Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575788 Posts in 73221 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 04:56:30 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  Herbicepscam, a financial sinkhole?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Herbicepscam, a financial sinkhole?  (Read 25557 times)

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
  • The Denise Rutkowski Story
Herbicepscam, a financial sinkhole?
« on: March 13, 2015, 12:46:49 am »
Lately, I've had sessions with girls like- under the moniker of- Amazonglam, Beefycheeesecake[whatever it was] and Alisa...and all I got for a steep price of 3.99 and 5.99/min were bloated, out-of-shape women[hopefully Im correct] with laggy connection/webcams...who took 2mins to go nude and then started posing like they were in the slow-motion scene of The Matrix..just frustrating..absolutely wasteful, I don't go beyond the 25$ top-up and I'm lucky if I get 3-4 decent shots per 25$ spending..damn! should probably go back to buying WPW titles, they're cheaper and run for centuries! Just wanted to vent this out and see what you guys think...cheers.
Please help share and support the GoFundMe page created by Denise Rutkowski's mom

Forum Saradas

Offline mo235x

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Herbicepscam, a financial sinkhole?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2015, 02:27:57 am »
Well as far as I know "alisa" does not go nude anyway so your wasting money there, my rule of thumb is ask if they go fully nude first in free chat. If yes then go in private chat , tell them to get naked nicely if 30 seconds pass and their are not naked and just fooling around then disconnect and save your money.

Another rule of thumb if the girl is not in freechat don't engage.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline redrob

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2015, 06:30:47 am »
Agree to an extent. BabyBeefcakes is Emery Miller and she will do anything you want in private or fantasy chat but agree that she is fat and out of shape. She was bulky but had fat rolls around her waist which even in off season for a bodybuilder looked terrible. Agree with only engaging with those in free so you can get an idea of what they look like first.

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2015, 10:29:45 am »
The only problem with girls on 'free chat' is that, i'm sure you've noticed probably- apart only from Suzy Kelner[incorrect spelling] and sleekmuscles- most of them are either just ordinary girls-not even within the fitness category- or steroid freaks with a face to match that addiction hence why they are free...and the girls in high demand perfectly know it and thus they can command a higher price....anyway, ill just stick to FTVideo :blah:
Please help share and support the GoFundMe page created by Denise Rutkowski's mom

Offline mo235x

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2015, 12:09:09 pm »
Here is the thing I agree that there are way too many "fitness" girls on the site it is getting ridiculous now, I have more muscle than them.

Who really don't fit the category, Goldpower is probably is what's considered  proper fitness she is super hot just needs to get sound. Emery Miller is still hot and is a real trooper.  the more popular girls face a bit of conundrum with me anyway for example if say lisa cross or amber deluca pops up I can just go to their websites or clips for sale and get way more content for the same price. Same with brandie mae , so I don't webcam with them let them stay in their premium chat all they want.

A new system like a goldshow that streamate uses needs to be adopted for hbc.
User is currently banned [View]

Ls Ls

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2015, 09:02:22 pm »
im in this site for a pretty long time now , and i have to say it seen better days .
most of the hot "known" physique / bodybuilding girls are not there anymore .
there is a few that worth spending , mostly when they are in lean shape. ive seen "spectacular" in her competition time was worth spending on her .
i would like to catch isabelle turrell now hopefuly she will come online .

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2015, 01:53:05 am »
Is Isabelle Turrell still on there?  heck, when was she even there? never came across her, she'd definitely be worth a try..because I check her blog and Facebook page casually every now and then and I have to say she for a person who assumingly detached herself from the competitive bodybuilding circuit is probably better than all the performers on HBC put together...hell, she might even be that best FBB alive today...the ones coming through recently pale in comparison to the retro goddesses like Sandy Riddell, denise rutkowski, Kim Chivsky[however its spelled]... BTW an off-topic issue is that I joined FTVideo recently only to find out that all the content on, probably the only reason why most people join FTVideo, Simoninah De Olivera have been removed...probably had a fall off :shhh:

Ls Ls

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2015, 05:53:50 am »
shes been on about 3 weeks ago . hopefuly she will come in again .

hbc got pretty "dried" in the past week . maybe its because the arnold or dont know .

