Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574194 Posts in 72928 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 20, 2024, 03:23:47 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  American Gladiator
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: American Gladiator  (Read 27792 times)

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: American Gladiator
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2013, 01:02:47 am »
The pure beef and thickness of Hellga made her my fave. I know she was not shredded. I liked her nordic viking character look. Robin with blonde braids was hot at 200 plus.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2013, 01:02:47 am »

racerx009

« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2013, 02:26:35 pm »
This one is easy: Zap (Raye Holitt), Gold (Tonya Knight), and Ice (Lori Fetrick)... and in that order. The first version of AG was the standard that has never been surpassed in my view.

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2013, 03:20:07 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvACw_5upto&list=FL2_ngl7ptF6WgxzxUeIFTHw

A favorite clip of Hellga. She woman handles a sports reporter for a local TV station in this segment. Love the headlock. She is one thick woman.

fredzeppelin

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2013, 04:53:46 am »
This one is easy: Zap (Raye Holitt), Gold (Tonya Knight), and Ice (Lori Fetrick)... and in that order. The first version of AG was the standard that has never been surpassed in my view.

Nice list, but incomplete without the incredible Siren (Shelley Beattie). Nothing like watching her massive thighs, calves and glutes
pump vigorously as she whipped the competition in "Skytrack".

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2013, 07:11:37 pm »
Shelly was a good one and a nice role model for the hearing impaired being on TV and using sign language often. I liked all of the girls in the original who had any muscle...which was all but one. Diamond was my fave in the original, but the other girls were right there. Shelly died too young. Unfortunate.

samusaran

« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2013, 01:22:32 am »
i think the originla show had way better women gladiators than the reboot did. what do u guys think?

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2013, 01:46:12 am »
Probably correct. Hellga and Gina Carrano were my faves in the 2nd version. I voted Hellga as #1, though Diamond and the others were great too. I met Robin in person and she was one of the few fbbs I found to be just as impressive in person as on video or TV. Very deefy girl which I like and she was beefier as Hellga. I liked her character as much as anything. The strongwoman 200 pound look was good on her. I just liked that character and she was kind of curvy and powerful and I liked the nordic viking look she went with.

The original cast was deeper in talent and I liked the games better too.

samusaran

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2013, 01:49:55 am »
my all time #1 fav. woman, sharon vanderhorst almost got picked to be one of the gladiators in season 2(the new one) but didn't for some dumb reason. that would made it incredible for me.

racerx009

« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2013, 12:35:48 pm »

Nice list, but incomplete without the incredible Siren (Shelley Beattie). Nothing like watching her massive thighs, calves and glutes
pump vigorously as she whipped the competition in "Skytrack".

Don't know how I could forget that goddess! Good catch.

Offline mockingbird

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2013, 05:04:01 pm »
Ice(Lori Fetrick) had huge muscles. I loved watching her crush women in the joust.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline eatme

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2013, 10:25:55 am »
Crush for sure, and Phoenix would be second

Offline warlock12

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2013, 07:37:36 pm »
From the 1st version my favorites were Diamond (Erika Andersch), Siren (Shelley Beattie), and Jazz (Victoria Gay) and from the 2nd version Siren (Valerie Waugaman), and Crush (Gina Carano). In general I prefer the girls from the 1st version. I also have to say that I love the Gladiator girls because they don't just show their muscles but also their athleticism and that makes them sexier to me.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2013, 06:55:40 pm »
i think the originla show had way better women gladiators than the reboot did. what do u guys think?
zap ice dallas and diamond were four of the sexiest original gladiators

Offline roadwarrior

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2013, 07:35:34 pm »
No contest, Ice.

minuteman

« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2013, 05:34:07 pm »
Ice, Siren and Phoenix

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  American Gladiator

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View