Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by EtthackF on 29 Mar 2015
  • Can anyone recommend good preview software for the MAC?  I have a bunch of videos I'd like to post :)
    • EtthackF
  • #2 by smartist on 29 Mar 2015
  • Search for Thumbnail Me 3.0

It's pretty solid, but does crash occasionally when adding too many files into the queue at once.  It takes most formats.
    • smartist
  • #3 by EtthackF on 30 Mar 2015
  • Search for Thumbnail Me 3.0

It's pretty solid, but does crash occasionally when adding too many files into the queue at once.  It takes most formats.

:rock:   :thanks:
    • EtthackF
  • #4 by EtthackF on 30 Mar 2015
  • Actually, I can't use that.  That's for Windows and Linux.  Any recommendations for Mac OS X?
    • EtthackF
  • #5 by Sar-Net on 30 Mar 2015
  • Can anyone recommend good preview software for the MAC?  I have a bunch of videos I'd like to post :)

There is this big long guide with all kinds of info on posting, thumbnails, etc.

Its right at the top of this section on a sticky.

There are links to get thumbnail apps, etc. etc. etc.

Here is a link.  Look at item 11.  Yes there is a bit of info for the Mac user.

Guide to The Post Box and General Guide on Posting.

• #6 by Sar-Net on 30 Mar 2015
  • Actually, I can't use that.  That's for Windows and Linux.  Any recommendations for Mac OS X?

Actually you can run Linux or windows apps on a mac.   You just need the right software.  Just do a search and you'll find all sorts of info.  Some of these apps are free too.
  • #7 by Doctor1989 on 30 Mar 2015

Skreenics works fantastic for Macs, it's what I use
    • Doctor1989
Pages:
Actions