Doctor1989

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2015, 06:10:06 pm »
Well as far as I know "alisa" does not go nude anyway so your wasting money there, my rule of thumb is ask if they go fully nude first in free chat. If yes then go in private chat , tell them to get naked nicely if 30 seconds pass and their are not naked and just fooling around then disconnect and save your money.

Another rule of thumb if the girl is not in freechat don't engage.

Amen to all of the above.  At at $7.99 a min, which is virtually what minimum wage pays people for a full HOUR of work ... if they're not doing full nude, then they're not getting any of my money.

I will say that my exception to the "If they're not in free chat" rule is if I have dammed with them before.  For instance I'll jump into Rebekah_K premium chat because I know her and what she offers.

Doctor1989

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2015, 06:14:39 pm »
The only problem with girls on 'free chat' is that, i'm sure you've noticed probably- apart only from Suzy Kelner[incorrect spelling] and sleekmuscles- most of them are either just ordinary girls-not even within the fitness category- or steroid freaks with a face to match that addiction hence why they are free...and the girls in high demand perfectly know it and thus they can command a higher price....anyway, ill just stick to FTVideo :blah:

What I've noticed is that the American women are more likely to be in "free chat" even if just for a few min, while the european women usually stay in "premium"

Doctor1989

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2015, 06:24:10 pm »
Here is the thing I agree that there are way too many "fitness" girls on the site it is getting ridiculous now, I have more muscle than them.

Who really don't fit the category, Goldpower is probably is what's considered  proper fitness she is super hot just needs to get sound. Emery Miller is still hot and is a real trooper.  the more popular girls face a bit of conundrum with me anyway for example if say lisa cross or amber deluca pops up I can just go to their websites or clips for sale and get way more content for the same price. Same with brandie mae , so I don't webcam with them let them stay in their premium chat all they want.

A new system like a goldshow that streamate uses needs to be adopted for hbc.

Very true about some of the newer women lacking muscle.  I know that a lot of the post on this site devolve into everyone saying that female bodybuilding is dying out and that FBBs are becoming extinct but it is true and HBC's models represents that to some degree. 

Doctor1989

« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2015, 06:48:40 pm »
im in this site for a pretty long time now , and i have to say it seen better days .
there is a few that worth spending , mostly when they are in lean shape. ive seen "spectacular" in her competition time was worth spending on her .

I've been on the site since 2012 and even then the site was past it's prime, but you are right, I've noticed that the site has gone down ... drastically.  Most of the known women have long since moved on, even in 2012 when I started camming, most of the big names had cleared out.  And for whatever reason it seems that the site isn't drawing the current big names.  Sure there's a few well knowns on there but very few.

Shameless Plug: if any of you guys have old cams your willing to trade, drop me a line.

Ls Ls

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2015, 10:35:19 pm »

I've been on the site since 2012 and even then the site was past it's prime, but you are right, I've noticed that the site has gone down ... drastically.  Most of the known women have long since moved on, even in 2012 when I started camming, most of the big names had cleared out.  And for whatever reason it seems that the site isn't drawing the current big names.  Sure there's a few well knowns on there but very few.

Shameless Plug: if any of you guys have old cams your willing to trade, drop me a line.

and im since late 2007 so .. ;) the times when collette nelson was there .
actually from what i recall 2012 was a better year especially late 2012 when affliction and bullet proof join .

Offline mjs5115

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2015, 10:48:12 pm »
I think it has been a slow, but unfortunately steady, decline in the amount of great talent.  I have been a member since 2006-2007, so I remember camming with Carla G, Lisa K, Melissa D, and the other amazing models.  There are only a select few of the models from this time that I feel are worth going there for, i.e. Laurie S, Nuriye, Megan A, and CinderellaFit.  I will say though, that I have never had a problem with talking to the models in free chat and asking what they offer.  If they understand and are willing to do what I offer back, then I consider doing a private with them.  If they don't or I just don't feel like they care, then I don't, pretty simple for me.  The golden rule still applies; so if you are nice to them and be considerate, usually they will be back to you.  At least that's how I feel.

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2015, 12:03:52 am »
To pick up on something kiko mentioned in the original post, you can have your dream girl on cam, but if you're only getting a frame every couple of seconds and the audio is cutting out, what's it worth? I don't know where along the chain that's happening, but I'll immediately cut a session short if it starts out that way. Another pet peeve are those auto-focusing cams. If the model is moving, they can be out of focus more than half the time.

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  Herbicepscam, a financial sinkhole?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View