Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575000 Posts in 72975 Topics by 28804 Members - Latest Member: ridgelyc April 23, 2024, 03:13:11 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  Fighter - HBC
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Fighter - HBC  (Read 26652 times)

Offline jt1978

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Fighter - HBC
« on: January 16, 2015, 05:29:50 pm »
This is recommend "Fighter" on herbicepscam.

I believe she is Romanian, from other posts in this forum, but she keeps her true identity to herself.  As for the Fighter nickname, she tells me she does mma, but I don't know to what level.

On hbc, she always looks to be in great condition and usually you can see her in free chat for a preview.  Even in the free chat she is normally happy to pose her shoulders, traps and pecs.  Perhaps some tips can help to get this going!  In free chat she is one of those that keeps her face of cam most of the time - she shows from the mouth down to focus on her beutiful torso.
While she is not the biggest, she has really good muscle tone and her muscles really pop when she flexes them, so she's big enough :) (unlike some on there).

She's been great in private too.  Here she will show you much more, and she can really get the temperature rising!  As well as the fanastic torso she shows in the free, she looks pretty, great arms, deep abs and knows what she's doing to you.  Definitely one of my favourites.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas

Fighter - HBC
« on: January 16, 2015, 05:29:50 pm »

Mamadoushaco

Re: Fighter - HBC
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 09:36:08 pm »
I've few clips of her but I would like her name

Ls Ls

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2015, 02:49:28 am »
i agree . been cammd with her 2 times and it was great .
she know the stuff.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2015, 09:22:47 pm »
It may not always appear this way, but I think she's in the same size range as the Queen, at least in terms of height to weight ratio.  I agree with you completely about her shows. Although not as well-known, she has definitely emerged as one of the all-time greats on the site.  She is always in awesome shape (I don't know how she does this!!) and is ALWAYS SMILING. Her attitude is what really makes her so incredibly desirable. I know we're all different and have different tastes, but man, if even 10% of the women in the world were as cool as Fighter, I'd be one happy dude. 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Mamadoushaco

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2015, 10:16:16 pm »
would be cool if u could post one pvt video with her to know how far this girl goes.

Offline mo235x

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2015, 11:55:23 pm »
She is okay but nothing to write home about and there is no sound. I hate that. 

irvin

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2015, 05:23:55 pm »
I've had chats with her with sound.
She had problems before with her mic, but last time it was fixed.
She flexes really hard and moans supersexy while doing it ;)
good pecflexing

amarcord993

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2015, 09:21:02 pm »
For you:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Doctor1989

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2015, 04:20:54 pm »

No sound is VERY common on HBC.  I've never cammed with her but that shouldn't count against her, it is what it is on that site

Offline mo235x

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2015, 07:22:54 pm »

No sound is VERY common on HBC.  I've never cammed with her but that shouldn't count against her, it is what it is on that site

Its not the site its the person running their own webcam show that can enable it or not. If it was the site everyone would have no sound. It does count against her because for the cost sound should not be an issue, its 21st century for pete's sake lol.

Offline Spook345

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2015, 05:41:29 pm »
she is awesome to watch even in free chat, she's got good size in her arms and pec's, her clips which you can rent are pretty good, destroying cookware nice show of strength

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2015, 03:41:49 pm »
Its not the site its the person running their own webcam show that can enable it or not. If it was the site everyone would have no sound. It does count against her because for the cost sound should not be an issue, its 21st century for pete's sake lol.

I have heard Fighter with live sound on a few different occasions, so visitors should feel free to request it from her.

With respect to other women who may not use live sound, there are legitimate reasons for them not to. Some aren't comfortable with their English skills, while others choose not to offer sound because they're not home alone. There are some who choose to offer it only in one-on-one or to customers they have long relationships with.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Doctor1989

« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2015, 03:09:30 pm »

For your information there are sound issues floating around on the site that has nothing to do with whether or not the model has turned their sound on or not.  That might not be the case with her but I've experienced a few first hand

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
  • The Denise Rutkowski Story
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2015, 10:27:19 am »
Today Im going to have my first session with her. TBH after my last couple of cams, I just left thinking to myself what a waste of money for flop sessionettes! however, and here is a tip, I joined © Saradas and found a number of sessions other people had with her and she was absolutely in top shape always!!  :-\

She doesn't pose in slow motion, always smiling and her muscle popped out like freakin 3-D! Another Romanian girl on HBC sooner or later I think they'll dominate the site! Only drawback to Fighter is that oftentimes she poses at neck level meaning her face rarely appears throughout the session, not that she's ugly or anything because as soon as her face shows, her beauty tops off a worthwhile session!
Please help share and support the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login page created by Denise Rutkowski's mom

Offline DHWAV

• Activity:
    0%
    • http://musclegirlsinmotion.tumblr.com/
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2015, 04:02:50 pm »
She have great obliques

[Applaud] if you like my posts.

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  Fighter - HBC

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View