Bethany's rock-hard nipples that are clearly pierced, poking through the tiny white tank top which is really stretched to the max over her ample boobs. This woman is so gorgeous and she knows it.

- O, look who's talking. Fuck, Dayana! You fuckin' snuffed out all staff today, except for these two cute guys. Someone needs to clean up the mess afterwards, you said. And now you ask me not to frighten him too much... You're a sick bitch!

- Well, the two boys I kept alive, they're cooperative, aren't they? Where are they?

Bethany snaps her gloved fingers and two athletically built guys appear from behind a folding screen, totally naked, their hard-ons blatantly visible and by the way they look--a deep-purple blueish shiny glans so close to cumming, a super-straining shaft with veins unnaturally prominent--clearly the result of some drug-induced intervention. Their meagre four-inch erection straining and swollen to the max is certainly their maximum size. Dwarfed by the hulking presence of the ultra-sexy bodybuilding size queens, they look petrified, lost, ashamed, awfully embarassed, not knowing whether to hide their erection or what. It costs them an awfully big effort to walk normally, much to the amusement of the three ladies.

- Fuck, Beth, didn't you remove the butt-plugs we inserted? These are no ordinary butt-plugs we put in, but these Pentagon-produced 'stretchers'. They'll slowly open these guys up: the volume of these 'stretchers' increases every fifteen minutes with about an inch in length and half an inch in diameter. After a couple of hours these babies become total monsters!

- I know.

- Sick bitch! Even at the Pentagon their use is limited. Dayana got these two because she has been friendly to the warehouse stock manager.

- I know. We made a deal, didn't we, guys?

The men nod silently. Obediently. Petrified.

- I agreed with them they can remove the plugs when their erection is gone. Isn't that right? To be honest, I pumped them so full of drugs they're gonna be rock-hard for the rest of the fucking week! Hahaha! What they lack in size, they'll certainly compensate in stamina.

The girls burst out in laughter.

- We'll leave you to business, Beth. Call us if you need us. We will only be killing time, while you...

Bethany rips off her hotpants and jumps on the desk, agile like a cat, with a stupefying elegance considering her outrageously developed physique.

- Yeah! ... while I'll show that these muscles aren't just for show. Thanks, babes! It's pussy time.

- Keep it decent, B.!

While the two black über-babes make their theatrical exit by performing an impressive series of beautifully executed back handsprings and silently closing the door behind their broad backs, the gorgeous bimbo on the desk pushes herself very slowly into a power handstand. In total control she spreads her legs into a 180° split and orders one of the men to lick. Unfortunately, he cannot reach her seething pussy. Bethany bends her elbows to lower down and make him reach her totally shaven slit.

- Stick your tongue out and keep still.

Through handstand push-ups she frots her wet slit against his tongue and lips. Matt notices the incredible striations in her back and shoulders, her bis and tris bulging with power.

- Don't touch my clit, loverboy. Not yet. Do my labia.

Shaking with fear he immediately complies with her command and diligently start licking her ultra-sexy labia. If there is perfection, this is it. He feels her huge clit swell with arousal.

- Don't fucking touch my clit! Are you fucking deaf or what? Eat me properly, or I'll rip off your balls.

He licks like crazy, hoping Bethany will let him live. Hoping he will not become the object of a torture session with her--he has seen Dayana and Rowena slaughter dozens of his colleagues, using excessively brutal violence. Men who thought about spending an ordinary day at work, ended up dangling on meathooks or were nailed to torture tables. They took their victims on hour-long journeys of excruciating pain before a huge audience on the web, breaking them in, humiliating them sexually, systematically crushing every bone in their frail bodies. He did not know what was worse: the terrible sound of the men wailing, crying, pleading, and screaming, the wet crunchy sounds of breaking bones or the giggling and chit-chatting of the black beauties really taking their time doing cocks and balls.

- Don't worry, baby. The bad black bitches are gone. It's only me now. I know they forced you to watch and do the cleaning-up afterwards. Half of our container is already full with bodies. Well, you can't really call these gory heaps of human remains bodies. Get back behind the screen, because you don't wanna see me in action. I'm ten times worse.

Both men quickly disappear behind the folding screen. Bethany elegantly jumps off the desk, showcasing her gymnastic skills, intimidating Matt even further. By now, he is totally under her spell. He has lost himself. His throbbing member aches for release.

- Denise told me you are good with computers. That you are some sort of wizkid. Take a seat there in front of that computer system. Do you think you're able to get in?

Matt nods. Like in a dream.

Offline WittyKatarina

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #73 on: July 10, 2018, 02:46:04 pm »
I love this latest update! I do have a question. Exactly how big are Denise and Bethany and the other girls? Height and weight?

Offline hero141

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #74 on: July 10, 2018, 03:12:19 pm »
Glad you enjoy the story! :)

Denise is quite big: she's nearly 7 ft. tall and 348 lbs. of pure female muscle (weight may fluctuate a little). Beth is similar to Denise; the rest of the girls is a little smaller--which is still outrageously big compared to any ordinary mortal.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [hero141] Denise & the MMA

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View