Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575348 Posts in 73144 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 12:15:07 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Heather Darling
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Heather Darling  (Read 160520 times)

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Heather Darling
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2013, 07:57:20 pm »
K + UK_Fan for the link.  This is a very impressive woman.

Seriously Alison? She represents everything you claim to disdain about modern female bodybuilding.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2013, 07:57:20 pm »

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2013, 08:44:14 pm »

Seriously Alison? She represents everything you claim to disdain about modern female bodybuilding.

She may have been referring to Darling's law career, since the link is to her practice.

LuvBigChix

« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2013, 02:13:52 pm »
Glad to see that she's successful enough to have two offices while also doing so much outside of her business. Takes a lot of discipline, will and energy...assets which helped her build that amazing physique.

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2013, 10:11:53 pm »

Bruce,  I was refering to her law office web page where it has her bio. 
Re: "everything I claim to disdain".......I don't know what that is you think I disdain.  I do disdain steroid use and especially to the extreme for women.  I have no knowledge as to whether this woman was a steroid user.    Keep in mind Bruce I came out of the early old school gals...and am a nurse.  I never thought it was a very good idea to use steroids.  If that's what you think I disdain...then yes.   BUT...unless I see someone swallow a pill or inject her arm, I would be the last person to say anyone was a steroid user.  That said, I will keep any disdaining to myself with regard to any particular FBB.   Meanwhile...This gal sure did her gym work and  her book reading.  A real double thumbs up!!!!

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2013, 07:10:06 pm »

Bruce,  I was refering to her law office web page where it has her bio. 
Re: "everything I claim to disdain".......I don't know what that is you think I disdain.  I do disdain steroid use and especially to the extreme for women.  I have no knowledge as to whether this woman was a steroid user.    Keep in mind Bruce I came out of the early old school gals...and am a nurse.  I never thought it was a very good idea to use steroids.  If that's what you think I disdain...then yes.   BUT...unless I see someone swallow a pill or inject her arm, I would be the last person to say anyone was a steroid user.  That said, I will keep any disdaining to myself with regard to any particular FBB.   Meanwhile...This gal sure did her gym work and  her book reading.  A real double thumbs up!!!!

You aren't shy about commenting on what you disdain. That's why I find it mind boggling that you would choose one of the most extreme women on the planet to compliment on her physique. Given the force of your convictions, I'd think that you'd abstain on giving a thumbs up here based on the almost infinitesimal chance that something other in addition to the gym might be responsible for what you're seeing, which could be interpreted as an endorsement that "something other" can make a body look pretty damned impressive and you do understand the appeal.

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2013, 02:53:44 am »
Two different things....I respect this woman for her achievements.  The other has nothing to do with it.  I do not believe steroid use for either men or women in the sport of body building is a healthy idea.  I have no knowledge as to whether this woman used steroids.  Until I do, I assume she's natural...period.   Great physique  with a brain too!   

lvorma

« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2013, 07:07:58 pm »

lvorma

« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2013, 07:15:25 pm »

lvorma

« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2013, 07:19:54 pm »

buddye

« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2013, 02:40:28 am »

Heather Darling is amazing woman , her muscles are piece of art, I like to kiss all her muscles
And she has super-human strength! Curling 405 pounds with one arm is unreal!

lvorma

« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2014, 07:14:05 am »

lvorma

« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2014, 09:00:05 pm »

lvorma

« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2014, 09:04:49 pm »

lvorma

« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2014, 09:10:34 pm »

Offline SillyGoose88

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2014, 08:51:39 pm »
Ivorma this is great!  Don't suppose there is any video of the Santa-Claus posing?  Or any other video at all for that matter!

Cheers and K+++
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Heather Darling

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View