Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579377 Posts in 73928 Topics by 29360 Members - Latest Member: sexer May 10, 2024, 10:57:26 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  veinywoman.com - double thumbs down
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: veinywoman.com - double thumbs down  (Read 4252 times)

m76

veinywoman.com - double thumbs down
« on: March 12, 2016, 06:49:27 pm »
I've decided to give the site a go, and I've never been so disappointed in any site ever.

After joining the first thing you get is a plea from them to keep the subscription going, for multiple months, because poor them, they are so poor and helpless. At this point I was like "OK, I might do that if the content is good, no need to tell me that, if it's worth it I'd keep the subscription anyways"

Then I started downloading videos. And when I wanted to dowload the second one I'm banned. Why? Because you can only download one video from their site every 10 minutes? WTF.  That's like the worst customer unfriendly practice I ever saw. Either I spend half my day browsing the site to download videos. It's like I'm back in the nineties with a 33.6K modem. So I did the only logical thing at that point. Deleted my subscription 10 minutes after subscribing. SCREW them. If I could I'd ask for my money back. I'd rather not even watch any of their content, than to go trough this shit. THey don't even have proper previews of the videos just tiny thumbnails where usually you don't even see the full body of the model. So you have to download the video anyway to see if you like it or not. But with this 10 minute wait between two downloads that is impossible.

And on top of that the video quality is crap. Some of them looks like it was recorded with a VHS camera. And even the ones that seem normal are SD quality. Totally worthless in 2016.  I might as well have flushed my money down the toilet.  :-[

Forum Saradas

Offline j2001

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: veinywoman.com - double thumbs down
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2016, 07:51:00 pm »
Either I spend half my day browsing the site to download videos. It's like I'm back in the nineties with a 33.6K modem.

You can use a download manager to grab all the download links, then have each download start 10 minutes after the previous one has finished. You'd have to leave the computer on, but you wouldn't need to be at the keyboard.

m76

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2016, 08:44:22 pm »
I don't know of a download manager that would allow you to specifically wait between downloads.

Offline veinywoman

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2017, 01:21:29 pm »
A website can really do without customers with such comments! For some customers, a site with more than 800 picture galleries, and more than 600 video clips, for a one-month payment is already too expensive?! With new material added every week, so this number is ever increasing! We encourage people with this fetish to continue to subscribe as over a longer subscription period with a discount, because when people cancel, and then rejoin, they must pay the initial set up fee. So, what you interpret as a negative plea for members from our site, is actually a promotion that benefits the customer.
Some videos were recorded analogously in earlier years. Is this a reason to withhold them from release, simply because customers expect endless HD quality? Why deprive the customers of veinywoman.com these equally wonderful models, even though it had been recorded with the age of non-digital technology?! More than half of all video clips on veinywoman.com are HD quality! All video clips can be downloaded on veinywoman.com without any restriction.
For this customer to compare the content of veinywoman.com, an exclusive site for this content, with a toilet, veinywoman.com responds very clearly that this customer belongs into the toilet himself! A website can do without such customers! Put yourself in our position with limited choices of carriers of our material: How would it be, if you would create such an website, with the bulk of the workload, done mainly by yourself as owner over years? Of course then only in a super best quality! We offer the entire content of veinywoman.com for one monthly contribution, but this ignorant 'customer' with this narrow view, belongs in the toilet himself, and should be flushed away!

alincoln481

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2017, 12:12:14 am »
Such a poorly handled and aggressive response. A website might do without a customer, but a business would try to win back an unsubscriber and listen to any feedback on how to improve the user interface. Take a lesson from United, if a person in a public setting gives you poor review,  over correct and offer some kind of compensation. I had seen your site in the past,  I am definetly not going to entertain the idea of subscribing anymore after seeing this...

Offline Rodned3

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2017, 08:25:33 am »
Well I'm definitely not subscribing again to this amateur site if the webmaster has such an attitude.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  veinywoman.com - double thumbs down

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View